SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to show how fast I can react!

Quote:
Sir,

Sir Percial Ponsonby-Cunter of The British Home Office, which you will know is the senior authority on immigration and all home security affairs, assures me that your request for £3,500 deposit does NOT apply to the personal friends of Lord Francis Dashwood.

Had you read my last email you might have noticed, Sir Sebastian, Lady Barbara and I all hold British passports, and are exempt from this degrading deposit requirement.

The member of your staff who invited Sir Sebastian SweetCakes to this conference, may wish to consider her own standing with him.

Please send your apology to me at your earliest convenience.

Libby Queen

Answer that dick-head

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did!
Quote:
Dear participant,
One thing i have seen in you is that you brag a lot and i am not here to listen to all your bragging.Obey the instructions giving to you or we terminate your attendance.
Dr Clifford Hayes,

That will upset Sandra, but she was not VPA material.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh deary deary me.

Laughing

Well played DW - it never over till the lad bursts a blood vessel.

Suggest you mail back seeking re-clarification. There has surely been a mix up somewhere. If a suitable apology not forthcoming within 24 hrs then you will immediately inform (the immensely wealthy and influential) Mr & Mrs Spooner, who take a very dim view indeed to their most loyal and trustworthy employee being treated in such a fashion.

You may also mention a huge sum of money earmarked (merely requiring a nod) that is now in very real jeopardy, since you are also a signee to any sizable donations such as this.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One doesn't want to be hasty! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Sir,

Had you read my last email you might have noticed, Sir Sebastian, Lady Barbara and I all hold British passports, and are exempt from this degrading deposit requirement.

If you wish the Spooner party to re-consider, please forward your justification for demanding this deposit from British Citizens with substantial residences in the UK.

No doubt there had been a misunderstanding on your part, and one would generously offer you the chance to send your apology to one at your earliest convenience.

Libby Queen
for Sir Sebastain and Lady Barbara

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic baiting DW

You have me laughing along and the lad keeps coming back for more

Angela has stopped replying as that isn't meant to be part of the scam, only the introduction.

Baiting is meant to be fun and I can see you doing exactly that.

Sometimes throwing caution to the wind can be very exciting, it doesn't matter all that much if we lose him, we can always bait again Laughing

Fixed trademark typos

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I saw it this joker was looking for bone fides addresses ( the venue for the conference!) and some nice juicey passport scans.

The of course the money side was so stupid! Does he think Google is only there for him to find hotels? Receipts from same would have been a bonus.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will update a little better later with a few edits but wanted to share the latest installments from James

James goes off script
Quote:
You do not need to be sorry about my past it just made me stronger...i was depressed for along time,i was advised by a doctor then to leave canada,and go somewhere else,i lived in africa and asia,but now i am ready to face life again and settle down again....what do you want in a relationship now?cos i am looking for a serious relationship..to lead to marriage.
i will love you to know my kid better,as she is getting older and there are some issues i will have liked her to talk about to her mother or a mother figure,i will be glad if you can take this rule..will please take this role ?her email is [email protected].
it is good we have alot of likes,and yes i will teach the rules when we meet.my fav team is the lakers and you are not been forward,i have written you another poem,please express yourself it is the best way for us to know each other,i too have a sucessful business,i do not know if yours is more sucessful than mine,can you be more open please,and trust me ,my mom told me never to into a relationship with out trust.
i too i am` shy,i do not talk alot,i only talk when necessary,can you give me an idea of what business you run?

i have to go now,hope to hear from you soon,secret lady.

james

I hate to say it but you will begin to see how this scammer can be a little more successful, he does answer questions and his writing skills are quite good, good news is that he is reading and offscipt, I guess thats a bonus of some kind

He sent a poem too but I am not sure where I seen it yet, I will dig it out soonest.

Edited to add
James sends Sweety another poem

Quote:
A hug shows many
wonderful things
like how much I
love you and love
to feel loved.

A hug shows how
much I care for
you!and how safe
I feel, with you

A hug shows how
much you mean to
me.and how i'd
love to hold you
in my arms forever!

No where near as good as what I write to her, is it My Darling?, and no where near up to Sweety's own standard of romantic poetry either

What I did notice is it looks like it may be written by or for him

I have a few things to do but will add to the post shortly and reply to My very diligent PA's good work as well

oh, also got some pictures, 1 of them may even be new

Edits all over the place, I wont bother too much with pictures for those who really want to see them you can always use google to find them elsewhere, you might even find my boring old fart twin Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this could be interesting

Quote:
serious relationship..to lead to marriage.
i will love you to know my kid better,as she is getting older and there are some issues i will have liked her to talk about to her mother or a mother figure,i will be glad if you can take this rule.

that would hook a maternal type, and is therefore more dangerous.

Could the sentimental discussion of his daughter's needs be spread out over a few weeks. In today's world she needs wtc etc

His own sex life might me interesting. Twisted Evil

quote]yes i will teach the rules when we meet.[/quote]

NO JAMES NOT YOUR RULES

This promises to be WICKED

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will go back and edit in some more detail in a moment but as mentioned, I have been in contact with more than 1 person who has lost money to this piece of crap, he is successful and I so much want him to suffer.

I need to discuss with my darling wife as to how we play this one, I am even beggining to think about not asking him to be a VPA, not yet anyway Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This man is too clever by half, spit-roasted James might be tasty.

Quote:
i too i am` shy,i do not talk alot,i only talk when necessary,can you give me an idea of what business you run?

I am eagerly anticpating the Spooner Bait exquisite pain every moment of every day.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

james update.

Yes a very nasty scamming piece of crap. I have done some back research on him and his “modality”.

Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Scammers are the lowest of the low, but using an (imaginary) child to befriend a victim, and then use/abuse those very natural maternal instincts that many women will have as a hook to steal dollars, is just about as low as I can imagine. We will therefore take great delight in tormenting the lad to the best of our ability and welcome any input or suggestions from Team-Spooner and Eater members. In this particular bait the pain cannot be great enough.

Wink Twisted Evil

Spooners Inc Ltd is therefore holding off on the VPA job offer with the lad and will play another game.

Quote:
So james sees Sweety as a soft-hearted, romantic, pliable and foolish woman who will be happy to be taught the rules. Mmmmmmm. Big mistake there, buddy.

Lad wants a reply to himself and also for us to mail to his (him) daughter.

To jane/james.

Quote:
Hi babe.

Your Dad asked me to mail you My name is Katey, (Sweety) is my nickname. I am becoming very close with your Dad. He is a sweet and special guy.

I know life has been hard for you and want very much to be your friend and help you with whatever.

Please feel free to mail me anytime if you want to chat girly stuff or have any concerns at all. I am very discrete and very broad minded, unshakable even.

Please mail me back soon. Would love to know more about you.

Regards.

Sweety.

To james

Note how I pad the mail saying nothing about anything in particular - covering only aspects I wish to take from his mail and totally disregard anything that the lad wants answers to, or wants me to discuss. The mail ends upbeat and promising so much, but then I have been know to tell the odd whopper here and there.

Shocked

Quote:
James, that poem is beautiful like you

I didn't get your email until late, have read your other mail and now I am faced with write a poem to you or a reply to your other email - best reply I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet to know that you thinks so highly of me to mail your daughter. I am so glad you think me worthy enough and have duly mailed her.

I am very happy you are a successful businessman, I so admire your special qualities and your poems simply delight me.

Happy to know that you listened to your Mother too, trust is everything and I am glad you trust me.

Yes sweet man I am very much looking for marriage and a settled life, perhaps together we can find true happiness?

With many kisses from your secret lady

Sweety xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well the whole baiter community is invisible

Quote:
your secret lady

the sweet and sticky web of feminine guile, weave it well weave it strong my cauldron is ready for the 'eye of newt and toe of frog, nuts off James and stir the job.

Quote:
Prevarication is the theft of time
Think this should be the baiters motto.

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about suggesting a 'penfriend' a girl of roughly the same age as James' daughter? It could be your niece or neighbour etc...

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from james/jane

Quote:
Hi katey,

Am happy to get this email from you...are you going to marry my dad,if you are i will be happy to know you more better,my granny and i have been asking him if he has any lady...could you please send me your pics?Do you live in canada?

hope to hear from you soon,

Jane

Sad

OK piss poor reply and I ain’t happy at sending anything useful to lads ever. So will mention in reply sending photographs of me and my homes in Canada zipped for security and attached. Yet after unzipping will only get 4 blacked images. Shocking the way my scanner simply conks out just at the right moment.

Wink Twisted Evil

Quote:
Jane.

Glad you are happy babe. I am scanning and sending you photographs (2 recent of myself and of my 2 homes in Canada). My secretary handles all my attachments to mail with winzip for added security. She is very security conscious and a big help to me.

Maybe you could send me some of yourself and I would love to hear much more about you. Your school, friends, hobbies, likes, music and any boys that you have your eye on. Mmmmmm.

It bank holiday weekend here so I have friends over for entertainment and dancing. I love to dance, do you?

Anyway - write soon babe

Sweety. Xxx

Shocked Wink Laughing

@ Ophelia - good suggestion - teen penfriend - will suggest this in next mail to lad - any members interested? PM me.

James has sent 2 crap poems to Sweety - but as my is hubby "the poet/woo master of Harbour City" I will leave it to him to reply to lad. I need to shop anyway.

I never realised just how easy retail therapy is with this virtual plastic.

Wink Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Into Sweety's box from James

James sent 2 emails, one was this stolen poem

Quote:
I look at your face
Posted in my mind
And you smile at me,
Your smile is glittering into my eyes
You are so beautiful like angel
Flying through the wonderful sky
Perfumes the soft pillow cloud
Color the beauty of rainbow

I love the way you look at me
Only my face that reflects in your pearly eyes
Please do not leave me
You are my inspiration to my life,
My world will be turn in black again
If you are going to leave me

My tears slowly falling down
My heart start bleeding
Happiness is fading into my mind
When the time I see you with your lover
Holding hands

It's hard to believe
That you have a lover
But I need to place it to my mind
Even it's hurts to accept in my heart

I wish that I could back the happy days
While you are with me
To have a chance to show my love for you
And say that you are my only one true love
And I will be loving you
Until the day I die

The interesting thing is I cant find (although I haven't looked hard) this poem anywhere, he may have picked it off off of another vic or another lad but one thing is for sure, he didn't write it

then he sent this crap

Quote:
The heart of a child nor the birth of a star
Could ever dare come close nor ever compare
To the sweet heavenly place where lovers are
Yet seldom and rare, love falls need to repair

And if not corrected, love becomes a scar
Fingers of blame are pointed out of despair
When insecurities are set upon the bar
And only shame and emptiness they will share

The tears and heartache are not better by far
Only when lovers love will they be a pair
Although lovers have the urgency to love
They first must learn to bare the difficulties of love.

Katey can you face the more tougher difficulties of a long distance relationship?

james

Very smooth, I will work on a suitable reply Wink

And editing with a reply

Sweety writes to James of dreams
Quote:

James,
I just love your writing, please never stop writing to me

Dare to dream

I dare to dream of a loving love so unreal
where 2 daring minds can begin to feel
They dare to feel each others loving heart
and begin to learn to love from the start

To hearts so loving and finding it must be fate
I will never stop loving you my prince James
Your lovely words unspire, excite and arouse
My hands they wonder in your white blouse

My sweet words they are for none but you
they come from my heart and are so true
I put them together from my own sweet mind
and wished upon the stars that you I find

You write to me and send your dear love
You make my heart soar like a white dove
You right to me your poems so sweat
and I thinks of the moment that we meat

My eyes they do sparkle and my smile wide
when I open my heart and let yours inside
Together two hearts will beat best like 2
and you know there will be no other you

You complete my thoughts and desires
I dream of hot tubs and moonlight campfires
I deam of long car trips and rides on a bus
I dont care where I am so long as its us

You my sweetness, you make my heart sing
and when we do meet my purse I will bring
I know what you desire, you desire my honey
well my sweet man my bees are so runny

James my wonderful and caring sweat poet
You will bring glasses and I bring the Moet
Our special love is the most wonderful scene
and I know in my heart you shalt be mean

It can all be ours if only we learn this one bit
as we laernt to sort the fiction and fact
James there is one more thing in this scene
and I will share it will you if you will dare to dream

I hope you like my peom James
I wrote it just for you

Love Sweety

There are so many things to think about when writing something like this, including enough to make it look real but enough to make a real person suspicious, specially selected speeling makes are throughout and a few places where a word has been replaced

Lets just hope he adds it to his draft box for future use Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delighted to welcome Ophelia Dikki to Team Spooner.

She will play a teenage pen friend to jane(james) (Lucy Livesley)

Laughing

Latest turgid crap offering from james pretending to be a teenage girl. Pretty unconvincing, I am sure you will agree.

Quote:
hello katey,

am sorry i was not able to open the pics,can you please tell your secretary to send the unzipped one?i like hip hop and rap..i have eyes of a guy in my school he is 15 years old,but he does not seem to notice me,but i have to guys who try to woo me,but i always play hard to get.hehehe.
yes i love to dance,i belong to a dance group here..
what country are you from?what are your plans with my dad.

Jane

Oh dear, oh dear. Cannot open zip files.

Decided to lay it on thick with the wealth and tease our lad (eavesdroppers seldom hear anything nice, afterall) with *girly secrets* that are certain to inflame a tadge of lad pain. Murry has already mailed james a nice poem sent with love from Sweety. OMG she sleeps around, how decadant and Western. mmmmm. Shocking!

Shocked

Quote:
Jane

Delighted to hear from you. I do hope you don’t mind, I am sure you won’t, but I was chatting at a party last night to a sweet young girl Lucy Livesley. She is your age and I have given her your mail address, she may well write to you shortly. I am certain you two will get on like a house on fire.

So sorry about the zipped files. I have never known them to be a problem for others to open, but no matter, I will get my secretary to send them again on Tuesday.
It bank holiday and we are having a long weekend off work. I am English and my Business HQ is in London, but it is a Worldwide company with branches all over.
I am fortunate to have homes in a lot of counties too, but BC Canada is my favourite place.

So glad you attracting the guys, it is a great feeling, I know. I had to fight one or two off myself last night, but (between you and me *girly secret talk*) I did end up sleeping with a nice tall and handsome one, he was exceptional *wink*.

Hope you write again soon.

Sweety. Xxxxx

Wink Laughing Shocked

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ophelia Dikki just so long as she doesn't talk about Sodom!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Enchamting Cathartic Kate wrote:
(between you and me *girly secret talk*) I did end up sleeping with a nice tall and handsome one, he was exceptional *wink*.

I am so glad I stocked up on keyboards Laughing

the lad will burst a blood vessel with that one, i certainly hope he bursts a few,

Quite a few Twisted Evil

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all,

Just about to send Lucy into the action. No Devil Woman no mention of the Count and his works in this bait. I'm starting off being the goody-two shoes, before i become a psychotic nymphomaniac at a time and location of my choosing (with a healthy dose of Vicki Pollard thrown in for good measure!).

I've got the email account ready, now I just have to start up a facebook profile for her. I also have my MO ready for when the Western Onion request comes in this bait.

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all,

I've just sent the following to my new penfriend> I hope that it meets with your approval. I've tried to make it sound like a normal but slightly sheltered teenager.

Quote:
Hi Jane,

Kate dat lives next door seez that I shuld write 2 u cos u need a friend yore age. Kate is ruly noice, sheez always great to me. Im Lucy but all me friends call me Lulu. Im sixteen & live with me parents. Ive a brother whooz younger and a rule pain. He reckons hes de next Justin Timberlake, but he got spots & stinks rully bad. I think he should be a plumber cos he already smells like a sewer HA,HA,HA. I have an older sister & she lives with her friends on de other side of town.

Wots yore family like? My parents are rully devout Christians. We have to go to church at least three times per week, and pray all of de time. It is why my sister moved out she couldnt hack all de goin to church all de time. Do u go 2 church? I dont mind it. It makes me parents happy which I like. Anyting that stops em from hassling me is great in me books.

My parents are rully strict. Im normally not allowed out of de house unless we goin to church or sckool. We dont have tv or internet in me house, but Kate lets me use hers. My parents think Im helping her and doing the work of God by trying to convert her. Do u have an ipod? I so want 1 and a mobile phone. Everybody at sckool has 1, dey think Im some kinda retard, spazzo for no having 1.

Do u have a boyfriend? I dont, de only boyz I meet are at Church, & dey are all ugly. Da boyz at sckool wont come near me cos dey know I go to church.

It wuld be noice if we culd be friends. I dont ruly have anybody hear I can talk wit cept me younger brother & Im telling him nuthin. Anywayz, I hope u will email me soon.

See ya

Lu lu

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good to me Opelia,

Glad to have you on board Laughing

Now it seems we need to stock up on more lads, we seem to be going through quite a few trying to find one who wants this lucrative highly paid job of VPA.

Looking at the position, I would glady be Sweety's VPA, why on earth are these lads so hesitant?

Idea Parhaps we need to promise them goats Wink

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Day to you all! I've recently arrived in Spoonerville, and have already been briefed on the ongoing affairs within. I do however, have to ask.....whatever happened to dumbass Desmond? Has the Dope disappeared? Or are you keeping him locked up in the Dungeon? My guess is he is spending some quality time within the Dungeon, enjoying a few hours per day playing with the alligators in the moat and keeping them entertained, but I just want to be sure. I do hope the gators haven't eaten the poor lad! Wink

Interestingly enough, I did acquire a lovely lazy lad called Desmond. I'm not sure what happened to him, though? I don't hear from him nearly as much as I should, being his girlfriend and all. He definately is a nice piece of work, as I have never until he came along seen such a lazy lad indeed! When I discovered the lad had been in your care, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I do hope he hasn't escaped, though, which is why I have decided to inquire about him.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jasper

Could I have the maid fix you a drink?

As unfortunate as it seems, Dopey has dumped us, the good news is that he seems to have decided to dump everyone, we have tried a couple of times to see if there is any life left in his box and nothing, he simply isn't replying to magas any more.

We still taunt him every so often but I have just now thought of something we haven't tried, I have not written to him as a lad yet.

Perhaps we can find a pulse by doing just that

and as it so happens, I already have an email ladress Wink

And a short laddish reply sent to Dopey

Quote:
My brother,

I now u from dey cafe in Tinabu,i watch you as miss out of money from spooner maga,dey maga look good to me so i write too an i est $2,000 US from dem.

Bcos we are brothers god willing we cotinue to eat from dey magos,abeg you don tell me what he right in mails to u

God bless Borther

Sandra's Courier is back for a second helping

Quote:
Sir,

I have concluded with the delivery agent this morning, he will be leaving London for Egypt today, immediately he gets to Egypt he will proceed straight to your country.
Send to me your direct telephone number where he will reach you immediately he arrives Egypt so that can direct him on how to get to your country.
I wait for the information.
Rgards,
John PAM.

And here I was thinking the dumb bastard had given up on us

My short and sweet reply

Quote:
Fantastic News John

Please keep me updated

You truly are doing great work

Regards

In other news

Sweety has an email that will surely have you laughing when she returns from James' daughter little Jane.
who as it truns out, can keep a secret Laughing

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A drink would be wonderful! I'd like a double martini with extra olives, please.

As for Dopey, he's been short with me, but still responsive on some level. Things haven't really gotten very far with him yet anyway. He asked me within 3 emails to be his girlfriend, and just after I agreed, he sort of disappeared. I sent him one asking if he was mad at me, or if we've broken up and he said no. He is busy building a hotel and doesn't have much time to talk right now.

I think contacting him as a lad is good! He might be more willing to come back to you then. Let me know if I can help in some way, too! Twisted Evil

Looking forward to seeing what special treat Sweety has for us! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special Sweety treat.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting - but shopping just cannot be put off for long - and I don’t like to miss any Bank Holiday bargains. Don’t worry unduly sweet spendthift Murry your plastic is holding up well despite severe and constant strain, besides which a few extra hours at work will soon cover my tasteful and skimpy impulse purchases.

Rolling Eyes

@ Jasper - Glad you stopped by, the bar is open and free 24/7 and if you want there are plenty of staterooms in the east wing. Stay as long as you like. A tour of the torture chamber is highly recommended - you will most likely find Ophelia down there tormenting our latest lad. She may look sweet and cute poolside but she does so enjoy the darker side of lad pain.

Razz

Anyway onto mail from jane/james - the eavesdropper.

Quote:
Dear Katey,

What do you think about my dad?you know he is getting a bit old...he is a nice guy..please do not take him for granted..if not you will just break is heart and you will make me not like you...what do you want in an affair with him?he definately is not in for just fling ,but he wants something serious.....he says you avoid a lot of questions and you have alot of secrets....you seem like a nice and fun person ,and i like you.

i will keep your secret between us.

hope to hear you answers soon,cos the matters of the heart are not for play.

Jane

Mmmmmmmm Pretty crap mail - had me in a fit of giggles nonetheless.

OK - Sort of half reassuring reply - yet twisting the knife further. A slap for good measure - a big carrot dangle and a challenge for the lad.

I am very much a wing it as I go baiter - I like flexibility to manoeuvre, yet aware of long term goals - lad pain and drawing the lad into my game plan, where I am 2 or 3 steps ahead of his plan. So Sweety still with one eye on busting his blood vessels will slowly fall under his spell.

Wink

Sweety reply to jane/james

Quote:
Jane

I am so glad you have your Father’s best interests at heart. I find that very touching, very nice. And I am glad you are mature enough to know how to keep girly secrets.

You and me are only just beginning the first steps towards a close and I hope wonderful friendship, and I will take your young age and immaturity into consideration often, but I draw the line at being advised by someone who isn’t even dating yet to advise me on “matters of the heart” and insisting upon answers.

I like to speak plain as you may have noticed although I will tell you true that I live a largely sexless and loveless life. Your Father may very well be the special one that I am seeking. Women indeed do have urges and desires and that guy (very one night stand and soon to be married to my niece later this month) merely happened to catch me with my defences down so to speak and more than a little tipsy. Still I have no regrets and between you and me it was rather a wonderful thing waking to his smiles and close cuddles the next morning.

I do hope me and your Father do get closer, but the ball is very much in his court. Every woman wants a man who will woo and open up to them fully and share freely. I never set out to break anyone’s heart by intention. My heart is there to be won.

Lastly, I co own a multi Billion dollar and successful Worldwide company and it would be extremely foolhardy of me to jeopardise that hard won success by mailing any details to anyone whom I had not first built up a trusting and close bond.

Write back anytime, but please do be a little more forthcoming about yourself, I do not bite.

Sweety. Xxx

Shocked Laughing Cool

@ Ophelia - Brilliant - simple love the style * girly kisses *

Now we move on to james mail.

This mail is simply not acceptable and were I to reply the temptation would be to rip his balls into small pieces and feed them to my dogs.

Shocked

Quote:
high long time i heard drom you,getting bored?well how was your day hope good?i am travelling on wednedday,hope to hear from you before then.

James

So I will use the did not receive the mail strategy and simply ignore and reply from an earlier mail enquiring into his silence and etcetera and so forth. Never feel the need to play the game the lad wants - there are always loopholes that baiters can exploit to turn the tables, we are always right and in control - and they always wrong.

Wink

Quote:
Sweet James,

I wonder why you are no longer mailing me - last mail well over 2 days ago (a beautiful poem “The heart of a child nor the birth of a star”)

Have you found someone new?

I thought we were making some progress. Your daughter is mailing regularly, Why are you so distant?

Please write soon.

Sweety xxxx

Laughing

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic