SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kira gets a little confused

Quote:
Hello, Murray!
thanks a lto for yoruletter and i will guide you everywher,e so, you have no reason to worry about taht1 everything will be absolutely fine!!!!!Smile
You asked me to send you some info, which one do you want me to send you?????
And you didn't say amyrth8ing about the falt??? Shall we rent it???????
Murray, i am in hurry to arrange everything fr our comfort!
i miss you and i would like to have St vbalentine's day with you , but, in anyc ase, Murray, when we meet, we will celebrate it and it doesn't matter taht it will be anoteghr sdate, we will be together and it will be rghe happiest moment for two of us:)
Murray, be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Murry tells his Princess how much he loves her

Quote:
Hi My Beautiful

I really do love you more every day, you are a wonderful and special person and you mean the world to me.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for you, I smile and I sigh as I think of you, usually uncontrolably.

My Beautiful Princess, if you will be my valentine, I will be the happiest man in the world.

I am not some blood sucking vampire, nor am I a coaster collecting paranoid, I promise I will never badger you for your affection

All I want is to smile and be happy with you

I love you.

Please do send me some pictures of our love nest so we can decide together where it is that we will celebrate our love for each other.

True love is eternal and unconditional, words are never required, touch can be felt, even if half a world away and the love shared will last much longer than our souls ever could.

Most beautiful princess in the world

We can share anything, smiles and love, snuggles and cuddles, our bodies our thought, our touch and our dreams but the most magical thing ever is seeing how beautiful you are when you smile.

Please be my valentine and smile with me

Love always and uncondishionally
Sweetcakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valentine Spooners update time - then back to party - mooning dears optionalness

Wink

Quote:
hello, Murray!!!

thanks a lot for your letter and for all the congratulations, you are so sweet and i would like to make our own nest toegtehr! youa sked me to send you a photo of it but how can i do it if we haven't met yet for buildiong that nest with each otehr/??Smile

Murray, you know, i am thinki9ng about you a ll the time and i remember taht tomorrow it will be very special holiday and though we are far with the distance but we are so close with our souls!!!!!! Moreover, in anyc ase, i want o pay your attention to the fact taht usually, p3eople are celebrating this day once in a year and we will celebrate it everyday when we meet because we will be able to appreciate each mom ent of our closenest!!!Smile

I want to send you kisses and hugs, Murray, for you to know how much warmth i keep for you!!!!

The next month we will be togetehr already and it doesn't seem so long period of time....

i knwo that we are meant for each other..Miss you!

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet Kira My Dareling

You seem to have picked out a flat to rent which is wonderful but I would like to see some photos of it so i can know where it is we will be staying.

I dont mind paying more if it mean getting a nicer flat but i do want to know what it is I am paying for

Happy valentines day my sweet beautiful princess, i will love you forever

Yours
Sweetcakes

Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooo Hooooooooo Wonderfullness Valentine Ball just went on and on and on - brill

Laughing

Updatedness petness anticness time

Wink

"kira" sends pics of a flat

Quote:
hello, murray!

thanks a lot for yoru congratulations and thanks a lot for yoru sweet mail, you know how much i am waiting for each of them...

you are so sweet and nice!!!!

Murray, so, i have attached some photos, i hope you like it!!!!!!Smile
tell me, please:)

i hope we can arrange it sooner!Smile

Kisses for you!
Kira Svetlaya

Unfortunately - this is way below Spooner standards

Shocked

Quote:
Hi Kira My dareling princess

Thank you for sending those pictures through, the place looks neat and tidy but perhaps it is not the place for us.

I really hate to do this to you but I cant stand pink bedrooms and seeing as we will be spending a considerable amount of tme in the bedroom I think it would be best to have something else.

As I said, I dont mind spending more to create the perfect place for us to stay and get to know each other (and root each other ragged of course) so would you mind finding something else.

I really am sorry to do this to you its just I have this thing about pink bedrooms, i just cant perform in them and we both know how important that is Wink

I love you My Beautiful Princess, I will always love you because you are perfect

Loving and caring, all so sweet and wise but the amazing thing is how beautiful you are as well.

You really do mean the world to me

Love always
Sweetcakes

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "wayno" has had a mailing frenzy over the weekend - pitfullness and sick-bucket stuff

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. I don't mean to hurt you... just that am so confused when my friend wife told me that he haven't gotten the money.. and right now she have said the truth... Sweetcheeks am so sorry for what I've made you go through just because of me and Susan... right now am short of words...

Am dedicating Bryan Adams song to you... as an apology for what I've done to you...

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss and
It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still hold on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch

We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough I'm still holdin' on
You're still number one I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights ya know I still do

One thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
And the one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'...

Sweetcheeks please forgive me.. am very sorry and Susan is not happy with me... Please I don't want to loss her.

I love you so much my darling angel

Quote:
I love you so deeply
I love you so much
I love the way you write to me
And the way that share our love.

I love your warm smile
And your kind thoughtful ways
The joy that you bring
To my life everyday.

I love you today
As I have from the start
And I will love you forever
With all of my heart and soul.

When you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever.... Sweetcheeks I know I've hurt you so much... and I don't deserve your love anymore.. But please forgive and forget.. and let the love we share start again.... I can't do without you my darling Angel.. Please write me back I so much love to read back from you.

Quote:
She came to me at my time of need...
She comfort me when all felt lost...
Step mother of our Sweet Susan...
keeper of my heart...
my Future wife you are my best friend...
the one i run to...
through it all we've had each other...
now as she sleeps i'm the one on her mind...
while she's away i sit here and wait...
when she returns...
our body will be one...
and together will sleep...

Please I love to read back from you my Sweet Darling Angel.

Your Wayno

Quote:
Sweetcheeks I'm sorry for the times you cried,
and the loneliness you felt inside.
I'm sorry for the way things were,
and the selfishness that you endured.
I'm sorry for the nights we lost,
and the deep pain it must have cost.
I'm sorry for the love you missed;
losing you helped me realize this.

I'm sorry I wasn't there to show,
the deepest love you'll ever know.
I'm sorry for the empty days,
and the stresses that you still yet pay.
I'm sorry for the way I acted;
I've never felt so much regret.
I'm sorry for the heart I broke,
that shattered with the words I spoke.
I'm sorry for the empty space,
that lay beside you in my place.
I'm sorry for the empty arms;
you fell into when times were hard.
I'm sorry for the days that passed,
Our love now will surely last.
I'm sorry it took so long to vow,
to love you forever here and now.

Sweetcheeks... Am right now short of what to write anymore.. I know I've done what most have hurt you so much.... and I don't think I deserve your forgiveness... Please Sweetcheeks forgive me for Heaven sake.... It's intentionally did mylove

Sweetcheeks I will be taking Susan back to the state or United Arab Emirate..... then come back and concentrate on my project.... I really appreciate your total support my sweet darling angel

I will be waiting to read back from you....

Your Wayno.

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.... this is my real ID mylove.... [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]... Please believe and trust me myheart... I can't sleep right now been thinking of you althrough the night... am crying for what I've made you go through.. I know I've really broken your heart and am ready to amend it back and make you feel happy as ever... You can reply back to this email.

Love you so much my Darling Angel....

Sweety responds

Quote:
Hi Wayno

I dont know how to know which Wayno is which, could you please send me your ID or something so i can tell which Wayno is which

I do love the real Wayno

Wink

Quote:
Dearest my sweetcheeks,

I couldn't ask for more than to be with you... i miss your sweet words...

I wish we could be together soon... but even though were miles apart, my love for you will stay strong... and I forever love you... miss u so bad...

I hope you will wait for me, and promise me to stay with me through thick and thin... for richer or poorer...

My Sweetcheeks, save yourself for me... your love, your everything... cause, you're all I ever had.. my happiness, my life, my world, my everything... I can't imagine myself without you... I don't think I could handle everything in this world if you're not with me... without your love, I would die...

I know sometimes, we had arguments, things normally happened for a husbands and wives separates by distance... stay strong for me... and so do I... sometimes we misunderstood each other. But even we have lots of differences, I'm still willing to change for you.. Just stay with me forever. I will make you fall in l love with me every day. I love you so much sweetie!!!

Sweety tries again for suspected Australian victim phone number - we can warn her

Quote:
I need ID or some proof - so that I know if you are real

Photographs - passport ect.

Maybe your Austerlain friend can varify - I can get my partner to ring her.

I still love the real Wayno

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Sweety has been getting Wayno to explain everything and prove himself, the fake scammer has been taunting him.

Language warning

5 days ago;
The anonymous admirer is concerned Wayno has ruined their chances of getting some Spooner dollars

Quote:
U big fool smal boi, u fuck up dey maga for us both now oooooooooooooo

tell ur mama to go clean her toto,she stinking out whole of lagos.ur sister sells her toto for 1 kobo, maybe i take my dog for her bcos u need to eat.

You will be poor like churh rat bcos you too fucking stupid

God bless smal boi

Wayno is starting to like his dollar chopper

Quote:
wetin you mean big man

Oddly enough, this is actually quite a compliment, loose translation.
"Chairman, please explain"

I ignored that and got another message

Quote:
I need your help please.....

Well, he did say please and I do like to help a fellow lad out wherever I can so I replied;

Quote:
Tell me what help u want,maybe I could help u if there something in it for me.

God Bless

Maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement, I do enjoy working with lads Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing with scammers smal mind can be so much fun.

Sweety is still confused and the dollar chopper is always one step ahead

Wayno doesn't know which way to turn

Wayno wants to know how to prove himself
Quote:
What ID do you need my sweetcheeks... Anyway am attaching my Pics and why do you want to ring my Austrialian Friend's wife?

I love you so much my darling angel.

Sweety tells Wayno how confused she is
Quote:

Hi Wayno, if that really is you

How do I know that you havent taken over Waynos emails, how do i know you haven't stolen his pictures how do i know which wayno is which.

I am trying to work it out wayno, i keep looking over the emails looking for signs so I can know, I just want something to be sure, i want to trust and i know that the real wayno would trust me with anything

that is what I am looking for

take care real wayno, if that is you

Love Sweety

Meanwhile, Wayno is trying to make the chopper believe Sweety has stopped writing to him

Quote:
Now that the woman have block us both... I need an idea and I still like two of the maye at hand...

The chopper does his best to help out but has a warning for him
Quote:
u need to be honest with me, she still confused as to which of us is which and she hasn't blocked either of us yet.

I can help u but if u not being honest with me then i will chop dey money next time as well and let you stay poor like church rat,u need to prove to dey Spooner maga that u are the real one,give her number for the australian job,she not going to call just check,i job this maga some months ago, she gave me number but after she fin out i job her i use dey number to treat her and tell her to pay or i would kill her, she got rid of her cell on me and since she too scare to get another.

get back straight away and be honest with me as i have with u, if we going to job this maga like borthers u cant tell me lies

god bless

Wayno writes to Sweety trying to shake the dollar chopper
Quote:
Oh Sweetcheeks... Reading your mail makes me melt right now... at least it's shows to me that you really love me... I'm still the real Wayno you know my Sweet darling angel... I think by now you should have gotten how I put my words to you.. My Prinecess...

Right now for you to be rest assured that I am the one... Ask whose so ever is writing you concerning the issue on ground... on which site did we meet from...

Sweetcheeks... they havnt taken over my email.. and I don't think they can... Please try do change your pasword.. cos am feeling they may want to hack your password or maybe they've already done that... in order to read our conversations from there... For them to know what we are discussing and know how to write you claiming to be me...

Hope they have stop mailing you with another email?

And for heaven sake you have to block any other email that is writing you execpt those three Email Add I gave you the other time.... they are all mine and any other one am not the one okay my darling..

Sweetcheeks this is why I want us to be talking over the phone cos of this internet of a thing.. I don't seem to enjoy and feel secure.. I want our conversation to be private... not what some idiot will be reading at our back my love... Here is my cell phone number here in NIgeria... +Number removed

If you don't wanna call you can drop me a txt and I will reply when you want me to... in other not to disturbe you when you are in a meeting my love... I believe if we start talking over the phone our love will grow more than this and we will be secure in all our conversations...

Hun am still the only one that know your company research.. which I believe those idiot writing you will never know... So please do feel relax with me on here.. they can never take my email add from me... Please again my sweet darling angel.. change your password and make it more longer and easy to memorize.

Will be waiting to read back from you.. and telling that you've done all I ask you to do for the safety of our conversation on here...

Your Most cherish Wayno.

Wayno thinks he can fool the dollar chopper
Silly pet Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Oh really... sound nice... Please tell me so you've been jobing this woman before I met her... please explain more to me am damn confuse here.. how it gos and the number of a thing....

For me to prove my honest we have to know each other in person.. which area are you and your name... I think you know mine guy..... and you still writing her?

Am still amaze on how you chop the money from me.. please can you tell me, cos I love to learn.....

And you propose to me on how we gonna meet then and discuss.

Thanks

The Chopper lays down the law;
Quote:
am no fool, smal boi,i see what u write to dey maga,if u and i going to work together u need to do what i say,if u don want to job dey maga with me i will keep chopping dey money everytime for myself.

I deleted ur mail so u best try again like i told u

DO NOT TRY TO STUB ME ON THE BACK AGAIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spoonerness updatednesstime

Laughing

"wayno" torment continues - Sweety replies after a day or two to his melt waffle

Quote:
OK

I have changed my passwords.

Which site Did We Meet on?

The knowledge of the company research is good.

So I will give you a chance.

Please let me know more about sweet Cindy - hope she is feeling more better

Sweety.

Quote:
Nice of you my Darling Angel.... I don't think I can tell you the site on here... cos I want it to be secure... if only you can call me on the phone that will be better and I will tell you the name of the site.... My lil pretty Susan is now doing great.. just that I want to fly her out of this country.. that's what have been bothering me right now... I've called my aunt in the state and she have agreed that I should send her to her soon.

Thanks so much for your support and caring..

Love to hear from you soon my sweetcheeks

Quote:
The real Wayno I know and love knows how much I hate phones and would never ever pester me about phone numbers and phone calls.

Now I am even more confused

It really is side-splittingly funny how Sweety runs hot then cold and deffo has a split personality.

Simple to understand when you realise we take turns to reply - and just make it up as we go along, more to amuse ourselves and entertain teh forum readers.

Cool

"wayno" mails with the Spooner Chopper next - he is trying to get info

Quote:
Please tell me how you get to read our conversations................

Chopper taunts "wayno" teh fool - OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Please tell me why you would think I couldn't

u can meet me in UK, let me know when u get here

Quote:
Ah too far from me.... I think you know where I am... can we talk over at yahoo IM...? or you give me your cell phone number... make we talk more... I really need to work hand in hand with you...

Chopper gives him the silent treatment - and "wayno" decides to ass-kiss - cuz he needs money oooo - LOL

Quote:
My chairman... I need money ooo... I won pay my connection fee... pls help me.... so that I go fit dey online and monitor my job.... I look up to you.

Rolling Eyes

Moving onto mad Vlad the flat princess hunter

Quote:
Hel,lo, Murray!

tghanks a lot for yoruletter and I udnerstadn yoru position...
so, i can look for some other photo...

but everything what i was looking for was with pink bedroom, i like it so much!
Murray, in such a case, maybe you will be able to find a flat by yoruself???

Kira Svetlaya

I replied with some more flannel to speed the money request up - good proof for Scamwarners report

Quote:
Sweet Beautiful Princess Kira

I know very little about your area - let's agree on the flat.

If it doesn't suit at all - and I am prepared to give it a try.

Afterall you will make anywhere shine and sparkle with your aura and beauty.

Now how do I go about paying or leasing the flat ?

Do I send money to the owners back account ?

Please let know how things work there and i will get right on it

Oodles and loads of hugs and sparkly kisses to you my angel of delight

xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Quote:
hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for yoruletter and as always you make me the happiest girl with all your words and all what youa re expressing about our feelings and relations which are extremely important,.,, of course, i will change everything for the better for us and we will enjoy our time just because we will be with each otehr and there can't be anytghign much ore iomportant than feelings to each otehr!!!!!Smile

So, when you come, we will visit lots of places.....

theatres, musiems, cinemas, some parks, churches.....everythuing what you will like....
But of course, Murray,we will need to be in comfort to stay at.....

you asked me about how to pay for the flat...

you can send money via western unio to the owner of the flat or to me...

waiting for you a lot...

Kira Svetlaya

Westy - now there's a surprise - so we go back to bank hunting

Quote:
Hi Kira My Dareling,

Western Union is a little difficult for me, I have never used it before, that is mostly because the nearest WU is a 2 hour drive from here.

Please send me some bank details and I can get some money accross to you as soon as I can

I am really looking forward to fucking your brains out

I love you My Beautiful Princess K

Sweetcakes

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno tries again to get help from his dollar chopper

Quote:
Please you have to trust me... I think you are able to read the maga and my conversation

Well, of course I can Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I will trust you wen u give me details of the Australian maga

Wayno then tries to get Sweety back on side and find out more about this dollar chopper

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. you don't need to be confused right here.. you are still talking to your Wayno....

Just that I wanted keep some things private till we meet in person my darling angel...

Sweetcheeks... tell me is the other guy still writing you?

I love you my Darling angel

Your Wayno

Sweety can let him sweat a bit longer Wink Laughing

Meanwhile. Kira doesn't have a bank account, what a surprise

Quote:
Murray, hello!
thanks a lot for yoruleterActually, i have nobank account and western union is the only possible way for me...
even if it is so far from you , ask some of yoru friends to help you with taht , maybe someone will be closer to it than you!
this is my data:
Ukraine
Petrovo
Kirovogradskaya obl
Zelenaya, 57, 126
Kira Svetlaya
Thanks , Murray,
be well,
Kira

Surely somebody there has a bank account we can use Wink

Quote:
Hi Kira

Please ask the people we are renting the flat from if they have a bank account as it really is a long way away, perhaps one of your friends have a bank account

I love you My beautiful Proncess

4evaneva

Bad news just in as I have been posting

Kira doesn't have a bank account Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Murray, unfortunaterly, for me it is impossible and the owners also don't have any bank account

Never fear, I think we have a simple solution that will save Murray from that horrible pink bedroom as well

Quote:
Please dont worry my Princess,

we can just go to another place that does have a bank account perhaps we could look into booking a hotel, I am sure you have something there that is nice.

My queen needs to be in a palace, I dont mind spending a little bit more for you

Take care my dareling

Love Murray

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo - Special Spooner Twirlinessness best wishes to Merry Widow.

Wink

Spooners back after a mini holiday - the baiting has continued - but we are inviting fresh pets to torment

Cool

Mad vlad flat hunter "kira" is still in lurve with Cakes' dollars

Quote:
hello, murray!

thanks a lot for your letter and it is really nice taht you are ready to rent something more expensive than this just because you think tat i am worse of the best!!!!

UIt is nice , but still, i will need yoru help with the tickets becuase at this moment I have n anyone who to borrow money from!!!

So, as you see, it doesn't help us much..

kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Hi Kira My Most wonderful Sweetheart

I dont know why I haven't heard from you, I do hope eall is OK

our meeting is getting closer and we do need to gete thois accomodation sorted

Please get back to me

My very special K, I do love and adore you so much

Yours forever
Murray

Quote:
Hello, Murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for yoru letter.....

I missed you and You say taht we have to arrange everythuing with the flat, but i don't knwo the way how to do it , because as i have told you before, i have no chance to borrow the money from anybody and you can't also help me anyhow....

Murray, in such a cae, how can i get there to meet with you?

But still miss you..
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet princess kira

You are simply so amazing - What a brilliant idea.

No wonder I love and adore you so much.

Can you feel my close hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Yes - a brilliant idea - it is Summer here and I would adore to have you.

Of course I can help you - please get back as soon as you can and let me know how.

Mucho luvs and snuggles xooxxoxoxoxooxox

Murray

Quote:
Murray, hi!

tghanks a lot for yoruletter, but to be true, i didn 't really underatdn which prioposed idea from me seems to be so brilliant to you>>> if you don't mind, can you explain me, please?????

Murray, i will appreciate it much! i hope you underetadn what i mean.... i hope we will be together soon.....

So, i have told you taht i can't borrow the money and i said taht i will need your help.... and you said taht it is abslutely possible... but when i was talking about help, i meant financial one,,,, is it still possible, Murray????

I hope us to eet as soon as possible and you know how much i am dreaming about it!
i giope you undertadn all of my emotions and i do hope taht it will be fine for us at the nearest future.

Be welll,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
So sorry for a rushed reply Sweet Special princess

Happy to have you in my heart and soul and to explaine.

We need to meet soon - we both need it, agree?

So - I am rich and want it too - more than anything.

I was thinking that the weather here is so much nicer and you would love it.

What I do not know is HOW?

But with a love as strong as ours - we can overcome any barrier - especialy financial ones.

I just have never met anyone as special or as wonderful as you.

Mucho close hugs and kisses always xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Your Sweetest prince Murray

Laughing

The hapless pet "wayno" is still bein taunted by SDC (Spooner dollar chopper) - Murry will "explain teh pain" and update yas all later

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for the lack of pet updates but it has been a week where we are seeing record numbers of people come forward at Scamwarners needing help.

Of note, we have noticed huge numbers of military romance scammers come forward, another one a couple of hours ago.

Trying to get the best advice out there to help people we recently worked on this http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527

Another victim, not a romance vic has filled my box with about 150 emails showing how he lost about 12,000 Euros over 9 months.

Certainly keeping us both busy but that doesn't mean we have completely neglected our favourite pet Wayno who has been in our goat pen since November 4.

Now to some Wayno updates.

We left off with the dollar chopper insisting on some information from the pet regarding the Australian victim who's bank account he is using, we have tried desperately to track her down and get a warning to her but so far to no avail.

Wayno enquires;
Quote:
which Australian maga you talking about...

That is not the inormation I want so I ignore him

He comes back again
Quote:
why not reading from you..?

Well, looks like he needs some attitude readjustment, if he wants to work with me he will need to try much harder than that.

The Chopper throws him a bone
A small one with no meat on it but none the less it is a bone Wink

Quote:
bcos u not being straight with me
I bin jobbing dey spooner magun and she close to paying again but she not going to pay until u give her dey number for dey Australian maga,dey one u tell her is ur friends wife with dey bank account,if u have other Australain magas give me those too and i will job dem to make dem pay

mail dey spooner maga as soon as u get this but don ask her about me and don ask her about cell again,u just make her worry wen u do that

get back to me straight away

It took 2 days to get a reply but curiosity has him back for more education from the chopper

Quote:
You have to update me more before I can release anything to you... and how you job my 10k from the maye...?

I d

The chopper taunts and (de) educates in reply

Quote:
it is closer to 25k if you must know.
u want to ask all these questions from me but u don wanna give me any infos
i give u update on dey spooner maga and try to help u but u don even mail her
u want my help but u most work with me like borthers or u will never get moni from dey maga.
if u must know, i got magas password, she change it often but it not hard to get back from her for me bcos i know what passwords she uses.
if u wanna work with me do what i say otherwise u will alway be poor like a church rat

Now, finnaly I have his attention

Quote:
Bros.... Am totally confuse here.... Guyman..please help me more... I need you to enlighten me more on how you are jobbing the maga from me... how you take job the 10k....
I really wanna partner with you.... but you most be honest with me... cos am totally honest and easy to abide..... you need to update me whenever you mail the maga and tell me what you are mailing her, so that I won't be talking another thing if you want this to work out fine between us....
To be sincere the australian maga no be my maga na my chairman maga... and he don't wanna drop the info, cos na the only maga wey e get bi that... wey they sort him.... try and understand me and let forget about the australian maga... and face up our own job right now.... even right now my chairman they vex for me, cos I nearly cut e maga, when the spooner maga talk shey she don pay into her account... and thats why I want to know how you take job the 10k... Please let forget about the australian maga and think on how we gonna confuse the maga comot for the australian maga...
Will be waitin to read back from you soon.... so thatto know what to do next
Thanks

What terrible news, his Chair is vex for him, and it isn't even his fault, well, of course its his fault Laughing

I will give it one more go to get this Aussie vics number, failing that i will resort to other measures Wink

For now, the chopper gives him lots of information to get his mind spinning

Quote:
Guy u straight with me so i be straight with u,ihave access to dey magas box, i wait for right time and chop dey money.
wen u no dey mail her i give her bank account and she send another 10,000 pounds.
No bcos i feel sorry for u i am helping u to job her some more but she insisting that she wants to know the number for the Australian mags bcos u keep telling her about dey maga and now she wants to know who she is so she can be sure,telling her that we will get dey number for her and she says she will send more moni after she can know dey number,another 10k pounds to dey bank account.
i don think spooner would ring bcos she don ring anyone now, but she will check dey phone book to see that she is real bfor she sending any more.
Spooner magun like wen u write poems for her, u don take them from dey sites u need to write them urself and she does what u say.
with the mtcn,so long as u pay the right person at wu u can do almost anything.
ask ur chair for dey number and dey maga will pay to dey account

Get back to me straight away
god bless

Tobi

While the chopper has been taunting him, he has been trying desperately to get his maga back;

4 days ago;
Quote:
Sweetcheeks... what is happening to you my heart... Havnt read from you.. hope all is well with you my darling Angel.

Sweety ignores him so he tries again

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... Never heared from you... hope all is well with you... can't wait to read back from you my darling angel.

Your wayno

Sweety replies

Sweety is confused again;
Quote:

Hi Wayno My Most Wonderful Sweet Prince

You silly man, you heard from me a couple of hours ago.

I love you so much Wayno, I am so glad we have everything sorted now.

Please give little Cindy lots of hugs and kissees from me.

Goodnight special prince
I will love you forever, especially if you keep sending those wonderful poems just for me

xoxoxoxxox
Yours

Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The tussle between Spooner Dollar Chopper - we Christened him (Tobi) lol - and "wayno" continues

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Why u don mail dey maga,u wetin for me to mail again

Mail dey maga if u wanna work with me

Wink

"wayno" whines a reply

Quote:
Am not going to mail her until I know who are you..?

Quote:
ok, i will job her myself then

Quote:
Go ahead.. I believe you bi person wey know me wella.. I think you talk say you give the spooner another bank account... why can't you give her the person phone number call her... you don see idiot abi....

Quote:
u don listen to me,i tell u already i get moni from spooner, i give her bank account more than a month ago wen no stop mailing her and she put moni in,10,000 pounds.
i tell u bfor that spooner doesn't use phone,she just want to check in phone book for australian maga and she ewill put moni in that account, if u don mail spooner then u can forget all about it and i will work out how to get dey moni for myself,i only try to help u because i feel sorry for u.
ur choice, if u no dey mail spooner then i will
u right i no dey see idiot,i am in uk so i dont see u

Laughing

mad flat huntin dollar loving vlad Kirrrrriiiiii next

Quote:
Murray, hello!!!!!

thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say taht i am pelase with yru attention and i would like to meet you soner, i ualso udenratnd that there can be different problems and obstacles on ourt way but taht is why we are together, to support each other and to help each otehr in difficult moments.....

Murray , youa re sweet and nice, but still, i haven't found anything concrete in yoru reply! Thanks ocne agai for yoru desire to help me, but at the same moment, lets decide more concrete dates of our meeting and the way how to do it in reality and not ony in letters...

Murray, i always thinkabout youa nd i miss you... i always withyou in my mind....

Be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Darling sweet wonderful Kira

I am pressed for time - work demands and half month audits.

I will try to be more concrete in my reply.

Nothing - but nothing would give me greater pleasure than for you to come and be with me.

I am quite prepared to help you financialy.

All I am asking is for you to tell me what to do and where to send the money.

Much hugs and kisses

Lubys you forever xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad n daft vlad "kira" twaddles on n on

Quote:
hello,Murray!

Thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say tghat i missed you much! i would also like staying in touch and for me you are so important, you have changed everything in my life and i want to thnk you for taht .... i was waiting for the best for us, but it is even better than i have imagined to myself... Smile

At the same moment, Murray, i want you to remember taht i am always with you invisibely.... i hope you feel it....

And i also want you to knwo that my life is empty without you.... Murray, i gave you my heart and it is in your hands, so, all what i am asking you about is to be very careful with it because if it is broken, there won't be anything left to me, and i won't be able to live without my heart anymore... Smile Do you underatnd how much i trust you????? Smile i hope so...
Well, Murray, i also want you to know taht i am thankful to you that you are ready to help me with finances to come to you! thanks for your invitation , i am so happy that for now all taht will be possible!!!Smile Really, Murray!!!!!!!!Smile Thanks many many many times:)

you askerd me how should you do it and i was asked for a piece of advise here and i was told that Western ubion will be tghe best for that ...

And you asked me for my info, here it is:

Ukraine
Petrovo
Kirovogradskaya obl
Zelenaya , 57, 126
Kira Svetlaya

Now, i hope everythign is fine

Kiss you,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet Wonderful Princess - your heart is safe in my hands

I will hold you and love you forever - promise.

I understand your mail - and agree - I will make the journey into the next state to find a Western Union outlet.

How much do you need - can you itemise what you want.

I would not want to send too little for your requirements.

Love you and forever - my heart is yours

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Murray

Quote:
Hello, Murray!

thans a lot for yoruoletetr and Ihavr to sy that iti s so pleasant for me staying in touch and I would like yus to be together...

so, thanks for yoru desire to help me with all, i do appreciate it and it means much for me...
you know, now everything depends on you - the soooner you can help me with funds, the sooner, i will do all for my trip for coming to you:)

You asked me about the price and all in all i will need 500$ , i think we have discussed it:)
and, thanks a lot... i feel that my heart is really safe in yoru hands, that is why i gave it to you!!!Smile

I miss you, Murray, you can't even imagine how strong it is,..

Kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet princess who I will always adore

My darling Kiri - I am booking half a days holiday tomorrow and will find a western union outlet and sent the dollars as soon as possible.

Sorry for this rushed mail.

My heart is yours and bursting with pride because of you.

Mucho hugs and kisses.

Wonderful dreams of us together and you mmmmmmmm

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Wink

Whiney "wayno" whinges on n on n on to Dollar Chopper Tobi

Quote:
If you pity me as you said... you don't need to take it that way... All I xpect you to do is to send me some money from that 10k you collected from her.. as you know that things here is very hard if is true that you are in UK... Cos right now am down no money to buy ticket nor even may my connection fee... if you so pity me and wanted to help me out do this... then I will trust you and will be very happy to do business with you..

Thanks

Rolling Eyes

Tobi replies to "wayno" - showing off at being able to use Sweety's mail box

Quote:
notice the mail addy boi

am usin sweety boss mail jus to proov how cool i am

now u no for sure how i got 10k

it is cool you no good english i hav been here nerly 2 yrs now and u need to lern respek

u beggin me betta call me chair

remeber i don need u i am well set

u want my help

i tobi call the shots

until u give her dey number for dey Australian maga,dey one u tell her is ur friends wife with dey bank account...u stay poor and we doin no business

Laughing Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday Spooner Sheganinessnesstime

Cool

"kira" thinks Murray is sweet and caring, lovely and nice - LOL

Laughing

Quote:
hello, Murray!

Thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say that i miss you much!

I like a lot staying in touch with you and i am thuinking about you a lot... we have to be together, and i beleive that very soon we will make it come true...

you are sweet and caring, lovely and nice, you are a real man and i am happy, Murray, that we can vbe together with each other... Smile

I send you my kisses,
be well,

And thanks a lot for yoru desire to help me with the funds for our date...

I like you!

kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Princess Kira I think you are beautiful and special too.

I cannot wait till we meet up.

I have written you a special poem - I do hope you like it.

"Princess Kira you are so fair,
My heart and soul are your forever,
I wish to kiss you from toes to hair,
I promise to leave you never.

Wherever you are, then so am I,
Enjoying everything always,
We are simply ourselves, never a lie,
Throughout our nights and days.

Maybe one day a film will be made,
About our wonderful togetherness,
On stormy seas, in a forest glade,
The Guru and his Goddess."

Wink

Whiney "wayno" whines on n on n on to Tobi

Quote:
If you pity me as you said... you don't need to take it that way...

Quote:
why not hearing from you?

Quote:
How can I believe you you...?

Quote:
wayno - u is a whiney lazy boi - i am Chair

u not hearin cuz i don waste time on fools

tobi

Twisted Evil Razz

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whiney "wayno" receives a mail from Tobi using Murry's bait box next

Quote:
Who is Murray... you getting me confuse more and more... explain more to me.. I need to know who are you...?

Laughing

Tobi amuses himself LOL

Quote:
i am murray and tobi - I work for Mrs Spooner - she prefers to call me murray.

and because i work for Spooners - i have taken there name as my own.

sweetcakes is what my dear mother called me when i was a little boy in nigeria.

now I am made for life.

i use my brains and make money all over.

and.... you? who and what are you?

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tobi and "wayno" continue waffling

Quote:
You can't fool me man.... cos why thespooner now bears sweetcheeks then... anyway.. can we meet in UK?

Quote:
wayno

i don need to fool u - u fool yaself

i am rich u are poor boi

how ya gettin here boi?

spooner jet was waitin 4 ya with cash u dint move ya lazy ass then evn

Wink Rolling Eyes

"kira" wants to meet n stay in touch

Quote:
Hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for the poem which is so beautiful!!!!
You are so sweet and romantic! youa re really nice and sweet!!!!
Murray, i like staying in touch with you....

by the way, what about our meeting?????

I miss you much!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet princess kira

I am always well thanx to you.

I want to meet very soon.

Can you arrange a flight? I can meet you at the airport with flowers and a huge smile.

(cough) well in truth something else will be huge too!!!

Hugs and kisses my sweetness xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray.

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tobi v "wayno

Quote:
You I've gotten you... you are still the spooner... Anyway you think am poor that your own cup of tea... if you are not spooner.. let meet in UK.. just tell me where you want us to meet and I will be there.

Quote:
Not spooner - but read her mails

Ok lets meet up - Manchester OK?

When?

Rolling Eyes

"kira is confused - again

Quote:
Murray, hello!

thanks for yor leetr and I see yoru desire to meet me soon, thanks for your invitation, but what has hapened??? Why do you ask me if i can arrange the flight if you promised to send me moeny for all the organisation of the trip!!!!??? Murray, i dont' udneratdn why do youa sk me about taht if we have already decided everythign and it was yoru decision!!!!!!!

So, please, urray, can you explain me, please?????

i knwo for sure taht i miss you and that i want a lot to be with you!
but i want you also to be more clear with what you weant..

Kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet wonderful delicious princess Kira

I want and adore you - and will forever.

Did you not read my poem to you.

That is what you mean to me - and more - much more.

I am sorry to confuse you - I am very willing to send you the money.

But I was trying to find out how much to send you and for what.

Could you please get back to me with prices and such like

A Million kisses for you

oxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Laughing

Introducing a new pet "anita"

Quote:
Sorry i am late getting back to you,

I have been busy working abroard - but have loads of free time now back home.

If you are still interested i would love to hear from you.

Murray

Quote:
Thanks for the mail,

Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been seacrhing for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my father was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to acheive what we want to acheive well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone,

It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.

Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.

Your words encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.For this friendship we possesswe owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our goal.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Anita

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo she lurves Murray already-doodie lol

Laughing

Quote:
WOW Anita

What can I say - never in my wildest dreams did I think you would be so wonderful.

You sound perfection for me.

I have written you a poem - I do hope you like it

PS you Anita are my Princess/Goddess

"Princess Anita you are so fair,
My heart and soul are yours forever,

Could you please send me some pics - and I will sort out some of mine.

Loads of hugs and sparkly smiles for you

Murray

sniggering - I reckon that poem will be overused in the future - but saves baiter time - wink

Also note the sort out pics - they are somewhere - in a trunk probs - in an attic - somewhere lol

Twisted Evil

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tobi and "wayno" - the torment/abuse just goes on n on

Quote:
You just said Machester.. where in Machester?

Quote:
You are full of bullshit u dipstick - and cannot read - read the mail again

MANCHESTER as in effing Manchester United

Quote:
I can meet you at the train station,tell me when

Or if u prefer i will be in Benin in 2 weeks to visit my old chair,u can meet me there

Quote:
Wayno - make your mind up - you full of bullshit.

You tell me when you get UK and I will tell you where we meet OK.

I ain't no way coming to Benin - don't take ME for a fool OK.

Twisted Evil

Pet "anita" sends pic like a good un

Cool

Quote:
Hello Murry,

Thanks for your wonderfull mail you send to me i really love it and you sound loving man thanks so much hope to recive another one meanwhile you have not told me were you are from coz i have to know more about you first,

wel..... my name is anita smith, 30year old, born in american growup in american but my mum from Africa i school in america as nures were i obtail my certificate as nures but am here in africa now with my mother coz i lost my daddy wen i was 15year she the only one take care of us we are two me and my brother.

attach is my pics thanks hoep to hear from you soon

Anita

Scamwarners report here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7077

Quote:
Thankies so much - you are sensationally good looking Anita.

O I am so happy you liked my mail and poem.

I am Murray Spooner and I run a business and 2 farms in Austeralia, nr the Gold Coast.

Its brilliant and hot here - except when its raining buckets - and you cannot believe the price of ice cream.

Ok my mind races ahead - but it would be fantastic if you could join me over Easter.

I am taking the yacht cruising the barrier reef and New Zeeland.

Anyways brilliant to know you approve - as do I of you.

Please tell me more about yourself - you sound very interesting indeedy.

Fond regards - and will kiss your pic - the better to dream of you tonite

Murray.

Rolling Eyes

Introducing fake and female military scammer "tracy"

Wink

Scamwarners report here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6853

Quote:
Sorry i am late getting back to you,

I have been busy working abroard - but have loads of free time now back home.

If you are still interested i would love to hear from you.

Murray

Quote:
Hello,

Its good to be back home..I really want to get to know you better also.I am online at evening iraq time

I hope we can get to chat soon...
I will add you now look for me later ...

Tracy

Quote:
Thank you so much for getting back to me.

It is hard to believe I am actually writting to a real hero.

II am Murray Spooner and I run a business and 2 farms in Austeralia, nr the Gold Coast.

Its brilliant and hot here - except when its raining buckets - and you cannot believe the price of ice cream.

Ok my mind races ahead - but it would be fantastic if you could join me over Easter.

I am taking the yacht cruising the barrier reef and New Zeeland.

I have written you a poem to you my princess/goddess - I hope you like it.

"Princess Tracy you are so fair,
My heart and soul are yours forever,

Please get back to me - I would love to know everything about you.

With fondness Murray

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner updatedness time - all the gal pets are falling for Murry's charmingliness

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Murray, hello!
unfortunately, there are no friends of mine who has bank account, otherwise, i would proposed you that !!!!

You know, i miss youa nd i am thinking about our meetign a lot... i hope that we an be together and i hope hat we can share each other's lives....

of course, we need reality, but i am waiting for the meomtn, it will become real

I send you my sweet kisses, Murray!

be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Hi Kira My Dareling

I will get to a WU when i can but finding the time to get there is the hard part, perhaps i will need to send somebody else for me but I prefer not to do that as i dont like to risk something going wrong.

I cant wait to be with you

Murray

Laughing

Quote:
Hello Murray,

how are you doing?You seems to be a very nice person to have around...If we get along where would you like us to live?

How do you treat your woman?
Do you smoke or drink?
How old are you now?
How do you treat your woman?
What you looking for in your woman?
Do you like to talk about sex?
I understand you in Aus now and which city?
How often you have access to the interent?

I will be expecting to read from you soon

Tracy

Quote:
Hi My Beautiful Princess

It puts a huge big sparkly smile on my face when i read from you.

I cant leave where i am living now in Queensland, my business is here and it would be way to hard to move

I treat my women just as they deserve

My wonderful princess will always be treated as a true friend, she would be expected to be herself, and for that I will love unconditionally.

I have few expectations, but loving and caring and enjoy me for me, I have money, but I do not easily part with it for love, anybody who loves me will not be expecting huge handouts but that said, i can be very generous when i want to be.

I dont drink and smoke heavily

I am 40

I dont mind talking about sex but i much prefer doing it

My access to the net is varied, I do have internet near me at most times but i also need to do work, sometimes until late into the night

Cant wait to hear from you

Murray

Cool Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday Spooner Smoke Mirrors and assorted Wafflinesstime

Rolling Eyes

This pet is selecting what "he" thinks is a wealthy and pliable victim - playin along

Quote:
Dear,

How was your day?Just returned from duty and little bit tired just thought i should say hi before going to bed.I will write to you more tomor morning before i leave for duty i am always exciting to read from you..

Question do you have any health issues?

I hope to read from you soon....
Tracy

Quote:
Princess Tracy

I am so overawed and delighted you are excited - I am too.

Please be extra careful on duty and stay safe.

I am happily perfectly healthy - worked over 20 years in constuction as well as managing 2 farms and growing an international business.

I work and play hard and always find a balance.

Please tell me more about yourself - I find you very interesting - and delightful.

Sincere regards Murray

Laughing

Mad bad and loopy vlad waffles some more

Quote:
hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for yoruletetr and i am happy to hear from yoU!

tyhanks a lot for yoru understanding and i also underastand that youy dont' want to risk and to send someone else instead of you to send the moeny for my papers, taht si why i will have to wait!

Of course, i will be waiting...

But, Murray, can i ask you , please, to write me everyday! i think that in such a case, it will be a bit easier to wait! Do0 you agree with me... moreover, I am also sure taht you like talking to me a lot and i am sure taht you wuill like more often contacts with me....

Murray, kises for you!

kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Dear sweet wonderful delightful princess Kira

It is always a delight to read from you and write to you.

You make me sparkle every second of every day.

I am cautious - because I want to make doubly sure the money gets to you safely.

Our future is vital to us both.

My accountant will be in later (half monthly audits) I will enquire if he has any special or useful knowledge about safe money transfers.

Loads and oodles of sweet hugs and close kisses

oxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray (your sweet fantastic prince)

Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been busy running the business while Sweety has been posting up the latest news on the pets.

I figured it was about time i pulled my finger out and helped.

lets start with Wayno;

Wayno is upset with Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... am not happy with you...

Quote:
Sweety of course hasn't stopped emailing the fake Wayno so she is understandably confused

Quote:
Wayno, you are the most confusing man I have ever known, Saterday you send me an email telling me how much you love me, Sunday you tell me your not happy with me, what is it with you, cant you make up your mind.

Quote:
After a delay, Wayno mails again

Quote:
Cos I told you that I have only three email addresses which is [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and yet you still have to reply to those guys thts writing you with another email... In fact I don't even know if you are the one writing me with this email addresses [email protected], and [email protected] Sweetcheeks who is Murray Spooner? you really getting me confuse and tired of you here.... I don't know what else to do anymore.

Quote:
Sweety is naturally confused and upset

For those who may be offended by the "F" word, dont read the last line Wink

Quote:
What do you mean Anon is not you, you told me that it was you writing those wonderful poems, I have even been writing to that email address last night, You told me your daughter was going to visit and i sent you some more money, now you are telling me that it was not you, Wayno, i do hope you are joking with me.

Also, what is this shite about me writing to you from what i thought was your email address and while i am asking you tehse questions, why didn't you contact me in such a long time.

This is all your fault Wayno, it is you who kept changing email addresses, why does anybody need 3 email addresses.

You are being very rude to ignore me for so long then email me to tell me you are upset, the more I think about this the more upset I am

I had best stop writing before I tell you to go and get fucked

Now onto the Vlad Kira

Kira knows my dreams are the same as hers

She must dream of me in an old fashioned steam roller running over a line of lads outside the WU on payday Laughing
Quote:
Hello, Murray!
thanks a lot fopr yoru letetr and i miss you,uch!
it's so strange n ot to talk to you even for one day! youknwo, sunday is day off and the internet cafe is closed, so, i didn't have a chance to connect with you , but i mean connection via the letters... but what i want you to know is that i miss you much!
Murray, you are so sweet and i knwo that your dreams are the same as mine, but at the same time, i also udnerstand taht you worry about youyrmoney, so, i have told you about western union andt's the safest and the soonest way to do it! of course, if you want, you should consuklt with someone else...
but remember thati am always waiting for you a lot!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

I decide to have another go at a bank account and stall a bit longer

Quote:
Hi Kira my dareling

i am not terribly worried about money but western union and moneygram do worry me, i dont understand how it could be faster than using a bank transfer, you know banks have been around for many years and even Africa has banks, I dont understand why you dont trust me enough to open a bank account and why you insist on sending money through a means that is so expensive, do you know how much it costs to use Western Union and the nearest outlet is a long way from where I am and so hard to get to.

I dont often venture out, there is little need to, all I need is here and my home is also my place of work so to leave here is a huge inconvenience.

I know we work it out, love conquers everything

love
Murray

The reply is no surprise, Kira doesn't have a bank account

Quote:
hello, Murray!
thanks a lot for yorul;etetr and i udenrstand yoru position completely, but i also want you to knwo taht i can't open bank accouint, otherwise , i ghave done it long ago! To open it , i need to put a big sum of money on the account and to pay the fee to have the right to use it... it's not easy for me, or it's better to sday, i have no such a chance, otherwise, believe mne, i would do it at once!!!!!!! Murray, i want to meet with yul a lot and every night i have the same dream - i see our meeting, i see taht we are together, i see that you and i are happy.....
So, how is everythign thre with you????? How are your days????
yu now recently, we had discussed only our meeting and we haven't talked at all about us..... Murraym, and I miss it so much.... my emotions are growing and i want to know yoru heart , yor suol, your life to be a part of all it!
Kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

With a line up of new pets we didn't bother replying to the boring Kira, we already have the scripts and story line posted and there doesn't seem to be any hope of a bank account so we left her to sweat a bit longer, 2 days later she replies again;

Quote:
hello, Murray!!!!
I am at the internet cafe, but there is nothing from you , but still, i have decided to write you in any case.....
Murray, i want you to know taht i a everyday here to get some more letters from you!
I miss you.....
PLease, send me a kiss,
Kira Svetlaya

I guess a short reply couldn't hurt

Quote:
Hi Kira my dareling

I am so sorry for not replying sooner, I had some problems to tend to which has kept me from the computer these last couple of days, i do hope you are well and need to apologise for rushing again, i should be back to normal in anotehr day or so.

Kisses and hugs for My Beautiful Princess

Yours forever

And as the Irish would say

"Póg mo thóin!"

I love you

For those not familiar with Gaelic, the following link should explain
N quite SFW link

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners update on fake military pet "tracy"

Quote:
Murray,

How are you doing...Missing talking to you.Its early morning here am i am about going for church service so i thought i should say Hello i will check you on back when i return..
Have a wonderful sunday...

Tracy

Quote:
Hi Tracey

I am so glad to know that you get time for church while you are there.

Please be careful

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Hi Murray,

How are you doing?I am glad to read from you..I am a bit worried as i had a terrible news that my son ill..I will be off duty now i will check you back online later

Murray i dont know if you can help me with an phone order so i can have access to a phone here you will have to contact satellite communication company who provides US amy here a telephony service...

You will have to write to them that you want to purchase a phone service for me … That I can be able to speak to you and my little son for at least 10min in a day...

The email is (fake mail address)* ts2@null,net while you let them understand that i am located in Camp Anaconda [Balad AB] iraq and my service number is Ako/e-7/ssgt/Tracy M Hayes/009

More importantly please write to find out how long. does it take to get to me but I am not just sure of how much its cost for the speedy delivery

I will be looking forward to hearing from you...

Tracy

* More than likely the same scammer

Quote:
Hi Tracey

That is terrible news about your son, I do hope everythink is ok.

I know nothing about this phone service but I would presume that by now you are on your way home to your son.

Please let me know how you get on

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks hes alot getting better and more importantly hes responding to treatment now..Please would you still help me with the phone so at least i can be able to get update any time i want i will really appreciate your support and undertanding.

How is work?Did you miss me?

Tracy

Quote:
Hi Tracey

I am so glad you son is getting more better

I emailed the phone company you suggested nearly 12 hours ago now and they still haven't replied

I have since found another contact for a TS2 phone company that may be quicker and more efficient so i was going to ask them for some pricing

Here is the email address of the other site i was going to contact (another fake mail address)* ts2.militarycalls@usa,com

Do have a wonderfful safe day

Regards
Murray

* Used by a seperate scammer recently

The scammer as we predicted - panics and insists on using "his" fake "phone supplier"

Laughing

Quote:
Hello Murray,

Thanks so much for your help and support.I hope they get back to you soon..

You can only deal with ts2@null,net as its directly from iraq to me they are more quicker than the other email you found.its for the US army based in USA...

How was your day did you miss me ?I cant wait to hear from you..Did you have accent?

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Tracy

Note the deliberate wrong name used LOL - and continuing the idea of other companies

Wink

Quote:
Hi Anita.

There are other companies providing these phones and i am seriously worried about this company because of how long it has taken them to get back to me.

Do you know of any other companies who supply these phones, preferrably one with a website so I can check them out, if not i will keep looking, I have seen a couple already, i am sure there is more.

Of course I missed you and no, I dont have an accent at all

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Murray,

Please you have to deal with ts2@null,net i have couple of colleague who has dealt with them before they left Iraq here.

I have guarantee on their service so i will preferred you get the phone service from them..

Mails with "fake" phone suppliers

Quote:
Hi,

Could you please give me more details about your phone service and in particular how long it will take to get a phone to Iraq.

I am going to be contacting another company to try to get the phone as quickly as possible so please do not delay

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for the inquiry, our service is to provide phoning and Satellite facilities for civilian and Military Personnel.

We specialize in providing global satellite access services. TS2 solutions have been implemented for United States Marine Corps ( USMC ), U.S. Army Corps , Australian Defence Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy , Special Military Formation GROM, 1st Spe cial Commando Regiment , Polish National Police, Polish National Headquarters of the State Fire Services, Border Guard ( Poland ), World Bank Group , Lockheed Martin Information Technology , Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General Dynamics Information Technology, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, US Naval Research Laboratory, ITT Corporation Aerospace / Communications Division, Technest Holdings / EOIR Technologies, North Eastern Aeronautical Company (Neany), EchoStorm Worldwide, Jorge Scientific Corporation, Erinys International , Aegis Iraq , Warsaw Stock Exchange , Polish State Railways PKP S.A., University of Warsaw , Reuters, TVP - Polish TV, TVN, Agora, PAP - Polish Press Agency , EuroZet, Nokia Siemens Networks , PTC - Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, Centertel, Polkomtel, Michelin Poland, BMW - Bayerische Motoren Werke, DaimlerChrysler, Toyota Marki, IBM - International Business Machines Corporation, HP - Hewlett-Packard , Manitowoc Crane Group, Carrefour, Colgate-Palmolive, Comarch, PBG S.A., Prochem S.A., Holowczyc Management, NG2 - New Gate Group, LPP S.A., Big Star Limited, Bank BPH, PKO TFI S.A., PGNiG - Polish Petroleum and Gas Mining, Drill-Lab, MEGAGAZ S.A., SCHMIDT Holding, White&Case, Sun Microsystems , PMM - Polish Medical Mission, UPS - United Parcel Service, Polish Medical Air Rescue and SkyTaxi.
Especially for US Army soldiers we ship VSAT equipment within /5-7 days/ in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East .
We also provide Thuraya Satellite Phones for the Military personnel.
Thuraya products give you the freedom of movement and the ability to stay connected in more than 110 countries in Europe , North, Central Africa and large parts of Southern Africa , the Middle East, Central and South Asia . This means total coverage whether you are in a village, on a mountain or by the coast.

Basic advantages of the Thuraya satellite telephony we provides for the Military are:
Possibility of communicating freely in 110 countries in Europe, North and Central Africa, Asia, and Middle East
Satellite and GSM connectivity in one telephone
Posibility of calling Inmarsat A/B/Mini/ Iridium networks
No prepaid cards needed
Free Thuraya - SG-2520 Handset - Satellite/GSM
Free unlimited calls for Military Personnel after the ($360) registration fee(s) have been remitted
In other to register for our phoning facility, you are advice to provide us with the information below;

YOUR INFORMATION:
- FULL NAME:
-HOME ADDRESS:
- PHONE NUMBER:
- PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:

MILITARY PERSONNEL INFORMATION:
-NAME:
-MOS:
-LOCATION (COUNTRY WHERE HE/SHE NEEDS THE SERVICE):

Once you provide us with the above information you are no longer anonymous to us.
(We) protect your privacy.. We do not insist you to provide extra personal information than necessary..
All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity
The information is what we are going to use to register you with our service.

Regards
TS2DEPT

Quote:
Hi and thank you for finnally getting back to me after all this time.

My first question to you is this;

I told you in my email that i am in a hurry to get an answer yet you took days to get back to me, why has it taken so long and why should i do business with a company that takes all this time to respond to a customer who specifically tells you he is in a hurry.

Disappointed
Murray Spooner

Quote:
Hello Murray,

I get back to you little bit late.I have others client i also have to deal with.And moreso you have to consider the time different...

Thanks so much,
Sincerely

Joyce Lee

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update of Mil scam - this to Joyce (fake-Ts2)

Quote:
Joyce,

OK I appreciate you are busy elsewhere and that time differences make mailing difficult.

I am very concerned that Tracey gets this phone sorted asap that is all.
Do you know Tracy (Sgt) at all - I am a little worried about security and giving her information to you online.

She is serving her countr in a war zone - I somehow doubt the wisdom of mailing to you her details.

I will mail her and check to see if it wise and maybe you can mail her ditresct to her mail address.

Murray

And to "tracy"

Quote:
Tracy - my sweet princess forever

I have sent this to Joyce at TS2

What are your thoughts?

Joyce,

OK I appreciate you are busy elsewhere and that time differences make mailing difficult.

I am very concerned that Tracey gets this phone sorted asap that is all.
Do you know Tracy (Sgt) at all - I am a little worried about security and giving her information to you online.

She is serving her countr in a war zone - I somehow doubt the wisdom of mailing to you her details.

I will mail her and check to see if it wise and maybe you can mail her ditresct to her mail address.

Murray

Poor "wayno" is confused - lets unconfuse him a bit

Quote:
Dear Wayno

Someone has been intercepting and messing in my mail box.

I have re-changed my password myself.

I will only use this mail address now - so you can be certain it is me, OK

Together we can overcome anyone and anything - you need just belive.

Love forever

Sweety xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Laughing

Mad vlad "kira" next up - "she" is concerned about Murry - aren't we all LOL

Quote:
hello,Murray!

thanks a lot for yoru letter and you said that you have had some problems.... what has happened??? Will you share it with me?? what is going on?????

Murray, i always think of you and i want you t be happy person, but even more i would liek to help you to become such a persion!

I want you tyo knwo taht in any moment of your life You can expect my attention because i want you to protect with my care!

Hope everything will be better,

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet wonderful Kira

Thank you so much for your concern. I do love you so.

Problems were only too much Bushmills.

I am tracking down a way to send you your money.

Love forever together

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxooxx

Mucho Love

Murray

Wink

Pet "anita" who wants her Murry to contact "her" "mom"

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? thanks for you mail ssincslly i really enjoy what i read from you it like you are the real love am looking which is gona brig back the smill i use to smaill wen my father were still alive meanwhil you said in your mail maybe i can join you easter to me okay but i have to tell my mother first if she aproved it i will moreso babe you have to send me your direct celephone number for easy commincation why i said so is that am the only child of my parent but i will discouse it with my mother today and you have to talk to her on phone okay. attach is my picture hope you love it and you too send me pic of yours thanks Anita

Quote:
Hi Anita

So wonderful to here from you, thank you so much for the pictures, you really are beautiful.

My Dareling, please talk to ur mother and explain that I can email her if she likes.

I await her email so I can get to knowe her betteer

Love Sweetcakes

Quote:
Hello honey,

How are you today ?I received your wonderful and assuring email this morning and i am happy.

My mum will be glad to know you,as i have already talked with her into understanding that we are in practical love and she understood me and she always want my happiness.

Meanwhile,you are no more a stranger to her because of all i told her about you,i have to lie to make things work out well for us,so she believe you really love me and base on this honey,try to demostrate the love i have pre-empted to her,ok ??

She has agreed to talk with you and she gave me her email address,hence i urge you to urgently contact her,introduce yourself to her as my lover and that you are not for games,this is what she want's to hear,because she want's my happiness.Her email address is : [email protected]

Let me knowq when you contact her darling.I love you.

Your's Anita.

These mails between Murry & "her" "mom" "joyce" hahahahahahahaha

Laughing

Quote:
Hi Joyce

My Name is Murray and your daughter asked me to mail you.

We have been online romancing and I would liek to meat her she asked me to write to you about it.

Please feel free to ask any questions

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Hello Mr.Murray,

To be candid,my daughter told me about you,i try to asked many questions about the relationship and she explained to me.She told me you invited her to meet you in your country.

Anita is 30,she no more a kid but you know she is my only child,i don't like her going to places i am not satisfied with.I am afraid because lots of things is happening today in the world.My husband is dead,anita is my husband,mother,son and daughter.She is everything to me.So,i am scared to allow her come to your country,and i still want her happiness too.

Mr. Murray,all i want you to assure me of her safety,that is all.Also i would want you to speak with my own uncle about it.Anita will come,because i cannot deny her happiness but assure me she will be safe.So,send your telephone number,so my uncle will have to speak with you and know you too.

Thanks,
joyce smith

Quote:
Hi Joyce,

of course i would never hurt your daughter, why would you ask such a question.

i know you are concerned about your daughter, the same as me, I do worry about her there and would like to make sure she is safe.

Please do ask her uncle to email me and I would be happy to write to him as well, take good care of yourself but more importantyly that beautiful princess you have with you there

Regards

Murray

Now back to Murry & "anita" - of couse the same scammer is playing both roles - so we have some fun

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello murray,

My mum told me this morning she received your email and she has responded.Is it true ??

My mum seem to have problem of strong feelings for me.She told me she is not satisfied but she want's me to be happy.Although she did not tell me all she told you in her email but said she will be happy if you can discuss with her uncle,that can help her relax.What do you think,murray ??

Expect to hear from you.I love you.

Anita.

Quote:
Hi Anita

You mum seems liek an old cow, she is more worried about herself than you, anyway, its your mother and i didn't write to tell you about my thoughts towards your mother.

She has asked me to get in touch with your uncle, quite confusing as to why but as she wishes.

Take good care of yourself and do sort out your mother, it seems she is trying to get in the way of your happiness

Bye my dareling

take care

murray

Quote:
Hello Murray,

My mum is fond of me,she is just have great feeling for me,i know it.She is not against my happiness and she will never be.So don't get mad at her speeches.she is just beign concern,ok ??

I am figuring out the great cultural values of Africans,they are greatly protective,especially one when they have just only a child,so do not blame her and do not get mad at her,ok ?? Also,why did you refused to send your telephone number ?? Her uncle is an aged man and you don't expect him to take pains and go to internet and start typing letter to you.

Murry,i am really very angry with that remark,ok ?? That really seem insulting.My mother's uncle is a highly respected public figure and old enough to be your father.The only possible way he can discuss with you would be on telephone.

You just created very wrong impression and yu should stop it,ok ??So you are not happy that my mum and her uncle really want's to know you ?? Reply and tell me what impression you made,i am not happy,murray.

Anita.

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
You just created very wrong impression and yu should stop it,ok

i am not happy,murray.

Laughing Twisted Evil

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Creating wrong impression" did she say, this pet is more clever than she knows Laughing

Murray lays down the law about how this bait will go
Quote:
Hi ANita

There is no need to be angry, I do not call my own uncle, why are you so mad that I do not like telephones and ringing people, if your uncle does want to get to know me, then he will find a way to email me.

As for being rude, I think it is rude that you would say those things to me when all i want is to get to know you better, if you insist that I have to give my phone number in order for that to happen then perhaps I will need to find somebody else to fall in love with.

Do let me know

Regards
Murray

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mid mini-vacation Spooner catch-up updatedness time

First up is loopiness "Kiiiiira" wanting sum moral support

Quote:
hello,Murray!

thanks a lpot for your new letter and you know, for me it's essencial to get all yoru mails every day!!!

Well, i hope the problems are not that big and if i could help anyow, i would be pleased with that because iw ant to stay with you not only in moments when everything is great and fantastic bbut also in those moemnts when you have uneasy times and when you need some support, at least, moral one!!!!

As far as i udenrstadn, you are going to solve some difficlties to be able to ssend the money for our meeting! well, Murray, you know, thta i am always with youa nd every day i want us to stay in touch! we are used to it already and taht is the best:)

So, Murrasy, ksises,

Kira Svetlaya

Inventing summat "plausible" is never a problem

Quote:
Hi Kira My Dareling

The problems are not very big but they are keeping me from being able to rite as much as i would like.

Computer connection problems which make us very busy when things are sorted, did you hear about the cyclone, it has upset power and internet services but it is starting to gete sorted now.

It has been very hard without being able to get in touch but things will be sorted soon.

Take care my Princess

I love you

Quote:
hello, Murray!

I want to wish you a pleasant and sunny day!
I want you to be with me....
in any case, Murray, i hope youwill write me soon...

Kira Svetlaya

Hahahahahah No internet service - Did a drop bear mail these replies ?

Quote:
Hi Kira My love

I am so sorry for not being able to get back sooner.

It must not have been in the news there but there was a cyclone here that has caused a lot of damage, I have been helping out some family who have had some extensive damage to their house and there is no internet service there.

Things will be back to normal soon.

Kisses and hugs

Murray

Quote:
Hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for yoru letetr and I have to say taght i missed you much!
I didn't know that there was some cyclone which made a lot of damage!!!
So, I see t aht you have a good heart if you are trying to help
everyone......

Murray, as always i miss you so much and i knwo taht it ma be such difficult tome for you , tha you also need some support and i want to be this support for you!!! Ina nyc ase, we must be together and even at this moemnt, there is some distancxe etween us but I hope youa re able to feel how close i am to you rtight now....

I also can imagine that all taht could cause problems with internet, but thanks for yoru effort to stay in touch! i like atht you are doing it for our relations:)

Murray, iw ill be waiting for you here..

be well,
Kira SVetlaya

Messing about - trying to confuse and delay "mil scammer tracy" and Ts2 "joyce"

Quote:
My Dear Murray

Thanks so much for your support and concerned.Yes its okay to send all information to then online.We have been dealing with the for many years now...

Is that okay with you to purchase the phone from them..As i really want this and quickly as possiible.

I hope to read from you soon

Tracy

Quote:
Hi My Dareling Tracey,

I will make some enquiries for you.

SOrry to be ein a rush but I need to do some things and we ehave been having some connection problems so I am catching up.

Take care
Murray

Quote:
Thanks Murray i really appreciate your effort.Please let me know what you able to find out for me today.

Thanks so much i will be looking forward to hearing from you.You can send all my details to ts2@null,net

Tracy

Quote:
Hi,

My name is Murray Spooner and a young lady has asked me to help her with a Ts2 phone, she suggested I contact you at Ts2@nullnet or something like that but I have found their service to be terrible.

A friend who just ordered a phone suggested I contact you, could you please organise one of these phones for me.

She gave me these details;

Quote:
The email is ts2@null,net while you let them understand that i am located in Camp Anaconda [Balad AB] iraq and my service number is Ako/e-7/ssgt/Tracy M Hayes/009 More importantly please write to find out how long. does it take to get to me but I am not just sure of how much its cost for the speedy delivery

Please let me know if you can help me with this

Regards
Murray

Moving onto anooying poor pet "anita" and "her" mom and uncle too - lol

Quote:
Hi,

It is a pity that you lack abolute morality.

Why on earth would something be arrogant,even if you are the President of the whole world.Listen,take your arrogancy and talk about your uncle and mother there,ok ?? You called my mother old cow,you went ahead to insult my mother's uncle,i think you are beign stupid.

I will advise to change your primitive way to approach issues,otherwise no responsible lady from a responsible home can tolorate all the mess you are fill with,ok ?? unless you will have to look for a woman whose back-ground is clumsy.

Anita.

Quote:
Hi Anita

I was just being honest with you and I am offended that you would blame me about your uncle because I dont want to talk to him on the phone.

I have had problems in the past and now idont give anybody my phone number until i have met them in person and if I were to ring anybody it would be you.

If you want to end the relationship over this then I think its for the best.

Do take care

Murray

Quote:
Hi Murray,

I got your letter,read certain facts which you never told me before.You cleared that you have had problem in the past giving out your number,this is what you should have made known to me,instead of beating about the bush.

This is well understood and i can't blame you for refusing to made your number available,that's ok.

You should forget about my mother's uncle,i ahve talked and discussed with my mum and her uncle,i have assured them that i will be safe.

How do i know you are serious about my coming for easther celebration with you ?? Easther is here already,less than two weeks time.Send your full address to me and how do i come over ??

I wait to read from you.

Anita.

Now we have another pet trying to muscle in on "anita" business (IP = Nigeria) "sarah"

Quote:
Hello Murray,

This letter will be a surprise to you but want to just tell you something.

How is your anita ?? Have you beign hearing from her ?? You sent her money to visit you ??

I am a friend close and i will just hold on some informations from you,till you open up to me.How Much have you sent to her ?? Let me know first.

Sarah.

Quote:
Hi Sarah

This is quite unusual and it is of a big surprise.

Anita hasn't asked me for any money, in fact, I was upset because of a disagreement about her uncle, I was so upset that I haven't even logged in to check my emails.

Today i log in and find this, please tell me more and how do you know she is writing to me and please explain about her wanting money

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Hi murray,

I will get back to you soon.I am in the office right now.

Sarah

Cool Laughing

Goat
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going thru withdrawal here, a whole week and no Spooner-ness to read about. So I decided to check out the WU-hoo site. And what did I find?

You can buy your pet a plane ticket through Westy Onion! Seriously, you can do that. You reserve a plane ticket from an airline, pop over to the Westy Onion site, pay and an e-ticket is waiting at the counter for the vladette.

http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=howToAirlines

Neat huh?

maybe a mod might pop by and change that big ugly link to something cute and fit for spooner-ness?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic