SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I appear to have upset poor dopey des. I think it just must be a silly misunderstanding.

Quote:
You said you love me and you want me to die here in pains.you most make sure you ve done everthing possible and for me to be able to pick the money.

PMSL - I lied you cretin! Like you lie every time you mail victims. No pain I can give you will ever be enough.

Twisted Evil

I like to keep options fluid when dealing with lads. Come Tuesday or maybe Wednesday I will have some even more painful and stressful hoops for my sweet pet to jump through and complain about.

On a lighter note me and Magical Murry are preparing for the Spooner Eater Easter Bash - hope y'all coming. I am in a party mood. Oh Yeah!

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Sweet Cakes

I'd love to be your secretary, if you could brief me (precise form) on his weaknesses I might offer to investigate his 'difficulties' with a view to solving them?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetCakes wrote:
Glad I caught you, I am going shortly for a spot of fishing with some good friends, it's a 3 day trip and it is going to be a blast, the guy organising it has every details planned for a superb time, strippers, hookers, booze, great fishing and a great boat, I am so looking forward to it. We even have jelly wrestling. The only down point is we left A good friend Noid in charge of coaster and he stuffed up well and truly, ahh, doesn't matter, we wouldn't have used the coaster for teh drinks anyway, there jus tfor wriitng down phone nu,bers in case i need to get in touch with any of the hooker or stripper anyway

I do have the best friends in the world! That made me spit my coffee on the monitor this morning. Thanks, Murry! I needed that! Image

I did go shopping and got a new outfit the for Spooner's Ball. Exactly what time does this shin-dig start?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykisses] Dora 'n all girls [/girlykisses]

Quote:
what time does this shin-dig start?

Virtually right now babe. From now until we drop - and then some more.

Whoooooooo Hooooooooooo!

Come on lets drink and dance. Maybe Tuesday/Wednesday we bait again.

But now it's boogie time - and guys 'n whatever takes your fancy.

Wink Cool Laughing

Spooners do celebrations with style, lol!

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say this is the best party I have been to in a long time.
You guys really know how to throw a fabulous soiree.
I'm so glad to be here having a great time with y'all.
I have been very depressed lately because I can't seem to help anyone out with their lads.
I am just rejected rejected rejected. Sad Even Des wont speak to me.*sigh*
So again thanks for this wonderful party, it has really lifted my spirits.
Do you have any jello shooters by the way? I love those. Then I can really kick my heels up, cut a rug, get wild and crazy. Wink

Ohhhh look shrimp canapes and lobster puffs, mmmmmm.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just gonna sit out here by the pool and sip on a strawberry margarita Smile

Nice company you all have

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wine for me, it strengthens my resolve.

I have been very depressed lately because I can't seem to help anyone out with their lads.

DQ I need a 'brother' to speak to my boy, he is not following instructions!

He has been on line for ages this mornin, and expects money when WU 'reopen' Tuesday.

If you'd like to pm me or check out love for sale, will be posting latest to give the favour of the current stat of play.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PARTY UPDATE.

I've had a photographer snapping the celebrations, see if you can spot yourselves.

Cakes and Sweety welcome guests.

Oppps, must have been on camera since the honeymoon.

Embarassed Wink Laughing

Goat
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just woke up!!

What a night!! I think those tequila shots put me over the edge.

I am sure it wasn't the Long Island Ice Teas. Or the margaritas. Or the Jäger shooters.

I think I just need to lay out by the pool for a while. With a pot of coffee.

I will be ready for more later! Spooner Hall is simply a pleasure palace. Wink

Edited for speeeling cause I am hung over and to thank the lovely [girlykisses] Kate [/girlykisses] for the Chips with my coffee! ˅˅˅

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykisses] Dora [/girlykisses]

You are so welcome babe, glad you enjoying and have slept well, I am sending three Chippendales over with fresh coffee.

Wink

Baiting update.

Resending opening mail to (Tony Allen) - he is most likely far too busy and stressed by the wonderful Devil Woman at this moment, but it would be a pleasure to drive him mad and double up the pain on this arrogant worm. - Enjoy Devil’s splendid and highly entertaining bait here.

Sweet Sweety to lad

Quote:
Hi babe, you mailed me awhile back when I was busy overseas. I am back in the UK now and would love you to get in touch.
You must have met the woman of dreams, OK, babe no worries, wish you well always.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Meanwhile back to the Party, any of you guys wanna dance wit me baby?

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo.

Cool Laughing

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate my simple offerings the art of baiting were inspired by thew wonderous works of the 419 Gurus.

IMHO Desmond is more maleable and could benefit from my gentle handling.

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Meanwhile back to the Party, any of you guys wanna dance wit me baby?

Ahem. May I have the honour, Madame Spooner? Cool

Nice experimental project you and Murry have going here, by the way. It's a lot of fun watching the lads and ladettes stagger from e-mail to e-mail with no idea what to do next. Very Happy

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great party indeed,

Darling wife, you are a remarkable dancer, I am so glad I had the music slowed down after your dance with Bombast, reminds me of Pday all over and I hope the music never ends.

Dancing will resume after this VPA update

Angela update

This in just a few moments ago, proving there is no point in wasting my time with any long replies, the script is flowing oblivious to my replies or what is in them, please dont feel as though you have to read this, I didn't Wink

Quote:
My Dearest!
I thank you ones again for your mail to me today. I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you amongst other men in this whole wide world to help me on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.
I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this informations!.
I have informed the bank in london about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 20% of the total money for helping me and and 10% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH)
Hotline: (+44 703 188 6748 (24hrs).
Email Address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is
Sir Paul Ashley and his Email contact is ([email protected])
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number is (+44 703 189 9542)
Fax no .0044-870-1351 970
Acc Number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Alex Ruba
Next Of Kin: Miss Angela Ruba

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country because i have already told them my aims of transfering the said fund.
Like i said earlier,I will maped out 20% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you over there in your country please.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever,
Angela....

All I notice is some great details to add to the SW post on this scammer.

The script should move along to the bankers but I am not ready for that, I have other ideas, so lets see if the lad is paying attention

Quote:
My Dear,

I am so unsure about this, what should I tell them

Please explain exactly what I should say

And please Angela, call me sweetCakes, all my close friends call me that

Regards
SweetCakes

SweetCakes gives Dopey a prod
Quote:
Hi Des,
I have limited use of the internet at the moment so thought i would touch base and find out how you are going with teh interior designer and my secretary.

My secretary can get money to you fairly quickly if you have been able to satisfy them, I know this will help with your problems so please let me know what you are up to but more importantly get back to my secretary who is quite helpful, that's what i pay her for, I actually employed her for her ability and not only her looks so please be sure to let her know how to sort this mess out soonest

I would tell you all about the strippers and send you off some photos but as the saying goes, what happens on the boat, stays on the boat

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devil_woman. (girly kiss)

Glad to hand “dopey des” over to your charming and loving ministrations. Sweety is thoroughly enjoying being out back in the outback with her (ahem) studs. The campfire is seldom enough to ward away the desert night chills, so she is (ahem) utilising body warmth to good effect.

Wink

Quote:
Gosh the baiting is very slow during the holiday break, good job we can all get together and party like it’s going out of business.

[waves and blows kisses to Ophelia] Glad you could get here, help yourself to anything that takes your fancy.

Cool

Ah, there you are my splendid hubby, I think the hot tub needs repairing once again, you’ll need your hammer, this way. mmmmmmmmm

Shocked Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be there just as soon as I finish making Sandra love us again Wink I get the feeling she may be more compliant soon, I have just posted more details of her scams and hopefully it will prevent some more vics Wink

I love making their lives miserable, it warms my heart to no end Twisted Evil

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*girly kiss and waves* to all

Yes, i've finally made it, though it looks like the party is still going strong. You sure are a hardy lot. Looks like I have to make up for lost time - any room in the hot tub for little moi?

Kate & DQ does the todger club membership have to be solely female? I've just noticed a new contender over in the pictures forum. As this contributer was involved with the great Sammy todger bait of several months past, it might pay for us to keep up to speed with this new pet of his.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I love hot tubs - so relaxing, and the bubbles simply wonderful.

Sure thing - jump on in babe.

I think we definately should allow "Todger" membership to some "extra special" males, especially if very worthy.

Wink Laughing

\/ \/ \/ @ violated. With a smile that wide? Love him smiling though *sigh*

Wink Laughing

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so violated Confused

As I already feel violated there is no need to stop now Cool

Mr Spooner is a man of many needs (Good thing Murry is a complete gentleman)

I have found a new pet which I may share later, and I have posted additional information on one of our VPAs to hopefully ruin more jobs.

Part of this bait and what helps any success we may have is what we do behind the scenes to not only make our pets more compliant but also to warn other potential victims, post your pets details, it really can make your bait that much better and if posted at Scamwarners it wont ruin you bait, 100% risky free lad love potion

Edited to remove mistake in bait related content and to reinforce that Mr Spooner really is an inappropriatly sexually offensive man at times, much unlike Murry Wink

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Violated!! I wish trying to get Tony to indulge in cyber sex but he is such a prude, fell at the first fence. Rolling Eyes

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Violated!! I wish trying to get Tony to indulge in cyber sex but he is such a prude, fell at the first fence

Sounds like Uncle Tony, just wasn't up to the task, May be he needs a little more encouragement, or some of those funny Blue/Purple pills.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I greatly enjoyed the dance, especially the fact that the lovely lady was willing to teach me the basics of the Gypsy Rumba. My dancing skills are mainly limited to swing, so I always like learning something new. Very Happy

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Learning something new is always cool.

Nice example here.

Get into the rythym, select your girl, enjoy.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling wife, that looks nothing like the dancing we did Confused

I do hope nobody got a picture of that, it may cause some offense to some of those following the thread.

Come to think of it, looking at the crowd, it would probably be OK but some thngs are perhaps best left to the imagination Laughing

Angela update

Our new pet has just sent another email to me, I didn't read the last one or this one but it kind of looks identical

Lads can be so lazy sometimes, what hope have we got for this VPA Rolling Eyes

And to top that off, she has not called me SweetCakes Twisted Evil

Quote:
My Dearest!
I thank you ones again for your mail to me today. I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you amongst other men in this whole wide world to help me on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.
I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this informations!.
I have informed the bank in london about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 20% of the total money for helping me and and 10% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH)
Hotline: (+44 703 188 6748 (24hrs).
Email Address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is
Sir Paul Ashley and his Email contact is ([email protected])
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number is (+44 703 189 9542)
Fax no .0044-870-1351 970
Acc Number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Alex Ruba
Next Of Kin: Miss Angela Ruba

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country because i have already told them my aims of transfering the said fund.
Like i said earlier,I will maped out 20% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you over there in your country please.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever,
Angela..

Reply to this most simple of lads is pending

Sandra's Courier is on the ball now or is that at "the ball" or perhaps just bursting a ball, oh who cares really but the point is he still thinks we are genuine Wink
It seems the pets Easter is over

And he is reading my emails quite well too, what a diligent pet Laughing

Quote:
Dear Murray Spooner,
You made it clear to me that you will not be around for three days,i hope now you are back, get back to me to let me know the situation of things because our agent is in Australia waiting for you, reply as soon as you get this mail
Regards
John Pam.

OK, he hasn't called me SweetCakes and he seems to want me to reply straight away....

[looks at watch]
[waits a little longer]
[looks at watch again]
[finds wife for another dance]
[comes back to pets email]
[looks at watch again]

Anybody think I have waited long enough

Bait phone charged, check

Not sure about this, must consult wife for second opinion Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
reply as soon as you get this mail

I too am uncertain as to what the lad wants. Not very clear at all, maybe soon means after supper in lad talk.

Suggest reply of doctored mail thus;

Quote:
Dear Murray Spooner,
Y44hl/sed de it clear to me that you will not be [### redacted] for three days,i hope now //er56 you are back, get back to me to let me know the situation of things because ouTTTTTm99i agent is in Australia waiting for you, [### redacted] get this mail
Regards
John Pam.

Seems our "Secure Admin system" has had a glitch again and request immediate clarification. Pronto.

Wink Shocked Laughing

Sweety will be penning a nice friendly and concerned mail to sandra later. Cakes has apparently (perhaps news to him) decided she is his "special one" and I want to make very sure she can handle his wants and desires to the fullest.

Twisted Evil

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic