SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Murry, I can tell they went quiet on you, they decided after all that I was more promising than you Laughing All the pets I have now.. I took some new ones, and now that the old ones have returned baiting is becoming a parttime job!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo Caligula

Glad to see you are making "them" suffer.

Wink

We have another (ahem) bite. Let's see if "jenny" can "can-can"

Noting - pamper and be pampered - passionate and willing. LOL!

Quote:
Hello ,
Here is what i have on my profile and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 black american and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that
with. I am 29yrs old now , but I would be willing to have some with the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me and my son mark happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love again and live happy life,Well i will be waitin to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures again.Take care of your self.Bye
Regards
jenny.

Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it amazing how her English deteriorates after typing dor a few minutes? Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugs n kisses to the wonderful and inspirational Titania.

Wink

Belated reply to "jenny"

Quote:
Jennifer,

You look simply gorgeous. I apologise for teh delay replying, we are right in the middle of our mid-yearly audit.

I am a highly successful businessmen - running the Australian arm of our family business.

The finance and administration section is all over the place, we have recently moved into the south eastern markets and are despirately playing catch up.

Your mail was a delight to read - please tell me more about you - I am fascinated by your beauty and you.

I will write more next mail.

Yours "SweetCakes" Murray Spooner.

The basic usual cockwaffley Spooner nonsense - The truth is I got side tracked and completely forgot the lad - until I re-checked the bait box.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
Nataliya to Murry Guru wrote:
We have a proverb: " a way to heart of the person
Passes through his stomach.

She does read my mails! I made that one up a week ago Very Happy

In fact that is real proverb in Slovanic world. We have it in our country too
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Xerex

Welcome to Spooner Hall

So glad you have stopped by to see what we are up to

The new pet Jenny has replied

I love it when I can help waste a lads weekend Laughing

The new pet Jenny says - it's not often you find someone who is able to express themselves so eloquently
How wonderful that the pets notices that Sweety is eloquent Laughing

Quote:
Hello,
I was so nice to hear back from you, and I truly appreciate you sharing so much about yourself..it's not often you find someone who is able to express themselves so eloquently.
Now, more about me...
I'm straight forward, honest to a fault, and very easy to get along with. I'm funny, strong when I need to be, but soft hearted most of the time. I have a great sense of humor, and a very definite romantic side. love to kiss and hold hands, but I especially like to share...big things, little things, everything...most things are better shared.
I'm emotionally balanced and stable, I have a lot to teach...but a lot to learn...I believe that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I have a lot to give emotionally...but yearn to find someone that can give as much in return.
I may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, I'm not faster than a speeding bullet, and I'm not as powerful as a locomotive...but I can cook, and I'm pretty darn handy at fixing things.
I'm looking for someone who realizes that the very essence of a good relationship starts with being "in like" before you can ever be "in love". If two people can't be friends, how can they develop into something more?
I'm a gentlehearted woman and I'm looking for someone who realizes that being a gentlehearted woman and being chivalrous are not synonymous with being a chauvinist. Well its nice that you are intrested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future has for us,I have been scared to date for the past 3 years because of what my ex husband did to me,but when i sit down and think about life i see that all men cannot be the same and that is the reason why i registered on the site and yesterday was my first day on the site and i am also happy that i meet someone i think we can be good match with time because we need to take our time and get to know each other better,I am kind of woman that like man that date only one woman if you can do that with me then we will have more time to concentrate on each other,I am a computer civil engineer and the nature of my work gets me around the world my work base on contract and project so i do travel alot and i always travel with my son mark because i have no one to take care of him,I am the only child of my parents and i have lost both of my parents on the same day in a car accident on there way coming back home from church i have not relatives here in miami but i have family in italy,Right now i am not in the state i am working on a contract in WEST AFRICA and i will be coming back to the state in two to three weeks,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heared that many mens and womens play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.
Regards
jenny

The nice pet also included 2 more pictures obviously stolen from a modelling site

Reply pending

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

A willing pet is a wonderful pet - let teh training begin.

Quote:
Hi Jenny

It is so wonderful to hear from you

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures, they are simply beautiful and I would love to donate a bucket or 2 when we get to meet.

I notice you are currently in Africa, that must be so exciting, it is wonderful you have gotten to see the world, I would also like to visit Africa, if your contarct ends up running longer I may even visit you there, perhaps you can show me around.

I have also heard of these people wasting time but luckily I have not seen one yet, do you know anything I should look out for.

Jenny my Dareling

I love writing poetry and just as much I love having poems written for me, I decided to write a poem for you

Every since we met you have not left my side
You make my eyes sparkle and my smile wide
You tell me of the stories that have made up your life
I even have wonderful dreams with you as my wife

You share your experiences, both good and bad
You share your dreams with just a silly lad
The more you tell the more I like, the more my feelings grow
I love you more the more I see and I love you so

exactly what bought us together we may never find
What ever it is I dont care because you blow my mind
But I believe in fortune and I believe in penny
It has bought us together and I love you Jenny

As each day passes and I get to know you more
I am loving you so very much and its you I adore
They say our love is impossible because where far away
but nothing can stand between true love that is what I say

As time goes on we will learn things that will delight
but good or bad I dont care knowing you brings delight
No matter what the future brings no matter what we do
there is only one thing that is for sure that is that I love you

I do hope you liked my poem sweet beautiful princess, I love writting and hope you dont find it inappropriate, would you mind writing one for me, If you have never done it before it doesn't matter, just see how you go, I know I will love anything you have written for me.

Sweet kisses and hugs

Long and lasting
Yours forever
SweetCakes

Surely we can get a pet to write a few lines of poetry!

Even the great Percy Bysshe Shelley composed the poem "Ode to the Westy"

Wink Laughing Cool

"jenny" pet replies;

I will allow Murry to post it - cuz he IS a Guru.

Cool Wink

Chuckling at Maldrid in Spain. Olé!

Laughing

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Sweety for letting me post Pretty Rose

This certainly is a well trained pet already

we have the next reply in and it is full of wonderful information about the pet
The new pet Jenny says "i am very willing to chat with you one day so that we can talk more"

What a wonderful concept, chat, so we can talk, such a clever pet

Quote:
Hello Murray.
Thanks for getting intouch with me ...i am very willing to chat with you one day so that we can talk more.......i am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and figting ...my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok..

I will love to meet someone cool and caring person thrusthworthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him if you only he can promise not to cheat on me ok

JENNIFER THOMAS
201 NE 112th St
Miami, FL 33122
E-mail Address:(removed, if you do want it you can find it posted at Scamwarners)

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Date of Birth Jul 12 1979
Place of Birth : Maldrid Spain
Civil Status : Seperated
Religion : Christian
Height : 5 ft. 7 inches
Weight : 110 lbs.
Citizenship : Spanish Black american
Father's Name : Rafael Banitez
Mother's Name : Helen Banitez
LANGUAGE SPOKEN OR WRITTEN:
:English
WORK EXPERIENCES:
I have been in school for ages my first work is in west Africa where i am now.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Elementary : Mt. Matutum Christian School
Housing, Cannery Site, Polomolok, South Milan
Year Graduated: March 1990
Secondary : Mindanao State University
Laurel Street, General Santos City
Year Graduated: March 1995
Tertiary : Olivera National School of Engineering
in London England.
Course : Computer Engineering
Year Graduated: March 2000
: Computer Training Center
Laurel East, Italy
Course : Computer Engineering and i went for a vocational course for good 6 years as a masters degree.
Year Graduated: April 2006
SKILLS AND INTEREST:
Cooking, Dancing, Flower Arrangement and Sports Enthusiast.

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B
Favourite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey .I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest ,caring good person and i will care for him na di will also do that ..

As at now i am in west africa on my final year project so i will be back as soon as possible to the state so i will like to meet you in person ..

About my last relationship..
My ex boyfriend went to marry my best friend one day i was going to check on my ex boyfriend and i met both of them in my boyfriend's room and i fated and i was rushed to the hospital that was so painful But i have to forget about it and start a new life.and this is one of my most embarassing Moment.

Tell me more about yourself and do send some pictures if available.
Jenny

Her Mother is a retired teacher, you would think she would have more time to teach the pet english a little better

I will consult with Sweety and work out who will be sending the next reply Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new pet wrote:
...thrusthworthy...

Freudian slip?

Interesting - she is "Spanish Black American" and she was born in Spain, and she's lived all over the place, but the only language she speaks is English. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am impressed that at 11 years old she began university Wink

Sweety and I deliberated for hours about who will send the next reply and eventually we decided that after the hot tub and some well deserved rest that I would send this reply

So here it is

SweetCakes wants to know if Jenny liked his poem

Quote:
Hi Jennifer

It is wonderful to know so much about you and about your life, you are a beautiful woman and I love knowing everythinks about you.

In my last email I wrote you a poem, did you like it, I spent a long time writing it just for you and not for anybody else who may happen to read it, I wrote it because I have strong feelings for you but you didn't mention anything about it

I am worried you didn't like it, you know most girls would do anything for a man who is willing to write poems for them like that

I am now a little worried that you may not have the same kind of feelings about me that I have about you

Please let me know what you thought of my poem and perhaps you could write one for me, I would love so much for you to do that for me

Sweet Regards
SweetCakes

In other pet news I have just sent an invite to another pet who happens to have a large bank account she needs some help with, hopefully soon we will be introducing Stella

Just rereading through the pets last email, I usually only skim through and often dont bother reading at all, it's usually all the same crap so I dont bother too much, I am glad I had another look at that one though, otherwise I may have missed this gem

After catching her ex boyfriend in bed with her best friend, the honest caring pet wrote
Quote:
i met both of them in my boyfriend's room and i fated and i was rushed to the hospital

I do love seeing silly lads Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

Another new pet - whom we will tend and treat nicely - until we have a nice profile -that is. Mmmmmmm.

Anil-Stella wants a man "she" can have faith and complete trust with - Oh dearie me - I can only guarantee pain and disapointment and fun for us.

Laughing

Quote:
I am really looking for a man who is completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who is ready for a long term relationship.who is ready to build up a family with someone real...i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust and love and trust are one big family and with both a relationship will be the greatest u ever can imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real happy..cause they are my own family and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...
A little about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r&b and a a bit of jazz and hip hop too..well i don't really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause that's really the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them....but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share a lot with. i like going to the beach as well and golfing as well.

Wink Cool

Sweet SweetCakes replies so earnestly, funlovingly and real;

Quote:
Hi Anil

Thank you so much for your reply, it warms my heart knowing that I am not too late.

I have read every last word you have sent, twice in fact and I think we have lots in common, I have been fed up with people who are liars and cheats just trying to play games with the poor innocent fulcks trying to find love

I am ready for a long term relationship, in fact I hope our relationship will last as long as possible and of course I am real

I love to have fun and really need a girl I can have loads of fun with, my friends would agree I am very funloving and love being the life of the party

I look forward to knowing more about you

Regards
SweetCakes

Rolling Eyes

"stella's" Stellaly short and disappointingly terse reply;

Quote:
well thks for that and well my bday is tomorow and im trying to plan on th now.can we chat on yahoo im

Shocked

Also just in "jenny" reassures Murry that she adores his poetry.

Quote:
Hello Murray,
How are you doing?thanks for getting intouch,...Well am looking for a caring,honest,trustworthy man that'll love,respect and be faithful to me with all sincererity,so have you got all that?That really matters to me alot coz i've been through a lot and have had both bad and good sides of relationship,so i know and i wanna be sure,coz i don't wanna get hurt anymore...Am seeking for a very serious relationship,not here to play games..Hope you know what am saying?Talk to you soon..Thanks for the poem..i really liked it and i will send you some soon.
Jenny

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Murry is hard at work earning enough dollars to cover my latest shopping extravaganza, so the least I can do is reply on his behalf to the pets.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dareling Jenny

I am so over the moon you love my poetry and I so look forward to reading yours.

Nothing is as romantic and shows others our hearts and souls as does sharing poems.

I am a very caring and romantic soul. I despise people that toy with the hearts and emotions of others.

When I think of you, and of late it seems that is all I do, I catch myself sighing and imagining us close and hugging and kissing as our eyes sparkle.

Please write more as soon as you can and please include a poem. You have touched me as no other. I want to know everything about you.

SweetCakes Murray oxoxoxx

Cool

Quote:
Dareling sweet anil

How wonderful, how I wished I had had some notice. I wish you a spendid fabulous birthday.

I wish i were there, i would wine and dine and treat you like the true princess you are.

I would hold you close and kiss you from head to toe and then back again.

The very least I can do is write a special poem for a special girl on her birthday.

Stella you are the brighteat star ever,
I have never know such as you are.
I would hug you leave you never,
You may think me weird or bizarre.
But you sweet face makes my morning,
Lunch and supper too.
And hand on heart you have me yearning,
Because I have never met someons a sweet as you.

Happy Birthday xooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxox

SweetCakes Murray

Sniggering - step aside for teh "new guruessnessness of woo"

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guruessnessness of woo indeed

If only you could write like that to me Cool

I am delighted to be able to report that I have 2 pet emails in

Firstly from Stella who loves Sweety's poem
Lad of few words apparently Rolling Eyes
Quote:
hey baby thks for the poem.i hope i will be with u after this birthday.i mite be flying over to u assuming we ave known each otheer for a long period

Next we have a wonderful reply from Jenny

Jenny says "Hope am not asking much Questions from you?"
Quote:
I really appreciate all your emails and i would really love to meet you when i get back,Hope am not asking much Questions from you?...could you tell me more about Yourself..Are you married?....Do you have kids? what work you do?and all that..well i love kids though.i would really appreciate getting to know you more and i hope we could be a good set for this relationship.I was deeply hurt im my former relationship and i guess i will not want that to happen again....that is why i need to hang my trust on a faithful guy this time....Have u ever cheated on a girl?...and how will u treat me if eventually u have me?.i love to ask much question and i hope u understand why...really like to be treated like a queen by my partner and i treat him as my king too.....i have never cheated but i have been cheated on...i felt so bad so i have not been into any relationship for 4 year....i will appreciate to hear from u as soon as possible.
I will love to see more pictures of you if you have .
Regards
Jenny

Suitable replies pending

I read only the first line of each so please let me know if there is anything of interest Wink

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mucho naughtiness in pet replies today Woooooooo Hooooooo

Quote:
Hi Stella

My Princess, I would love nothing more than to see you for real, when do you think this will be possible.

I cant wait to kiss you and hold you, to love you and hump you, I want to spank your botty and see your sparkle
I want to hear your voice and hear the whisper in my ear, I really do love what we have shared so far and I know it will only get better

Take care beautiful Princess

Yours
SweetCakes

Quote:
Stella who loves Sweety's poem

Of course "she" loves my woo poem - silly Murry, you are just envious and wished you were as natuaraly talented as wot I am.

And I can talk proper English wiv hradly eny speeling mistacks. Sheeeeesh.

Shocked Laughing

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Sweety, I should have known I could not fool you

Trying to pull my weight with the pet training, I have just put together a very loving reply to the wonderful Pet Jenny

SweetCakes tells Jenny so much truth about himself - I already have a shirt that says king then my name that I wear proudly.

Many of you may have even seen the picture posted elsewhere Wink

Quote:
Hi Jenny my dareling

It is so wonderful to hear from you again

I just love reading everything you send over and over my beautiful

In answring your questions,
No, you dont ask too many questions
yes, I am married
I have 2 children but they dont live with either of us, they are very independant
For work, I thought I said but thats OK, I run the Australian arm of my business

I also want to get to know you more, I want to know everything
I would love to teat you as my queen and look forward to being treated as a King, you know, I already have a shirt that says king then my name that I wear proudly.

I am very faithful and no, I dont cheat, I despise those who do, if a man or woman must stray, they should always invite the woman

Jenny
If I ever get the chance, I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated, that I can Promise.
A beautiful princess should be treated like a queen, told how beautiful she is often, close and loving kisses as she wakes and hugs and kisses and holding tight as she falls asleep in my arms, I imagine you asleep on my chest, my fingers through your hair and watching your eyes sparkle as they slowly close, I will give all teh love and attention she deserves, because, well, just becasue

I feel so bad that tha jerk treated you the way he did but lets face it, he does not deserve somebody as wonderful and caring as you, Feck him because what we share is Wonderful and beautiful, Sensational and so beneficial

Please write again soon

All my love SweetCakes

By the way, in case any of you are wondering, I do know how to spell "Darling" I just like to take every opportunity to throw in some typos for de educational purposes Wink

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!!

Don't mind me. Just stopping by for a bloody mary at the poolside with my favorite Chips and to read the latest loverly poetry Wink

And get give a hug and kiss to the wonderful Mr and Mrs Spooner.

[hugs and kisses] to you both! (And note: not the girly kind either! Laughing )

SweetCakes, to Stella?? wrote:
I want to spank your botty

Interesting! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

Dora - hugs and kisses (not girly at all)

Glad you have popped in - let's chatter poolside - teh chips will serve nibbles.

Quote:
I want to spank your botty

Mmmmmmmmmmm I thought that was a brilliant chat up line, very (ahem) Male. - I am angelic, innocent and unaware of loads, in truth!!!

Wink

Sweet Murry is making such an impression on "jenny"

Quote:
Hello Hun,
Before I met you,I was badly hurt from relationships that fell apart,I didn't wanna live no more I just wanted an end,I thought nothing could cure me,My heart would never mend.But getting happy at ur consistency and simplicity....in short i love the way u talk and i guess we could get to see as soon as i get back,i just want to be sure you are really serious about me,i am very scared about suffering another heart break because it really hurts alot and i believe you understand where i am coming from and where i am going to...one thing i want u to note is that i want you to be faithful because that is what can make things work out for us.I am alway committed to the man i give my love to ex boy friend does not know how to respond to

True Love and that hurts alot,please and please if you are really serious about me because i dont want to look back and i dont ever regret ever falling In love with,i want you to be the lasy person i will ever fall in love with,one thing i just want you to do now is to take off your profile from the site and lets get serious with each other,...anyway am getting over the recent heart breaks that i have suffer.I have not been with any man for 3years since i broke up with my ex.I am giving you a chance to see how things will work and see if u will not treat me like rob did ...I guess we could get to see when i get back home lets just keep intouch this way,one more thing i just need to tell you is that,will you always be there for me?,its just a matter of thinking tell me what you feel about that.

Am feeling u are something very new and i guess ur coming into my life will be a plus.I hope we'll never part,because I know a strait forward man will always treat His woman with love,care and Passions...I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay,i promise i will always Love and Adore you if you are serious about me,mylove for you will be like a golden chain that links our heart together,if you ever break the chain that means you break my heart,i believe you wont because i know you are seriouse about me......I really want to see u someday.i should be home as soon as i finish my work here and get paid,i will be here waiting for you to get back to me with your pics as promised,have a nice time at work..

With Love.
Jenny

Not long now till she wants SweetCakes dollars. I know the end mails in advance.

Laughing

Takes sneeky HP peek in me crystal ball thingy.........teh mists are parting.....

Quote:
I was at the company yesterday to get money but they never give me just becuase i cant be paid now. i need to finish my work cuz some people get money before in advance and never complete work and run away with the money.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always welcome in Spooner hall Dora, will you be staying overnight? I will have the maids prepare your room

We have another pet reply just in from Stella

Stella want SweetCakes to help with the ticket
Quote:
well baby my birthday was fun and well i would love to come over to u.well baby can we know each othr more and get to talk more.i really want to be sure about ur serousness and well if i resign,i would love to be with u all my life.well i woudl also love if u will be bale to help me with the ticket

Of course SweetCakes will help with the ticket, he knows a travel agent who should be able to get her a great deal

Quote:
Hi Stella My dareling

So wonderful to hear from you again, of course we need to know each other better, I hardly know you at all

I do know that I like what I see but there is still so much too learn.

Dareling Stella, you have asked me about helping with the ticket, of course I will. I have a very good travel agent so i wil lask him if he can get you a discount.

Dareling Stella, my perfect partner loves poetry as much as I do, please will you send me a poem, I would love to hear one from you, it will make my day if you could right one for me

Dareling Stella, I would love to have a picture to put by my bed if you can send me one I would be so greatful

I adore you sweet beautiful princess

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'all are busy! Still racking up the pets I see. Always a lot of fun to pop in and see whats going on here.
I have to be careful in missing a few days, I get to far behind in reading. Laughing
I always know I won't be disappointed with the tricks the pets perform.
What ever happened with Natalya the Naughty? Did she finally spontaneous combust from her own hotness? Shocked

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo DQ.

Hugs and kisses from us both to you. Just love ya popping in, makes our day brighter in every way.

Wink

"natatnatat" has given up on us and gone back to the tender care of "her" true love - Caligula.

It seems Murry has made a wonderful impression on "stella" she Loves her Baby Bear and sends a very revealing pic.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
nhello dear thks for the reply....
Hi, Baby Bear. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.
I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you.

Laughing

"she" took this pic especially

Sweet SweetCakes replies with mucho naughtinessness;

Quote:
Stella

that is wonderful what you sent me

My beautiful, you are so beautiful and you make my heart skip a beet everytime I think of you, I have never met a girl quite like you and that is the truth
I would love to see you in person, all my dreams would come true on that day, you mean the world to me and you have such wonderful boobies, stella my wonderful girl, I dont mean to be picky but do you have a problem with shaving? just wondering

I have been thinking about what you are doing in Africa and as it turns out my company are looking for some new employees, we have employed Africans in the past, they are always wonderful workers and we are looking for a man of about 25 years of age for a full time position, the only qualification is they need to be hard working and willing to learn, we are also looking for a VPA which you might be interested in yourself, it will certainly take away some of the problems of your travel expenses and we would get to work very closely togetehr.

Please let me know what you think of this.

Look forward to your reply

All my love

I love you my most special beautiful princess, you are perfect

Lots of hugs and kisses
SweetCakes

Wink Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, only a little bit of naughtiness Wink

Glad you stopped by DQ, Spooners just love having guests around, please make yourself comfortable poolside and we will send the staff to tend to your needs Wink

Love certainly is in the air in Spooner Hall.

SweetCakes sends this loving reply especially written for his Beautiful Princess

SweetCakes dares to dream of a wonderfile relationship with Jenny
Quote:
Hi Jenny

I understand your fear of being hurt, I have been hurt before myself, it was much like a croc attack and I just couldn't put up with it.

My Beautiful, if I was to spend a week writing to you, I still wouldn't be able to express the love I have for you, I will never deliberately hurt you and I just know you will not hurt me either.

Sometimes in life we find ourselves in a situation, and have a question to ask of ourselfs, Do I dare to dream or do I spend my days wondering, I have made my choice,

My Beautiful Princess, I dare to dream of a wonderfile relationship with you and we will reap the rewards

I love you my Beautiful

Sweet Kisses
SweetCakes

Well, that is the pets out of the way

Fingers crossed they start to perform some tricks now they are sooooo in lurve Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo AND Happy Twirly.

POST 1000

Drinky-poos on teh house.

Laughing

Reprising my very first Eater post;

Quote:
Cathartic Kate wrote:
Just to say hello.

I want to learn how to be an effective baiter and to waste as much of the scammers time as possible.

Such a shame I haven't quite got teh hang of it - despite my Mentor going prematurely grey and more haggard daily.
Still perhaps by post 2000 - I may have got my blonde brain around the concept.

Wink Cool

Reporting "jenny" pet reply;

Quote:
Hello Darling ,
I am so happy to read your mail and i promise my reply to you will totally be honest because i have promise you that i will never lie to you because i dont want to hurt you.

My last relationship was very bad that i dont even wanna think about it again because my ex husband treated me so bad and i dont pray to have that kind of relationship again.He is abusive and drugs,I never know he was doing that when we meet each other we dated for 5 years before we got married.So it was after we got married that he stated showing his bad behaviour to me and my parents.

About the question you ask me...I am an american,My dad is from new jersey while my mum is from italy...I was born in italy but when i was 4 my mum took me to usa where she works and that is where is school,So if you see any mistake in my english please dont complain,I spent 10 years in italy before my mum took me back to new jersey when she retired from her work...When we get back to the united state my dad took me around the state and show me different places and i was so happy to visit many places in the state and after we get back home my dad ask me if i would like to travel to united kingdom to study computer engineer for 5 years and i told him that will be great so i travel to united kingdom to study computer engineering and when i completed the programme i came back home and i meet a guy who we dated for 4 years and we later got married but i never know he was a bad guy until we got married.

I am not planing to have more kids as i am okay with mark and think all i need now is to take care of mark and look for someone who is honest that can take care of me and mark for the rest of our life someone who will be honest and faithful to us and he will get it back in return...I am an honest kind i hate lie and cheating.

I know we are far away right now and if you are really intrested in me for long term relationship then the distance will not be a problem for you because even if we will be together we still need to get to know each other better and which i think we are doing right now by emailling each other...I am still in WEST AFRICA where i am working and i will be coming back to the state in few week time...We can build feelings for each other by chatting online and writting mails to each other if you agree with me...Well if you want me to move to you state there i can but you have to asure me that you will not cheat on me or hurt my feelings i think you are kind if man i am looking for.

Man about being together at home and making each other happy i think that is where we are good match...I like being with my partner in the room for at least 4 to 6 hours and 5 to 6 nights in a week which i think you also like to do that too,I wont like us to say much about that now because we are jsut getting to know each other i will like us to talk about that when we are together so that we can feel the passion inside our body.
I need to stop now and get busy with work,I will be online same time tomorrow and try and reply me back after you get back from work i will love to read your mail.Take care of urself for me.

Always Love

Jenny

Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your 1,000th post Sweety

Deserves a rose Pretty Rose and a huge Spooner bash to celebrate happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

It is not often I disagree with you but on this occasion I must Wink

I could tell you your mentor is not yet old and haggard, but I dont mind that but do prefer the term "distinguished" Cool

As for wasting lads time, you certainly have achieved that, not only by baiting but also your vic support and your posting of scammers scripts, you make a mentor proud (insert Corona's kiss emoticon) Very Happy

Now, onto the pets who are keeeping us rather busy today

We also have a reply from Jenny some paragraphs added

Stella wants to live with me

Well, I just want a VPA but I am sure we can compromise Laughing

Quote:
hello murray thks for your understanding and wanting to help me .well i want to ask u a question.well i think we ave really known each other long enough to start a relationship cos i belive we cant get to know each other enough even in years but i think we ave the same chemistry and well like i told u i am a nurse and well i would love to ask u this question.are u serious about me?

well if u are so serious about me ,i can resign from here and come over to u but i ave been hurt in the past and i dont want to take this huge step and let down at last.murray i really do want to be with u and i know wen i get to u we can know more about ourselves.well i will go ask the price to travel back on a one way and i will get back to you.well you need to send me the name of the airport i will be flying into and i will get the flite details.

once again,im so sorry for asking u for the ticket fare but i just dont ave enough that can cover it so i will go find out from the agent cos after resignaation here ,you will ave to go tthru immigration proceses and i will do that and i can get everything in order.well i will also be glad if u can help me on this and i will get back to u

Here is my short and very effective (hopefull) reply

Quote:
Stella My Dareling

Of course I am serius

Please write me a poem, telling of our love and your journet to meet me

I love you My Beautiful Princess

Please, call me SweetCheeks, that is what my closest friends call me

Take care my Dareling
Yours loving Woo Guru forever

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You "magnificent & distinguished" bait GURU and mentor extraordinaire, praise is praise, but praise from YOU is so special.

Wink Cool

We are having a mail frenzy with the pets.

Rolling Eyes

"stella" notes of Murry. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Quote:
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
well baby i talked to the agent and he said i will be needing 1850 to fly over and thru klm with taxes and all.i ave some money on me and i will be glad if u can help with the rest

Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All praise given is well deserved Wink

These pets are running us ragged tonight
between posting here and at Scamwarners we have hardly stopped posting Shocked

Of note is the view count for the spooner thread, 20,000 views, quite an accomplishment for some basic scam baiting, thank you to all those who have read along, whether you have learnt, been entertained, found details of a scammer you have investigated or those being bribed to turn up with free spooner drinks.

Thank you, it is nice to know our baiting has kept so many coming back, I do hope we can continue to do whatever it is we have done to keep you coming back for more because we are not done yet Very Happy

I think this calls for extra celebratory time in the hot tub today Sweety dont you, just please be careful with all the water next to our lap tops, if they get wet we may not be able to reply to our pets

and that woudl be terrible if that happ*&^#%@)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic