SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next we have “des the very stupid”.

He sent flight details in his last mail for a trip to meet ME in Australia, but “silly lad” I live in England! Confused

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,
How are you and things overthere. i am sorry i did not write an email to you yesterday was really busy with the shipment company were i wanted to ship my Goods back to london.
i was having your thought allday in mind and i really want you to know you are always on my mind and thoughts.i hope you are making plans for my coming because i really cant wait to meet you and spend much time with you my angel.
Do you know that i cannot wait anymore my love because am sick and tired of missing you.i was also informed at the customer center unit that all ticket are to be collected atleast 30 April and 1 April 2009 before the date of the flight.i intend collecting mine ticket today,just that we have to pay Anti Terrorism Flight Fees before the ticket will be giving to me and also the amount is 750 euro each. A certificate will be giving to us with the ticket and sure i will give you every proves and to make you understand everything about the flight sweetheart.i also went forder into investigation and found out that is a law promogated by the federal Govt.here and that every None Citizen in these country that intend traveling out should pay the fees and for security purpose.i will advice you not to worry about anything and pls try go back to western union today and make the payment then let me know the total amount to pay when i get there and trust me to always be there for you and to make you feel happy.once again am so happy that the flight details is out and soonest we shall be together face to face and to plan future with each other.then that means the total amount you are to re-send today should be 1500 USD and let me know as soon as you received these email. because i was told that is better we go get the ticket befor the flight date and to get everything set and done before next week thursday.Also want to informed you that my company has fly to Phillipians yesterday all alone right here in africa.kissss to you sweetie and i hope to hear from you. am just so exicted and all i need is your prayers and suport for God to lead and bring me safely were you are and also for us to meet you in good condition of health.
Your one and only desmond

Blah, blah, blah…..

So let’s have some fun by slapping then give a touch of encouragement. He will be some fun perhaps when he runs out of script.

Quote:
Darling Desmond

I too am missing you and want very much for us to meet as soon as possible. I do understand just how busy you are and glad your company and business is doing so well.

I was somewhat puzzled when you mailed your flight details. I wonder perhaps are you reading and understanding my mails to you. I have mailed you three times now informing you that I live in London and that Heathrow is the nearest airport. If this is an indication of how much attention you are going to pay to me in the future, then perhaps I should consider someone else.

You are a very handsome man though and show much potential. So I suggest you mail my partner, he always advises me and I value his decisions. A short mail of explanation perhaps outlining your plans and credentials.

His mail address is [email protected]

I look forward to your reply.

SS.

Maybe he will mail Murry or alter his flight plans again?

His pain and stress is perhaps only just a mail or two away now.

Wink Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Personal Assistant Sandra

Now Sandra has gone and done it, she has pissed off my Beautiful wife, we all know that cant possibly be a good thing, lets hope we can fix this up so Sandra will be able to pay those bills

Playing the good cop and being ever so helpful in trying to fix the situation I have emailed Sandra to find out exactly what she has done while trying to calm the situation

Quote:
Sandra,

What did you send to SweetCheeks, she is in chat with me now and she is so pissed off with you, I am trying mmy best to calm her down but she is really angry with you, I will try to get her to listen to me but you are going to have to apologise straight away

I suggest you email her right now and really suck up, appologise for whatever it is you have done, hang on

Oh shit, you called her my PA, no wonder she has the shits with you, Sandra, I have told you all along, SweetCheeks is my Partner, she owns half of teh company, what were you thinking

Look, send her an email right away and appologise, then let me know what you sent her.

I am reely trying to help you here but you need to fix this, I cant do it all for you

I looks like I am going to be tyed up for quite a while trying to fix this so you had best go over everythings she has sent you and make sure you do anything she has asked of you and you had better do it straight away, if you cant do that, then I am affraid I wont be able to get any money for you

I really did think this was going to work out so nicely but so far it has been a nightmare

Regards
SweetCakes

Lets see how we go, the lad has invested quite a bit of time in us so hopefully he will start to play by our rules a bit more

Fingers crossed Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sensing that Sandra may need some competition, I have just fired off an email to the next potential Very Personal Assistant

Quote:
Hi Beatrice

So sorry it has taken so long to reply, I have been tied up in the UK but home now and very interetsed in finding out more about you

If you are still interested please let me know

Regards
(Me)

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simony

Keeping the competition strong,

I have found a new lad to offer the very well sought after position within our company

Quote:
Hi Simony

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner, if you are still interetsed i would love to get to know you better

Perhaps share a few emails and a joke or 2 and who knows, maybe you would be a great VPA for me
Anxiously awaiting your reply

Regards

When your bait requires a particular type of lad, it is always a good idea to begin with a few lads and pick the most promising as the various baits progress, recycling your emails for use as scripts will make it quick and efficient to bait many lads at the same time but it will also allow you to take those extra risks without having to invest a lot of time on them

I curently have another 6 lads, both male and female who look perfect for our amusement, I will gradually give them invites to keep a steady flow and hope that we may be able to introduce a few lads to each other as the bait progresses

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simeon

It seems we have a little problem, this scammer scams as both a man and a woman and has no preference to straight or gay, I even think he may be a gay lad (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Now we have some decisions to make, who gets to have this one as their VPA and do we make him have a sex chage

Oh the decisions

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I'm Single looking for a honest woman in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman, please also send me some pictures of you yours,,,,,,,,look forward to read from you soon.

Regards

Simeon

edited, just because I can

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Husband. I have been thinking. Yeah I know, dangerous and to be avoided. But I think our company needs application forms that these prospective very personal assistants need to fill in. We can introduce this element when they are off script and thinking the dollars are almost due to be heading their way. The “bad cop” partner suddenly throws another spanner into the mix and reminds the other of this company policy/requirement. I also feel because of the “very” special duties we may need also to consider a questionnaire so we can better assess the candidates attitudes toward various sexual deviances. Wink Shocked

Ps. I do hope this next lad you have lined up isn’t as boring as the last one. “Dopey Des” he not only confused me, he managed to confuse himself. If he just happens to show up in Aus early next week send him back pronto. You could perhaps get him to smuggle some drop bears and I’ll tip off the customs and RSPCA. Twisted Evil

Opening mail to new lad Simone or Simeon or Simian. Laughing Well someone. Confused

Quote:
Hi

I am Sweetcheeks. Partner of sweetcakes and co-owner of our business. I run the UK businesses whilst my partner handles those in Australia.

I am looking to hire a Personal Assistant to work here with me in England.

Please mail me back if you are interested.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

[sensible mode] Merely wished to point out that both Murry and myself are being very cavalier and not baiting sensibly with these lads. We are hustling them off script as soon as we can with high paid big dollar opportunities. Sometimes it is possible to get away with it but also easy to lose baits because we are not practicing good baiting techniques. [/sensible mode]

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well noted Beautiful Wife Wink

Lets hope he throws all caution to the wind for the offer of good easy maga dollars

Good baiting techniques certainly not, but it can be so much fun to snag yourself a good compliant pet and we dont really want to waste time with those who dont want to play our way Laughing

Edited to update
SweetCheeks will be rather occupied in a "meeting" for the next 7 hours or so but the nice pet Simeon has replied.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
I think you are the woman for me in my life babe I really think about you today that is why I came online to check if you really sent me an email , so how you doing hope all went well with you.
I will be glad to know you and meet you in person,am really looking for my life time partner that I will spend the rest of my life babe I think you have find the right one in you life and I have find you too,,,,,,,,,,my dearest please I want you to call me on my cell phone so that we can talk more and see where this will leads us to, this is my cell #+233-248078722 look unto to hear your lovely voice thanks and god bless you.

Best Regards.
Yours simeon

It only shows that he doesn't read the emails.

One thing I can guarantee, he wont be getting a call from us Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt, this is going to be good. Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Were hoping Corona Wink

VPA Update,
Desmond sends email to SweetCakes

What a good pet

Quote:
Hello, i was directed to write you an email from a lady call sweet.works with you and we are good friends making plans to be together as lovers soon.
but right now i am on a trip to buy goods wish i ship from other country.
i am done with what i came here to buy and i have booked my ticket going to austrilia for supply befor i can get back home.
i was told to pay for Anti Terrorism Flight Fees before the ticket will be giving to me
according to the travelers agency man here whom i met, he tld me that it is a law given by the govenment of this country and it is not a personal instruction.
i agree you make this understandable to my dearie spooner and i hope to hear from you soon.
Desmond.

This pet is going to be in big trouble, how dare he call my beautiful wife "Sweet Works" then as if that wasn't bad enough, then he goes on to call her "dearie spooner"

Beautiful wife when you have a moment, we have a pet to skin Twisted Evil

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Husband dear,

You always have the knack of catching me at an inopportune moment.

I will reply as soon as Sven my "personal" Sweedish masseur has completed his ministrations.

Razz Wink Shocked

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have many names, I didn't realise Sven was one of them

Oh well, when in heaven do as very good husbands do

I have emailed you a draft reply to Des, let me know when your ready and I will fire it of to him

Edited with VPA update for Dopey Des

I think he is looking quite promising

After lots of interesting discussion, we have decided on this reply to Dopey Des which I have just fired off

Quote:
Hi Desmond

Yes SweetCheeks has mentioned you, she seems to be quite taken by you and believes you would be quite suitable for her needs.

We are co owners in our business and as such need to personally approve of any person engaged by our company as a VPA.

It is fortunate that you are coming to Australia, I would be honoured if you will meet with me so we can discuss the arrangements for yourself and SweetCheeks

What I will need to know from you is how you intend on treating her, she has some very unusual needs and ultimately her happiness is my main concern.

As she has most likely told you, we only get to actually see each other for a week or so every 2 months but we do have our needs, I dont suppose you have a sister do you? my VPA has been hard to secure, I dont know if SweetCheeks mentioned this but we pay our VPAs very well and all up front expenses will be paid for to the value of $10,000 dollars, if you do happen to hav eany single Attractive female friends I may well be interested myself

I can make myself available to meet with you any day this week or next week so pleas elet me know whe you are getting in and I will arrange for my driver to pick you up

Regards
SweetCakes

Oh BTW does she actually like you calling her Sweet Works?

Of course, I will forward the emails to Darling SweetCheeks for her to suitably respond to inappropraite name calling

We also have SweetCheeks new VPA applicant Simeon who has replied but SweetCheeks will deal with that one a little later

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to jog my memory, blonde and easily confused, I repost “Simon the Simian’s” reply to my job offer.

Confused

Quote:
Hello Honey,
I think you are the woman for me in my life babe I really think about you today that is why I came online to check if you really sent me an email , so how you doing hope all went well with you.
I will be glad to know you and meet you in person,am really looking for my life time partner that I will spend the rest of my life babe I think you have find the right one in you life and I have find you too,,,,,,,,,,my dearest please I want you to call me on my cell phone so that we can talk more and see where this will leads us to, this is my cell #+233-248078722 look unto to hear your lovely voice thanks and god bless you.

Best Regards.
Yours simeon

Well Simon dearest there is absolutely nothing of interest to me in that pitiful and tawdry waste of copy n paste drivel.

Sad

In the past I have used what I call the “repeat last mail” stratagem. It sometimes moves the script along with no effort from myself, effortlessly. My husband is most likely shacked up with that Sweedish masseur partner of Sven, Svenetta, so I will not disturb him and simply toss a coin to decide.

Shocked

Mmmmmm heads I win, Soooooo;

Back to lad;

Quote:
Hi again Simoen

I am Sweetcheeks. Partner of sweetcakes and co-owner of our business. I run the UK businesses whilst my partner handles those in Australia.

I am looking to hire a Personal Assistant to work here with me in England.

Please mail me back if you are interested.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

The misspelling of his name was quite deliberate and we wait his reply.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good choice Darling SweetCheeks

I have another Dopey Des Update

He really isn't the sharpest of tools is he, now he's calling me SweetCheeks

I just want to slap the man
Twisted Evil
Will consider suitable reply later

Quote:
Hello sweet cheek,
How are you doing i got your email and i was really suprise about what you wrote. she is really someone i am captivated with and i know she will be happy with me because i am a nice guy and i would do anything to please her as i can.
i am an easy going man with heart full of passion.i have been alone for many years now it is taking me time to trust anywoman as i have been really hurt in my past.
like what you said about me finding you an actractive woman, i met her like God sent because i have always wanted a soulmate.
i am trying to explain things about my goods i came here to ship and i am having some few problem with the taxation of this country so i seek for asistance and i really would like her to asist me and ship my Goods. My flight will be living on the 2nd and i really have to make sure the goods was shiped befor the date of myflight so help me to explain to her i need her asistance wish is 1500 USD.
i hope she can understand and soon as i get back i will pay back to her.
send my warm kisses to her and i hope soon we will meet and plan together.
Hope to hear from you soon please.
Desmond

Ahh, got it

Quick and simple

One moment

It took longer to Kiss My Darling wife goodbye before i went to work

My reply, sure to add to his confusion

Quote:
Hi Des

Where are you, I will have my driver pick you up and we can discuss this in person

Regards
SweetCAKES

I love watching them come up with lies to get around shit like this Laughing

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew Des was gonna be trouble. Very Happy

Quote:

Hi Des Where are you

I don't think he knows...Good luck finding him. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly DQ, I am pretty sure your right there

Which is the reason I am asking Wink

No matter where he says he is, I could have my driver there in half an hour to meet him and pick him up.

We all know that wont happen, but I love watching them come up with excuses, makes the buggers think and wastes even more of their time. Laughing

I wonder how long it will be before I get a female scammer contacting me to be a VPA Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey Des Update
Some NSFW content

Des has emailed me and has reverted to asking for money again, it is obvious he is reading our emails now but he is fixed on the money
Quote:
Hello,I travel to western part of africa to buy goods i am bassed on Bricks Tiles.
please help me explain to her i dont have much days here i really need your both asistance to pay this taxation wish was given to me in shiping my goods back home.
Thanks and God bless.
Desmond

I wonder how he will reply to this one

Quote:
Desmond,

Please, we met yesterday and you now insist on talking financial and business matters, my only concern is that SweetCheeks is happy while I am away, she seems to really like you but I really need to know that you are right for her otehrwise you may be wasting your time travelling to see her.

Seeing as you dont have much time, I suggest you pull your finger your and impress me.

If you can sufficienly impress me then i will be happy to send you some money myself.

I want you to tell me what you will be able to do to please her, to give you an exaplme, she loves to watch as her man masturbates, would you be willing to do this for her and would you use a dildo on yourself, these are the kinds of things I need to know.

Like I say, the only important thing is her happiness and unless I know you will make her happy you will not be getting a single cent of my companies money

So, tell me Desmond, when exactly will you be in Australia, I thought you said you already were.

Now, after that we can talk some business
I myself am quite interested in Brick Tiles, our offices need to be refurbished and I would be interested in seeing your wares

Please get back to me immediately as we are both in quite a hurry

Regards
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a sniff of a mail today. Borrrrrriinnng! Mad

Murry writes;

Quote:
the only important thing is her happiness

You know, I am seriously considering virtually marrying you again, only this time not crossing my fingers when making the vows.

Laughing

Trying to fathom what “des the dunderhead” is rambling about.

Quote:
want to informed you that my company has fly to Phillipians

Why should I want to know that, they could fly to the moon for all I care.

According to his BS flight details he should arrive 09:00 Sat 4 Apr 2009 in OZ.

Quote:
i will advice you not to worry about anything and pls try go back to western union today and make the payment

Don’t worry about me worrying des, too busy laughing at ya. In fact I was too busy laughing I completely failed to spot that Westy BS, anybody know what payment he is going on about?

At least he is now getting like a house on fire with my wonderful husband. Who apparently is interested in seeing des’ wares. I must admit I too would like to see his wares at the business end of my Remington 870. Evil or Very Mad

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling wife, you can have at him with your Remington 870, me, I do believe the 460 Weatherby Magnum may just do the trick

Oh, BTW, 2 pets have come for a pat over night if you would like to give them some water Wink

Editing with lad mails

First from the very pathetic Desmond

Quote:
Hello SweetCakes,
How are you doing today,thanks fbor the lovely heart mail you i am happy to hear from you.
all what you said on your emails has to be done if the chemistry is there between the both of us.
i am a passionate man and romantic.i dont play games of been too fast in myheart i take things slowly and alow it to grow finaly from the heart.
I have alot to do with her that will please her like rub my arms around her,kis her in the public not miding what anyone or what others passing will say because she has been the one i have been waiting for.masturbating is one of the first thing that happen befor sex making because it improves the sex impression of the both of us.
please dont tell her i have a suprise for her wish i have never told her like i have a bvery long dick and she will be please to feel it when i deep inside her wet sweet water pussy for the first nite we will meet.
Myflight to austraila is on the 2nd and the time is 11:45Pm wish is tommorrow nite but i have not meet up with the tax payment to ship my goods.the travelers agency is really worried because i already told him i will be making my trip that 2nd.
My friend i really wish you feel same way i do from afar in asisting me when we meet in person you will like my person i assure you i am a best friend and love and i promise to make it up for you as soon as i get there.the only asistance i need is just 1500USD to ship my goods i dont have anyone i can run to right at the moment and i hope you understand with Gods heart i dont have much to stay in an hotel for days anymore because i have invest all what i came here into the goods i came to buy.Please what you need is just my name and go to any Western Union location closer to you and send the funds so i can ship the goods as fast as i can here.
(my names bare Desmond Eddy Raymond.)
Address> Citizen Hotel,
Benin City.
Nigeria.
Here is the hotel number you can call me.+2348072219650...
I am in room 104.

Please send me the details soon as you have sbent it so i can move fast and get ebverything done.please if not all but try to do what you can i am really beging you with all myheart and that of my daughter for you to understand and see reansons with me.
hope to hear from you as fast as possible.
Millions of kisses and stay bless.
Desmond

He's got nothing, I seriously doubt he deserves your attention My Darling, he will definately need to do better than that

Editing soon with Simones reply (which i have just taken a longer look at and discovered it went to SweetCheeks so I will leave it for you) Wink
It seems Simeon is keen on working with our company Laughing

Please feel free to slip into my box Special Wife

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooohoooooo a pet to water.

Quote:
Yes i am really interested to work with you, but i am in Africa how can i come over to work with you in the UK please get back to me i will be waiting for your quick response.

Simeon

OK lets tantalise, lets get his juices flowing, lets light up his eyes the colour of dollars.

Quote:
Hi again Simoon

I am thrilled you replied so swiftly and so positively.

I will be happy to forward you the necessary air fare and cover any other expenses should you prove to me and my partner that you are indeed the right candidate for the vacancy.

I would not have mailed you had I not previously been informed of your potential, talent and trustworthiness.

Please forward me ASAP your photographs and a resume of your skills and employment history.

The salary and living expenses will be in excess of £50,000 per annum plus the usual monthly bonus package.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Note it is Simoon this time, he will soon be Simon without Garfunkel.

Quote:
wish i have never told her like i have a bvery long dick says dickhead des the dopey

Dear Husband please find out if that is bvery flaccid or was he "thinking of a pron starlet" and Sami Rigid?

Shocked Wink Twisted Evil

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Desmond is a real smoothy isn't he

Desmond explains how much he loves SweetCheeks
Quote:
rub my arms around her,kis her in the public not miding what anyone or what others passing will say

Wow, he would do that Shocked

I will dig out Sami Ridgid"s wench later Wink

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO if they weren't lads - I'd say poor lads...caught between you Twisted Evil

I know there are several 500 question "purity tests" out there, one at http://www.puritytest.net/ and tell him he has to score between x and x - but don't tell him the numbers until after he's told you his -- someone might want to take it first to get the answers on the ranges - kinda fun test used to do it in high school for fun...

let them think you'll have access to their individual answers, so you'll know what they're really into (another reason to take the test first, get the feel for the questions)... the lower the score the more perverted they are...

They won't know what the "right" answer is -- which will take them even longer to do the test Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana, Being as <strike> Lazy</strike> busy as I am, that sounds a much better idea than making our own forms and I see Des is very close to that stage

Dopey Des Update (perhaps in more way than one) Laughing

My latest email to Dopey Des, trying to get him to impress my darling wife with poetry

Be warned, there is some adult type content in this email, dont read it if you may be offended

Quote:
Hi Desmond

It seems you may well be right for SweetCheeks wit ha little more practice

She is always impressed by a man who isn't affraid to express himself.

May I suggest writing to her and telling her what you may be able to offer, perhaps some poetry, I know how much she lieks that.

Just be warned, she can tell if you have ripped off of a website so be sure to write your own poetry and dont be tempted to cheat

Why not include something in the poem about the size of your dick and what you can do to yourself with a banana, that should really get her excited.

I do think you and her will be the best of friends, she certainly is very special and deserves only the best.

Also, please write back to me about the brick tiles you are selling, I really am interested in finding out more, I need about 2,000 Cubic metres of brick tiles for my office here so it would be quite a big order and despite the economy,money isn't a problem at the moment.

So long as you can satisfy SweetCheeks I will have my clerk send you some money in the morning

Regards
SweetCakes

Any of you who have any building knowledge will notice a lot of good mis-information about these "brick tiles" I do enjoy a de-educated lad Laughing

Further updates on the other pets will be coming shortly

Pets can become just like part of the family cant they Twisted Evil

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra Update

I dont know how I missed this but potential VPA Sandra sent SweetCakes an email 4 days ago that I hadn't replied to

Quote:
(ME) she still isn't calling me SweetCakes, even the good eater Doc is calling me that now so how is it so hard for my pet to do it
i received your e-mail. can you just tell me precisely what you want me to write Sweecheek's about letting her know i'd nothing to do with something because i cant get the whole thing, and im starting to get sad because i thought! atleast as the General manager of your company, you should be able to do somethings on your own without informing your P.a , look! i dont know what to e-mail her , maybe you give me some clues Then. i can go ahead okay.

Its really been nice communicating with you.

Your girl.

My apologetetic and informational reply
Quote:
Sandra My dear,

I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, we had a huge problem in one of our factories with teh workers going on strike, I had to do wuite a bit of the work myself and have barely had time to scratch myself, I really could have used you here over the las tfew days as boy have I been itchy.

Firstly, SweetCheeks IS NOT MY PA, she is my partner, we own teh business together, half and half, as with all companies we have procedures that need to be followed, I have already trieud to have mone ysent to you and it took me 2 days to sort that out and I was very lucky SweetCheeks didn't call teh whole deal off.

The needs you to tell her about what you could do for me, tell her why we should employ you as my VPA, you could show pictures if you like but you will need to tell her why you think you should be my VPA.

To give you an example, I have been communicating with teh man tha tSweetCheeks wants to employ as her new VPA, he seems a wonderful man and quite skilled but he just doesn't seem interested enough and as a result I will not release any money to him until he has proven himself to me.

He is close and has hjust one more task to do and if he does it I will be sending him the information he needs to pick up his money tomorrow

If you areserious, and I hope you are, please convince SweetCheeks tha tyou will be suitable

Regards
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems celebrations are in order. Laughing

My husband Murry has worked his magic on "des the dunderhead". The lad has finally run out of script and wants to woo me. Shocked

I am a bit late posting this morning been at hairdressers. New month = new look.

Hope y'all approve, I like it.

mmeeeeeoooowww.

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey Des Update
It looks like he is getting desperate for some attention

Quote:
Hello,Just got back from the morning service and i did added your name and that of my SweetCheeks into prayers for God's protections.
I read your email and it was quite understanding to know you really got much to know about me.
I hope i am not doing the wrong thing by expressing myself feelings on how i want to treat her.I am not jeslious or been too self centred,Been open is one of the best ways of making things easy as human.
Please tell SweetCheeks, that i always think about her and i really dont know what to do without her.We have just few days to meet in person and i will also make sure i thank You for having standing for the two of us.When i first wrote an email to her, i thought she was joking with her feelings and expressions to me never knew she was one of the perfect woman God has sent to me.
You said sometimes about you needing some Tiles in the office.Dont worry when i come i will have to take some measurement of the Size and to know how may Tiles will be shiped to you.
Mean why i am also saying a big thanks to you for making things easy for us with me and SweetCheeks mylover.
I will be waiting for the imformatiosn on the transfer of the western union so make things work out fast.please explain more to SweetCheeks,and tell her i will be there soon as my goods is shiped and we will talk more face to face.
Thanks And have a bliefulday.
Desmond.

Better still, he is going to sort out my tiling needs for me, I am starting to really warm to this lad, a warmth equalling a red hot branding iron Twisted Evil

He is my reply
Quote:
Desy,

I do beleive you are a fine example of the kind of man SweetCheeks needs right now, but I want you to email her and tell her about how you feel

Please, she needs you right now, I know she misses you and hasn't heard from you in days, what kind of lover are you if you do not contact her

Please, send her an email right away and right her a poem or something very special, tell her the kinds of things you will do to excite her, I already told you what kind of things excite her, me personally, I am not into that but it isn't me that needs to be able to please her while i am away now is it

As for the tiles, if you can show me some pictures of the various tiles you are selling to give me some ideas, I have organised an interior designer to come in tomorrow, do you mind if she writes to you for some advice on tiles?

Desmond, may I call you my Good friend? please, go and make SweetCheeks day, it will mean the world to her and it will make me happy to see her smiling

Regards
SweetCakes

Calling on interior designers,
position open for an interior designer, please apply within

Darling wife, no wonder I couldn't find you, you should have said you were at the hairdressers, I have been worried sick thinking Des has swept you of your feet Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic