SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno is still waffling on as to why he needs money

Quote:
Yeah...Am so glad reading back from you as regard my come over to England...

Sure I sincerely welcome your honor by giving an option of coming through a private Jet, but I have some factors that may not make this augur well.

First is timing, cost and urge to meet you soon.... As you know that the cost for the terminal where the jet will be landing is very expensive and including some taxes... even am out of funds here to feeds on and that is getting me thinking on how to feed Susan the most important before thinking of me and am not concentrating on my project here... the cost of their living here is very expensive here... Sweetcheeks you have to consider all this and send me money to book for flight ticket to make the trip down there with you possible, so that I can concentrate on my project without thinking of how to feed Susan... You can deposit it to the bank account I get for you the other time and tell me how much you deposited... Hope you still have the details..?

If I had just one night to live, I'd live it in your arms, for you hold all my joy, happiness and desires... Can't wait to be in your arms sweetcheeks..

Your Wayno

And on

Quote:
Oh sweetcheeks.. thats sound great... but am objecting to that right now.. I won't allow you to come with the jet and picked her up from here... trust me I will love to book for the ticket flight for her here and get her down there.. cos I don't wanna stress you on that... I know that its a great honor and I love to fly with you when am there not you coming down here and picked us up okay... So kindly get us sorted with some money... its not neccessary you send the same amount you sent the other time... if you can send 3000+ to me it will be up and nice... then we can be there before the jet is done to fly.. and fly the sky around england and scotland or whereever you wish to fly with us..

I love you so much Sweetcheeks.. and will love you heed to my idea..

Your Wayno

Sweety being as helpful as ever says she will fix things for him

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling

Dont worry about the fees for the airport, it is standard for private jet travel.

The jet will be en route anyway so it is no trouble at all, I am not sure of teh time yet but I will let you know when to be ready.

I cant wait to see you.

Love Sweetcheeks

Wayno is still waffling

I do love how they can come up with such wonderful new lies so quickly

Quote:
Thanks my love... But before then can you raise me with some funds for feeding Susan and here? I'll love you do that tomorrow into the bank account I sent to you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR HUN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HUGS FROM ME TO YOU...

Your Wayno

Sweety again is as helpful as ever

Quote:
Wayno My dareling

I am sorry but the banks hear are closed tomorrow, the best I can do is Monday but by then I will be able to get you both the hell out of there.

Do not fret my splendid man, together, we will sort it all out.

Please give Susan a big hug for me

Regards
Sweety

Of course the private jet doesn't fit in with his plans so desperation sets in after some time to think of even more lies

Quote:
Oooh really... I love you so much my darling Angel and wish to meet you soon... Before I forget... The car I hired here have due and need to pay for another one month down and it cost $1000 for a month... Sweetcheeks am thinking to pay up all the remaing month which is five month now... Please tell me what you can do.. cos I don't want to be a borden on you..

I so much adore you my Sweetheart Sweetcheeks.. you are my whole life.... and I appreciate your concern towards me and Susan.

Your Wayno

Of course, and I am sure he has racked up a fair internet bill by now as well Laughing

Quote:
Spooners have loads of money, sending it to Wayno is no problem except;

Quote:
Hi Wayno

Its only money its no burden, I do want you to learn to be more responsible though, you took your dareling daughter to a dangerous place and you have no way to pay even the most basic of bills, you really cant keep doing this.

Do you have any other bills that you need to tell me about that you haven't paid yet, have you asked your boss when you are getting paid.

Wayno My Dareling, I will help you but you really must begin to do more for yourself and stop relying on me to pull you out of the brown smelly stuff

Kisses and hugs Sweety

Will Wayno have a new excuse
Will Susan end up in hospital
Will Wayno get mugged again
Will He develope some exotic disease

All to be revealed in the next installment of
Wayno the 2nd - Superlad Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"wayno" sends even more flannel

Quote:
Dear Sweetcheeks

I know that and am blaming myself for that not capable of taking good care of Susan and I here... Anyway I talk my boss here and they told me that my payment will be paid to me after the contract is over and they paying with bank draft... But I asked them can they send you the bank draft this month or next... they said why not, but its my name that is gonna be on it.... I think right now no more bills to pay that's all... Sweetcheeks the reason I want the bank draft sent to you this month or next is for you to believe and trust me... though I know you trust me already, just wanna prove myself that am not inresponsible and will be capable of taking good care of myself and Susan when am through with this project.

You are my love. No one can ever change that. Just thinking of you makes me feel a special something I've never felt before. You cheer me whenever I'm down and whenever I get to read from you it makes my heart pound as fast as a cheetah. You are the one I want to be with. I won't ask for more except that I want to be with you and there's nothing more to say. If you were the one I could hold forever more I would never let you go. You drive me crazy. I will know then I have truly loved you without question, without hesitance, without wanting or needing a reason. My breath will have returned; for you have taken it away a thousand times without knowing it. My heart will have restored its regular beat, for you have never been aware how deeply it needs rhythm since it came in contact with you.

I just want you to know how happy I am with you and how much you mean to me . We have been through so much together good and bad and we just got to keep our heads high and work together because we are going to make it. I love you so much! You are my eyes when I can't see, my strength when I don't have any. You keep me up when I am down. No matter what, you're always there for me and I just want to thank you for being such a great woman. I wish the best for us both because there isn't anyone or anything going to put us down!

I hope that we are together forever 'cause without you, I will be nothing but a complete wreak. Before you, I thought of myself as a tiny, no good person. It is imperative that I have your love - to keep myself. You hold the key to my heart that keeps me in contact with life. Without you I am nothing.
No other woman or anyone will mean as much as you do. So, in closing, I leave you with this; I love you more than life itself and more than I love myself - you are my everything.

Love always ,

Your Wayno

Sweety can out flannel any pet mmmm mmmmmmmmmm

Wink

Quote:
Darling Wayno,

Your male is so wonderful to read - you seem to have everything settled and sorted again.

Well done you.

I am very sparkly this morning - dispite the cold snap and snow.

I am imagining you strong arms warming and protectioning me - so nice.

I received a message back from Durban - the jet will be landing in Nigeria to re-fueling anyway - so if you can get sweet sarha to the airport noon Monday - I can arrainge the authoritys and clearances and the pilot will pick her up.

I really am relieved your money worries are over and settled again.

In celebration I will eating out with some good friends.

Love you Sweetcheeks xxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

Rolling Eyes

Moving onto "merci" - pet sends "fake" rev addy in response to Murray

Quote:
Dearest Marcy

I would love to be able to help you but of course i do have some questions that I would like to ask teh reverend about.

Could you please give me his email address.

Thank you so much my dareling

Regards
Sweetcakes

Quote:
Good day my love,

I have received your mail and i am very happy to hear that you want to help me out and i want you to know that you are the only hope i have and each time i see your mail it gives me joy. Honey as you ask here are the email of the rev fr peter for you to contact him ( [email protected]). so honey i will like you to try and help me out.

Looking forwards in hearing from you soon.

Yours lovely,
Mercy

This pet is in an aweful hurry - best put teh brake on

Quote:
Daerling Marcie,

I will instruct my legal people to contact the reverend first thing Tuesday morning. Unfortunatly it is a bank holiday. We can soon get things moving and you safe and sound.

I am so glad my mail gives you joy - you pics are giving me some joy too - you are so pretty.

Could u pleese send some more - I am framing them - and truth is I kiss each pic before I sleep to make sure my dreams are sweat and of you.

While we wait for the legal eegles to get wheals moving - please tell me more about you my love.

At the moment we are having a summer heatwave - I am sure you would appreciate life hear with me - lazy night swims and me rubbing lotion all over your sweat curves.

Simply lovin you and sparkling

Murray SweetCakes xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno is confused, he doesn't have his money sorted yet

Quote:
Thanks very much for you care.. Hun I don't get you... You said I've everything settle and sorted... what do you mean my precious Sweetcheeks?

Thank God that we both wake feeling that we are both holding on each other.. cos I aslo feel you warm arm holding unto me.

Sweetcheeks... are you coming with the jet? you still seem to amaze me my darling angel.. by your words that my money worries are over and settle again... Please tell me more..

Will always be there and will always be thinking of you my darling Sweetcheeks.

Can't wait to read back from you soon

Your Wayno

Then he has another plan

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... They will be taking Susan out for shopping tomorrow... to get her ready.

Just feel like letting you know about this... which I know will make you happy.....Love and adore you so much.. Sweetcheeks.

Your Wayno

Daughter on her way to the shops with strangers, this cant possibly end well

With a suitable break between, Wayno has a new problem

Quote:
With deepest sorrow !!!! I am sending you this mail with tears in my eyes and my mind is very bloody. Can you imagine that Susan got crashed in a terrible accident while returning from the shopping and she had just been hospitalised,she had some internal injuries and also had some wounds at her back which the doctor said she would need some surgery.

I am totally finished and my life has ruined . She must not died .....though the doctors has been trying their best on her and now she is in the theatre but i was asked to pay some bills. I am finished i dont have anything on me now.

My boss said he would like to speak with you because i had told him about you as well and he has been trying his best on my daughter physically,financially and all sorts.

You may speak with him on his email and mobile ( [email protected]) Mobile: 002348030762708.

Honey, I will like you to stop the Jet from landing to the airport terminal tomorrow because she is already in the theatre and nobody can see her for now. Please i want you to pray for Susan that she should not died and she must survive.

Honey, this time i will need your support financially because there are lots of bills to balance up and I will be very glad if you can give me your mobile number to talk with you and also to give it to my boss ok.

I want you to pray for the survival of my daughter.......please get back to me as urgent as possible.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks.

Wayne.

Well, who could have guessed Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dareling Wayno

That is terrible news, only a phycic guru could have predicted that.

I hope little susie come out OK.

Please give me the contact details for the hospital and I will make sure they take the best of care of her, I promise they will save her.

Nothing cant be fixed with the right doctors and the right incentive.

The jet will be landing tomorrow, no, I will not be on it but some of my staff will be, as it turns out a good friend who happens to be one of the best childrens doctors in teh world was hitching a ride and I can get him to make sure that everything possible can be done.

Do hold in their Wayno, help will be on hand tomorrow.

Do get back to me with an email address for teh doctor.

Regards
Sweety

See how wonderful Sweety is, she would do anything for her Wayno - Except send him money Laughing

Sweety wants to do all she can to help Wayno so she immediately emails his boss

Quote:
Hi Andy,

Wayno asked me to get in touch with you, it seems you have something to discuss.

Please let me know what it is you want

Regards
Sweety

A matter of minutes later I get this

Quote:
Good day Mrs Spooner,

I am Mr Andrew Coleman Williams C.E.O Lokre Construction Company. I am sending you this letter on behalf and permission from Wayne.

I had to tell you that Wayne had some problem right now because her daughter Susan got accident and she has been hospitalised. He told me about you and I'd wished to talk with you. I 'd already gave him my email and mobile number to give it to you maybe you can contact me through it.

We have alot to discuss but unfortunately i dont think we can do that now due to the present situation which my employer daughter is now. I will like you to get back to me as soon as possible and if you can give me your mobile to speak with you on phone i will be very glad.

We are in the processing of the contract given to us by the Federal Government Of Nigeria which we are executing already and we have a little problem right now due to the unhealthy condition of the President of The Republic of Nigeria for unable to endorse our payment which makes the contract execution half way.

I will be able to elaborate you more details when i get your reply and will also need your kind support about the $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million U.S Dollars) contract.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mr Andrew C. Williams
C.E.O Lokre Construction Company
www.lokre.com

Sweety can discuss right away, what could be more important than a little dareling girl, besides Sweety's money of course

Quote:
Hi Andrew
We can discuss this right now by email

a childs life is at steak hear, surely their is nothink more important.

On the subject of me giving my phone number,. like I have told Wayno what seems like a thousand times now, I can not give out the number, I run a large company and I can not have my phone tied up, as for cell phones, i hate them and refuse to have one, please dont waste time by asking again.

Regards
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day and another set of lies, the Wayno saga continues

It seems none of Sweety's ideas are any good to Wayno because "she is in a comma position"

Quote:
Hey Sweety,

Please note that she is in comma position now and the only help i need from you now is money. I would be very glad if you can STOP the jet from landing as i will not be able to meet them nor they will see Susan but the doctor assured me of safety.

Please i will like you to kindly send me some money worth 9,000 GBPounds first thing tomorrow morning but would like you to send it through western union money transfer because this is as faster than to send to Nigerian bank account because it it takes 48hours to reflect here but western union is as fast as possible ok.

Do send the money in 2 places 4,500 pounds each to my boss name.I am really tired and worried of doing anything right now,please do all what you can do to be proud of. I trusted you and will expect the details tomorrow morning.

NAME: Andrew Coleman Williams
102 Herbert Macaulay Road
Yaba Lagos
Nigeria.

Test question:purpose

Test answer: susan

Mtcn:

Amount send:

Sender's name/address:

Do send me the (Mtcn,amount send,sender name and address)

NOTE: It maybe bit stressful to send WU as you told me last time but try to do that as urgent as possible.

I will be expecting your favourably reply tomorrow.

I love you honey sweety.

Your's Wayno

No, the best doctor in the world will not be able to help, only Sweety's money will do the trick

Sweety reassures Wayno that she will get it sorted for him

She is soooo caring

Quote:
But Wayno

The plane will be stopping there anyway for refuelling, there is no reason the doctor can not go and see her to make sure she is Ok and he can settle the account as necessary while he is there.

Please trust me on this, it is by far the best thing for her right now, nothing else is more important than her recovery.

I will send some money to your bank account in my morning to keep you feed and looked after and please dont ever ask me to use Western Union again, not after what happened last time.

Cant wait to hear from you

Sweety

Wayno comes up with some new ideas as Sweety has every angle covered

Quote:
My Sweety,

It is ok. Let the Jet lands ok. There is limit to bank money transfer here,can you let me know how much you would be sending into the account and perhaphs i can't get the money instantly here and thats why i'm suggesting WU. Let to what happened last time,it can never happened to me again because my boss is now involved and with him I beleive i'm secured.

Get back to me now to know how much i'm expecting and if possible you can let me know the time that the Jet will be landing so that i will try to be around in the airport to cheer them up ok.

Thanks honey for been there for me now and forever.

I love you sweety.

Your's Wayno.

Sweety is so worried she cant get to sleep

Disclaimer;

Please note, views expressed by Sweety towards Nigerian people are not views shared by Spooners, nor myself or Kate, it is merely used to get a reaction from our pet.

Quote:
Wayno My Dareling

I am having trouble getting to sleep, I am so worried about that pour little girl

I did one Western Union transfer last time which didn't get to you, now you want me to do 2 Western Union transfers which means there is twice as much chance that something will go wrong.

The plane will be arriving at Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport at noon but of course it could be a little either side depending on traffic, and that airport is a little slower at the moment because of recent problems with a Nigerian who wanted to blow up a plane, what is with those stupid Nigerians anyway, always wanting to blow something up or steal something, anyway, there is no need to show them around or even to meet them if you are too busy, the crew are well accustomed to finding there way around the place.

If you do want to meet them somewhere, the pilot suggested at the bank inside the airport, you will know who they are and I have given them your pictures so they will recognise you instantly, they can also collect some cash from there which he can give you to sort you out short term, I wouldn't suggest too much cash there though as there are pickpocketers and all sorts at the airport.

Well, i am going to try to get some sleep, off to the bank in the morning

Take care my dareling

Love Sweety

Educational Note
It is worth mentioning, I found the information about the airport here; Lagos airport information

Wayno's mind has lost Shocked

Of course it has, he was never going to compete against the wit of Sweety

Quote:
Sweety,

I can not sleep here too, my mind has lost. I would plead to you to send the money western union and that will make things easy for me in the morning ok. Also instead of sending your guys to give me cash ...i would rather want you to send it western union because my boss also had a little issue about our contract but all of them are confused about my daughter, i am the problem to the entire peoples now.

Sweety , if truely you love me kindly do what i asked you to do and dont bother about bank transfer ok ..What happened last time can never happen to me again because you are sending to my boss not me he will take care of everything. Concern what you just said about Nigerians been so bad,I do take my time while i'm going to anywhere here and please i would suggest that if your men are here and they did not see me on time they can leave cos i'm scared about the suicide bomber in Nigerians and this has to do with the Al-Qaeda's stuffs.

Honey try as much as possible to make the through western union and give me the details as urgent as possible .

Thanks.

Love you.

Wayno.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Sweety was writing him an email to ask him to check the account details, this email came in showing exactly what Wayno cares about

Quote:
Hey Sweety,

I am waiting for your email regards the money. I would like to know if it's been sent or not ??

Please reply. !!

Wayno.

Sweety sends her reply less than a minute later

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling

I have been to the bank as I told you but there seems to be a problem with teh bank account and teh transaction didn't go through, could you please confirm the account details.

The jet will be there in less than 2 hours, are you going to be able to meet the pilot

Regards
Sweety

I am expecting a reply any moment now with Wayno suggesting Sweety send the money by Westy again Rolling Eyes

Editing to add;

Phycic Guru for sure - Wayno asks for a WU transfer

Quote:
Honey,

Please for God sake, do what I asked you to do. Kindly send it through western union as urgent as possible now.......please do as i asked you to do,send it in 2 places to my boss details that i gave to you. I will be expecting the arrival of your pilot ok.

Get back to me now.

Wayno.

Sweety tells the pet how she will help him

Quote:
Wayno

For god's sake, check the account details, I will not be sending you money by Western Union, I will go back to teh bank again to deposit money for you but I simply cant go to Western union for you, half of my staff are on holidays and we reely dont have time to spend 3 hours to get to the Western Union outlet.

Have you not paid attention here.

I have done everythink possible to help you, I have the finest doctor on hand to tend to your dareling daughter, I have my staff who can give you cash, I have offered you flights home but none of my ideas seem to be any good to you.

I must point out that you have not yet thought one of my ideas is any good, the only help you seem to want is the help that is most inconvenient for me.

Wayno, I am trying desperately to help you but you need to do somethink for yourself too

Regards
Sweety

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love a guy with a one-track mind. Razz

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo

Titania - so good to see you - drinkies by the pool the "Phycic Guru" will see to our needs mmmmmmm

Wink

"whiney wayno" continues - money by Westy will solve everything and anything.

Quote:
Hello Sweety,

I really appreciated all your efforts and concerned about my daughter's life and mine as well. But right now i'm in deep problem.I dont have personal account here,and perhaphs the person that i want to use his account said the funds will not be available immediatelly here.

Now,someone is ready to help me with an account now, he said if you can let me know the amount you want to send to me he can make the provision of the funds to me here in Nigerian currency equivalent while he will give me his domicilliary account number here OR his account number in SPAIN where you will send the money to and as soon as you confirm the transfer slip to me and i showed it to him then he will give me the funds here. This is what I beleive we can do ok.

Thanks.

Wayno.

Quote:
Please do send me the details Wayno and I will be able to sort it out for you.

I take it you are not at the airport to meet the crew, i will let them know not to bother withdrawing money

Regards
Sweety

Quote:
Sweety,

Can you confirm to me the amount you want to send to this account ????

Confirm the account details below.

BANK NAME :CAJA RURAL DE GRANADA
Entidad oficina DC Nº de cuenta
3023 0406 53 5534894711
IBAN: ES4730230406535534894711
BIC:BCOEESMM023

Get back to me as soon as possible with the transfer slip and amount sent so that i will collect the equivalent from the helper here.

Thanks.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Wayno.

But Sweety is far to busy to sit at her PC all day at HIS beck and call - besides ignoring is fun too

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Sweety,

Please tell them in the bank that you want 12 hours transfer. So that i can be able to have access to the money today or first thing tomorrow ok. Also let me know how much you are sending ?

Wayno.

Quote:
Sweety,

I regreted putting my mind on the money you said you will send to me. You have let me down. No money, no Jet landing and all sorts !!!!!.

Thanks very much.

Wayno.

The "fake" boss (in reality - same pet) then sends a mail

Quote:
Hello Katey Spooner,

Why did you dissapointed Wayne, He called me on phone today and starts to cry for help. Unfortunately I am out of Lagos right now I'm in Abuja the country capital city to resolve the problem with the government for non-endorse our contract payment bills.

Please i will plead to you to kindly help him in any way you can.

Thanks.

Mr Andrew.

I find it extremely handy when baiting the same pet as a double character - it allows the baitress to play good/bad cop

Laughing

Quote:
Andrew,

Like you, I run a big business, in my case very sucessfully.

AND also unlike you, I am doing my best for Wayne and his daughter.

Yes - lets cut to the chase MISTER ANDREW - just what ARE you doing to benefit yout loyal worker??

Why are YOU not doing more - why are YOU not arranging help or providing money.

You after all are on the ground there - AND not thousands of miles distant.

Are you mean and treat your workforce like shit?

Or are you broke as well - pleading others to get YOU out of the shit YOU got yourself into by being a crap businessman?

I am not expecting a reply - in my book YOU are a worthless maggot and a POS.

No regards whatever

Katey Spooner.

BWT - POS stands for piece of shit.

Quote:
Wayno,

I am so worried about you and sahra - but we have had an afternoon of big probs. Damn electric and connection went.

This is my first chance to male you.

I have only just fired of a male to your so-called caring sharing boss.

I called him a POS = piece of shit - because he is.

Now I am thinking quickly how best to help you in case the power goes again.

I have quick skimmed your mails - seems Sarah is priority one.

Please stop panicking and think straight - the jet is undergoing minor re-fits and will be there till Wednesday. Unfortuate for them is lucky for us.

The pilot is carrying a considerable sum of cash - can you get to the airport - or failing that a bank near the airport to meet with him.

Let me know how much you need and I wil authorise it.

Also the good doctor wants to help your daughter anyway he can - and his skills and expertise are considerable.

Get back to me as soon as you can and we will soon get this remedied.

We are together forever remember - nothing can defeat us.

Apologies for the rush - lights flickering again

Love and hugs and mu heart to you Sweet Prince xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Love Sweetcheeks.

Cool Wink

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing you guys are great

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety, I love how you woo him, then give him a firm SLAP!!!TeeHee!! Gee, I just knew that little Sarha was going to get into some sort of scrape!! Troublesome imaginary children!! allways getting into accidents!!
What is up with wayno's boss!! gee, he provides no insurance,hospitalization nor does he PAY employees!!! Then again he tells you that the president of nigeria is sick, so of course they won't get paid??? what , does he sign their checks??? Wonder where his "boss" is from?? english is not his first language, where is his company incorporated ?? So little sarha is in a comma positon,,,can your Ped. specialist go to the hospital to see her?? Gee could we send her some flowers to her hosp. room?? Looks like if wayno does not get any funding from you that his "boss" might have a "deal" for you??? (I'm a wee bit pyschic)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Janee, we really do apply a simple brand of baiting that anybody could follow themselves, bait lots of pets and the cream will always rise to the top of the pile.

Wayno is of course right towards the top of the heap Twisted Evil

Glad to see you enjoying also Beth, we do have loads of fun with this ourselves Laughing

Speaking of Wayno, he has forgotten about how much he loves Sweety but he knows full well how much in love he is with her money, now he want 10,000 GBP

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Do send the funds into the account i gave to you whenever you are ready ok. Do not give the cash to the pilot because i will not have time to meet them or go to the airport ok .

I want you to transfer the sum of 10,000 GBPounds.

Thanks for your words.

Wayno.

I think its time for Sweety to apply the brakes

Quote:
Wayno My dareling

I realy dont understand you, now you want $10,000 GBP, for what, I am not your bank service, what on earth could you want that for, obviously not for little Shazza as I have offered the services of one of the best childrens doctors in the world.

It seems you have forgotten that you love me, OK, your daughter is in hospital and you are not thinking on the straight but that does not excuse you from telling me you love me.

The banks are closed now anyway but I want a full report on why you need such a large amount of money all the sudden
I want to see the bills, scan and email them to me and I will then send that amount of money.

I am starting to think you are spending all your money at the titty bar with your worthless boss

I do love you Wayno and I want to help you but I dont think it will help you long term if I just let you have everythink without working for it at least a little bit

Regards
Sweety

Meanwhile, Sweety gets an email from Waynos Boss

Quote:
Mrs Spooner,

It is not your fault to talk to me this way but i beleive he told me alot of good things you have been doing for him and there are lots of greatest good things i had been doing to help all my workers and even to invade their life.

He can tell you if you ask him about my very concerned about his life and his daughter as well but it's just a matter of an appointment between me and the officials here to resolve our contract bond.

I am not blaming you for anything whatsoever,i sent you the email as he told me about it and fortunately i have an opportunity to access internet and I decided to email you to be of assistance before my arrival.

Please do not be rude in anyway because i am not due to be blame in this occurence ok.

I am very sorry if my email sounnds rude to you ok.

Have a nice day.

Bye.

I do enjoy slapping lads and there is not often the right opportunity but in this case, I can merrily slap the crap out of the pet while he is playing his other charactor, why wouldn't we make the most of it Laughing

Quote:
You bet your worthless saggy balls it sounded rude.

What kind of a business are you running there anyway where you do not pay your workers accomodation and insurance, had you done so we wouldn't be having these problems now.

King oath its not MY fault, it's yours

And I will tell you one more thing

I will be rude if i wish

And you wouldn't believe how much I have done for this man, of course he tells you that, he is trying to make you feel bad for not doing as you should.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

The "girl" pets need some pats.

Laughing

Murray's pet vlad mails again after a six day delay

Quote:
Hi, sunny person!Smile Do you know, what song is running through my head?Smile "From the smile, the day becomes lighter, from the smile even the rainbow wakes up, share your smile and it will come back many times:)" It is a russian song and you don't know it, I have just translated it in English:) Do you like it? When I was a child we often sang it in the kindergarten:) You see, Murray, I have a very good memory:) And I remember how I used to sing louder than other kids, put altogether, so that kindergarten teacher asked me not to shout in such a way, because other children have already become deaf!Smile)
So, how are you getting on? I am a little bit sleepy, because there was too much work in the cafe where I work:) Do you know, what is the worst thing about this profession?Smile You may think that drunk men try to catch the waitress:) Fortunately we don't have such a thing:) But there is always too much loud music, of course, at the beginning of the working day, it is great, because it can help you wake up better than a cup of coffee:) We even sometimes dance a little bit, while we are wiping the tables:) But at the end of the shift, even optimist like me can't stand it:) When I come home, Murray, I just enjoy sitting in the complete silence, I even don't turn on the TV:) Can you imagine?Smile
To be honest, I don't like all these too loud parties, I think that it will be better for me to sit in the nice little restaurant where silent music is playing. I imagine my ideal first date in such a way, unfortunately I can only imagine for now, because I have never been to a really good restaurant, where women are wearing long evening dresses, and men - dinner jackets. I think that it is the dream of every girl!Smile I remember I have spent the first date in my life in the nice garage of my "boyfriend's" father:) You know, he behaved like a real gentleman, he even brought some sandviches with butter and cheese and flowers , godlessly torn out of his mother's flowerpot:)))) Murray, I don't know what his mother made with him then:)) Nevertheless we were 13 years old then, that is why I think that it is excusable Smile
And do you remember how did you spend your first date? Maybe yours was much better than mine?Smile I would like to read about it, and have fun, because I know that you were laughing, while reading about my date:) So, don't invent anything, just tell me about it in the way it was!Smile That's a bargain!Smile)
So, Murray, I wish you to have a bright and merry day, and let it be filled with sun beams:)
Kira Svetlaya

Wink

Quote:
Dareling Sweet Wonderful Princess Kira

Your beautiful and up lifting mails always make me sparkle so much.

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I promise you - for you - because you are so special and worthy - we will have the very finest date imaginable - only the best for the best - and you Kira ARE the best.

My first date was rushed and full of fumbles - but as I have aged I have learned to be patient and sophisticated - I always ensure my date enjoys every possible pleasure first.

Please write again soon Sweet Princess - I adore you and want to know everything about you.

With sweet kisses xoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoox

Murray.

Pet "merciiii" mails - as her reverend

Quote:
Mr. Murray, may the peace our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and your family and let him guide you in all your dealings and thank you for writing me.

My name is Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi, a catholic minister of God and a citizen of Malawi in Southern Africa now serving our good Lord at Senegal where I am in charge of charitable organization and refugee camp where Miss Mercy Ousman Bello found refuge.

I have received your mail concerning your request to assist this young girl who is equally an orphan. She had explained things to me regarding your acceptance of receiving her and the last inheritance from her late father who was killed with all members of his family by the heartless rebels in Sudan.

I have been trying to assist her and others as the Lord directs me, but I pray that our good Lord will also guide you all through until she joins you in your country. Everything she has told you regarding this huge fund is truth I have seen the documents confirming her stories.

Go ahead and truth her because I prayed for her before she contacted you. So do not be afraid for entrusting such huge sum of money on you, as a servant of the Almighty God, things of this nature are difficult with men but with God all things are possible.

As a minister of God I have nothing to offer you than my prayers in all your endeavors most especially your dealings with Miss Mercy and I pary that the good Lord whom I serve will straighten you all the time.

You can call me at your own convenience time on Tel: +221 76 854 5382

With regards
Yours in the Lord
Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
May the Peace of God be with You Father.

Miss Bello has indeed written to me concerning the above - I am happy to help her in anyway I possibly can.

I will pass on this information to my legal people and get back to you as soon as possible.

If you do have any further news and advice - feel free to mail me.

Respectfuly Murray

Laughing Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "whining wayno continues whining"

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Do send the funds into the account i gave to you whenever you are ready ok. Do not give the cash to the pilot because i will not have time to meet them or go to the airport ok .

I want you to transfer the sum of 10,000 GBPounds.

Thanks for your words.

Wayno.

And continues

Quote:
Spooner,

Tell me the amount you can afford to give me but the total i need is 10,000. The bills and the medications are very higher. But I thank God that the surgery goes successfully yesterday night and my little girl is bit ok.

Thats why i'm asking you all this yesterday, try to send the money to the account today and let me know ok. I will scan all the necessary bills to you as soon as i get them from the hospital ok.

Bye.

Wayno.

Sweety requests bills

Quote:
Not only do you not tell me how much you love me, you refer to me as "Spooner".

Wayno, I have been trying to help you, much harder than you it seems and now you cant even say my name.

I will pay the bills after i see them

Bye
Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... less I forget the 10.000 GBpounds is not all for the hospital bills okay... I also include the car hire bills which is $1000 per months and i want to pay all the remaining five months once.. which will be 3,100GBPounds when converted and 1000GBPounds for the feeding and other expenses I may need cash for here... I did this not to be bothering you all the time for money...

Sweetcheeks I believe you understand me right now... And I will have not been asking you for money to settle my bills here as in been that my boss have settle with the federal government... I don't blame him anyway.. if not for the president of this country that is on sick bed in Saudi Arabia and have not endorse the contract, my boss will have sort me out for the hospital bills here, cos he really shows concern as you do.. and left me with the feeding and other bills to sort out myself.. In fact right now he is still in Federal Capital territory in Abuja running up and down to make sure all this work out soon...

Sweetcheeks presently am no more going to the site to see what is happening over there, since all this have happen to my pretty little Susan... It been hectic for me here.. If you have a chance to see me right now tears will surely drop from your eyes..

Sweetcheeks I really appreciate your concern towards Susan and I.. And promise that you not going to regret meeting me... Please don't look at what is happening to our relationship right now, cos there are Ups and Down some time in a relationship... all I need from you is to remain strong and focus, cos all this will surely past and became an history to tell in the nearest future to come.... Sweetcheeks see we have a bright future there awaiting..

I am so happy to share my life with you. I gaze at you from across and my shivers travel up and down my spine. The excitement about what the night holds clouds my imagination with cupids arrows. I love feeling you against me, my partner and my lover.

God has blessed us with a passion for only us to swim in and get lost in. For there is no other like you. Loose electricity in my veins when I thought of you, just us, married into one. God wants us to be happy and this marriage, His gift. Cherish and love each in God's way for there is no other. Romance me into the night, the scent of my clothes will the sign of my return. Find me waiting for you, my darling Angel.

Sweetcheeks am pouring out what have been in my mind.. for you to know that I still love and adore you so much more everyday of my life... cos I wake up to love you more everyday..

SweetAngel tell me if am forgiven.? and please don't get mad at me..?

Can't wait to read from you very soon and will love you tell me am forgiven for not expressing my love to you.

Your Wayno

Sweety plays "the Drama-Queen" card

Quote:
I fully understand just how difficult your situation is Watno and of cource I forgive you.

I want to help you - in fact ALL I have done and everything I have done has been to help you.

Please however understand me - it seams to me that every one of my ideas and ways to aid you have bean ignored by you.

You are in a bad posittion there simply becoz you have never listened to my advice and headed my guidence.

You work for a boss that does not care or pay you - you lost all your money and never thought to get insurrence cover - you took your sweet levelly daughter to a hostile and dangerous place.

You are very very foolish and I am seriously considering weather we are compatible.

I am only human Wayno - if I get mad it is for a reason.

Now isn't it about time you got off your knees and became a MAN.

Why can you not go to the airport - I have arrainged funds to be handed to you?

Why cannot you use the good doctors expertise to help your daughter?

Why are you working for nothing for a crap employer?

Do you really love me Wayne - or just my money?

You may not think highly of Women - but we are not fools - I did not get rich by being foolish.

I think for us it is make or break time - and beleave me I will be sorry to break.

I have waitted so long for a good and promissing man.

I have writtain enough - this situation is making me cry with frusteration.

Male me back - and explane yourself better.

Please.

Sweet cheeks

Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh this one is a real drip, sure hope he gives all these poor stories to his victims and folks will see through him. Funny, he's giving you all sorts of info on HOW, WHERE WHEN TO send the $$ yet he never once gives any of the info for lil sarhas hospital/dr location /contact numbers,nor wants the service of your fine Ped. Dr. ?? I just do not understand, he really gives himself away there!!! Makes you wonder who took lil sarha shopping ??? I spect they came out of that crash unscathed!!! Wayno really needs to be more responsible as a parent What, did they not have insurance?? usually, well when it is for real, the insurer covers the injuries of the passengers in the car???( but with these fake accidents and imaginary children the injuries can go into the millions/billions o dollars!!) Perhaps your attorney could check into that?? You can really just sense his frustration, just makes you feel so good!!!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo bethc8

Cool

I agree - "wayno" is a very inept scammer and his concentration solely on dollars should start bells ringing in any victims head.

Latest from "whiney wayno"

Quote:
Thanks for your understanding and for forviven me of my mistakes.

Thanks once again for your help towards me Sweetcheeks... Not that I don't buy your idea but as you know that this country is out of this earth.... I blame myself coming down here with Susan I cry all day long seeing my Pretty Little daughter lying dowm on sick bed helplessly and the stress and pain am causing you right now...Sweetcheeks please for heaven sake don't ever thought of leaving me and Susan, cos if you do my life will be ruine totally... You still give me hope to live whenever I look at Susan on the hospital bed.. You all I have and will die if you leave me... Don't be surprise when you hear that I commit suicide... it will be for your sake.. if you leave me this time I needed you most am gonna kill myself.. and tell me what is left with Susan nothing, anorphan..? Sweetcheeks... Am living for you and you only I don't think I will be able to love again... Sweetcheeks please promise me right now that you won't leave me..? not this time I needed you most!!

Sweetcheeks.. You all I dream of not your money... Money can't care, love, talk, don't have feelings ... money is for spending... So how on earth will I love your money... You are the one that I love and want to spend the rest on my life with till death do us part.. if you eventually leave me, cos of my situations here... I'll remainng single till I died which I know won't be long before I commit suicide..

All my life I've been cherishing women. cos they are the mother of this earth... I hate it when men do hit on women.. I use to watch my dad hit my mom when I was little and watch my mom crying her eyes out from her eye sucket.. I hate my dad for that.. Sweetcheeks please don't think I don't love and buy your idea as a woman.. just that the situation on this country is really making everything worse on me here...

Am attaching the hospital card to you right now... that's all I could attach for today... Please do get back to me if you still want anything else.

will be waiting to read back from you... cos your mail do give me joy.

Your Wayno

Sweety ignored the "pet" and "wayno" sends bills to his "darling angel"

Quote:
Sweetcheeks this is the bills slips... When total all the money and convert it into GBPounds it will be 5,700 appr...

Please kindly get back to me and let me know when you sending the money to the bank account I gave you already... so that the bills will be sort out soon.

I really do love and cherish you my darling angel... and won't stand to loose you.

Your Wayno

Sweety is still on ignore mode - let's see how despairatingly he will get

Wink Twisted Evil

Goat
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Another classic bait from the Spoonsome twosome!!

I love the fact that the word "Pharmacist" is spelt wrong on a supposedly printed form.

Someone stick a fork in him - he's almost done!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this, Wayno is such a good pet and fairly easy to train too it seems Laughing

I am itching to reply but we do need to slow down a bit to give Alan as much time as possible to do his thing with the bank account.

You might recall Wayno mentioning he has a choice of 2 accounts so we know he has another one for us to report and we would love to get it from him.

If only he were telling the truth about killing himself if Sweety leaves him Sad

Quote:
crying her eyes out from her eye sucket

Lad quotes hey, every so often you see one that puts a tear in your eye...

from laughing so hard Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess no one has told Wayno that guilt trips should be subtle to be effective. That attempt was so heavy-handed it was hilarious. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's going to kill himself?? really!!! Promise!!! One rotton scammer gone from the world!! I really have no respect for him at all!! What,does he think he can guilt you into funding him?? Tell him that you are sending the good Dr. over to that hospital to see lil sarha today!! Tee Hee, I'm sure shes all healed up and is at home with him now!! quick recovery!!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo

Beth - so glad you enjoying - stay and join me and the wonderful Titania for sum drinkies poolside.

Medical science is just SO wonderful these days - even I can cure a sick "imaginary" child.

Rolling Eyes

If you would like a crack at this "pathetic" pet - I can supply an invite - you fancy baiting as a long lost relative?

PM me an addy and some background of your choosing - I will introduce you.

Latest from "wayno"

Quote:
How can I suvive without you?
The essence of life is love... When the love is killed the heart dies
I swear on my life I'll never stop loving you for as long as water quenties taste so the sea of my love will never make you tasty, in as much as the sun brightes the day of the moon light of the night my love for you will never quent.
Love only knows one language, oness, it knows no boundaries, so Sweetcheeks let not look at our present situation. let look up to what the future holds for us, dream and be strong in each other, be committed to each other to see that this relationship workout fine for both of us, as we always dream off from the start. Please don't quent the burning flame of love we both having for each other

Oh my sweetcheeks you are so pretty... pretty beyond your outer beauty..
You're my happiness
My joy of pride,
My most valuable precious,
My whole world is built around you.
How can I be very far from you and still feel very close to you.
I never feel this way in my whole life before.... not even with Susan's mom.. Take my words for real sweetheart...
Sweetcheeks you are rare to find.. I always thank God me finding you, and I know it been destined that way...Please don't even thought of leaving me, cos if you do am dead here on earth and Heaven beyond.

Can't wait to read back from you soon.

Your Wayno

The delay and ignore continues - I note the suicide waffle has gone on a back-burner

Wink

Quote:
The baiting situation is that Sweety is incomuniavacardo - like a fruit, but more tasty - strong gales and tidal thingamies have bought down overhead/underground servers.

Maybe she will reply tomorrow - it is always a possibility that he may twig - but all his scripts, stolen photographs and fake documents are all documented and published to alert and warn others anyway - will be nice to get another bank account closed though.

I think it is sooo sweet how he adores Sweety - The pet has no way of knowing that half of the time Sweety is a Male - Yeps deffo a rare find that "wayno" - and sooo pretty LOL

Twisted Evil Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it is time to put Wayno out of his misery, worried if he has lost his rich maga

Quote:
Wayno My dareling

The cold has been so ,,, well cold, it has caused all kind of problems, we have extremely limited internet service so i will be as quick as i can.

We cant even leave our homes because of the weather it is terrible.

As soon as the cold snaps, I will get down and get you sorted
Need to rush as the lights are flickering

Love ya
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from "waffeliness wayno"

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. Am short of words right now.. don't know where to start from... But all I know is that I'm talking about fate here.... when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams... Hun I most tell you I haven't taken my bath since yesterday, cos am not myself anymore...

My daughter and you all come to me as if my whole world have crumbled... You don't know how happy I am reading back from you.. if not only knowing that you are okay... cos I thought I've done something stupid to you.. that would have made you do something unGodly to yourself.. I am over joy and grate to God that you are okay over there...

Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money... Sweetcheeks.. I want you to be happy with me forever cos my happiness can't be measure with anything... Sweetcheeks you are my source of happiness.

Hope you are alright my darling angel... what your day have been there.. hope you eating for today, cos I couldn't eat anything here... but I will see if I can put something onto my stomach very soon, cos am glad reading back from you...

Sweetcheeks I really do want to know your real names? and can you tell me more about your family what are they doing right now where they are right now... and do you care for them... Love to know more about your parents also... their place of birth.. where are they right now, their names.. and hope you still communicating with them

I've lost my mom while my dad is very old needing someone to be with him right now. but I don't really love him as I do love my mom... cos of his action towards my mom... I left him when I lost my mom... am their only child though..

My mom name is Rachel while my dad's name is Christopher they are both a Catholic, but my dad is not a devoted christian as my mom..

Hope to hear back from you soon... and please do tell me more about your family also, your parents life and their names... what do you feel about them

Your Wayno...

His "darling angel" replies with even more twaddle

Laughing

Quote:
Sweet Prince Wayno - I am so happy you repsonded - I have bean getting angier and then moor angry everytime the connection goes.

I though you mite have thought I was no longer interested - I AM SWEET PRINCE I LOVE U SO.

Always and forever together enjoying everything always.

It was minus 19 last night and travelling is discouraged - but I have my fingers crossed there will be a thaw starting tomorow.

Hugs and kisses and sweet sweet wishes to U and Sahra xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoox

Love you to bits Katey Spooner < My real name

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno sends his best wishes

Wishes for Sweety's money Wink

Quote:
Sweetcheeks you are my princess my queen.... am gonna cherish you till I die, and will want you to love me more also.... am so happy to know that you love me more as I do..
I only thought about you once today.. I never stopped...
Sweetcheeks please do confirm to me the amount you send when you send the money into this account

Confirm the account details below.

BANK NAME :CAJA RURAL DE GRANADA
Entidad oficina DC Nº de cuenta
3023 0406 53 5534894711
IBAN: ES4730230406535534894711
BIC:BCOEESMM023

Sweetcheeks when you the money have been send to me kindly get back to me with the transfer slip and amount you sent so that i will collect the equivalent from the helper here immedaitely to settl the hospital bills the most important. before any other bills can take place..
Please sweetcheeks.. try and see you do that tomorrow as soon as the wealther is clear enough there... cos the hospital needs the bills to be paid very soon... But I've made them to know that you gonna do that very soon... that what is keeping you is the cold over there and they have agreed with me, but they told me that should be sort out before Saturday.

Can't Wait for your reply my darling angel.

Your Wayno.

He then follows it up with this,

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... you forget to tell me your mom and dad names.. are they still alive?

He actually is taking an interest in Sweety, wonderful news, we are wasting loads of his time, he reads along and waits on Sweety's mails, looking forward to them like a good pet waiting for a pat, he thinks and considers his next move and how he will get Sweety's money,

I wrote this, thinking about how Wayno would be thinking as he reads, lets hope this cheers him up Laughing

Sweety gets badly injured going to the bank, but did she make the transfer?

You will have to read this, yourself to find out Laughing

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling,

The power was out all morning, thank goodness for the fireplace,

It was so lovely sitting there by the fire, my wonderfulness was with me,

We ate a whole box of chocolates and shared a tea while snuggled up by the fire.

Of course i was thinking of you, being so cold we had the cook make a wonderful beef stew,

that reminds me, I was wondering what you favourite food is, I can make sure we have the rigtht ingredients in the cooler

My dareling, I cant wait until we kiss, snuggled up by the fire, the beautiful princess, tucked well into the sack with a goodnight kiss, the help given an early night and the night is ours.

Well, good news and bad news Wayno, well, the good news is that I have the internet up at the moment so i get to read your wonderful male and I get to write to you.

I decided this morning that no matter what, i was going to get down to the bank, I couldn't live with myself if one of teh staff had been hurt in the cold conditions so i wanted to send the money all by myself this time, I wanted to make sure that absolutely nothing could go wrong this time.

It was minus 21 degrees so i rugged up reely well and went out to the bank, you wouldn't believe it, I slipped over 4 times, it was soo slippery, the forth time I really hurt my leg badly and need to go to the hospital, it could have been much worse I am sure, but before i would go to the hospital, I wanted to get to the bank first to get that money to you, i know how badly you need it so wanted to be sure everything went well.

I filled out the forms and lined up, thankfully I only had to wait for about 15 minutes in the que, I handed the deposit slip to the bank teller who started the transfer.

But there was a problem, the bank teller said something was wrong with that account, I was so shocked and upset i cant even remember what he said it was but there was a problem with the account you gave me, I dont know, it may have been the number so please check and if there is a problem you mentioned another bank account, perhaps give me both account details so next time I will make sure it goes through.

Well, must go my dareling, My lunch is read, Roast pork as well as beef with vegetables and a fruit platter, I will save some for you

Bye my dareling

I love you

Sweety

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno is such an obediaent pet, he coughs up bank account number 3 without a fuss

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... Thanks for the reply and your effort to see that you send me the money today.. Hun am hurt right now cos of you slippery and hurting yourself for my sake... Hun hope you okay right now...

Am very sorry for the stress I making you go through just for my sake....

Sweetcheeks I have gotten another bank account there in Uk... which am sure will get through this time around and will not have any problem... and the person who owns the account will be giving me the equivalent of the money here okay my darling angel...
Here the account details...

Pls Cridit my account
HSBC

Name: Akintunde Sotomi

Account: Account number removed

Sort Code: 40-04-04

It will reflect after 30 min you done that and please do scan the transfer slip to me for a proof to them here...

Will be waiting to read back from you soon.

Your Wayno

And follows up a couple of hours later with this

Quote:
Sweetcheeks am still waiting to read from you soon.

The bank account has been reported to Alan for closure and with her inured leg I am sure we can delay him long enough for Alan to do his work.

Sweety tells Wayno the bad news about her leg

Quote:
Hi My Wonderful Sweet dareling

I have really missed righting to you, this damned internet connection is giving me all kinds of grief.

Well, I got a message from the doctor yesterday after mailing you, the exrays are in and the news isn't to good am afraid, I have a hairline fructure in me lower leg and I have to keep off it for 10 to 12 weeks, lucky I do most of my work from home I guess so at least i dont have to worry about that.

Good news though is that my Crew are still in Nigeria, they have been delayed somewhat by the weather so they will be there until this evening if you can make it to the airport to see them.

Dareling, with the internet going constantly please dont worry if you dont here from me, I will be fine hear, it is you and little Susie am worried about.

Take care Wayno

luv u babe

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweekcakes has been ignoring Mercy mostly but today we got this email in

Quote:
Good evening my love,

How are you doing over their, Hope all is well with you my love,

Honey please i will like you to use this email address to contact me as my normal once could not go again and i will like you to try your very best to help me out of this ugly place as i hope on you and i put all my trust on you.

Honey i will like you to do all you can in other to make sure that i get my late father's money been transfers into your bank account as it the only thing i get and live for. Once again have a wonderful weekend and joyful one too.

Looking forward in hearing from you soon.

Yours lovely,
Mercy

What a lovely pet for providing us with her new email address to post at Scamwarners, I think that deserves a reply Laughing

Quote:
Hi Marcy,

thank you so much for replying

I wondered if I had done somethink to upset you because you stopped righting but am so happy for ur male.

Of course I will do all I can for you my dareling.

Please tell me exactly what I need to do.

Regards
Sweetcakes

Wayno is so upset at what Sweety has been put through by "The Internet"

I would have thought it was more to do with what this thieving piece of crap has put her through

Sum spacing added for reeders convenience Wink Laughing

Quote:
Oh am really sorry for what the internet is making you go through... Hun I got your email late and couldnt get to the airport right away, cos am being protective here if not for only one reason.. thats you my darling angel..

Sweetcheeks how is your health now...? Hope you are not stressfull today?

Sweetcheeks please I will want you to send one of your staff to go and send me the money instead of you going, cos of your condition... Hun I don't know why all this happening to us right now...

Am not able to go to the airport today as you thought... and please make sure they get the money sent latest on monday morning so that I can settle the bills here okay...

Less I forget the account owner will be leaving the state where I am to another state.. so I don't want a situation whereby the money will delay the hospital bills the most important here...

in fact right now am starving here.. Sweetcheeks please do something fast..

I love you so much my darling angel.
Your Wayno

I will reply a little bit later if the connection is OK Wink

Edited to add

I thought it would be nice to let Wayno know how shitty his life is and that Sweety is not losing any sleep over him.

Quote:
Hi Wayno

Its very late and very cold but am fine reely, my only problem is to make sure i dont eat too much, you know how it is when you are locked inside away from the cold in winter. Perhaps you could tell me what you used to get up to during the colder months at home

Anyway My dareling I will do whatever I can for you, its such a shame that you couldn't make it to the airport though as that would have been much easier for everybody.

Must go my dareling, I do need some sleep and it takes a while to get around now, thank goodness my always rong husband has sum lifts installed.

Bye Wayno, do take care

Sweety

erinmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First post and I'm not quite ready to start baiting yet but I'm loving reading about it.

So there's a Sweetcheeks & a Sweetcakes, why not introduce Sweetmeats?
As in: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Sweetmeat

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic