SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

head lice is worrying enough

But I still have problems getting this thought out of my head

Sickening lad wrote
Quote:
a deep wet and passionate kiss to your mouth.
puke
especially after seeing the Video Old Bag Lady shared (posted back a page or 2) where James shows his todger for the webcam

I feel bad enough for his pet goat Confused

The next email I write I think I might just have to shake his hand, and then disinfect

I was also impressed with this

Sickening lad wrote
Quote:
why do i make you feel like a whore?

You dont, but I was kind of hoping you would leave it in the poem when you send it to your other vics, doesn't matter, I will happily put some new stuff in the next poem for you Wink

Perhaps even explain that all women love feeling like a whore and he should be calling me that more often to show his love Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, I saw the vid luckily the picture and light quality was atrocious. how did that bait pan out in the end? I didn't see it published on the site. If that bait ended with him getting suss then there's probably a limit to what we'll be able to get from him this time round.

He hasn't replied to my message as yet. How long is Kate's OS trip going to be? I'm sort of doing rough outline in my head of the next stage of Lulus story.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I'll take on Desmond.

Which do you think he'd like - Hot Mamma Sadie, Old Maid Emily, or young Joke Writer Linda?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you DQ and Titania for your offers to play with some of these pets.

@DQ, I just know your charactor will be well appreciated by James, you have the email address which I PMed you already, I would love to see what he is doing with the poems I sent, knowing this will let me know if I need to modify them to suit, if the lad is removing them to make them look good again I may need to be a little less obvious but if he is sending them as I wrote them then perhaps I can be a little less discrete, you can find more info on this scammer here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=670

@Titania, Desmonds email address and some other details are posted here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2201

As to which of your charactors you use, its up to you but i recall Emily has had great success in teh past and she already has some relatives that may come in handy Wink all the same, the choice is yours

Thank you to 2 of my favourite romance baiters bow_down

ETA
@ Ophelia, if that bait is posted anywhere is would be at www.romancescambaiter.com , if you follow the link it should take you to that site, I know of the bait but, OBL gave me a quick rundown but I haven't actually read too much about it.

As to how long Sweety will be away, I am not sure but our next move, as far as I know (and subject to change) is for us both to travel back to the UK, I was interested in having him call me to waste some call credit before we leave Aus and at the rate we are going that may take a while yet

We can extend our holiday if need be and you can also use the key that is left in the flower pot Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for holding the fort sweet Murry, I haven’t maxed your card, but I did notice you had a windfall – so splashed out a tiny bit.
You will appreciate when I PM you later.

Meeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwww.

Shocked

[girlykisses] to good girls everywhere [/girlykisses] Ahem.

Update on james.

Quote:
hi,why no reply from you?are you leaving me?

WOW – Oh Yeah, wow-o-rama, he wants a reply. Mmmmmmmmm.

Confused

Quote:
Dearest James,

You seem very depressed and down, whatever is the matter with you. I send you wonderful poems and keep you fully informed of all that I am doing here in Australia.

I am trying so hard to be patient for you finish your business, wherever it is you are, and then you can join me here with young Jane too.

I do have natural urges you know. You are a man of the World, you must know this, yet you send me mails with absolutely no honey-phrases, no kisses, no woos, no poetry, no telling me how beautiful I am and no explanation at all about how you will please and ravage me night and day.

Nine words – yes just nine words James.

How dare you question me? I have a good mind to simply block your mails and go out to the nearest bar wearing no panties and root any old Tom, Dick and Harry. You have made me that mad.

If this is the best you can do to win my heart then I pity you.

YOU are running out of chances buddy, mail me back asap and make amends or else.

Get your ass in gear james. My next mail may well be all about how I got laid day and night and then night and day by anyone but you.

SS

Laughing

OK so a bit strong, perhaps I have my claws out, but this lad is just asking to have his nuts squeezed – and I have another bait character sniffing round for some NSFW action should he cut and run.

Wink Twisted Evil Razz

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety My Beautiful Princess

I will send you a PM with all of those things Wink

In baiting news, I have a new pet who has replied to my ASEM

Please Welcome Rebecca Johnson

Quote:
My Dear.

Thank you for your mail, I am a responsible and straight forward person.
the mail I sent to you is exactly what I am and that is my situation here .
I am now a refugee as an assylum seeker.
please go back to my first email to you so that you can now understand me more better.
If you make up your mind to help me , I will give you in details what to do ,but will be when I have recieved your urgent response to this mail.

Thanks in waiting

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James has replied already but hasn't gotten the hint, so I have decided to try to teach him to be a better lover

James has another whinge

Quote:
i guess you only read one of my mails,when i sent you like four..please do not threathen me..i can love you..but i cannot force you to love me...it is left to you to realise yourworth to me.....check the last 4 mails you go from me.
james

Ready to continue with Sweety's slap while she is asleep

Not Safe For Work warning, a lot of swearing and adult themes following, do enjoy

I get into Sweety's box to teach James how to be a better scammer

Well, maybe not Laughing

Quote:
James,

You really are so pitiful

You have only sent 1 email since I replied last night asking you be more attentive and that was this one

Now, you dont read my emails yet somehow you finds words that are not there, when did I threaten you

I have indeed checked the last 4 emails you sent and have them below

hi,why no reply from you?are you leaving me?

james
(lad mails blue for the reader convenience but didn't do it for the pet, no point in making it easier for him)
If you had have read my email, you would know that I am not leaving you, do you not read the emails I send you

kate

I will never forget you
You are the world to me
There is no one like you
When you gave me your love
There are no words to express
What I feel for you.
I offered you my heart with sincerity
I offered you my love for lifetime
You are the one I love you
You are the one I want to touch
I need you so much
I promise you our love will bloom
With faith and sincerity till the end
I love you because you make me
Feel good and look forward to everyday
And I want to be with you forever

Now here is a lovely bit of writing from your heart, but really, who do you expect to woo with that, girls want to know what you will be doing in the bedroom, they want to be a whore for the man they love and they want you to tell them that, I thaought I left enough hints for you yet you cant call me your littlle whore or slut, if you want to show your love cut the crap "I promise our love will bloom" really, what is that all about, our love is a plant? with faith and sincerity, for gods sake man, who in teh hell is Faith and i dont want your sincerity, I want your balls

You are the one I want to touch, for fuck sake, tell me you want to ram your cock up me, you may as well tell me you dont find me attractive, I can see you put in some effort but you really lack the ability to woo a real woman

Now, this email is a little better

i am sorry about telling you ,you will loose me...please i need you in my life..i do not want to loose you..i just said that cos i am jealous,and i am jealous cos i like you.i like you poem..you have real talent and it always goes staright to my heart.forgive me on the two lines..why do i make you feel like a whore?i want to have a bond that last forver..is this nit what you want?

jane went on a field trip for her class,she will be back on friday.

a deep wet and passionate kiss to your mouth.

james

Women love a jelous man, well done, but then you went on to give me a wet kiss on my mouth, I nearly thew up at the thought, you may as well say you are going to spit at me, no really James, I want to know about you, I want to know what you are doing and I want to hear a lot more than how you will spit on me

James, I think you are a wonderful man, I didn't say otherwise, I just wish you would learn to answer my questions and stop jumping to these seriously fucked up conclusions

I will be here indefinately, I am not sure when we will conclude business here, we have some problems that need to be dealt with, some of our employees are begining to cause some problems, my partners VPA stopped putting out so he retrenched her and now he is finding it near impossile to find a replacemnt and is trying to get his secretary to do those jobs but she wants a pay rise, it is seriously affectiving our business and I need to do those duties myself until we find a replacement so I dont know how long that will be.

It isn't too late for us James, just stop sending these rediculous emails about me leaving and start writing more than 5 words.

Woo me James, tell me you will lick my arse, tell me how beautiful I am, tell me you want to eat me, I am sure you are a wonderful eater but I want to know

Look, I need to go, as I have a lot more VPA work to do and it just cant wait

Regards Sweety

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,

Muza I loved your comments about being a wonderful eater in Sweety's last email to James. I've decided to turn up the heat on bugalugs myself. I think he's being rather lazy. I've just sent the following

Quote:
Jane,

Wer r u? I need to speak 2 some1. Help, someting awful has happened. I feel so bad & don’t now wot 2 do. Its de middle of de night here. I’ve snuck into kates place 2 use her computer. I cant do dis when me parents are awake, otherwise they tink des an intruder at kates & dey’ll call de police. I hav 2 b so quiet wen im in here as our house and kates are attached, & me parents bedroom is next to kates study ware her computa is. De wall between our houses is paperthin. I now cos me bedroom is next 2 kate’s & wen she brings men friends home I can hear groaning and de squeakin of bedsprings clearly. She seems 2 hav a lot of fun in dere. I neva hav fun in me bedroom.

O its so horrible I just want 2 die. U cant imagine wot ive been thru.
Dat Melvin Cottesloe got me on me own & put his hand down me shirt. I tort it would be de worst ting ever 2 happen 2 me. Actually, it felt ruly noice. I got dis noice tingly feeling down dere between me legs. It made me want 2 take his hand and place it down dere. B4 I culd do dat he said dat I was not normal & dat I was deformed. He started callin me a circus freak and has now gone & told everybody at church & sckool. All de boys r now cumin up and asking 2 c & feelme deformed breasts. Melvin didn’t say wot it was about me boobs dat was deformed. I always tort I was normal. Ive neva seen any boobs uder dan me own. Jane do u know wot normal breasts look like? Can u tell me? Can u send me a picture of ur breasts, and I’ll send u a photo of mine (if i can find kates camera) and u can den explain 2 me de difference?

Pls Jane reply soon as u read dis, I need u 2 help me.

Lulu

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ophelia Dikki if you can't get some serious NSFW from the daughter nobody can. Almost felt like replying myself. Shocked Embarassed Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James must still love us after that thorough slapping this morning, goes to show how much he loves Sweety Wink

James finds another poem for sweety
Quote:
I love to see you sensually draped,
In the after glow of love’s refrain..

The tresses of your hair,
Disheveled by uncontrolled desires,

Luscious lips that once wore red
Now lie pale, naked and silent,

The gentle breathing of your tanned body
Glistening with drops of love’s passion,

Your bruised breasts seeking repose
From amorous lips that worshiped there,

And your eyes now bowed
In prayer and contemplation,

But on your beautiful, angelic face
Sits a sweet smile of contentment

A mixture of good and bad from a scammimg point of view, we need to be at least a little bit nice so lets see what I come up with

SweetCakes, enjoying Sweety's box, tries to confuse James
Quote:
Hi James,

It is wondeful that you have taken you time to send me these words.

I know I must sound so ungreatfull but where are your loving words, where have you written of your desires, why have you accused me of having Luscious lips, I dont know that i have been so insulted, but I do know you tried and appreciate that.

James, I can see you are a loving and caring man, you try so hard to please me, you entertain me and others constantly, you make me smile every time I read your mail, The Devil in me is laughing and smiling too, nobody is as wonderful as the Guru and I know how your sucess has been affected by that, it is truly wonderful knowing.

James, you splendid man, I do love writing to you, I love recieving your males, I would rather you send me longer ones and you will learn I know.

I am still very worried for Jane, are you sure she is OK, little Lulu tells me Jane has not contacted her at all, please make sure she does tonight without fail.

Well, I was going to get myself a Corona, then lie down with my sweet cakes and dream,

I will need to have a see
before sipping my tea
and find that special place where I will be
Leaning against a tree
The most wonderful man in the world with me
It was surely meant to be
My heart runs wild and it is free
I love to be on his knee
A wonderful man who was meant for me
Life is perfect when am with he
I really am the happiest she

Please write more James

I want to hear what you are up to

fondiest regards
Sweety

In further baiting news I have received a reply from my latest pet Rebeca

New pet Rebecca send her love
Quote:
My Dear.

Thank you for your mail, I am a responsible and straight forward person.
the mail I sent to you is exactly what I am and that is my situation here .
I am now a refugee as an assylum seeker.
please go back to my first email to you so that you can now understand me more better.
If you make up your mind to help me , I will give you in details what to do ,but will be when I have recieved your urgent response to this mail.

Thanks in waiting

Johnson.

SweetCakes needs more information

Quote:
Hi Rebecca

I would love to help you but dont understand what you are there for, please explain it better so we can move forward

Regards
SweetCakes

Feeling a little lonely I decided to invite anothr new pet to the spooners goat pen

Introducing Lucy
Quote:
Hi Lucy

It was wonderful to hear from you

Please tell me all about yourself, I would love to hear all about you

Regards
Sweetcakes

lets see how our pets reply

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everybody,

Thks for the support DW & Muzz. It dosn't actually worry me too much that he hasn't replied. He probably has more trouble reading Lulu's engrish than we do reading his Laughing Has he been dolla chopped yet?

I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that he's got other fish to fry at present, but he's keeping Sweety safe in case that one falls through. I know lads are inherently lazy, but it appears to me like he's only doing the minimum in order to keep us tied to his cause.

I've got another angle with Lulu if the NSFW doesn't work straight off ( I alwys like to have several different carrots in my arsenal to wave in front of the donkey I'm dealing with). I been very clear in my emails that Lulu so wants what all other teenageers take for granted. So she gets desperate enough to start stealing the money and credit cards to buy the ipods and laptops she craves. Or she could go on the game in order to get the funds. Hmm.. I'm not sure yet, she could in fact do both. Hell - why not? Stay tuned and find out.

I hope the new Spooner pets become house trained and well behaved early.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hook baited, line tossed, bait taken.

Quote:
Hi, Desmond,

I don’t know if you remember me. It’s been a while. We met online – don’t remember which site. You were so sweet. I’m really sorry I lost contact with you. Some yonk hacked my email account, and I had to get a new one. I lost all my contact list. I just found your email address buried in one of my files.

Please forgive me for dropping you that way. I went crazy trying to find your information, and couldn’t get it. It was only by the tinyniest chance that I unearthed it.

So, where were we? I think we were talking about me visiting you there in England. Do please tell me about the area where you live.

Affectionately,
Emily

The response:

Quote:
Hello
So nice to hear from you again after such a longtime.Please do try and ring me when you are online so we can chat.Cell Phone: +447045742374.
Henry

Henry???? Confused

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Henry, that is interesting, I will dig around, that may be quite useful to know.

Thanks for the update.

I have a few updates to post on the pets latest replies but Sweety and I have a party to prepare for so i will have to post them up later Cool

@Sweety, You looked absolutely beautiful in that green dress you purchased last week Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykisses] all girls [/girlykisses]

Cum on then Murry. I am ready for a night on the town.

Let's boogie some. Maybe some of the Eater party animals will join us.

Wink Laughing Cool

@ Titania - Well done dragging "dopey des" out of the goat hut.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sweety, I am so glad you used the photo of your much less attractive sister and not your own photo, besides, your dress was much nicer than your sisters anyway.

Now, onto James update

We decided to give James a bit of a surprise, now, pay attention, this may be confusing, I pretended to be Sweety and emailed James from Murry's box, you will understand better when you read my reply. Besides, I am almost out of time and cant find it right now Wink ( well, it was a calculated risk that we dont want to tell) but to complete the picture, I Suggested to James while pretending to be Sweety that he may have some competition Wink

James did reply

James the scammer decides to call the police

Quote:
,they are my competitors for a contract,i have reported the case to the police,they had wanted to spoil my repuatation....they even sent the mail to my kid and mum..how has your day been?when and how can we meet?

james

Yell, not sure where that came from but anyway, lets play along

Murray wants to know James intentions with Sweety

Quote:
Hi James
So glad to have met you, even if under these circumstances

Oh, sorry, I should introduce myself, I am sure Sweety has told you all about me, My name is Murray and I am Sweety's partner, I run the Australian arm of the business while Sweety looks after the Uk side of things, lately we have had terrible trouble with the quality of VPAs, so Sweety has been helping me out and I have been helping her.

I should explain, you must be so confused, Sweety has been staying in my Penthouse which is above the office, we often have Staff appreciation parties that run long into the night, we find it is great for moral and often the nice young secretaries get so wild and horny that they cant keep thier hands off me, it is certainly worth the money I spend to hold those parties and I do enjoy them.

Well, Sweety had told me about you, I asked her to forward your email to me which she did, later that night, sweety grapped my latop and sent you an email think it wsas her address
easy done when you a as drunk shagged as sweety was that night, anyway, I am so glad she did as it has given us a good opportunity to finally meet

I would have liked to talk to you on the phone but when you are ready you can call me
i dont want to push on the subject but if you do want to ring me that is fine.

Sweety is like my best friend in the world, we were inseparable before we had o move away for business but such is life i guess.

Now James, I didn't even read what sweety sent you, I figured it was her busines and i deleted it but your email concerns me, that is terrible, I do have a contact in the police, I dont mean to brag but he is quite high up and he may be able to offer some advice on the subject, just say the word and I will ask him for you.

Anyway James, it has been wonderful meeting you and dont worry, Sweety and I know exactly where our boundaries are with each other.

Sweety is busy now as i type this but she will email you later for sure, yep, I just asked and she looked me in the eye and nodded her head so you should expect an emal from her later, if only my VPAs could be as good as she is at her work.

Must Run James, as they say in business "time is cash"

Sincerely
Murry Spooner

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweety is busy now as i type this but she will email you later for sure, yep, I just asked and she looked me in the eye and nodded her head so you should expect an emal from her later

Laughing

I am not sure quite how confused jimmy is, but between Friday afternoon and now I have only had the time for brief flying visits, so even I have lost the plot.

No worries ever with baiting, it really is just a matter of throwing in some vague nonsense with a sizable chunk of BS, topped up with some lukewarm meaningless maudlin sentimentality.

Yep that's right, (ahem) I make it up as I go along.

Wink

Quote:
Dearest jimmy,

I am so glad you getting on so well with sweet Murry. I know he would very much like you to visit here as soon as you settle your business. Murry is sensational at heaps of stuff. I know he would adore teaching young jane how to throw a boomerang. We could all go a trawl of the bars next to Bondi. The shops here are super, I have bought you a green and yellow mankini. The other colour was pink, but I thought that perhaps too sissy. I am dying to show you my new G strings, they were a bargain, real lace with cute kitties embroidered. You will love them I know.

Please write back soon and let me know just when you can get here. I am longing for you so much to melt into your arms and kiss you everywhere.

I have written you a poem especially for you sweet man. Not that I consider myself as good a poet as you. And please forgive the ending, I simply couldn't think of a word, maybe you could suggest one, sweet man.

Strange powers still do exist but only to the pure and true,
See them gusted by the evening winds and settled upon the morning dew.
A certain intuition, a knowing certain guess,
A single sparkly tear, a close and loving caress.
Maybe it lies within, within you, within me,
A simple truth, as simple as can be.
Endless passions whether the distance near or afar,
Pleasure eternal because we just are......

Sweety xxxxxxxxxx

Let's see what reply that gets.

Cool Shocked Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful Poem Sweety, I wouldn't bother adding anything myself Wink

Onto pet updates

Lucy sends her love

Quote:
Hello dear
It is so nice to hear from you. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well,share our loneliness and love together. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you write with great passion and it's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,
but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is lucy (23) single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis that is going on in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was chairman managing director ( AKSA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in LOVE
Miss lucy Soumah

Sweetcakes too busy for long reply, needs to tend to pets

Quote:
Hi Sweety

I am so sorry for not replying sooner, your picture is wonderful, you are quite attractive and much more beautiful than I evern imagined.

Just looking at your picture gets me wuite excited and you are so right about passion too.

I am sorry for being so rushed, I have been away for a couple of days and need to tend to my pets.

I will send a longer reply tomorrow when i have more time but I am really looking forward to getting to know you better

Regards
SweetCakes

Rebecca gets a follow up

Quote:
Rebecca, I dont mind that you dont want to write to me but I dont understand why

Oh well, your loss i guess, if you vhange your mind I will perhaps see where it takes us

Regards
SweetCakes

Now onto James updates

3 emails in

And I will give the usual NSFW warning now

James writes a poem for Sweety
Quote:
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

Sweety is not all that impressed
Well, she is used to getting much better woos Wink

Quote:
Hi James

I have been quite busy today but just made some time by forgoing some sleep for you

Thank you for trying to impress me with teh poem, but I do like to see a bit more smut from you, cocoons are grubs woms, well, my Womb is not for let,

Please explain the meaning of fingers spread in more details, this however did excit me

I see you have sent me some other emails, I am sure you have something more to my taste in them

Fond regards
Sweety

James sends another pitiful effort

I like that Wink

Quote:
hi,what did you do today?i am hoping to hear your voice soon,are you still in aussie?i love you.

james

Sweety is upset by a lack of commitment

[quote]James darling, i Do wish you would spend more time writing to me rather than writing so few words, i will answer your questions when you have sent me a suitable email

Disappointed
Sweety

And finally this
Quote:
i have a big cock do you mind,i love been sucked do you mind?send me a pics of you .

james

Well, thats more like what you need to get real people to drop you, well done lad

Quote:
James, I do think we are getting closer and I think you are worthy but please, send me longer emails.

I would also appreciate if you could reply to Murray, he has gone to great effort to write to you, if he can write to you, surely you will have time to write a reply and Little Janey, I do hope she is OK, have her email immediatly

Fond regards
Sweety

I do hope your next email shows more effort

Sweety also sends this
Quote:
Oh James, BTW
now those are the words I want to hear, please tell me more, you are getting me very hot by this, but dear man, I can not masterbait to a few words no matter how good,

Nice picture of you playing gold, I have never played myself would you mind explaining it to me

Regards
Sweety

Just noting the time, one minute please......

OK, can post now
@Sweety, any idea what this is "GNMSBPILUFE" Confused Cool

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have a big cock do you mind,i love been sucked do you mind?

If he sent you a ('trophy' like the ones NN got) photograph of his rampant member you could tell him just how you'd felate'.Rolling Eyes

Perhaps his sexual lust is arrived at via his lust for wealth? Just old Jim we could charter before we buy.

http://www.top-yachts.co.uk/

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SweetCakes - GNMSBPILUFE. mmmmmmmm

Quote:
Perhaps, since you have become an acknowledged love guru of woo, and have the pick of the Eater ladies, I can only suppose it means; "Generous No More - Send Back Plastic Immediately - Leaving U For Enchantress".

I always suspected you had a string of others on the side.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Latest from james.

Quote:
when do we get to see or me or talk on phone?

james

The lad wants to waste some dollars phoning Sweety. Shame that she will be coincidentaly unavailable whenever he rings.
But the good news is that Murry will be available. hahahahahahahaah. Will mail him later with a number to dial. *sniggering*

Twisted Evil Shocked Razz

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn’t know whether to call him Henry or Desmond (or maybe even Ray), so I opted for taking a leaf out of the lads’ notebooks and not using a name.

Quote:
Oh, thank goodness. I thought I’d lost you forever.

Things have been so awful for the past couple of months. My friend Sadie sent the hacker $1500, thinking I was in Nigeria and needed money. I feel so bad for her. I gave her the money back, even though she’s loaded and doesn’t really need it. What does a 98-year-old woman need with millions of dollars anyway? But I felt responsible, so I covered it for her.

Dick is lording it over me because he’s the one who figured out what was going on. Big brothers can be a real test of one’s patience sometimes.

The phone company is being a real pain in the whatzit, too. I have no phone service right now, and I don’t know when it’ll be restored. This is not good for business. At least my business email was not compromised.

Anyway, I had a great time on vacation. My brother and his family invited me with them to Hawaii. We stayed in a really nice condo on Maui. Great weather, very relaxing, and the kids and I built sand castles on the beach. My nephew is really quite a good sand sculptor for only 8 years old.

I hope everything is going well with you?

Em

Good thing I didn’t call him Henry. I just wish he’d learn how to break paragraphs.

Quote:
How are you today, i hope that all is well with you down there, as for me i am very fine and sound.I live in shrewbury and work with Wrekin Construction.then i later open my personal firm wish alows me to travel around the world. Just that it hurts me so much when i remember that we are miles apart from each other.would have really been nice if you join me for some of my daily Rounting. I would loved to come and see you face to face someday.I must confess you are so so beautiful and adorable that i cant seem todo anything without having the thought of meetig you. this morning My daily routine is very simple......I wake up in the morning then get ready for work,8:30 every morning and work till noon, i leave the office for my assistant in the Afternoon around 12:50pm for Lunch...come back around 1:30Pm and continue working..I close from there around 5pm in the evening...That is how my routine is from mondays till fridaysI play golf on fridays after work with some couple of costumers who like golfing too, I do not have any friends at all rather i am a man on my own, i make this descision After what my best friend did to my ex girl friend who supost to be my wife(sleeping with her) i decided that i stay away from friends...I dont bring them too close to me..My favourite colour is Blue.Sky Blue to be precise.... During the weekend i do go out with my daughter for shoping,going to beach. watching good movies Some times i love reading the holy bible to keep myself busy You and my daughter are the only family that i have now so i have to make sure that i am with her through the weekend..my Daughter jessica is the greatest joy of my life..She is such a wonderful Girl and very intelligent..She plans on becoming a Lawyer in the future...lol.. I know you're going through a lot, but remember you have a friend in me, forever, there is nothing , nor noone that could ever take that away from you!! Keep your head up. And remember that I will always care about you and your well-being.Tell me what are the qualities that you want in a man during a relationship baby, i want to really know if i am that kind of man that you want cos for me you are that special woman that i have been waiting for. I Will be waiting to hear from you sooner. Well i want to know what you will say about this ok. And i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Desmond

Sorry there's no NSFW content yet - we'll get there, I promise. Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work at keeping him busy Titania, NSFW content is not essential although I had hoped we taught him better than that, he simply doesn't know how to treat a real lady Laughing

In other news, I received a PM from DQ this morning, it seems she is keeping James quite busy in her very special way, a 3 hour chat and a phone call to keep him occupied, well done DQ, Spooner pets are being well catered for.

More news on James

We left off about 12 hours ago with this pathetic email from him

Quote:
when do we get to see or me or talk on phone?

james

It seems DQ has him so busy he only has time for 13 words Rolling Eyes Laughing

Well, if 13 words is all he can give, then 13 words is all he will get

Sweety gives James 13 words of her own
Quote:
James sweet man, thirteen words is all you give me so that is .........................

Lets see if he gets the hint, I hope so because I am looking forward to wasting some of his call credit

Attempted to get new pet for Sweety
As requested by Jannie I introduce Peter

Quote:
Hi Peter

Thank you so much for your message, I am sorry it has taken so long to reply,

If you are still interested I would love to get to know you better

Regards
Sweety

Problem is the email has bounced and I cant seem to find another email address for him Crying or Very sad

Better news on the search for SweetCakes' VPA

Lucy sends me more script

I haven't read it myself so dont feel bad if you dont either, I have seen enough of these to know the story line Wink

Quote:
Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? How was your day hope fine.?..as for me,loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Peter Gabriel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( 00221- 762-889-857 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with lucy Soumah from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question( is $4.8.000,000.)(Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address..............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this informations i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me..
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
Miss lucy

SweetCakes replies to Lucy the poor girl

Quote:
Hi Lucy

That must be terrible what has happened to your family, I feel so upset that I have not stopped crying, I feel so inadequate here and just dont know what to do first, you poor thing you.

I hve been racking my head, triing to find teh beast way to help u and perhaps if I offer you a job in my company I can get you out of there much faster

Please tell me how to get u out immediately

Regards
SweetCakes

And a short while later we get this in from her

Lucy sends her next script bla bla
Again, dont feel bad if you dont read this as I wont be either

Quote:
My Darling
Frankly speaking you have to try and believe me of all my words ok.
I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God awho directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

I have informed the bank in scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the Money ($4.800.000.00 US Dollars) (Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr Abakar Soumah of which i lucy the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

TRIODOS BANK PLC SCOTLAND.

Email address .........([email protected])
Email Address .........([email protected])

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Oliver Stocken.
Phone.....+447031834515
Phone.....+447031833642
Fax ........+447031942148
Acc Number.....7450891546/QB/91/A
Depositor.......Dr Abakar Soumah

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father Dr Abakar Soumah of which i Miss lucy Soumah the next of kin.
Like i said earlier,I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev number (00221-762889857) ,please call me for me to tell you more about myself.
i am waiting to hear from you as soon
as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever in love
lucy somah

What I like about this style of baiting the most is the scripts we can gather and post.

SweetCakes will have his Finance department contact the bank

Quote:
i will do all I can to help you soonest, money is never an issue for me, I would be willing to help you get out of that god awful place using my own money if it would be quicker

Just let me know the fastest way

Meanwhile I will have my finance department contact this bank

Regards
SweetCakes

Position Vacant
High Profile company seeks the services of a Finance Department Manager
No experience necessary,
must be willing to have fun
adhere to the Spooners strict code of ethics of sex in the work place
Post correspondance in this thread
Be available for Staff Appreciation days by the poolside

The applicant should be willing to be hardly dressed, exceedingly attractive and willing to work "flexibale hours"

Salary is negotiable

Please apply within

Spooner and Spooner advise that we are an equal opportunity employer However favourable treatment by the managing director would be given to the most attractive lady applicants

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooo.

We have an applicant already.

Quote:
Dear Mr Spooner,

I am very big on fun and NSFW stuff. Highly qualified and honest. I have a tendancy to go Whooooo Hooooo and meoooow quite a lot and am very much a party animal.

What are "effics", when they are about, I may have some in storage on my spare drive?

I am bilingual and have some experience, as well as a huge assortment of flimsy yet expensive condiments.

I can be extremely appreciative, and can provide references from my many grateful ex-daliancers.

I studied in a top Siberian University and rooted my way through at least half a dozen masters.

Please forward me the necessary forms.

I can start as soon as air-fares are provided for.

Yours in expectation.

Kate oxoxoxoxoxox

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, Sweety My Dear,

You are more than qualified for the position, but you already have loads of work on your plate, I was hoping to get a new head of finance so we could get more time together.

Please, anybody considering applying, dont be put off thinking that Sweety will get the job for sure Wink

All applications will be considered and the position is still very much vacant

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear Spooners!

[hugs and kisses] Kate and Murry [/hugs and kisses]

You may not have noticed but I spent the night here at Spooner Hall catching up on all the happenings.

(In other words, reading 10 pages of the thread that I shamefully have not been up to date on Embarassed )

However, I am now all caught up and simply amazed at the current state of affairs. Simply wonderful!

To the rest of the Spooners employees:

Titania, DW, Ophelia, and BFF DQ: My Kudos to you all! Very Happy

Now I am off to the pool, to lounge for the rest of the day. Would the Chips be available for poolside service by chance?? Wink

edited for bad grammar - Dora Embarassed

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Wed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic