SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your head of finance is on the job. To the banker:

Quote:
Esteemed Sir:

As I said in my previous correspondence, the firm of Spooner and Spooner stands ready to assist Miss Lucy Somah in recovering the deposit made by her late father with your bank.

We have representatives in nearly every country on the planet, including attorneys and financial advisors. However, we do not appear to have any such person in the country of Senegal. It is time we rectified the matter. Is it possible that your bank has had some dealings within that country and could recommend a good, competent, ethical attorney to handle this matter of the power of attorney?

Please advise me on this matter soonest.

E. Dickinson Geisel
Director of Finance
Spooner and Spooner Australia

To your newest VPA, trying to get her to comply with your desires:

Quote:
My dear Miss Lucy,

Please do not despair. Mr. Spooner has shown me your latest correspondence. While he appears to be disappointed in its content for some reason, I can only say that it reflects the thoughts and feelings of a young woman in distress. I hope you are not making yourself ill over this matter. Rest assured that it is in capable hands now.

Please continue with your correspondence with Mr. Spooner as if nothing were wrong. You may complain and cry to me as much as you feel necessary, but to Mr. Spooner, please comport yourself as he has requested of you. After all, you are to be his Very Personal Assistant, and he doesn’t want a crybaby in that position. You must be radiant and very, very feminine by his side.

As regards the Reverend, I am also writing to him today to enquire about the process needed to release you from the camp and bring you to Australia. We will enlist any help necessary to make this happen. Mr. Spooner is very taken with you, and he will spare no expense to bring you to him.

I have been in correspondence with the bank regarding your father’s deposit with them. They seem willing to work with us to get the funds transferred to Australia. However, there is a small matter of a power of attorney document. It seems this document must be drawn up and executed by a lawyer in Senegal. As Spooner and Spooner do not have any dealings in that country, we have no contacts there (other than you, of course). Do you have knowledge of a reputable attorney there who could help us?

Again, I look forward to helping you in this matter. Mr. Spooner’s happiness is of highest importance to me, and I want him to have the VPA of his dreams, which you appear to be.

Keep a lovely smile on your face, dear girl, and dream of kangaroos, koalas, and shrimp on the Barbie.

With affection,
Dick

And to the Reverend:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Gabriel,

I am E. Dickinson Geisel, the Director of Finance for Spooner and Spooner in Australia. Mr. Spooner is hoping to bring one of your refugees to Australia and employ her with his firm. We have contacted Miss Lucy Somah, and have found her to be an ideal candidate for the position in our firm, and it only remains to proceed with the process of releasing her from the camp and flying her here.

Miss Somah states that there are documents which need to be acquired or processed, and that the acquisition and processing will require certain fees to be paid. I quite understand the situation, and I stand ready, as the Director of Finance, to make the considerable resources of Spooner and Spooner available for this purpose.

Please respond to me with the information I will need to proceed with this process.

In addition, I am sure the men, women, and children in your camp have day-to-day needs that could be fulfilled with an infusion of funds. Spooner and Spooner have a large discretionary account for charitable purposes. As you have taken such good care of Miss Somah, you and your good works deserve some recompense. Please let us know what would be helpful for your residents.

Sincerely,
E. Dickinson Geisel
Director of Finance

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo.

Fine baiting Titania. I like the style.

Update on lucy.

This lad is big disapointment and really needs to provide some amusement for us all by getting all down and dirty. So let's rattle the cage a little and see if some smut comes winging its way back.

Quote:
Lucy My Darling

You most talk to teh reverend, I have seen the emails from my head of finance myself and I know the ywere sent.

For now however, I do have concerns that we may not be compatible in bed and the fact you do not wish to write about it reinforces my concerns.

I love talking about sex and if you do not then straight away we may not be compatible, I have asked my head of finance what the problem is and further have asked that no money be sent until such time as he hears from me.

Lucy Darling, I think I love you, but if we can not write openly about sex then we have no future at all, it is only words I am asking for, satisfy me that you and I will be compatible or you may as well spend teh rest of your life in that stinking camp.

Hopeful regards
SweetCakes

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dick has received a missive from the good reverend. It’s scripted drivel for the most part, so don’t try to read it all. It’s taking Dick a little while to work through it to find the nuggets of information he’ll need. His eyes cross when he has to read so much all caps.

Quote:
GOOD DAY MR E.DICKINSON,

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD AMEN.
I AM REVEREND PETER GABRIEL,THE REVEREND INCHARGE OF THE CHRIST FOR ALL CHURCHES UNRC DAKAR SENEGAL. I AM HERE FOR MISSION WORK, TO PRAY,ENCOURAGE, CONSOLE AND TEACH THE BIBILICAL WAY TO THE ORPHAN, LESS-PREVILAGE ONES IN THE REFUGEE CAMP TO SEE THAT THEY FORGET THEIR PAST AND HOPE IN GOD FOR SALVETION.

PRIOR TO YOUR MASSAGE I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY OFFICE ABOUT THE ISSUE OF HELPING THIS YOUNG GIRL, MISS LUCY SOUMAH, FROM SUDAN TO GAIN HER FREEDOM FROM THIS CAMP AND JOIN YOU IN AUSTRELIA YOUR COUNTRY.

MR.E.DICKINSON,AS A MAN OF GOODWILL MY PRAYER IS GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU AND YOUR COMPANY IN ALL YOUR EFFORT TO HELP THIS YOUNG GIRL TO YOUR DESTINATION AND HIS WORD IN THE BOOK OF (PASLM 23) AND ALSO IN THE BOOK OF (ISAIAH 54) No aweapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

MY SON,I RECEIVED THE REQEUST YOU MADE TO MY OFFICE FOR THE PROCESS OF RELEASING MISS LUCY SOUMAH FROM THE UNRC SENEGAL TO MEET YOU IN AUSTRELIA WHERE SHE WILL BE EMPLOYED IN YOUR COMPANY AS ONE OF YOUR STAFF.
HONESTLY I HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY MISS LUCY SOUMAH, THAT YOUR COMPANY REALLY WANTED TO HELP HER TO GAIN HER FREEDOM FROM THIS MISERY WHICH I QUESS AND UNDERSTAND AS A NORMAL THING TO OFFER A HELPLESS AND NEEDY ONE's A HELPING HAND BEING A MAN OF GOOD WILL YOU ARE TO HER.

MR.E.DICKINSON, THE BIBLE MADE US TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT ASK GOD FOR BREAD AND HE GIVE US STONE,WE CANNOT ASK FOR MEAT AND HE GIVE PITON,THAT WHATEVER WE ASK IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO US. THEREFORE AS YOU ARE REQUESTING MY ATTENTION FOR THE PROCESS OF HER GOING OUT FROM THIS CAMP TO YOU.

ACTUALLY, I HAD ALREADY INFORMED MISS LUCY SOUMAH FOR THE COST OF GETTING HER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WHICH THE CONSULAR SAID IT WILL COST THE TOTAL SUM OF $320 US DOLLAR. ACCORDING TO WHAT THE CONSULAR TOLD ME IN HIS OFFICE DURING MY INQUIRY SOME DAYS BACK. THEY SAID MISS LUCY WILL FIRST HAVE HER PASSPORT AND CONSULAR CARD BEFORE SEEKING FOR VISA. SO THEREFORE I AM URGING YOU TO SEND THE PASSPORT FEES THE SUM OF $320.US DOLLARS SO THAT I WILL PROCEED FROM HERE TO GET IT IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS AFTER PAYMENT ACCORDING TO THE CONSULAR.

THEN AFTER THAT THE NEXT COMING PROCESS WILL BE LUCY'S VISA WHICH WILL BE USE WITH HER PASSPORT TO SEEK FOR HER AIR TICKET FROM THE AIRLINE COMPANY AS WELL.

IN THIS REGARD TO PROCEED AND GET HER PASSPORT READY YOU ARE TO SEND THE TOTAL SUM OF $320.US DOLLAR WITH MY INFORMATION BELOW.

FIRST NAME.........GABRIEL.
SECOND NAME........PETER.
ADDRESS............DAKAR.
CODE...............00221.
PHONE..............(00221)762-889-857

SECONDLY THE CHURCH IS HAVING A FREE-WILL DONATION WHICH WE ARE USING TO HELP THE CHURCH, LESS-PREVILAGE,THE OPHANEGE AND THE DISABLE ONE'S IN THE REFUGEE CAMP. MY SON IF IT TOUCH YOUR HEART TO BE PART OF THIS DONATION WE SHALL ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE IT WITH GOOD HEART AND ASK GOD TO SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS REACHES. FOR THE BIBLE ALSO MADE TO KNOW THAT GOD LOVE A CHEERFULL GIVER AND ALSO THE GIVERS NEVER LACK.AS YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THIS MAY THE LORD PROSPER YOU IN JESUS NAME.

FINALLY I WILL ADVISE YOU TO INFORM MISS LUCY SOUMAH WHENEVER YOU SENT HER THE MONEY BECAUSE I AM NOT USED TO COMPUTER SO THAT SHE WILL LET ME KNOW AND I WILL RECEIVE IT ON HER BEHALF AND TOOK HER ALONG WITH ME TO THE CONSULAR OFFICE FOR SCANNING AND SIGNING HER INFORMATION FOR THE PASSPORT.DON'T FORGET TO SEND THE RECIEVING DETAILS SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME AS I AM ALWAYS BUSY WITH TH CHURCH PROGRAMS.

AS YOU ARE DOING THIS GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

MY KINDES REGARDS
REV.PETER GABGRIEL,
CHRIST FOR ALL CHURCHES DAKAR SENEGAL..

Boss, I’ll make sure Lucy smutifies you. She can cry on my shoulder about it, but I’ve told her you don’t like the crying bit. I’m very sympathetic to her fate there, but my financial hands are tied until you give me the go-ahead. Besides, do we use Western Union? I thought we only used bank drafts or bank-to-bank transfers.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykiss] Titania [/girlykiss]

Quote:
His eyes cross when he has to read so much all caps

Company PCs cannot read all caps - we have installed Vista 9.78 linx - you have been informed by secure server that lad has replied - but it blocked and admin holding, and they suggesting you reply requesting lower case only. No other option - new policy. Regretable but......ect.

Wink Twisted Evil Shocked

Spooners & Co Ltd do not have a fixed payment policy. Lads banks are nice to close, but it fun to stress the lads by dangling carrots, perhaps by Westy, then...
OMG Shock horror, just received memorandum from the board insisting only electronic and slip free transfers only.

We do have a secure admin department in Perth (or Mogotissue) lol, that will alert the big cheese (you or your next boss up) and interfere, randomly and with much gnashing of teeth, and suspend payments until system requirements are investigated.

The company is muti-national with turnovers in the billions, yet seems to be managed on a whim from a hot tub somewhere or other. If I wasn't so preoccupied spending with Murry's plastic all the time, I might even write up a business history.

The thread is big on fun and entertainment for us baiters and readers. If anything goes wrong - it is the lads fault - even if we are at fault ourselves. Often Murry and myself, because we interchange and reply for each other, have replied from wrong boxes, but even that causes more stress for lads - so is cool.

Just make everything up as you see fit. I do, and have yet to been hauled up before the board for reprimand.

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu May 28, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But you ARE the Board – or at least part of it. Wink

This is unusual. I’d have expected the bank to have a pet Senegalese lawyer on retainer just in case somebody wanted to transfer Senegalese funds.

Quote:
For Your Kind Attention:

Mr.E.Dickenson,
In regards to your mail dated May 27,2009 on the issue of transferring our decease customer fund to your account as the presented legitimate next of kin which we had already received two documents amongs the four necessary required documents from Miss Lucy Soumah for confirmation of the account and transfer transaction to your position.

Sir, Siqual to your mail content, if our bank can recommend a good, competent, ethical attorney to handle the preparation of a Power of Attorney and Affidavit support of oath?

Sir, our bank has no corresponding Attorney who will prepare the remain two documents from Senegal high court on your behalf.

We are hereby advising you to contact with Miss Lucy and ask her to seek for an Attorney with the help of an upper hand from her area of residing in the refugee camp in Senegal so that she will endorse her signature for our bank to confirm her awareness in this transfer transaction business with you/your firm.

Once again we advice you to contact her to seek for a relevant lawyer with good reputation to prepare the power of attorney and swear the affidavit support of oath with your name.

The Power of Attorney and oath documents should be sent to our bank head office here in Scotland as a first hand documents from your Senegalese representative(legal advicer) lawyer through an express courier service.

We promise to give our customer the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer,on any of these telephone numbers.
+447031839368, +447031833642
Fax +447031942148 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr, Oliver Stocken
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept).

I guess I’ll have to ask the lovely Lucy or her ready reverend for a referral.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But you ARE the Board – or at least part of it

I always get confusticated - between "The Board" and the broadwalk.

I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania, fine job you are doing.

Spooner and Spooner prefer not to use the term "Boss" we find it demoralises some of the newer employees.

The term "Spooners associates" seems to work well for morale.

The Spooner's are happy so long as we are not bankrupt and have have plenty of time to enjoy the hot tub together.

Good thing we have capable employees Wink

Just quickly, I received 2 emails, one from some banker or reverend or something, I haven't looked at that, I did however have a quick look at the most recent email from Lucy, it seems she has had a change of heart

Lucy lad begins to get down and dirty
Quote:

My beloved darling sweetheart,
My prince and my king,
The appal of my eyes and the suger in my tea.
Honey, am happy to read your mail, as i hope for you to use your mail with lovely and sexual word to make me happy because i dreamed about you last night where i am having sex with you at the shrink while we are bathing together. honey I will be compatiable with you and I will spend the rest of my life with you infact you won't believe it untill we meet each other face to face.

Darling, without been told you surpose to know that i will satisfy your sex want when i come over there I will twist you with my hip and suck your panis as much as you want, my lips will be your daily food so far that you are not busy at work.

Honey, I will satisfy your total sex want this is my promise to you while you will be the fullfillment will come from you as long i got my passport I will come over there to stay with you and give you as much sex you want from me everyday.

My sweetcakes, I has seen the effort Mr.Dickenson is making with both the bank and the Reverend to get my passport so that I will come over there without futher delay. Honey please instruct your head of finance to send the money to the Reverend to help me get my passport for me honey please don't delay my going out of this camp because here is not good for your baby please! please!! please!!!

My sweetcakes, the bank is asking for a certain documents which is not among the documents i have already sent to them, now they said we should provide a power of attorney and to swear an oath on your behalf by a Senegalese resident lawyer and I plead with the Reverend to help me get a good lawyer from here to prepare the remain documents requested from the bank so that they will transfer the fund to your position pending on my arrival to join you over there to start a new life. Honey, please try and intruct Mr.E.Dickenson to co-oparet with the Reverend to get my passport for me please I want to see you face to face. I will be waiting to read a positive mail from you my sweetcakes.
Have a wondeful dream and feel sex with me tonight. I LOVE YOU SWEETCAKE.

Yours lovely,
Lucy.

Editing to add a thank you to the kindly mod Wink

And the email from Lucy to both the Head of Finance and SweetCakes

Quote:
Hello Mr.E.Dickenson/Spooner and Spooner,
I hope things is going normal over thee with you. Sir, I read your kind mail today with the effort you are making with your boss to transfer my late father's fund to your care and take me out from here to Austrelia.

I am happy for the way you are handling the transfer with the bank to see that the fund arrive to your position pending on my arriavl. I saw the mail from the bank for the transfer procedures, according the their request, I has sent two documents to the bank (death certificate and deposit certificate) the only documents we should be looking from here is the power of attorney and oath which they said it will be prepare from here by a Senegalese resident lawyer so that i will sign my name to move the motion with you.

Sir, I don't have the access of going out from the camp and I don't know any body in this country. I discuss with the Reverend the issue of getting a good lawyer who will prepare the remain two documents for us. Sir, the Reverend promise to help us get a lawyer who will prepare this two douments for us and he will give me a lawyer contact information tomorrow.

Sir, the Reverend is busy in his Church maybe tomorrow I will receive the lawyer contact from him and as soon as I gotten it from him I will send it for you to contact the lawyer from there and ask him to prepare the power of attorney and swear the oath with your name.

Sir, once again I thank you for the way you are handling the transfer, please I want you to help me very fine because I don't know anything concern this transfer but I am depositing my trust in you and without you I can't get upto this level you have went with the bank so please as soon as you receive the lawyer contact from me tomorrow please try to contact him immediately. Thanks and God bless you for taking your time to workout for my freedom from this camp to Austrelia where I will meet both of you face to face and appreciate you more.
Have a nice dream tonight.

Faithful,
Lucy.

Isn't that wonderful, wishing us both nice dreams, I might even let my head of finance take this one as a VPA.

Any excuse to have Sweeety doing my VPA work a bit longer Wink

No reply from me to either email as yet

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucy is extremely grateful for Dick’s help.

She sent the letter quoted above to Dick as well, so I won’t quote it again here.

However, it begins to look as if she might be a two-timer. Dick is a manly man, ya know, and letters like this might make him question his loyalties. At least she came up trumps with the lawyer.

Quote:
Hello my Dearest,
I am happy to write another mail for you today to show how care and lovely you are towards me, Darling you are the type of Man I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. So please try to do the transfer fast as it's remain a bit process to your account.

Concern what the Bank needed from us before the transaction, I am happy to give you the Lawyers contact informations now so that you will contact him to prepare the power of attorney with your name and send it to the bank for the transfer to take place immediately to your account as it is only what they bank is now waiting to confirm from us.

Darling i really appreciate whatever that you are doing for the transfer to come into your account pending my arrival to meet with you in your country for a better life. Like i told you that NO one knows about this money because i am afread of lossing this money or my life so i want you to help me and keep it secret from people.

Darling, Like i told you that i am with two documents here (the dealth certificate and deposit certificate) which i had already give to the bank and the only document we should provide for the Bank now is the power of attorney and the oath support from the lawyer. So i want you to contact this lawyer with his email or phone and ask him to prepare the power of attorney and swear the oath with your name.

This is the contact informations of the Lawyer.
DAVIDLAWCHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
His name is Bar. David Benbow.
Email ([email protected] or [email protected])
Phone (00221) 76-1246-006.

Darling, please write or call him immediately to prepare the power of attorney document and swear the oath with your name as recommanded by the Bank before they will transact any business with you. please contact the lawyer and tell him to prepare only the power of attorney and swear the oath with your name.

When you are in contact with him if he reply and tell you when he will finish with the preparation of the power of attorney, please tell me so that i will also know when the bank will transfer the Money to your account.

Please I will like this money to come to your account darling please try to work very fine with the lawyer so that the power of attorney will be ready soon as it is the only document the bank is now waiting to confirm from us before the transfer will take place to your account. I will be awaiting to hear from you soonest. I love you from the depeest of my heart. take care and bye for now till your next mail.

Your Lovely,
lucy.

So Dick writes to the lawyer.

Quote:
Barrister David Benbow
Esteemed Sir,

A refugee in one of your charity camps, Miss Lucy Soumah, has given me your contact information regarding a power of attorney and an oath in my name – as the financial representative of the firm of Spooner and Spooner Australia. These documents are necessary for the transfer of certain funds deposited by her late father with a bank in Scotland.

The bank, should you desire to confirm this transaction with them, is Triods Bank, PLC. The contact there is Mr, Oliver Stocken, in the Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept. His email address is [email protected].

Please inform me what is necessary to prepare these documents.

Sincerely,
E. Dickinson Geisel
Director of Finance

And he writes to the reverend as well.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Gabriel,

Thank you for the exhaustively informative email you sent the other day. It has taken me some time to digest all the information contained therein, but I think I get the jest of it now.

If I understand you correctly, you need $320 to procure Miss Lucy’s passport and $320 to get her visa. Is that correct? I cannot authorize transfer of any funds until this point is clarified. I’m sure you understand.

The plight of the refugees in your camp concerns me, both as an individual and as a representative of a multi-national corporation. I wish we could hire every one of your charges to work with us here in Australia. Do you have any likely candidates with business experience? In addition to the Very Personal Assistants each department director has at his/her disposal, we have many other openings that we can fill with willing, motivated employees. Think about it and get back to me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
E. Dickinson Geisel
Director of Finance

And finally, he gets around to Lucy. He’s not sure just what approach to take, as her latest letter seems to indicate that she might be going off SweetCakes just a tiny bit. And now he knows he has the permission of SweetCakes to take any angle necessary. Wink

Quote:
My dearest Lucy,

What a sweet letter you sent me with the lawyer’s contact information.

You will certainly be welcomed in Australia with open arms. I can only hope that you reciprocate with open arms and legs. That is the purpose of a Very Personal Assistant, after all.

Given your attitude towards me in that email, I can only say that if the VPA position with Mr. Spooner does not work out, I can make room on my staff for another VPA. My current VPA is about to go on maternity leave.

Things are working apace to get you out of there and here into whatever arms you want to have waiting for you.

With love,
Dick

Hey, if she turns to Dick, the Reverend can always find another refugee to apply for SweetCakes’s VPA position, right?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh love it Titania, sitting here giggling like a school girl.

You are welcome to Lucy, she seems to like you anyway
but we will have to do something to decide who should get her services

I am about to reply to her latest email, I will have that in mind when replying Wink

and I bet the good reverend will be out searching for pictures now on new VPAs for us

Just thinking
is it possible to have the lawyer email the banker and have both CC you in on all of the emails, effectively the lad will be baiting himself, after all, what are we paying these people for, you may even have them contact the good reverend as well and of course
you need to see every email between them, why else would the lawyer be needed if not to deal with the bank on your behalf

Pregnant VPA, it's an occupational hazard for VPAs at the Spooner's HQ, we dont call it maternity leave at S & S, we call it workers comp Laughing

Ok
off to water pets
edit coming shortly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on lucy

Received this sorry and trite BS.

Quote:
Honey,
How are you today and also about your work,
Hope all is well over there with you as I am dreaming time to time when my eyes will see and celebrate with you in your country.

I am happy to write this mail once again today our morning prayer in the camp. Honey thanks for the way you wanted to handle this transfer to make sure that the Triodos Bank transfer to your position and also as you are working with Mr E.Dickenson to get my passport for my traveling out from here and join you to start a new life with you in Austrelia.

Honey, for the past three days now I did not read from you, I hope all is well, darling you know that i am missing you and whenever I remember you I always feel SEX as if I am seeing you with my two eyes Honey last night i dreamed where I am having SEX with you but i don't think its normal having SEX with you in dream please i prefer having it phiscally with you. Darling please i want you to act fast so that everything about us will be a reality soonest as it is only some few day to see each other after i got my passport and the transfer to your account.

My sweetcakes, I want to ask you please how far have you gone with Mr.E.Dickenson in sending my passport fees to the Reverend who will help me to get it from the consular office and also I want to know the possible steps you have made with the lawyer for the preparion of a power of attorney and swearing of an oath as request from the bank, i hope you have been working with the lawyer and the Reverend pending on my arrival to meet you soon.

Darling please tell me if you have sent the passport fees to the Reverend and also how far you have gone with the lawyer for the documents so that i will know when my coming to you will be and also when the transfer will take place to your account. I await to read your urgent mail my sweetcakes please spend one munite to write an email to me because I am missing alot in you while staying lonely in this stinking camp. I LOVE YOU DARLING.

Yours Sexy,
Lucy.

Mmmmmm - SEX SEX SEX - wants phiscally.

Unfortunately we are entertaining and celebrating with Mr.E.Dickenson and his spendid cat tonight. We are having Frog's Legs à la Parisienne, prepared by a famous Swedish chef and Cabernet Sauvignon.

I may reply later, much later, or even get Sweet Murry from "Austrelia" to dash off a line or three.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the heck is she on about? It's the weekend, fer cryin' out loud! Mr. E. Dickinson was celebrating, and now he's recovering.

He loves frog legs, but these tasted just a little - um - green. He thinks the Swedish chef may have put something strange in them. Or maybe they didn't go well with the Kentucky burboun he downed in the hot tub.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner and Spooner encourage drunken sex romps and fully understand the need for recovery sessions on Monday and if needed even Tuesdays.

I haven't replied to Lucy myself yes, in fact, I haven't even read the email, I did notice we have and email from some lawyer though, i will go through having him verufy his credentials shortly Wink

@Sweety, thank you for holding down the Spooner operations in my absence, you are doing a fantastic job of being me.

Where would I be without you?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been tied up with a couple of other problems of late and not had much time for the pets

I did however have time to send this reply

Quote:
Hi Lucy

Thanks for the wonderful email

Unfortunately my sister has given us all a health scare, I will be tied up dealing with it and have no time to tend to you my pet

I am sorry but I promise to make it up to you

Regards
SweetCakes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a great deal of time to play with the pets lately and Lucy in particular needs a good walk, I will tend to her as soon as possible.

But I did receive 1 piece of good news a few days ago that ended up in my spam mail

Quote:
Good News My Dear Murray Spooner

On a very happy note and bearing in mind the staunch commitment that you had put into the quest to see that the fund was transferred to you for claim as we had arranged but to no avail, I write to inform you that at last, the fund transfer had been a SUCCESSFUL.

Since all our effort in conjunction with yours were met with various failures and disappointments after the other, there was an influential party from Africa that was approached on our behalf by THE MANAGER OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT (ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC) and with his (influential party)imputes, the Fund was paid out and I have collected my own share.

Presently, I am in Holland where i am in partnership with a core investor in the Mining Sector of their economy, we are investing in the industry. But, I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in that context, although, it seem that element of doubt crept in. You were not to blame, as there were many circumstances that would reflect such skepticisms to any reasonable being.

For your sincere but unfruitful sacrifices, I pressurized the influential Man to concede some amount as COMPENSATION to you, for the resource that you impugned even the time and inconveniences. The sum of $US3, 000,000.00 was what he agreed to as your compensation value, and the sum was made in draft but, because of my appointment in Holland and too, I could not get through to you since your number at any time indicated "not in use", I then handed it over to the Secretary of THE MANAGER OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT (ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC).

His name is Amadi Tony
Email: [email protected]
You are to forward to him the following

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

The Secretary is very much informed by me about you and I instructed him to hand over the Draft you as soon as you contact him. I gave him the CODE 555, which you have to mention for identification.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Maria.Palacios

It seems one of my pets loves us enough to want more walking, how can we refuse such an offer?

I will find time to take this one for a walk later Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners have still to find those illusive perfectly willing and wanting employees.

So I had a sniff round at Eater "Surplus/lads'R'Us" and "heartbreakersforsure" dot com.

Shocked

Announcing some new prospective VPAs for SweetCakes.

IP = 190.82.232.219 = Santiago in Chile.

Quote:
Hey!!
My name is Natalya. You will be very surprised, but I should tell, that I - small beautiful princess from Russian Federation.
I want to find my the first and last Real love. I did not cope to make it in Russia, because the Russian men not appreciate it. Therefore I hope to search my magic prince in a foreign country. I think, that will be pleasant to get acquainted with you.
If you do not fall in love, and you wish to meet the sociable young woman for serious relations, please to write to me!
I promise, our correspondence will be pleasant and interesting. I shall waiting for your letter as soon as possible. Yours Natalya

IP = 81.19.66.33 = Moscow in Russian Federation.
Using X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24.11) Professional

Quote:
Hello!
My name is Olga. I live in Russia, in the fine city of Cheboksary.
You liked me and I would like to have correspondence with you,
I am glad that now it has become easier and more convenient when the Internet appeared!
It is surprising that even for us as possible, so when we are quite interesting
Far away from each other, and we can write letters to each other and communicate via the Internet.
I think that for you and for me it would be easier to write our feelings and
desires through E-mail. What do you think?
I hope that soon get your message!
A good day, hope that your day will be better when I list This message!
I look forward with great impatience of your message.
Your new friend from Russia Olga
P.S. Please write me in English OK

Mmmmmmm a Chilean "Russian Princess" and a "vlad" who wants to write about feelings and desires. Murry can certainly manage some "mangled" English.
I wonder just how fluent in Russian the Chilean Princess will prove to be, "если вы пожалуйста рассматриваете занятость с нашим многонациональным успешным предпринимательством" hahahahahahaha.
Bring it on scammer.

Rolling Eyes Wink

Announcing some new prospective VPAs for (Me) SweetyCheeks.

Quote:
Hello After reading through your profile I got attracted to you and thought itnice to let you know that someone out there care to know you and even meet withyou. I'd like to share my experience with you let me tell u a little aboutmy self..Am name snolbino I am 178 cm 6' 0..7" tall,My weight is 88 kg 194lbs,black hair and brown eyes...I am 48 years of age from oregon usa am selfemployed(sales manager) and i am single ,i lost my parents in an autocrash when i was a little kid.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid toshow my affections in private or public.. I am very clean and like seeing thingsand people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect andlove and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that astrong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationshipbuilds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can onlyhappen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with mywoman.The first thing that came out of me was how Pretty u are and i really wishto gets to know u much better..am writting you for the sake of building arelationship with you(no game playing).Its will be my very good pleasure to readback from you and also know much about you.Hope to hear from you soon...If seemsyou are interested,i will appreciate if you can reply me,snolbino

Quote:
I was so amazed after reading your profile, guess why, cause i never thought any woman would be interested in a man who is just trying to find love on the internet, i have tried so many ways to get women to notice me, i know it sounds crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with woman, and when i get to meet a woman i fall in the hands of terrible women who were not ready for any relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i know how it feels to be hurt,you would understand me much more better if you were a man, anyway i'm willing to try all these out with me, as you must understand i'm new to the site, i would so much Love to know all about you, i have much to say since its our first communication, I'm Originally From Lagos Nigeria,was born and raised here.i moved to the states when i was 15 you also have to understand that right now i'm currently in Nigeria, had to to leave the states and rush down here to check on Mom who's ill, she has pelvic dislocation, so by now you must have guessed that i have a Nigerian Accent,ij ust cant wait to hear from you...Pls don't forget to write me, talk to you later...stevepervey

Mmmmmmm So "snolbino" wants no game playing, as if I would? Sheeeeesh!, and "steve the perve" always falls into the hands of terrible women, and gets hurt.
Just perfect, I think.

Wink

Just the usual two line mail, interested, but was busy, yet now available and with spare time, hope you reply BS. Let's hope we can get some choice entertainment from them.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety has done a superb job of interviewing some new potential VPAs, lets hope they are more promising then some of the other applicants.

But first, Lucy is still not done with me, she keeps sending mail after mail telling me how much she loves me, we, it is understandable, I am after all the famous SweetCakes Spooner.

This is her most recent plea to get into SweetCakes something or other Laughing

Lucy read my last mail but could'nt understand it clearly

Quote:
Hello my darling,
how are you and about your work, I hope you are doing very fine over there. Darling I am missing you so much, I did not read from you for the past three day now to tell me what is going on. You have been using your mails with words of promise to make me happy while waiting for the day my eyes will see you face to face.

Honey, how about Mr.Dickenson, is he working with the Reverend for the issue of getting my passport for my coming to meet you over there. Honey you told me last time that he will complete everything concern my passport and uptill now I did not heard from you, what happen. Honey, I want to go out from here as soon as possible please I want to know from you the level Mr.Dickenson has gone with the Reverend about my passport.

Darling, I read your last mail but I could'nt understand it clearly, please can you explain something about your Sister so that I will also know what is going own. I will be awaiting to read from you soonest. Take good care of yourself.
Have a wonderful day.

Yours lovely darling,
LUCY.

Keeping my story the same in all my baits to save any confusion, I send my excuse for ignoring our wonderful pet

SweetCakes sends Lucy his excuse
Quote:
Hi Lucy

I am sorry for not getting back sooner but I thought I was pretty clear, My sister is in hospital and her condition has worsened because of complications.

I have been by her side and trying to get her the best care I can

Please contact my head of finance and discuss what is happening, I will give him a ring now to find out

Please forgive me but we will be together soon

Love
SweetCakes

Now, onto our newest VPA and first Vlad candidate

I today received a reply from our new vlad and it is hardly full of promise

Natalya asks what I am interested in
I thought it was obvious myself Wink
Quote:
In what exactly you now are interested?

Well, hardly big on words and not much to post at ScamWarners yet but lets see if we can coax out some more script

Quote:
Hi Natalya,

Thank you for replying.

I would like to get to know you better and who knows where it will lead
if you are interesteed let me know

Regards
SweetCakes

Just because I know some of you may be interested, I am sure you will remember our wonderful pet James who has decided that Sweety is not worth the effort, what a mugu Rolling Eyes His loss is my gain Cool

He is being thoroughly baited at the moment and with the information we have posted some more of his vics have come forward, he is losing magas left right and everywhere else but the good news is that his favourite maga DQ is still writing and he is so in lurve with her, and why wouldn't he be Laughing

Although the Spooners may be done with him, his pain is only just beginning, now there is something that should warm your hearts Mr. Green

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job to all! clapping clapping clapping

Bring it on, sis! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on 2 new prospective VPAs for Murry.

Poor Murry is otherwise engaged so I will post these up. A very "nice" looking girl too, sure to captivate poor SweetCakes.

Quote:
Hello. I thank you for your letter. I am very glad, that you have written to me. I am glad, that we now can get acquainted. I at all do not know, with what to me to begin acquaintance and to begin our contact, I heard many girls from Russia got acquainted with people on the Internet and created good family. I for the first time get acquainted with the man on the Internet. I wish to tell to you a little about me. I hope, what I you interest? My full name - Nataliya, and my friends name me Natashenka to Me 29 years. Unfortunately I live very far from you. I live in Russia, in remarkable city Cheboksary. I hope it will not be prevent to ours with you to acquaintance?! I am assured, that the big distance not a problem for our acquaintance. I hope, that you have time to send me the some people It is more than messages. I never reached Married and I to remove an apartment and to live separately from parents. As I have finished College, I work in shop of clothes as the seller. When I have a free time, I go gymnastics to make sports meets because I care of my body. I like to travel and visit various places, But my work does not allow me to do it often. I have many Friends, we waste time together, billiards of game, tennis, Also have other entertainment. I send you my picture, thus you can idea From me it is closer. I wish to recognize beeing sweettooth , I love ice-cream, pies, a sugar candy. But I presume it seldom because To not be fat. What can I tell to you about me directly? I love Beautiful clothes and various things easy colors. Blue, pink, beige And other simple colors force me to relax and even to feel better. Also that Your favourite color? Please Ask me some more interesting things about Independently. How you prefer to relax? What your character? What your preferable qualities in women? You wish to have the wife? You can ask also to me questions in in what you are inetrested. I impatiently wait for your letter and impatient to answer all your letter. And certainly it will be pleasant to receive for me your new photos And even want to learn about you a little more information. Write to me, I wait.
Your friend Nataliya.

Rolling Eyes

She is so right too, Cheboksary is remarkable. As is this link. Heartwarming.

http://www.cheboksaryrussia.net/russian-scammers-russian-scams

Wink Laughing Cool

Another potential piece of totty (olga). Hahhahaahahhahha.

Quote:
Hello Murray! How is your day?
Now I would like to tell you some more details about myself.
I'm 27. My birthday on May, 17, my name is Olga.
I never got married and I live alone!
My mother has died 5 years ago, my father has died 3 years ago!
At me did not remain relatives!
Since I graduate from college I have been working in children's hospital.
When I have spare time I go the gym to do sports because I take care of my body, also I like to dance!
I like to travel and visit different places, but my work does not allow me to do it frequently.
I have many friends, we spend the time together, play billiard, tennis, and have other entertainment.
I don't have many pics myself, but I try to find some more pics.
I send you my picture so you can an idea of me more closely.
I want to confess to beeing a sweettooth, I like ice-cream, cakes, candy.
But I can allow it seldom because not to be fat.
What else can I say to you about myself?
I love beautiful clothes and different things of light colours.
Light-blue, pink, beige and other plain colours make me relax and even feel better.
And what is your favourite colour?
Please Ask me some more interesting things about yourself.
How do you prefer to relax?
What is your character? What is your preferable qualities in women?
Do you want to have a wife? You can also ask me questions in what you are inetrested in.
I impatiently wait for your letter and eager to answer all your letter.
And of course it will be pleasant for me to receive your new photos and even want to learn about you some more information you.
Write to me, I wait.
Your friend Olga.

Laughing

Just checked my notes - hummmm - yep, both from Cheboksary, what a small world.

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few updates for the current VPA candidates

Firstly Lucy sends her wishes for my sister

Quote:
My darling,
It is great pleasure that i write you this morning as I am waiting so long to see your mail with the effort of sending my passport fees for me to get my passport and join you over there for better life with the effort from the lawyer preparing the documents for the transfer.

Honey, I am happy to see your mail and am sorry for my late reply to your mail, darling there is a meeting going on in the camp between the cam authorities and UN officer from Europe, I am happy the meeting has ended and i was given the opportunity to write you.

Honey, Am sorry you told me that your sister is in Hospital and you are taking care of her. Honey I am so sorry about her, please take good care of your sister and advise her to follow the doctor's instruction to get healed. Honey, I will contact your haed of finance and ask him how far he have gone with the preparation of the documents and the Revered for the issue of getting my passport for me. My sweetcake, I love you from the deepest of my heart and longing to see you face to face more than you do. Take good care of yourself and God bless you for me.
I wish you a wonderful weekend.

Yours lovely sweetheart,
Lucy.

What a wonderful caring pet this one is Laughing

Some NSFW content following
Quote:
Hi Lucy

Thank you so much for those wonderful caring words

I have been longing to see you too, I do love you so very much, I dream of you all the time and you are always with me in spirit, I just cant get enough of you.

You warm my heart with your love, you arouse my hardness, you make me feel alive, all my troubles just disappear when I think of you.

I am really looking forward to fucking you, I just cant wait, the things going through my mind that I want to do to you, I am going to make you scream with delight and i will not stop rooting until you beg me to stop. I just know how much you are going to enjoy that

I have my head of finance doing his best to sort it with teh reverend. lets hope we can have it sorted soon

Love
Sweetcakes

Onto the Vlads,
Vlads are notoriously slow at starting scams so I am only playing along for now

This to Olga
Quote:
Hi Beautiful

My day has been wonderful except I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked with mMy Beautiful Princess,

We will have days like this I know but no matter what we cab still keep each other close in our hearts

I am so sorry to hear your parents have died, that is terrible and no relatives either, I just wonder who will get crook, I am sure it will become apparent later

Olga, please tell me about this other entertainment, tha interests me greatly, well it is quite late and I need to move my arse but it was nice to read about you

Take care
SweetCakes

then we have Natalya

Here is my reply to her, you may noticed how similiar it looks Wink

Quote:
Hi Beautiful

My day has been wonderful except I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked with My Beautiful Princess,

We will have days like this I know but no matter what we cab still keep each other close in our hearts

I am so glad to have you with us
Natalya, please tell me about your other entertainment, that interests me greatly, well it is quite late and I need to move my arse but it was nice to read about you

Take care
SweetCakes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spooners’ financial director has not had a good week. Last weekend’s party left him feeling kinda rocky, and his VPA had morning sickness. He really doesn’t want to have to deal with business, but he supposes he must at last and at least send a few words to keep the dingoes away. He still cherishes the thought that SweetCakes might be willing to relinquish Lucy to him.

Quote:
Dearest Lucy,

Do not despair, my fair flower. Assistance is on the way!

If Mr. SweetCakes doesn’t want you, I’ll take you.

Dick

His head ached too much to read through the attorney’s drivel. He wants the bottom line. After all, Dick is a bottom-line kinda guy.

Quote:
Dear Barrister,

OK – what do you need from me to get this power of attorney and mighty oath?

Remember, it’s not me doing this for the fair Lucy – it’s a firm. So, how is the power of attorney going to be worded, and what identification do you need?

E. D. Geisel

And he has another question for the good Reverend.

Quote:
Dear Reverend,

Right - $320 for the passport.

Is that US or Australian?

Dick Geisel

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on vlad VPAs

Quote:
Hi! I am pleased to receive your message. You have not sent me your
picture. If you can, please send it to me. I shall wait for your
picture. I always wait for your e-mails impatiently, it means that I'm
curious about your life and really very intetrested in our relations.
have you seen my pictures? which I sent in my last mail? do you like
them? In the next letter I will try to send you some other pictures of
me. in your letter you ask me some questions? I will try to answer
them now, I hope you will be satisfied? if you don't understand you
can ask me again. It is very important for me. What do you want that I
to tell to you? it is very important to me to get acquainted with a
good person for serious relations. For this reason I will try to tell
you a little about my character. I don't know what to start with, ok,I
think, that I am a very romantic person. I like to communicate with
other people, I have a sence of humourIt is very important nowdays in
our cruel world. I appreciate in people such qualities as
fidelity,kindness and honesty of course . I believe in love, and I
think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected.I a very
jealous person. I adore,to pay peple compliments and I'm always ready
to listen to them from other people. For me it is necessary, to keep
everything in order. I also like to cook various tasty things. It is
worth while mentioning that I appritiate good relations between man
and woman. I think that women are more romantic and they dream to find
person to have with him serious relations. But very often their dreams
are broken, because idealise everything. And many man brake women's
heart taking the joy of life forever. As for me, I had a bad
experience in my life with a man. When we sepsrated I lost the
intention to live. Now I wish to find a person to whom I can share my
happiness and problems.Now it's only a dream, but I want it to become
true very much. I think, that for women the main thing is to live a
family life not but not to build a career . Tell me please, what is a
woman of your dream? Sorry tha I bother you by my question, but I'm
very curious about you. I impatiently wait for your next e-mail.
Sincerely yours Nataliya.

So glad the vlad is pleased. Gosh, how medieval "women the main thing is to live a family life not but not to build a career"
Even more gosh! "You have not sent me your picture. If you can, please send it to me" and "what is a woman of your dream?"

Shocked Razz

We are very much still at script stage - so I reply something and nothing or nothing about something.
May as well make it fun and entertaining - the likelihood is it will not be read and the script will just plod on and on and on.

Wink

Quote:
Nataliya,

Thank you so much for replying babe. I have had a difficult day. My budgie died this morning (mainly pink, and a bit speckly here and there) but a good friend nontheless. Then damn and blast if the power didn't shut down for two whole hours, quite ruining my afternoon enjoyment - NSW female jelly-wrestling semi-final heats.

You can imagine how your mail cheered me up no end, babe. My eyes sparkled and I smiles so wide I nearly put my jaw out. Ha just an old building site injury that is probly best not to mention.

Babe - your photos blowed me out, simply stunning and between you me and the empty bird cage, well worthy of a quick pull. Please send me some more. I ain't no prude either if you want to flash your wares, please do.

Natala, sweety, I ain't no heart-breaker and know just how to treat a women right and have her gagging for it. As for the woman of my dreams, well that's you babe, your so hot and juicy.

I will be sending you a picture soon - but my brother in law swiped the lead thingy to attatch to the PC. I will be buying a replacement next weekend and send you one then. Ya never know I might send one of me "old fella" lol.

I too am impatient, so will send this back asap.

Sweetcakes.

Laughing

Ok let's see what drivel olga has sent us.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi Murray!
I am pleased to receive your message.
Murray,I wait for your e-mails impatiently, it means that I'm curious about your life and really very intetrested in our relations.
I think, that you have read my profile and could have seen there, that it is very important to me to get acquainted with a good person for serious relations.
For this reason I will try to tell you a little about my character.
I don't know what to start with, ok,I think, that I am a very romantic person.
I like to communicate with other people, I have a sence of humourIt is very important nowdays in our cruel world.
I appreciate in people such qualities as fidelity,kindness and honesty of course .
I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected.
I am not very jealous person. I adore,to say people compliments and I'm always ready to listen to them from other people.
For me it is necessary, to keep everything in order. I also like to cook various tasty things.
It is worth while mentioning that I appritiate good relations between man and woman.
I think that women are more romantic and they dream to find person to have with him serious relations.
But very often their dreams are broken, because idealise everything.
And many man brake women's heart taking the joy of life forever.
As for me, I had a bad experience in my life with a man.
When we sepsrated I lost the intention to live.
Now I wish to find a person to whom I can share my happiness and problems.
Now it's only a dream, but I want it to become true very much.
I think, that for women the main thing is to live a family life not but not to build a career .
Tell me please, what is a woman of your dream? Sorry tha I bother you by my question, but I'm very curious about you.
I impatiently wait for your next e-mail.
Sincerely yours Olga.

Pssst. Notice any similarities? They are definately not same scammer, one is in S America, the other Moscow, but to save me some time olga babe will get same reply as natalia babe.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on vlad pets

Quote:
Hi. I am glad to receive again your message, every day we
begin to learn each other better and it is very interesting
for me. I love your letters and every time wait for them. They help me
to forget about cruel world, they like a sun ray in the dark realm.
thanks, that you have answered to my questions.
Your e-mail helps me to understand your character better.
I to regret that your parrot has died Sad
What your full name? I send you other picture of me. I hope, you will like
it. Tell to me more about youself and aboyt your family. Do you have
many relatives or not? How often do you gather together ?
In my family we have very close relations.
You know, that I live separately from mum and the daddy. I am an only child.
My father's name is Petr, he is 54. He is a taxi driver. I to send
you a photo of mine of the daddy. My mother's name is
Veronica, he is 49 . Now she does not work, she is a housewife.
We love each other, sometimes we visit our friends from other towns
and enjoy the time to the full together. In the summer we often go to
the beach and go fishing. During the winter period we go skating and skiing.
This is a good time for me! As for my private life I can't say that I'm
happy. My last relation with man was 2 year ago. I left him. Now
I think we did not love each other and had various interests.
Among all the man who I know I cannot chose anybody for serious
relations. Nowdays there are less and less decent man, so it's rather difficult
to find one.You see I had to address to i-net. This is my last hope to find
a fair man with whom I can keep up the time. Probably here I can find the person
who will love, appreciate and understand
me. It is not important for me his financial situation and work.
I'm interested in a man who is older than me, who has a great life
and love experience, who knows how to appreciate women. In my
turn I will be ready to give all my love, tender and care to such a
person. I think that the main advantage of the woman is to be fidel
and have skill to make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts.
Ok, my letter comes to its end and I have to go. Mine favourite ?????,
write me your ideas of life. I wait for your messages.
Your Nataliya.

How wonderful - the vlad (nataliya) really reads mails and (cares) - "I to regret that your parrot has died "

Sends 2 new pics - but alas nothing revealing. Boooo Hisssss!!!

Wink Laughing

Quote:
Hi Murray.
I am glad to receive again your message, every day we begin to learn each other better and it is very interesting for me.
I love your letters and every time wait for them.
They help me to forget about cruel world, they like a sun ray in the dark realm.
Murray I send you other pictures of me. I hope, you will like it.
Tell to me more about you self and about your family. Do you have many relatives or not?
How often do you gather together? I'm the only child. As for my private life I can't say that I'm happy.
My last relation with man was the last year. I left him. Now I think we did not love each other and had various interests.
Among all the man who I know I cannot chose anybody for serious relations.
Now days there are less and less decent man, so it's rather difficult to find one.
You see I had to address to i-net. This is my last hope to find a fair man with whom I can keep up the time.
Probably here I can find the person who will love, appreciate and understand me.
It is not important for me his financial situation and work.
I'm interested in a man who is older than me, who has a great life and love experience, who knows how to appreciate women.
In my turn I will be ready to give all my love, tender and care to such a person.
I think that the main advantage of the woman is to be fidel and have skill to make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts.
Ok, my letter comes to its end and I have to go. Mine favourite Murray, write me your ideas of life.
I wait for your messages.
Your Olga.

Note - "find the person who will love, appreciate and understand me"

Believe me vlad - Murry will for sure.

Twisted Evil Shocked

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last thing to do before heading off to bed for wonderful dreams

That is to write to one of my pets,

A few minor dilemas have keept me away from the pets lately but the good news is I am starting to get some time again

I sent this reply to Natalya complete with a wonderful poem

Quote:
Hi Natalya

You are a very beautiful woman you make me hot with desire and right now I am very hot with desire, your words, your love and care are so wonderful and to top that off you have the looks of a goddess.

Yes, my budgie died some time ago, it was heart breaking but my most enchanting friend helped me through it, I am Ok with it now, but every so often I think of it and begin to get all sparkly eyed again.

I am so glad you love my letters
I do put so much time and effort into them because I know how much you deserve it.

I will finish this email with a quick poem
mybe you might like to keep it for later

Beautiful Princess whom I love so much
The specialist one whois heart I do touch
You fill my day with love and joy
and I am the mostest happiest boy

You are very wisest and you are very clever
and I just know I will love you forever
We have been brought together to seal our fate
There is only one you my special Natalya

Take me now and with me ride the bus
while I take you to my bed and make a fuss
We are always here and we are always there
snaring our dreams and an amazing dare

Sip a hammer, hum a nut, kiss my ear
I love you so much and you are always near
we both share a muffin, some juice and tea
I am happy, and sparkling because you love me

Hope to see your words in the morning beautiful princess

All my love
SweetCakes

well, yes, I did have to mess with it a little after I wrote it

Another MG original woo, butched and delivered to a vlad first for your entertainment and amusement Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With Murry well into woo-mode with teh other vlad I will reply olga.

Reply to vlad olga (who is not reading sent mails - so let's have a bit more fun.

Quote:
Sweet Olga,

So sorry for teh delay getting back to you, your sweetness.

I have been down the big pet shop in town, pets'R'us and replaced my poor dead llama with a tufted marmozet. He sure is handful though and not yet strictly house trained and I really do need to break him of the rather distasteful habit of marsterbating when my elderly aunt pops round for tea and muffins.
I have thought long and hard about it and decided to name him J Arthur Rank.

I did however look in some shops for some women's underthingies. I like a bit of cross-dressing on the quiet, but if you will please send me your vital statistics I could maybe send you some nice lacy G strings n stuff.

Please feel free to send me some more photos, darling, topless if you like.

Looking forwards to you sparkly mails

ps sending you a picture of my new pet Marmozet.

Sweetcheeks.

For extra laughs I have signed it Sweetcheeks yet sent it from Sweetcakes box - just to add even more confustication.

Marmozet (marmoset pic from google image). Not really certain it was masturbating, but certainly fondling its genitalia.

Wink Laughing Cool

Update on luscious lucy - Murry's flower (still in da camp - brudda)

Quote:
My beloved sweetcakes,
I love you so much and I am hoping for the day my eyes will see you face to face to confirm everything you are telling me about SEX because I am feeling it more than you do as I am lonely here in this refugee camp.

Darling, how about your sister you told me that she not fine and you are taking care of her. Darfling i hope she is getting better now. Honey sweetcakes, I am missing you alot and I want to stay behind to have regular SEX and you take good care of me.

Honey, as you told that your head of finance is taking care with and doing his best with the Reverend to get my passport for my coming over there. Honey I ask thee Reverend how far he have gone with him and the Reverend told me that he is waiting for for his mail and to send the money so that he will took me to the consular for scanning of my passport and filling my form. Honey please contact Mr.E.Dickenso, and ask him what is going on that he never send the money uptil now because I can't understand what is going on. I will be waiting for your next mail soonest. LOVE YOU MY DEAREST SWEETCAKES.

Your flower,
Lucy Soumah.

mmmmmmmmm lad loves dearest SweetCakes and wants regular sex with him. hahahahahahaha.

Wink Laughing

I will leave the Woo Guru himself to "handle" this one.

Shocked

Goat
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DARFLING ???? Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic