SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A party? At the Spooner's? I want to make sure you get my RSVP soonest, as long as site killers are also welcome. I promise not to try to have your wonderful thread deaded while I am here. Wink

And SweetCakes is paying? He has the best plastic! No wonder you married him!

[girlykiss] Kate and DQ [/girlykiss]

Does this mean we can go shopping this week for something new to wear (or not)?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dopey is having a long weekend off or something

I just sent him another prod

Quote:
Desmond,

I do wonder how you can be so insensitive, why have you not contacted SweetCheeks yet.

Every day that passes without you contacting her maddens me even more.

I dont understand what these money problems you have are or how you could end up in such a situation, we have both tried to help you with those problems, SweetCheeks even tried to meet up with you to give you the money in person. but you failed to show up.

I dont know what's going on her Desmond, money is not an issue for us if you haven't noticed and if you were to join us it will not be an issue for you either if only you could how us that you are worthy

Further, I was going to help your business by buying some of these brick tiles, I dont know how many you have but tey may well be right for my office, I had my interior designer contact you for some advice and you have not contacted her either.

We need to sort this out soonest because teh taxes may not be payable if you ship the goods here instead.

Of course, I would be happy to pay for teh tiles up front so you know that you are not going to lose any money.

Do get back to me Desmond and staright away or will take my business elsewhere, I waa contacte by a man just yesterday who has some great brick tiles that he is finding a buyer, it's a great deal, about half the usual price and they can have them on their way here in 2 days if I send off payment by Western Union today

Regards
SweetCakes

If that fails i will look at sending him a fake MTCN to get him excited again

@ Dora, everyone's invited to the party, virtual food and drinks are quite inexpensive now that there is a few extra financial concerns about.

Why not go with SweetCheeks to buy yourselves a new outfit while you're at it, I was kind of hoping the girls would come in maids uniforms although I do worry what the VPAs may look like wearing them

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reason to buy a new dress. jump_4_joy

I really need to catch up with this thread. Embarassed

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra is back and parting with the script again,

I figure i may as well gather script for posting at Scamwarners while I have the chance, sorry for the brief intermission in regular proceedings but if we can ruin some jobs by posting the scripts then our pet will love us all the more

Quote:
Good Morning 9My Charactors name again, I am seriously doubting if she would make a good VPA),
It's good to read from you again. and thanks for being honest with me. after going through your e-mail, I contacted the security company and forward your contact to them to contact you immediately for this delivery, So please get back to me as soon as you are contacted by the Global Max Company, the director Mr. John Pam is the one assisting me to see that the boxes get to australia without any problem. Please do comply with their instruction to enable us have the boxes without any further delay.

Your's only,
Sandra.

Then there came this from the courier company, I wonder if the courier company workers may be interested in becoming VPAs, perhaps we will see, the fact I have been refered on at least means that our pet still thinks we are real magas so I take it as a good sign

Complete with logos and pictures galore came this crap

Quote:
email: [email protected]
TEL:+234-8060789959

Sir,
We are instructed to contact you as the regards to Two luggage boxes belonging to you, deposited by Miss. Sandra Marcy, she has completed all the logistic of our company. Rightnow, we are about to deliver your boxes to you, in Australia. You are hereby advice to forward to this office your direct cell phone number, complete home address, a copy of your international passport or Driver's licence for fully identification, Inorder not to deliver to wrong person. Also you are to pay the sum of 7,850.00 USDollars, to our delivery agent upon is arrival to Australia that will enable him clear the box from the custom custody and Hand over your boxes to you. Note that our delivery agent will be leaving this evening to Australia. Immediately we receive the needed informations that will enable him reach you upon is arrival in your country. We await to receive your reply as soon as possible.

DIRECTOR, GLOBAL MAX SECURITIES $ CARGO SHIPPERS.

JOHN PAM

Customer's Service Dept,
Diplomatic Courier Service

Congratulations.

Delivery Department.

DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES.

Edited with my reply to Sandra

Quote:
Hi Sandra

I have been contacted by the courier company, I think its that john guy, what should I write to him?

Please, call me SweetCheeks, all my friends do

Regards
SweetCheeks

Then followed up with another email to Sandra

Quote:
This is what he sent

Copy and pasted the email in below, no need for me to do that here

Did anybody notice how much money they want from me now, they think I am rich, I am rich I tells ya Laughing

Of course, I will need to be checking with my Very Special and Dear SweetCheeks before sending any money like this, company rules Laughing

one last edit

I decided to fire off an email to this John felow and lay down some ground rules from the start, I am ken to get this business concluded as quickly as possible

Quote:
Sorry John,

I dont send ID to anybody unless they send their ID first, and as it is you asking for my ID, then you will need to go fist, company rules

Oh, Please call me SweetCakes, all my close friends do and I am sure we will end up real close

Just out of curiosity, you are a handsome man, Are you single, my partner is looking for a man

Please get back to me with your ID so we can conclude this business as quickly as possible

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykiss] Dora DQ Corona [/girlykiss]

@ Dora - For sure babe - I am shopping till I drop on Murry's plastic right now. I'll send you a copy in PM and you get doing some retail therapy girl.

Wink

Don't anyone let on to Murry, Corona is out booking some male strippers for the girls entertainment. I know DQ has a todger fixation and we are making a special effort to cater for all our guest's peccadillos, however bizarre.

I suppose I should really make some encouraging comment about Murry's bait posts above.

Shocked

Great baiting and posting my wonderful virtual husband. After I have put my many purchases which were bargains away in my many wardrobes, some of which were indeed yours before our wedding, I will do a bit of baiting myself.

Razz

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It Seems my pet Sandra is as much after my virtual money as my lovely wife

Sandra kindly gives me instructions for the courier company

Quote:
Sweetcheeks, (yes, she wrote that Laughing )

Thank you for the e-mail you forwarded to me. I want you to write Dr. John Pam and confirm from him when the delivery agent will arrive to Australia with the boxes, send to him your direct cell phone number where the agent will reach you when he get to aussie. Make sure that all the information he requested from you is forwarded to him. Please, you know that the clearance fee is important for you to have it in your hand so that the agent will clear our boxes and hand over to you. Murray, also make sure that you take the boxes to your home and when you open it, you can then. take out some money and send it for my plane ticket to join you in Australia.

You should write Dr. John Pam today, because he said the agent will be leaving this evening to Australia so that between now and two days time, the box will be with you. Get back to me as soon as you contact Dr John Pam.

Please dont disappoint me because it took me a difficult time before finanlicing with this arrangement.
Sandra.

I wouldn't dream of dissappointing you Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Sandra’s BS courier company to my wonderful virtual hubby Murray Spooner.

Quote:
Attn; SweetCakes
I see no reason why you have failed to comply with our instruction, knowing very well that our delivery agent have left for Australia with the boxes, by tomorrow morning he is suposed to call you on phone for you to come for the collection of the boxes till this moment you have not reconfirmed your telephone number with our office to enable our agent reach you upon his arrival in Australia. While we told you to reconfirm a copy of your passport or ID card is to make sure that we are delivering the boxes to the rightful owner to avoid delivering to the wrong person,i do not know the way you are understanding it we are doing it for your own good so let us have your telephone number so that our delivering agent will not be stranded in Australia, we look forward to recieve the information.
Regards
John Pam.

Note I love playing with the lads names. Lol. Also note I love replying as my husband, such an authoritarian and no nonsense kinda guy.

Quote:
Attn; John Pain

I am in a hurry to finalise this myself so I don’t understand why you are delaying this transaction, please provide me with your ID so we can proceed. I am never the wrong person, in fact I am always the very right person, a successful and wealthy businessman, so kindly cut the crap, OK.

You provide me with a telephone number and satisfy me that you are prepared to follow my instructions.

Regards Sweetcakes.

Fighting talk Murry, I will gladly be in your corner with the bucket and magic sponge.

Shocked Wink Evil or Very Mad

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved your reply Virtual wife

I just had to pass on my concerns with the courier company to my VPA

Quote:
Hi Sandra

I was just admiring your pictures, you are very beautiful

I have been in contact with Joan, he is very difficult, I wouldn't use tha tcouriercompany again if I were you.

My business means that I need to deal with many courier companies and this is most definately the most difficult I have ever worked with., I would have expected much better considering his charges

Sandra, could you please write to me about what you would do in bed with me, I am really missing you right now and cant wait until we finnaly meet

I think I am falling in love with you Sandra

Fondest regards
SweetCakes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical lad

Ignore my request, then straight back to her problems

We'll just see about that

Quote:
SweetCakes

It's good to read from you again.and thanks for being honest with me.all i just want to let you know is that my luggage has been with them and i trust them so much i have insure them and So please write the Global Max Company, the director Mr. John Pam is the one assisting me to see that the boxes get to australia without any problem. Please do comply with their instruction to enable us have the boxes without any further delay.

Your's only,

Sandra.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the OPSM eye test kate,, Wink Wink

just as well the quote fuction, translates it , As for DQ fixation, it might have something to do with that colourful growth on her head. Confused

Quote:
Don't anyone let on to Murry, Corona is out booking some male strippers for the girls entertainment. I know DQ has a todger fixation and we are making a special effort to cater for all our guest's peccadillos, however bizarre.

I suppose I should really make some encouraging comment about Murry's bait posts above.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* waves to Wearebabe *

I knew we had met before.

You really are a dishy guy y'know.

* blows morning kiss *

Wink Laughing

As for DQ fixation, I mailed the "todger" and she has been off-line ever since - perhaps convulsed with laughter?

Razz

Goat
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U talking 'bout me..........

I was the one who first mentioned the todger, and I must admit [girly laugh] I wouldn't mind seeing either. Us girls need some kind of payoff for all the work we do. I mean if a lad is going to boast about such things then he better be prepared to provide evidence.

I must admit i've been kinda distracted with the RL world the past day or so, but I'm looking forward to the Spooner's 'at home' this weekend. One thing I need to know do you have a big enough bowl to hold all those sets of car keys? I am assuming that party games will be the order of the day ahem night.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Party games, keys in bowls Shocked

What kind of a mansion do you think the spooners run?

Oh, sorry, yes you are right Laughing

Dopey Des seems to have gone on stress leave, I have sent him an email from a new account just to see if his heart was still beating and I guess its good news that for the moment at least it's not

Sandra on the other hand is nicely working herself into a corner with her trunk box delivery, I was contacted by them earlier today after SweetCheeks Kate's reply as SweetCakes;

Quote:
Sir, well, he's off to a good start but could improve by calling me SweetCakes as per my request
Thank you for your mail,here is my telephone number +2348060789959 you can call me anytime, now i want you to know that our agent is in Australia could you please send your telephone number so that he can reach you over there, my scanning machine is faulty as soon as i put it in order i will scan my passport and send to you meanwhile forward the number immedietly so that our delivery agent will not be stranded in Australia.

Regards.
John Pam

Oohh goody, he is already here, we wouldn't want him in Australia now would we, stranded in Chad would be fine but certainly not here in this fine land.

As he has still not provided me with ID I will not be providing mmine to him, I did howver give him a phone number where he can contact me, yes, I know, I wasn't going to do that but I figure that I have an anonymous number and here I have an opportunity to waste some lad phone credit while enhancing our chances of getting Sandra to play with us

Quote:
Hi Johno

I ned to be in a conference call in about an hour so please call this number ASAP (My bait phone mumber)

I will also require you to send your identification

It is standard practice and I dont understand why this is so difficult for you, email me your ID and call me immediately

Oh, please call me SweetCakes, that's what all my friends call me

Regards
SweetCakes

I also contacted Sandra to let her know what's going on

Quote:
Hi Sandra

This John seems such a difficult fellow

I have given him a number to call me but will need to be ain a conference call in an hours time so he had best be quick

Please Sandra, give an old dog a bone, write dirty to me, you know you want to

Regards
SweetCheeks

Lets see how we go now, it isn't looking good for our prospects of finding a VPA right now, but dont think the Spooners give up that easily Laughing

Meanwhile, I think I might prod Des with a fake MTCN to see if I can get him to come back to life, fake MTCNs can do wonders you know Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girly kiss] Ophelia [/girly kiss]

Glad you coming this weekend babe. Mailed "todger" to DQ - same option if you want. Share and share I always say, but not that impressive, though quite how I would know that I ain't letting on.

Wink

Sweety has been crying and knocking back the total contents of Murry’s poolside bar for three days.

So “dopey d” is due a wake up call. Carrot and cosh time.

Quote:
Sweet Desmond

I cried all weekend babe and just know something unavoidable delayed your arrival in Australia.

Desmond, I really hate to be without you, I have had my clerk send some money by WU, please dont let sweetcakes know about this or he will be furious with me, here are the details that the clerk gave me

MTCN: (random 10 digit number)
Senders name: Clark Kent

Hope this helps you sort your business difficulties and that we can soon be in one another’s arms.

Please reply soon babe, before my heart breaks.

Sweetcheeks, you true love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Part of me is hoping the lad has become a gibbering wreck because of all the disappointments of late, but let’s see if he wants some more medicine.

Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DR SweetCheeks and her fake MTCN are sure to do the trick if he has the slightest pulse left

I am hoping he is sitting in the corner a gibbering mess, lets see what your extremely legitimate Laughing MTCN can do for him

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Borg wrote:
Quote:
As for DQ fixation, it might have something to do with that colourful growth on her head.

Dearest Borg this happened to me when I was tickling the Easter bunny.
I was trying to get the Golden egg. Im sure it will go away after Easter its magical and has been randomly changing. Never fear. I know you love my avatars so Wink

Lovely darling Kate wrote:
Quote:
As for DQ fixation, I mailed the "todger" and she has been off-line ever since - perhaps convulsed with laughter?

It was very funny darling and I have mailed you something back and make sure you send the link to your lads. They get all hot and bothered by it and start typing all weird. It's nice to waste their time looking at it.

@Ophelia Dikki we may have to start a new club. The todger club....**Giggling**
I have a lad right now who is supposed to be taking some todger pics. Let's see if he will come through. I will share if he does Wink

I never heard from Des at all so maybe he got hit by a bus??
I know that would end our fun with him but what a way to go out, as a hood ornament, how lovely Twisted Evil

I can't wait for the party and we girls have been having fun shopping...Maybe a little to much fun,lol. Anyway I'm sure we will look wonderful when the party day arrives and I cant wait for the games. I'm sure they will be out of this world fun.
**Kisses all the lovely girls and waves bye to the sweet guys**

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DQ - Todger Club - woooo hoooo - Love it.

Laughing

Latest developments “dopey des”.

Seems he still wants to play.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
Thanks for the mail please mylove i want you to send me the full details he used in sending the money. i was told at the western union location to bring the full details.
His name and address he used in sending the funds.
I love you.
Desmond.

Hang on des “my love”, the details? Mmmmmm. Gosh and double drat I know I wrote them somewhere or other, but I am sure a drop bear ate them.

Shocked

Not to worry though, another mail one hour later.

Quote:
Hi Again,
Sweetheart If you really want to do me the geat favour please do i am so ashame when you send me an M7CN number wish is wrong. Why do you have to take such on me.
Sweetheart we have alot together and i am going to love you forever.
Your Husband
Desmond

Hey! I got two husbands now. Whoopee do I’m a polyandrist!

Confused

Number wrong, well I never, still the walk did you good, yep?

Twisted Evil

Perhaps I can re-send with a slight alteration tomorrow, he’s gonna love me forever anyway so no need to rush.

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Sandra's courier company tried to call me, let the phone ring once and hung up

Latest was an email telling me to call them

Time now for just 3 words as I rush to the door

"Full report later"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*shakes head*

What happened to the romance?

Sad

Sure the marriage was virtual, but expected a better three words...perhaps "bye my dear" "thanks for everything" "kiss me Kate" "buy new dress" "shop till drop".

Can any Eater members suggest what 3 words Murry should have uttered?

Wink

A fake M7CN 9 digit number, and if female, a lifetime membership to the "Todger Club" for the best suggestion.

Laughing

Goat
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Smile I gotta get back here more often.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you like it Harrya and a hearty welcome back, yes, you should get back here more often Wink

Sandra and the courier company update

I haven't heard a peep from Sandra but the courier company kept me busy last night Wink

As of my last update I was waiting to waste some lad phone credit after this email from him

Quote:
Sir,
I will call you please as soon as you recieve call from our delivery agent, do update me i will send you the ID as soon as i can fix my scanner.
Regards.
John Pam

"as soon as i can fix my scanner"
Do you think he may have been baited before Laughing

About an hour later my phone rang, he is the only one who has the number and I only ever turn it on if I am expecting a phone call.

The phone rang, 2 times at the most and as I pressed the button to take the call it hung up, the lousy bastard wanted me to call him bacl obviously, but with so many incoming calls being such a busy business man, I cant ring back everyone who rings

So, I sent an email to John
Quote:
John

I just got a call but dont know whoit was

Please have them ring back immediately

Lads just hate having to use their own credit

He replies
Quote:
CALL ME ON TEL :+2348060789959
John Pam

Besides deliberately not having any credit on my bait phone, I refuse to pay to talk to a lad

Quote:
enough of these childish games John have you agent call me and let the bloody phone ring more than once,

I haven't heard from him since so just now I sent him this

Quote:
Joan
I dont know what's going on, I have done everything I can to work with you to sort out this mess that you have obviously created, I have the dees reasy to pay and all I want is for you to act professionally to finalise this transaction.

I will be in and out of meetings for a few hours but if you email me I will let you know when I can take your call

Please do hurry John, I just dont understand what's going on there

Regards
SweetCakes

As for Sandra

Trying to dangle the carrot again, I send this
Quote:
Sandra,
I have tried desperately to work out what is going on with this courier comapny you have used, I hate to tell you that I told you so but I do worry that they are not at all a good company to deal with, to make matters worse, now they have your luggage and you are streaded without your stuffs.

Please let me know if you need any help while we sort out this mess, I have mentioned to SweetCheeks what these very unprofessional dickheads have done to you and she may even allow me to send you some money, please let me know you are OK

Regards
SwetCakes

Hopefully the dollar signs are still etched into the maggots tiny little brain

Now, onto Dopey
Dopey has sent SweetCheeks several emails thoughout the day, telling how much he loves my Beautiful wifes, ahhemm, Money, I will let her update where she is at with Des when she has finished interviewing the next potential VPA, I am sure that Devil Woman will like the next pet we will be inviting

Oh, darling wife, I dont know quite which 3 words you were hoping for, I thought I had explained myself quite well in my limited time posting.

Out of time now I am sorry

Offer just 2 words this time
Do you prefer Latin, Italian or Spanish tonight Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*waves and blows kisses to harrya*

Murry dear, you are a dear you know. I think Spanish, OK.

¿Éste que hostiga es tal trabajo duro quizá un masaje agradable el jacuzzi es entonces?

Laughing

Mail sent to next victim. (allentony)

Quote:
Hi babe, you mailed me awhile back when I was busy overseas. I am back in the UK now and would love you to get in touch.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Evil or Very Mad

Will get back to "dopey dud" later. I am certain he is looking forward to some more pain.

Wink

Edit suffering from babelfishitis.

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful wife, you will need to put a space between hot and tub Wink

el jacuzzi es entonces

Will I need my hammer, I thought I noticed something needed fixing Cool

More VPAs needed

It seems our last batch of VPAs were not at all suitable, if anybody does have a particular lad they would like invited, please PM their credentials and who knows, they may just become our next VPA.

I wonder how compliant a Russian VPA would be? slow to recruit, maybe I will look into that too Wink

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* waves and kisses to all*

The todger club made to your siggy line Cathartic Kate. Oh well it looks like I'll have to follow suit. I must admit I've only managed to be an assistant on a todger gathering exercise thus far. Though I am assiduously applying myself to better my score.

I don't know if I'll get a todger out of my MPOM (main pet of the moment). While he is enamoured of things to do with the film industry, he is coming around to the idea of my porno production company. But methinks I'm going to have to dangle some other carrots infront of this donkey's face, before I'll have any chance of getting a todger out of him.

Gotta go.. Looking forward to the party.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic