SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
not here to play games..Hope you know what am saying?

So a game of 'hide the sausage' is out of the question then? poor Sweetcakes.......

G'day to all at Chez Spooner - see that you're giving the lads hell as usual.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo Ophelia.

Love you popping in - Murry loves playing hide n seek with teh salami. Shame "pet" won't even consider.

Shocked

"jenny" has been busy though Cakes' box full of wafflinessness tripe.

Quote:
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine pls tell me its true.Pls be mine 4ever ill always luv u

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling,
What a wonderful mail you have sent, it is as if it was ritten by angels, so much love and care and depacting all the wonderful times we have sheared together

Please could you right a poem for me, you know it will make me sang with jofulnessness and make me heart hang on to yours so tightly
Beautiful Princess, I love you and I always will, you are always on my mind and you make me sparkle thought out each and moment of every day

I will love you forever my beautiful

Just please right a poem for me

All my love and kisses to my SweetCheeks
SweetCakes

Quote:
Dear Murray,

Our love continues as an enchanting tale of long ago, seeing into our souls, we sense the deja vu of Camelot. You forever empower me to be just who I am, but encourage me to be more because you see my whole potential. You've made me your queen, and I cannot wait for the day to be in your arms forever! This distance shall be short lived for deep within we know that all obstacles shall pass and our souls will be one!

I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away! You've created a secret mental palace, a fantasy that only WE can reach within our dreams. You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you, my sweet prince!

Love always,
Jenny

Sweet Murry is now Sir Lancelot Guru.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety has been doing a wonderful job of tending to the pets during my time away but I figured it was about time I did something around here Laughing

SweetCakes waffles on to Jenny

Quote:
Hi Jenny My Dareling

I hope you day has been full of all the good things you deserve

My day has been quite busy, dealing with people who all want something but it is much better now that I get to right to you

I do love you beautiful, I love everything you right to me

Please write more

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to derail a bit here, but since a few people have asked how our dear Natatarataliya was doing I thought I' post up her latest mail. This is mail 32, and finally she quietly sends a money request. Looking at her english she has run out of scripts ages ago. My little rant about my ex stealing away all my money has made her a bit shy, it seems. Goody! Anyhoo, here it is:

The darling Natatarataliya wrote:
Hello my sweet! I am very glad to receive again at last from you the letter! The darling without your letters to me so it is melancholy! I LOVE YOU And I WISH TO be With YOU! The darling that you think of our meeting? You would like to see me at yourself? The Darling you very beautifully speak! It very much is pleasant to me! Thanks for a compliment! The darling without your help I cannot arrive to you. You already know it. The darling I so strongly want to you! I cannot live without you and without your letters! I do not represent the life without you! The darling we should meet! Ours relations have come so it is far, that without our meeting I do not represent the life! The darling when we at last shall meet? I wish to embrace gently you and to do kisses in your gentle skin. The darling I love you!!! I adore you. The darling we shall be together. In our life there will be a lot of pleasure and happiness! In such cold evenings I shall warm you the naked body! I shall love you up to the end of the life!!!! The DARLING we shall overcome together all difficulties and complexities of our meeting! true the love is learnt in difficulties! The darling I hope you will help to me with our meeting! The darling I love you! Kiss you! With love yours Natatarataliya!

Too bad I'm suffering from the mexican flu and I have to stay in quarantine for a month. Cool

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You poor Darling! Razz Razz Razz

Quote:
The darling I so strongly want to you!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
I do not represent the life without you!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo Corona & Caligula.

Let's Party mmmmmmmmmmm.

Laughing

@ brilliant baiter Caligula

No need to apologise at all. It is always a pleasure to see how our adopted pets are doing, please continue to update us as you wish.

It looks to me like you are doing a wonderful job of training this pet, mail 32 and only just starting to get around the money questions, well done.

It looks like she really loves you “Darling”

I only count 12 instances of “darling” I wonder if she can improve on that in the next email

Educational note:

It is also interesting to note that there is not one single spelling or grammatical error in that email, goes to show the use of spell check does not allude them all.

Rolling Eyes

Baiting news;

Jenny sends Cakes more waffle

Quote:
Dear Murray,

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a king, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me.

I love you,
Jenny

Shocked

We do want as much script as possible and in particular want to see the lies at the money stage, this pet is much more like the way a vlad works

Without wasting too much time I send a quick and simple reply

Quote:
Jenny My dareling

Such beautiful words, please do tell me more

All my love for my beautiful princess

yours forever
SweetCakes

"like a king, like a goddess" -- its almost as if the pet knows us. Twirl!

Cool Razz

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, I didn't want to get to the money request fast at all. You see, I wanted to give her some time to install some new bank accounts, as you killed her previous ones Laughing

And please, I'm not a briliant baiter at all. I'm still a student baiter, not to be released by my mentor just yet. But I love to learn Laughing

Now enough with the self-pity, where did I put my dancing shoes? Very Happy

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Caligula,
Please dont sell yourself short, your doing great with these pets, you are certainly doing your mentor proud.

Seeing as Sweety is doing most of the mailing from SweetCakes box, I decided to try to find her a pet she can call her own

I sent off an invite to Michael

Quote:
Thank you for the wonderful message,

I must apologise for the delay in getting back to you

If you are still interested please let me know and maybe we can hit things off

Kind regards
SweetCheeks

Lets hope he wants to play Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twirly happy - pet "jenny" finally runs out of script and stolen waffle.

Laughing

Money request mail;

Quote:
Hello My prince Charming Husband,

How are u doing there today and how is work and things going there with u my love,i hope u still keep looking and waiting to meet me and mark at the Airport soon as i finish my work here..My love i am really unhappy today to the extent that i couldn't go to work as have been worried and sad since i woke up this morning my love,

My love i dont feel like telling u this but i have think over it all and see that i got no options than to let us know what is going on with us here so that u will not think negatively when u did not see me Online..My love i went to the store today to see if i can sell some of my new clothes that i got here with me but when i got there, they couldn't buy any of it,Hunnie i want u to know that this as been happening to us here since 2 days now but i dont want to tell u as i dont know how u gonna feel inside of u and that was why i did`nt want to tell u but when i think over it all and see that no going back than to let u know my love...

We have not eating any food since 2 days now just because i was broke my love and we got no money to eat my love.I was at the company yesterday to get money but they never give me just becuase i cant be paid now.i need to finish my work cuz some people get money before in advance and never complete work and run away with the money.Honey the company and i made this agreement and they never wanna pay me now,Although we had this as an agreement before now but when i was coming here i brought some money to survive till i get back home thinking that will be enough and sufficient for us to live till we are back home but i realised things were very expensive here my love that i spent money everyday for food and hotel bills,Pls i dont really know what to do now and i dont want to offend you i dont know how you will feel.

My love pls i will want u to pls borrow me some money till i get back home,i will be finishing my work in few days time so i can come back to the state, and i will give it back to u my love,i dont want you to feel bad about me cuz i ask money from you,you may feel bad about it and think that i am after your money but i dont mean to ask you and i hate to ask money from men most espectially cuz they think women are after money but i wanna make it clear to you that what i need from you is love and happiness and that was why i have struggle hard to survive and live a life full with love and passions and that was why i worked hard everyday and night.This is one of the reason why i work hard to have my money myself but you have to understand what the situation is now.pls honey i beg you and i really beg you,i will want you to borrow me $350usd.

I will pay you back as soon as i get paid and get to the state.If you feel not comfortable with this pls tell me cuz i dont want you to be inconvienient about me asking you to borrow me money and I dont want you to be mad at me and upset but i just ask for your help and i am so shy of asking you but i have to cuz i dont want to lose my son mark.I love you so much honey i will never leave you.And i promise never to let you down.

Pls my love i think that will be enough for us to get food to eat till we are back home and i swear and promised that i will pay u all ur money when i get back home to be with u my love.....i made that promised and will always fulfil my promised to u my love as i have promised to be honest and truthful to u my love....

My love pls i wouldn't want u to get mad at me for me asking u for help but just that i dont want anything to happen to my son because we are both starving hard and you know he is only a kid ....i know this will make u feel amazed because we have not yet meet in person my love but pls try to understand the situations of things here now my love and i will give u back ur money when i get back home to u my love...

Pls honey i dont want you to be upset and feel not comfortable pls and pls.If you need anymore question ask...

Love you

Jenny

Rolling Eyes

Murry - as "she" is now your "wife" and "loves" you so much - I will let you handle teh reply.

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You Sweety Wink

I love letting lads know just how helpful I am going to be, this is the moment we have been waiting for and there is so much fun to be had. Laughing

But, first things first, getting scammers bank accounts closed should always be a priority where possible so lets have a dig and see if we can close some accounts

SweetCakes tell Jenny he does not trust any pasta
Quote:

Hello my Dareling Jenny,

Why didn;t you tell me about this at the first sign my dareling, I am so worried about, my dareling, I am so sorry, but I do not trust any pasta, it is a long story that goes back to my childrood that is best saved for another time but to cut a long story short.

I will not be sending any money by this weston onion and certainly not to this pasta, please give me some bank account details and I will send money as soon as I can

Please
reply now
I do love My princess so very much and cant stand to have you go hungry
and what of poor little Mike, please, get me soem details so I can get the money to you straight away

Regards
SweetCakes

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello wonderful Spooners and magnificent guests! I see the party is still rockin. Very Happy

How sad to see the fun game of hide the sausage was not taken up, what is life without a few games??? Sad

OoOoooOOO I like the size of Jenny's last mail too. Very nice, supreme baiters extraordinaires. Wink

Caligula thank you so much for the update on Natalia. When you have such a rare pet it is a shame to let it run off risky free. So glad to see your pet is getting lots of loving attention.
How lovely that "she" is subdued in asking for money.. That is very impressive! Thumbs up

I hope it is ok that I grab some champagne and run, I just dont seem to have enough time lately to get everything done.
I know , that yall know ,how that is! Just wanted to say how happy I am that this thread is such a wonderful success.
It is fun , educational, fun, tough on lads, fun, and most of all a delight to read and did I mention fun?
Im so glad you decided to share with all of us! It is such a treat to stop by for a visit. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I do not trust any pasta, it is a long story that goes back to my childrood
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo I Love party-time any-time.

Laughing

Pet "jenny" has filled poor Cakes box with all sorts of waffliness.

Jenny trying to reassure SweetCakes - I swear to you with my parent grave

I have added some breaks to make it easier to read but it came in a complete block of waffling text

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My love i work for Giri textile limited company and they don't pay in advance here until i finish my work next week Friday or Saturday,i got many churches here but this place is not like USA where churches help and salvation army,people here are black and there mind and heart is black as well..

.i am in a small town call Lagos and the hotel i am is a small hotel around here.My love i swear to you i am honest....i swear to you i only asked for the money because of the situation of my son which is really making me worried now..

..I work hard myself to get my money myself and don't depend on men.I swear to you with my parent grave and with the name of God i am honest and who i told you i am...I will use this opportunity to send you my passport for you to see and know i am honest and i got nothing to do with your money....Money is nothing to me i just need to work hard and have money..

.I am asking you for this money because of all what i am going through here and i have not been paid now at work till next week.....I swear to you i am honest just do this for me because of my only poor mark i swear i will never let you down because all i need in my life is love and happiness forever and nothing in this world will make me leave you or stop loving you forever till eternity..

..Nothing will make me not to respond to you or get back to you because it is only you i need and i love forever...I wanna spend the rest of my life with you in happiness and love..

.I promise you that you will never regret my love for you and i will let you know i am your forever...I cross my heart i can never cheat on you or lie to you...Pls help me for the sake of GOD and my poor boy,and also my late parent who are not there to help me but i know God will do the best and i will never stop loving you forever...Jenny

The pet also sent a passport which looks like a real passport with a new picture added, the information will be made available for the purpose of investigating and possible warning.

Reassuring the pet that we are ready to help, SweetCakes tells his Princess he has never doubted her

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

I want to help you

Sweet Princess, I have never doubted you or your love, I know you are honest and caring and I love you with all my heart, I would do anything I can for you.

Please my dareling, give me a bank account so I can transfer the money to you, please be quick as i worry for you and for little Mickey

I love you My Beautiful

Wink

Lads will always avoid using bank transfers, they feel much safer with the anonymity of Westy Union and many of them dont actually have a bank account set up to receive the money they steal.

If they need to they can however encourage a friend to use their bank account for a cut of the proceeds, either way, the bank account will be fraudulent and will be reported for investigation and closure.

Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a pet that is anxious Smile

Jenny tells SweetCakes she is on her Kneels

It's about time too Laughing
Quote:
My love,I dont have a bank account here where you can send the money too and the best way i can recieve money here is western union.you can send the money in my name and i will go and get it myself my love.Please i am on my kneels begging you my man.I dont have a bank account here where you can send the money because i am only here to work and i dont have an account here my love.Please send the money through western union and i will be the one that will go and pick it up my husband.here is the name and address where you will send the money too through western union money transfer

Name : Jennifer Thomas
Address : 23 Queens Street
City : Alagomeji
State : Lagos
Zip Code : 23401

I will be waiting to hearing from you my man

Murray is her husband now, he must have been drunk at the time

Using the forged passport it wont be a problem for this scamming piece of crap to pick up the money from Western Union which is why they insist there is no other way.

SweetCakes tells Jenny again - Provide the bank account details so I can send you the money
Quote:
Hi Jenniy My Dareling
I dont understand, everybody has a bank account
Please send me details and I will have the money on its way for you
I do love it when you are on your knees though.
Please let me know your account number so I can send you the money that you and mickey need
All my love
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny is not a citizen of this country

Laughing

Quote:
My love,I want you to understand the fact that i am not citizen of this country where i am now,I am just here to work and i dont have an account here but i do have an account in the states but i cant access it from here and the easiest way to get money here now is western union money transfer..please my love try and understand me

Dont worry Our Dareling pet, we completely understand

SweetCakes is going to look into this Weston Onion thingy

Quote:
Jennifer
I dont understand why you cant get me a bank account number to put the money in.
This all seems wierd to me.
let me look into this Western union

Rolling Eyes

I wonder how long before we get our next reply.

Looks at time
4... mmmmmmmm

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmmmm 5.

Quote:
if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star, so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me

Laughing

Cakes replies

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

I have looked into the Union thingy you speak of and everybody I spoke to said that Western Union is only used by bad people

You know I trust you and love you dearly but it does have me worried, please explain again why you cant use your bank account there

Regards
SweetCakes

Wink Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pet Jenny is insisting that he is an "honest" scammer

Quote:
My love,
I want you to trust me my love,My account is an american account and i cant access it from here and i dont have a bank account here in africa thats why i asked you to send the money through western union money transfer my love.Please my love me and my son are suffering here and we need your help.I want you to trust me when you send the money through western union it will be safe...Do this for the sake of the love you have for me

With a WU payment in the balance, Jenny is getting anxious
Quote:
My love,
Why haven't i heard from you all day my love.I am so worried and scared that you have not written to me all day...i love you so much and you mean the world to me
Here is the reply

Sweetcakes want his poem and he will consider Western Union

Quote:
My Dareling Jenny

I will consider Western Union but I need to know for sure that you love me, I have asked you this before and you have not yet done it

I want you to write me a poem, I want you to write it yourself, not just get it from a book somewhere, write me a poem and prove your love

Regards
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been a bit preoccupied with RL lately. Sad I just noticed my mentor's new custom tag. Laughing

Time for a christening party! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Heck, any excuse for a party, right? Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Titania, Spooners are always ready to party for whatever occasion.

SweetCakes was assigned to me shortly after Vday and just after the first Spooner ASEMS went out but we never did celebrate the occasion back then Laughing

Onto the latest pet update from Jenny

Jenny sends SweetCakes another poem
Quote:
My love,
You are the sun that shines in my life,the joy i feel every morning when i wake up and at night when i go to bed.I love the sun for the day,the moon for the night and i love you forever and ever

Such a lazy pet,
It is kind of original, bits stolen from 3 different poems, it simply is not good enough Twisted Evil
You are the sun that shines in my life
"the joy i feel every morning when i wake up "
"I love the sun for the day",the moon for the night

Edited with my reply

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

It is wonderful how you have combined words from 3 different poems but it is your words I want to read, why cant you do this simple thing for me

Please My Beautiful Princess, I love you with all my heart, I want you in my life forever, I love you and everything about you, you mean the world to me and I truly do love you so very much.

But why can you not do this simple thing for me

With a tear on my cheeks
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooo Hooooooo - Rollin' rollin' rollin' Titania.

I knew you were a party animal - dance till ya drop I say n let it all hang out!

Laughing

Murry (ahem) I didn't mean teh chipolata - put it back before teh Admin notice and ban your ass.

Shocked

"jenny" pet is on "her" kneels and "really starving here"

Quote:
My love,
I wrote those words myself and i didnt combined from different poems..i am really starving here and i want you let me know if you will help me or not i have sold all my clothes and i dont have anything else to sell..please let me know if you will help me..i am on my kneels

Sold ALL "her" clothes - maybe we could ask for some nekid pics. Mmmmmmmmm

Wink

Quote:
Dareling sweat wondreful princes,

Silly beautiful girl - of course I want to help you. I would travel to teh very ends of the earth twice over to assist you. I love you with all my heart and forever.

A stroke of brilliant fortune, my former head of finance is attending a big celebratory bash here tomorrow. What she doesn't know about money maters is not worht knowing.

I am certain that beetwen us we can have you fixed up in know tyme.

All my love - hugs n kisses - sparkling hugely

SweetCakes xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Cool Razz

Poor pet "jenny" replies.

Quote:
I dont understand what you mean my love...please i amin a big mess here now

I am just going to have to reassure "her" Spooner fashion.

Wink

Quote:
Sweat prices jeeny babe,

I love you so much - please stop worring kneedlessely.

I told you grate minds work well togethr, and we have a solusion.

Katey my secritary will be at Westy first thing tomorro morning with 2500 dollars for you.

She is avery new emplyee but very blond and loves taking dictation.

Tomorrow we will start fixing up getting you to join me here. Canot weight to hig n kiss you babe.

Love forever and ever and ever H&K S&S

SweetCakes xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Somehow - I just know sweet Katey will run off with teh money, and we are back to square one.

Let the fun carry on and on - upward and - whatever.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny is still sending stolen poems, the lazy pet still doesn’t no how clever SweetCakes reely is, he is so much more smarter then yor average theeving scummy lad

Jenny wants Spooners to Play her like a guitar

We can can play the pet like a thieving piece of crap

Quote:
I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Steal my heart with every note you play
I pray you'll look my way
And hold me to your heart someday
I long to be the one that you caress with
tenderness
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

Like that Spanish guitar
'Till the dawn
Like that Spanish guitar

Te sientas entre la gente
Cierras tu ojos
Y suenas que soy tuyo
Pero yo no siquiera se que estas ahi
Me gustaria tenerte entre mis brazos amor

I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

Like that Spanish guitar
'Till the dawn
Like that Spanish guitar

The dopey scum will no doubt insist he wrote it himself but this search will prove otherwise Click Here

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling,

I so much want to help you but please do not insult me buy telling lies, you most realise that I spend a lot of time reading poems and I know when you have written something yourself.

I am ready to go to the end of the earth for you, all I ask is for you to right me a poem without stealing it.

All you need to do is to start righting, and right from your heart, tell me what you love about me, make it ryme and you will make me the happiest guru in the land.

My Beautiful Jenny dareling who wont right a poem

Because I love you much more than my garden gnome

Please right to me now, right from your heart

I have loved you so much right from the start

Light me a candle and tell of your desires

Of how you love me and our passionate fires

Vow to need me like I need you then

Every single day we will be together again

You My Beautiful Princess who I will love forever

Only we will always be one, and always be together

Until we share a bond so loving, caring and true

Kind and loving you with all my heart you know that I do

And you are perfect, your everythink that I need

Take our love growing stronger like a perfect seed

Every time I call my beautiful you will know who

Yes My Beautiful Princess, all I want is you

Fixed noobish coding - Ralph
Yes
dont think your safe here, and learn how to post Rolling Eyes

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:

I only count 12 instances of “darling” I wonder if she can improve on that in the next email

Your wish is my demand, my beloved Kate. Especially for you, mail 35.

She starts slow, but has one hell of a sprint in the end. Oh, I didn't screw up the copy paste in the end. I really received it like this. Bolded comment by me.
The Darling wrote:
Hello the my dear darling favourite Caligula!!!! The Darling unfortunately you cannot arrive to me. It is very a pity to me! I have one problem. My mum is very religious, also she always adheres to traditions. Traditions of our country the woman should get acquainted with parents of the man, visit at his place to look as he lives, after they can build relations again and again. I understand, that it is the rests of the past, but I very much respect with opinion my mum. I love you my lovely sweet honey. I can make nothing with this. I do not know that to me to do. The darling if you help to me what that a part of money I could arrive at you already in the end of August or the beginning of September and we would have good rest all together with your daughter. What do you think about this? All Will be much easier with my arrival. The darling I love you and I do not wish to lose!!! The darling you unique wash the help.(ehm, what?) The darling I cannot exist without you!! The darling I very strongly want to you! I so strongly love you and I wish to see!!! I write to you the letter and to cry!! If I had money I to not ask you any help and at once to arrive to you. I am tired from such life!!!

Why in a life everyone solve only money!!! I hate money!!! But I cannot find happiness with you without this money!!!! The darling I love you and I wish to live with you!!! The DARLING I ASK YOU About the HELP!!!

My life has lost sense!!! The darling please the help to me and we shall be all together, I very much to wish to see your daughter, do not throw me during such moment of my life!! Lovely it is last barrier before our meeting, our happiness and our pleasure!!! We should overcome lovely this barrier together!!! The DARLING I ASK YOU About the HELP!!!!! The DARLING I ASK YOU About the HELP!!!!! The darling I love you, I cannot live without you!!!

With love yours and only yours Natatarataliya!!!

I count 13. She's a good pet, I didn't even imply I liked it so much when she calls me darling.

Being sick as hell I decided to drop all my pets, I just couldnt think clearly anymore to come up with all the stories. I dropped them all, except my darling, she's just too good to let go. No party for me tonight dear Spooners, but I promise to make it up in the future Wink

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

So happy that you have found true love "мое любимое" Caligula - enjoy.

Wink

Quote:
The darling you unique wash the help.(ehm, what?)

"Милочка вы уникально мытье помощь" is better translated = unique washing the aid

A wonderful new concept and time saver, a miraculous and wonderful invention "стиральная машина"

Laughing

Latest on our fav play-guitarist "jenny" pet.

Quote:
Sweet as a rose bud,bright as a star,cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy, sunshine and fun,u are everything i luv all rolled into one

Note this search click here

Cakes replies;

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

I am so worried about you, I never herd from you since I sent Katie to paid the money

I don’t understand why

I sent Katie to send you the money yesterday and since then I have not herd from you or Katie.

Please tell me you got the money and that everthink is OK, I love you so much My beautiful and I will always be your protractor but I need to know what is happening.

This Western Union makes me so uncumfartable, I never liked it from the start,

Please tell me everythink is OK

Yours forever

SweetCakes

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have not had great luck with the boy pets for Sweety lately so I tried another new pet, this one came to our attention at Scamwarners and the information we had was very vague so he is perfect for us.
Introducing Dave

Quote:
Hi Dave

Thank you so much for contacting me.

I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I have been away but back for now, I would love to get to know you better

If you are still interested, who knows where this may end up

Regards

Katey

The eager pet "Dave" replies with his opening script

Quote:
Dear Katey,

I am very glad to hear from you after a very long silence .Wow i feel honored and just curious to see what the future holds for us .I am very much new on internet dating ,I was introduced by a friend who met with his dream woman and got married ,they are now living happily now in Australia.Though it is difficult to write about ourselves without coming across being conceited,but i have made up my mind before putting my profile on the site and serious about what the future has for me on it .

Let me just give you a brief introduction about myself ,I was originally born in Germany,I lost my parents in my early age,it was really a tragic loss to me but Jehovah knows best.I had to move to an aunty of mine who really maltreated me to the extent that a total stranger got me out of her house and helped me to Sweden where i finished my University Education.I thank God about my life cos Jah has been so wonderful to me .I am a civil engineer working for a construction company and have done some travelling in the course of my job.What about you do you like to travel ?Though i do little of it but that doesnt disturb me from having time for my family..Ministry has been wonderful here and we give Glory to Jehovah .What about your side?

About my love life,i was married but widowed,i lost my wife some years back in ghastly car accident,it was a loss but life has to go on , have been keeping to myself for some years now ,i have a kid,a teenager ,she is the fruit of our marriage,she is in school and live away from home ,I will tell you more about that when we chat hopefully.

I like and do varieties for fun ,Walking, exploring, cooking healthfully, exercising, reading, visiting bookstores, candles and fireplaces, affection, swimming and kayaking, hiking, movies, friends, family, music, corpoate softball team.

My Favourite things are favorite things:Eat and cook healthfully,speding my time in the ministry fireplaces and candles, and romance. Love my i-pod with all of its intense and eclectic music. My clothes style is young and playful. My reading is eclectic but prefer quality. Love to write.

I'm a true romantic at heart, a very passionate man. Someone who enjoys intimacy and romance. I'm the kind of man who loves showing affection anywhere and at anytime so you better be ready for that if you wanna be with a man like me lol. I enjoy swimming, dancing, playing pool and a lot of other things that are fun. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking.
I need someone special to share my special heart with. I want something real but something that can as well pass for a fairy tale.

I like a confident woman that knows what it takes to be in true love. I hope to find someone who wants the same things out of life as I do...security, experiences, partnership, Companionship, family and friendship.Someone who would be there for me in the good and the bad times. Someone who has a big heart. Big enough of a heart that when I screw up she can forgive me. Someone that is grown up enough to know that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and we all need forgiveness.Someone who doesn’t always think she is always right in her opinions, Someone with similar interests but then differences are good.

Trust and communication is most important!A person who has a good sense of humor and can make me laugh. (Laughter is the best medicine to cure the difficulties of life.) I am looking for someone who can compliment my qualities and characteristics-someone who can be my best friend and make me smile just thinking of her. It is great when you can express your feelings or opinions but nicer when you can just listen. Looking for someone who is not afraid of her feelings.

Woow i think i have told you little about myself and what i am looking for ,i am waiting to read more from you beautiful.

I hope this will be the beginning of an everlasting chemistry.

Cheers,

David.

How wonderful, he likes hiking, that will come in very handy if he needs to go on a safari for some reason

Quote:
Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I had intended on telling you about myself but there are so many things I want to ask you about after receiving your mail.

I am so sorry that such terrible things have happened to you, hardly anybody ever deserves to go through such pains.

Please tell me how you are coping with bringing up your daughter without your wife and tell me what you have done with your evil Aunt, it is terrible that some people can treat others so badly, why must people hurt others like that there is absolutely no excuse.

You sound like a wonderful man and I cant wait to know all about you

By the way, I am glad you like hiking, it is wonderful that you do as you never know when it will come in handy

Take care my special new friend

Regards

Katey

Just adding the new pets IP - 82.128.1.207 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

Lurve new pets to play with.

Wink Laughing

Jenny is still in love but now she is getting worried

Jenny’s money has not turned up

Quote:
I have not got the money yet and i have not heard from katie...you did not tell me you sent the money already i was still waiting for you to get the information i need to go and get the money...There are some certain informations you need to give me before i can be able to get the money from western union my love...please get the information from katie and send them to me so i can get the money from western union...i love you

SweetCakes tells Jenny that Katey has gone missing

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

How are you My Beautiful Princess, I do love you so much more when you are smiling and happy and I thought you would be pleased that I had sent Katey to sort some money for you.

The reason I have not given you any details is because Katey still has not come back since I gave her $2,500 in cash to send some money to you, I am very worried about her safety and fear something has gone wrong.
I have spoken to her mother and she is worried also as it is so unlike her.
She has your email address so if you do here from her please let me know immediately.

I so wish I could have just put money strate into the bank for you, it would have been so much easier and you would have the money already and Katey would not be missing.
Lets hope the Katey is OK, she is such a good assistant and I would hate to lose her.
I need to go, I have the police knocking at my office door to discuse Kateys dispearance

Please let me know if you have heard anythink from her
Maybe you could right a poem for her, the last one you wrote touched me so much, what a great idea, right a poem about Sweety and how she will be found safe, that will no doubt help
All my love for my beautiful princess
Yours forever
SweetCakes

Cool

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic