SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the language and story lines have taken a turn in the more NSFW category, there are elements of these baits that are of an adult sexual type nature, we dont want to edit out these things as they are part of what the bait is about and some of the emails may be left with Hi at the start and Bye at the end.

Please, if you think you may be offended by these themes, dont read on

For those who are not offended by what can be best described as "smut" read on and enjoy

Murry Guru retruns to baiting
With gentle persuasion, Cathartic Kate has managed to encourage me back to baiting romance lads. Baiting is something I miss but with other things to do I have slowly stopped baiting all but the odd lad here and there to prove a scammer is a scammer.

Remembering how much fun baiting is and not seeing a whole lot of love baits in this section lately I have agreed.

The storyline
We both thought about it and came up with a plan that I am not sure has been tried before. But it looked like lots of fun

The basic story line is that we are a married couple (see recent PWT virtual wedding) who are co owners in a multinational business. CK runs the UK branch and I run the Australian branch of the business, as we both spend long periods away from each other, we have decided to allow each other to employ a “Very personal assistant” each to get us by during those long and lonely times away from each other.

Of course, being the open couple we are, we both need to agree to all persons employed by our company in that position, which is where the fun begins. We also have many candidates to fill this position so the lads will need to out do each other, who knows, we may even be able to introduce some of them as the competition heats up Evil or Very Mad Laughing

This is very much a joint bait, we both discuss most emails to lads and sometimes send emails as the other character so in some cases, just because Sweetcakes wrote it, it doesn’t necessarily mean that Murry did

The Bait Characters

Sweetcheeks played by Cathartic Kate , SweetCheeks is a very attractive (about) 40 odd year old successful Business woman who is living away from the man of her dreams but still has desires that need to be fullfilled in the absence of her much loved SweetCakes

Sweetcakes played by Murry Guru , Successful businessman aged about 40, who is still very sexually active despite his beautiful wife spending most of her time on the other side of the world, he spends his days "working" in the office and desperately needs a new "Very Personal Assistant" that he can behave inappropiately with

We do have kids, who are independent and living near but not with either of us and we are both very open with our relationship as you can well imagine already

Ms. Dupree played by Drama Queen, the Interior decorator appointed by SweetCakes, extremely attractive woman who takes her job very seriously yet is very open with SweetCakes and accepting of his gentlemanly sleezy way. The interior designer was first put into use on Dopey Des to gather information for him on the up coming reno, pets who are introduced to Ms. Dupree will be greeted by misinformation, deeducation and a whole heap of confusion

Editing to note that the list of pets has not been updated in a very long time but we continue to add new pets as the current pets begin to run out of script, we try to maintain 2 current pets at a time and prefer to bait lads or vlad who we dont have much script for.

We are always looking for new scammers so if you have one for us to try to bait, please feel free to suggest them for a good "spoonering"

Potential Very Personal Assistants:
I will keep updating this post with new applicants

There is Des;
Nigerian lad, I found him after one of his vics contacted me through SW, after several emails back and forth she agreed it was a scam and stopped writing which seemed perfect as it created more time for him to spend with us which is really nice

Sandra;

Sandra is another Nigerian lad, once love scammer, turned ebay scammer and now turning back to romance, from some of the early emails it isn’t hard to see why he gave love scamming away but an ASEM from a promising maga was enough to have him salivating again

Riter;
Riter is a Ghanian, rich husband died, now need you to help me get his millions scammer,

Beatrice, Who hasn't even responded to our calls
another love scammer and one that doesn't appear to be doing so well, uses pictures of a reasonably attractive white girl, not model photos, initial line has been set so hopefully there will be more to report in the near future

Simeone
Simeon or what every his/her name is today is a lad who uses the same email address to scam as either a man or a woman, he is a smarter tahn average lad who is proficient with google and actually writes scripts for other lads, he sees himself as a bit of an Oga

Cynthia
Cynthia is one of Began's lads who has been desperately trying the dating sites, like the the creature of habbit they are isists on trying to get into a site that is actively kicking out the lads. Cynthia is a Dakaar Senegal orphaned daughter of a rich cocoa merchant with boxes of gold or something like that

Sophia
Like Cynthia, Sophia is the orphaned daughter of some rich african who father was liked by rebels and now need help to get her millions which she will gladly share

Baiter education and warnings for newcomers

Good baiting practice
we are baiting on the edge of what we can get away with and probably taking a few risks here and there of losing a lad, but lets face it, this is a bit more unusual and we are looking for some very special and desperate lads to play along with us anyway.

If you happen to be reading along, keep in mind, some of this bait will be against best baiting practice, just because we have gotten away with something, be mindful that we are taking some risks for the benefit of ours and your amusement

Keeping the lads keen
The best way to keep a lad interested is to make his scamming of real people as hard as possible, to this end we will be posting details of all of these lads at Scamwarners to hopefully warn any potential victims.
Obviously, preventing a scam vic has its own rewards but the secondry effect is to keep the lad a bit more desperate, I have been contacted already by some potential vics who have been helped by the information we have made available at Scamwarners, keep in mind, posting the details of your lads, including email addresses, scripts and phone number does help prevent many people from being scammed so please, if you are baiting a lad, spend the time and post up the details at www.scamwarners.com

Keeping the bait from the lads
As we have posted / will post as many details as possible at Scamwarners, there is no benefit to posting some details here as well.

If you are asking questions or posting comments about the bait, please be mindful of what you are posting;
Basic character first names should be fine, other than that, please be very careful, if we lose a lad because he doesn’t want to describe how he will felate a 40 year old businessman, we can live with it, but we don’t want to lose a lad over something posted in the thread

What tools are we using in our bait
For SweetCheeks and SweetCakes:
We have made a conscious decison to use email only in the bait so newcomers will see that it is not essentail that you ring each pet to prove you are real, or to scour the net looking for suitable fake pictures of ourselves, we see many new baiters who in their first bait are asking for somebody to make a call for them, please, learn how to get around these things, that is good baiting and what you need to be learning, you will see how we handle these situations and in most cases we will get away with not doing as the lads have asked, of course, the baits may be helped by doing those things but we are more interested in what we can do without it

Similiarly, Chat, is something else that can enhance a bait but we will not be entertaining tha teither, many lads will insist on chat but quite frankly, this is our bait and not their's so we run the shots here, if these magas want our non existent money, they will play by out rules

Guest baiters
For any of our guest baiters, and we hope to have a few during the course of our affairs, you are free to use whatever tools you wish and take your emails in whatever direction you wish, obviously keep us informed by posting here about what you have done so we can all not only enjoy your efforts but so we can keep our stories straight

We do want to involve as many baiters as possible and with the amount of different lads involved here we can always find a position somewhere for everyone regardless of your experience level, if you see an opening please feel free to enquire and if suitable we will PM you an email address for the lad in question, in some cases, we may not be able to fit you in straight away but if we know your interested we can always work something in

So, that’s enough of my rambling, you all want to see the bait right.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 am; edited 11 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will start off with Sandra,

Standard initial ASEM

Sweetcakes wrote
Quote:
Hi Sandra,

Got your message on the dating site, I would love to get to know you better

Please tell me all about yourself and maybe we can find something for each other

Regards

Less than an hour later I get a reply

Quote:
Hello (removed),

My house and many things done by me have especial charm. Ask me something else and I shall be glad to answer you sincerely and at once.

Of course, I could to say here a lot of kind and intriguing words about me as good girl and of unique individuality. But Iprefer to give you the most important understanding me... I sure, any riches of the peace will not replace for me of the man's love.

I do not know color of your eyes and your preferences in clothes and meal. I do not know nothing about you today while yet. But I can find out your eyes at once among set of other eyes, if we can meet here or somewhere in other place. Because your eyes I see in
my dreams many years already.

I want to create a strong and dedicated family and need a kind serious and responsible partner,Well in One word -A man, ideal for me,Loving,Caring, kind, with sense of humor, clever, smart, prosperous, adorable. Important thing in relationship - Understanding! so Nobody is Perfect as my Mom do always told me.

I've being having a problem with my father who i live with but right now Due to our differences, i have left the State after the death of my Mom in United State Of
America. My Dad works with Oil Contractors in New York and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My ex husband, Douglas Henry, absconded with my father money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in New York,USA. When my ex husband got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USDollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harshand tough against me about this.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United state to meet a friend in Nigeria/ western side in Africa - Lagos, whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left the
state because my father have being treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the states.

Now, I'm in need of your help, I have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me
here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, and I'm hiding up the money from the girl I stayed with
here in West African, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($2million USDollars), so for me to be more safe and secured, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my Travelling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render
private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box are my Travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S because I 'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it's being delivered to you, while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you.

Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your Door Step by the diplomats of the security company, You don't need to burn out to receive it. And the box have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the box, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Box cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as my Fiance who is to receive my Box
in the United State Of America And once the box gets delivered to your doorstep, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arranged everything properly before my arrival.

Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and Hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person

Lot of affections
With all that i am and Loyalty
Sandra Cares...

It came with 2 pictures of an attractive white girl that I may post later

I did my usual skim through, still haven't actually read that myself but realised this scammer wanted to move along quickly and I was happy to oblidge

Steering the bait away from script;
Quote:
Hi Sandra,

You are even more beautiful than I imagined.

OK, so a little about me.

I am an Austrailian and I run the Australian arm of our business, I am about 40 years old and reallly spend most of my time at work, making sure things are going smoothly

I am sure you really dont want to know all about work anyway
Back when I had time I loved going to the park to feed the swans with a special girl.

I enjoy jumping in the hot tub after a hard days work and sometimes miss the special people in my life who always seem too far away.

To be honest Sandra, I am loney and need some company from time to time.

It certainly sounds like this Douglas is a terrible fellow, I am sorry but I dont know if I should be messing in that one, have you contacted a lawyer perhaps they can help

Please do get back to me when you have a chance

Regards

A very short while later, if somebody would like to summarise and let me know feel free, but dont be too bothered

Quote:
Hello (Removed),

My house and many things done by me have especial charm. Ask me something else and I shall be glad to answer you sincerely and at once.

Of course, I could to say here a lot of kind and intriguing words about me as good girl and of unique individuality. But Iprefer to give you the most important understanding me... I sure, any riches of the peace will not replace for me of the man's love.

I do not know color of your eyes and your preferences in clothes and meal. I do not know nothing about you today while yet. But I can find out your eyes at once among set of other eyes, if we can meet here or somewhere in other place. Because your eyes I see in
my dreams many years already.

I want to create a strong and dedicated family and need a kind serious and responsible partner,Well in One word -A man, ideal for me,Loving,Caring, kind, with sense of humor, clever, smart, prosperous, adorable. Important thing in relationship - Understanding! so Nobody is Perfect as my Mom do always told me.

I've being having a problem with my father who i live with but right now Due to our differences, i have left the State after the death of my Mom in United State Of
America. My Dad works with Oil Contractors in New York and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My ex husband, Douglas Henry, absconded with my father money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in New York,USA. When my ex husband got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USDollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harshand tough against me about this.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United state to meet a friend in Nigeria/ western side in Africa - Lagos, whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left the
state because my father have being treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the states.

Now, I'm in need of your help, I have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, and I'm hiding up the money from the girl I stayed with
here in West African, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($2million USDollars), so for me to be more safe and secured, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my Travelling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render
private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box are my Travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S because I 'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it's being delivered to you, while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you.

Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your Door Step by the diplomats of the security company, You don't need to burn out to receive it. And the box have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the box, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Box cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as my Fiance who is to receive my Box
in the United State Of America And once the box gets delivered to your doorstep, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arranged everything properly before my arrival.

Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and Hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person

Lot of affections
Sandra Cares...

Then this shortly after
Quote:
Hello (removed),

How was ur day And Mine is Great i know by now you might be thinking i have not gotten back to you and i could love to know if you are going to help me so that we can work things out for me and Kindle get back to me so that i can forward you the detail where to contact the security company oK..

Thanks

Sandra

Hmm, insisting on using up the script hey, well lets run the lad out of script
Quote:
Hi Sandra,

I would really love to get to know you a little before talking about business and security comapnies

But feel free to tell me all about it i guess, perhaps we can work something out

Regards

Typical lad, wants a picture of me, well, sorry, but it needs to be a pretty bloody special lad to get a fake picture from me

Then this 1 minute after, sure types quick, I might even get some work done by this "Very Personal Assistant" Laughing

Oblidging with the photo I sent this

Quote:
Certainly, give me a few moments and i will pull one out

Nothing attached of course

So pushy this lad, I love pushy lads, victims dont Wink

Pushy lad wrote
Quote:
i want you to have it email back to me

Of course, it just a test to see if I am real

If I wasn't real I wouldn't be writing right?

I answer her questions, quite honestly too;
Quote:
Hi Sandra, I didn't notice this email otherwise I would have replied together,

No matter

Of course love is everywhere, we never know when it is going to knock at our inbox do we

I am very big on trust, perhaps too easily trusting at times but i do OK

Believe me, I have obstacles, every day i have obstacles

What are you looking for in relationship?
well, for now i want to know you better to see if you are what I am looking for, I do have some needs but want to make sure you are right for me before going too far

What makes you happy?
Many things make me happy, one thing in particular lately has been making me extremely happy, a special person i have been emailing

What's Your favorite color?
Green

What Your favorite Hobbies?
Do you really want to know about that already?

What types of musics do you love?
Whatever my love wants to listen to

What can you do for Love?
Darling Sandra, we haven't even been on a date yet

Do you believe in True Love?
Of course I do, I am a very loving man and there are many that would tell you how much I believe in love,

I know you will have some answers for me to the same questions so if you could send me your answers and I will make sure they get used to good effect

Thanks for the emails
It really is nice to get them

Regards

It certainly is nice to get them, then I can post them at Scamwarners Wink

Knowing she still wants my picture, I send her one

Quote:
Ok, attaching it here

I hope you like what you see

Regards

Nothing attached Laughing

No mention of the picture, she replies
Quote:
Thanks so much for your reply amso much happy in reading from you well just want you to know that am single never married and have no kids am looking for someone whos honest caring and understanding for a long team relationship am new to internet well i will like to know if you married and have kids and what you doing for fun and for f living...what are you looking for ina woman and what type of relationship are you looking for yeah it true we have not been in dating yet but i just tod you this just bcos i see something good in you and something common i will be waiting to read from you..

Sandra Caress

And then continues with script

This is all still the first day, and a Saturday to boot

Quote:

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United state to meet a friend in Nigeria/ western side in Africa - Lagos, whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N..N.P.C. I left the

Lot of affections
Sandra Cares...

Lets try again to steer the bait my way, I am not big on long emails normally but I thought I owed it to the lad for no picture

Lets see if i can dangle the carrot
Quote:
Sandra my Sweet lady

I have no interest in your money, my only interst is in a mutual relationship that would be of mutual benefit to both of us.

Now, I dont mean to sound crude, but i have obseved your comments and feel I can trust you but i really do need to be assured that you will be completely discreet about this

My business is doing very well, there are 2 main divisions in our business, an Austrailian arm and and a UK arm, I run and have control of the Australain Business while my Partner runs the UL section.

I spend many long weeks and months from my partner and seek somebody to fill in for her during those times she is away. We have mutually agreed that his would be best for both of us, of course, all expenses will be paid up front and I dont mean to make it seem like I am paying for your services but as I say, I am a very wealthy man and am quite used to getting what I want, I really dont mean to offend you but i am prepared to pay whatever it takes for the right applicant who would be employed by my company as my very personal assistant

Of course, all of you needs would be well and truly taken care of and of course, I would be expecting something in return for the amount of money I will be paying

Please let me know if you are interested and if so i can then tell you more about it

Regards

And finally she is starting to pay attention, still on day one Wink

Quote:
Hi Removed

i am such glad to hear back from you and i can understand you better.and i have hard everything with you said and get back to me.i will be waiting to hear back from you my love. again...i cant wait to come over there and meet you.

Your Love Sandra.

So, lets explain what a "very personal assistant does

Quote:
Hi Sandra

You do understand the importance of being secretive dont you, I wouldn't want my business to be effecetd by this at all

I cant wait for this, What do you think would be a fair salary to come here and be my personal assistant.

I also must be sure that you will happily allow me to have my way with you during breaks and quiet times

If you are happy with the arrangements I will need to know when you can get here but also how much you will need to get here

Please get back to me immediately

Regards

Pushing the lad along
Quote:
Sandra Dear

I do need an answer

I dont need to rush such an important decision but i really do need to know

Thanks

And one more shove

Quote:
Hi Sandra,

I really do want to know your thought on this, I did have other personal assistance to get through but I really did think you were the right person, anyhow, if you cant tend to my needs here and now, perhaps you are not the one for me after all

Regards

The following day, the money signs start to work

Quote:
Hi removed,

Thanks for your maill...i am so much glad to hear back from you...and honey i just contact embarsy and they let me know that my flyticket to come down there it will cost my about $850 so sweetie...i dont know what to do right now so i want you to think about it and email back to me.

What, you want to scam me for a measly $850, no, I dont get out of bed for $850 fake dollars

Lets offer some more money and explain the job better

Quote:
Hi Sandra,

thanks so much for getting back to me

$850 you say, strange, my last personal assistant told me it was closer to $10,000, are you sure that figure is right, I would hate to see you out of pocket.

So, you do understand what I want from you right, it is no small ask and I would hate for you to get here and find out exactly what I need from you

I need a very very personal assistant,
your job will be to look good at all times
wear very skimpy tops and very short skirts
give me back rubs when I am stressed
tend to any of my extra marital needs
Organise my busy social schedule
Make me drinks
Drive me home when I get drunk
and keep away when my wife is in town

There is also the question of salary, how much do you think is a fair price for a very very personal secretary?

Please, dont play with me, this is very serious and I need to organise this properly, if you have any second thought, I need you to tell me now.

If the plans are satisfactory to you, I will get your paperwork and tickets sorted straight away.

One more question, do you have any shops nearby where you could pick up some very tight fitting clothes, perhaps some lingerie,

Please Sandra, i really do need an immediate answer so do get back quickly

Regards

It's a good thing I mentioned it too, as it turns out, it will cost more

Quote:
Hey Good morning,

I received your e-mail. Rightnow.. i need you to send me 2,195.00 US dollars, with that amount, I would be able to purchase the plane ticket in coming over, ok. and if you think you'll add up some lil more with it because i might need to buy one or two things i.e Thong ( panties,bra and some sweet rose)

You should send 2,600.00 USdollars, Then. as soon as i receive the money, i will do the necessary arrangment. I'll be there with you in second day if i leave this place around afternoon time. Look murray, i'll have to forward you the necessary plane details on my arrival when after purchasing it.

Oh, i'm gonna please you in so many ways, you know - Love you for who you are, make you always feel good, i'll always make you happy when we're happily together, and I'll satisfy you in-term on bed, just to make u feel alright. thats my duty, Look after you and take good care of each other and i hope - you'll be good man to me now and always. So here's the information to send the money below

Receiver's Name: Monica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Avenue, Maryland.
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Amount: 2,600.00 US Dollars
Text Question: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra

All i will need from you when after you've gotting the money sent through Western Union, is an MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number - which is 10 digit number, and you can aswell write me your info such as; full home address, and your cell phone number. okay Again: send the money through Western Union and get back to me with the MTCN , and other info as soon as you can.

Waiting to hear from you soon,
Hug'ss

I will continue shortly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sandra is keen, great news, time to introduce the lad to SweetCheeks Wink

Quote:
Hello Sandra My dear,

You certainly are keen aren't you

I love that in a woman, of course i will pay for you to get here, i said i would.

Now, pefore you can be my very personal assistant, you will need to contact my partner for her final approval, I will put in a good word for you of course because, well I just think your perfect for the position

I need you to do some things for me,

firstly, tell me exactly how much you need sent to you

When can you get here

Tell me about how you may be able to please me, do you like giving head, I bet you do

Then, if you will contact my Partner, [email protected] like i say, this is a paid position with quite a good salary on offer if things turn out so make sure you are very professional

Good Bye Sandra
It really warms my heart that you are writing to me

Regards

And it does warm my heart, realy it does, much better me than a potential vic

The lad tries to squeeze a few more dollars from me, I am happy about that, the bigger the payday, the more likely it is the pet will perform tricks

Sandra wrote
Quote:
Hey Good morning,

I received your e-mail. Rightnow.. i need you to send me 2,195.00 US dollars, with that amount, I would be able to purchase the plane ticket in coming over, ok. and if you think you'll add up some lil more with it because i might need to buy one or two things i.e Thong ( panties,bra and some sweet rose)

You should send 2,600.00 USdollars, Then. as soon as i receive the money, i will do the necessary arrangment. I'll be there with you in second day if i leave this place around afternoon time. Look murray, i'll have to forward you the necessary plane details on my arrival when after purchasing it.

Oh, i'm gonna please you in so many ways, you know - Love you for who you are, make you always feel good, i'll always make you happy when we're happily together, and I'll satisfy you in-term on bed, just to make u feel alright. thats my duty, Look after you and take good care of each other and i hope - you'll be good man to me now and always. So here's the information to send the money below

Receiver's Name: Monica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Avenue, Maryland.
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Amount: 2,600.00 US Dollars
Text Question: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra

All i will need from you when after you've gotting the money sent through Western Union, is an MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number - which is 10 digit number, and you can aswell write me your info such as; full home address, and your cell phone number. okay Again: send the money through Western Union and get back to me with the MTCN , and other info as soon as you can.

Waiting to hear from you soon,
Hug'ss

An extra $400 for some underwear and a rose, it had better be good stuff Laughing

I misunderstand the amount, trying to increase the size of the carrot and get the lad to contact SweetCheeks

Quote:
My Dear Sandra

You do understand what i need you for dont you

Please contact my Partner [email protected]

Our company rules prevent either of us employing anybody in such a position without the others express permission, you will need to contact SweetCheeks and answer some questions for her before i can release any money to you

The amount of money is no problem and you may as well buy yourself a very sexy dress to wear, something silky and short, I just know how much you will like wearing it, and dont just buy one, Very personal assistants need to be looking their best perhaps $10,000, but perhaps $26,000 is a little excessive

Sweetcheeks is expecting your email, please do that straight away

The lad sends SweetCheeks a blank email

Regards

Then a few hours later another push

Quote:
Sandra my dear

I really need you to take this more seriously, I have others who also want this position but you are by far the prettiest.

I spoke to my partner and she tells me you have sent a blank email, now I didn't tell you to actually write anything but that is the person you need to convince before i can send you the money to get here, please, you need to act much more professionally if you want to be my very personal assistant

Regards

Still nothing from the lad, SweetCheeks decides to get into the bait

Quote:
Hello Sandra,
My partner mailed me to expect your mail.
My nickname is Sweetcheeks.
I am co-owner with (me), who as you are aware runs the Australian section of our business, whilst I run the English section.
Would you please tell me more about yourself, education, interests, former employment etc.

Finally, after god knows how many emails, the lad starts to get with the program

This from Sandra to SweetCheeks Kate
Quote:
Its good from you.

There is nothing special about me. Smile!! I'd a degree. read my master in london, Uk. i like doing new things, travelling to see new things, like museum, parks, visiting theater to watch movie, many more . im a woman of my word, i have once work in one of company in the states before i left to Nigeria. i dont work for now but hopefully when i'm out of here to Australia to meet (me) then. i can start a new work. so about me. i think - we'll have to meet in-person and we can take things further by getting to know each other more. We cant take all the time in communicating through this internet, i like the real thing. cant be so sure of where to start in telling you about me. but here's lil abt me` I'm young - 30 years old. born and grew up in New York. SINGLE with no kid. 5ft 7inch. im white. my eyes are blue and blonde hair.

Sandra.

I bolded a bit towars the bottom, notice the lad is pointing out he is white, diverting from the truth that she is African

Pushy lads are the best Laughing
Sandra wrote to SweetCakes to tell of her meeting with SweetCheeks

Quote:
I've been communicating with her, she seem to be nice and intelligent. well dear, i would say you should go ahead and send me the money , so i can take my leave and be with you there before this weekend, if you wont make it up to me, Then. lets forget about everything that we've talked of so far, all i want to hear in your next e-mail is by telling me that you've gotting the money sent.

What is it with these lazy scammers, give me money, i dont want to know anything what so ever about the job, all I want to know is when i can steal from you

All in good time of course
I reply
Quote:
Hi Sandra

I am glad you have written to Sweet Cheeks, but you need to understand, the position of very personal assistant in this company is a much sought after position, believe me, my last very personal assistant left about a month ago on maternity leave and i have not had a very personal assistant since, I am hanging to get you here, and to be honest there are others bothin within and outside the company who are desperately seeking to be my very personal assistant.

I am doing everything I can to get the money to you as I think you are the most qualified, but as wit hall large corporations, we do need to follow rules, the rule here is that Sweetcheeks must approve this.

So far she seems happy with your responses, we spoke on the phone just before she went to bed and she said she likes you a lot but she also has her eye on another girl, mid 20s, great body and she may even swing both ways.

I will talk to her again in the morning and see if i can sway her your way, in the meantime you need to make sure she knows how keen you are.

Please, send her an email right now and let her know the kind of things you can do, do you happen to swing both ways, do you like the rear passage, do you swallow, can you type, if so how many words a minute

Remember, I am willing to pay all expenses plus a tidy sum before you get here but you do need to show more initiative

I also need you to let me know what kind of salary you think you deserve, we havn't discussed this yet and i do want to makesure you are happy with the arrangements, especially in these very hard times

Regards

That's where we are curently with this lad, but there are 2 more to post about and none of them are finished yet Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Sandra is very keen, and as your partner I am taking time to discover her knowledge of matters sexual. She needs to understand what her duties will be and must have extensive knowledge of many (ahem) unusual techniques.

My lad however is very boring and scripty, he does not read my mails, but I am sure the promise of a few candlelit snug dinners for two and romps in the hottub will soon have him slavering.

Of course, like with Murry's (tacky tart), sorry, personal assistant. He too must first contact and gain my partners approval.

Des is making arraingement to fly to the UK from wherever he claims to be. I at first thought it was Italy, but the dear lad even confuses himself. Such a simple soul and quite a bore...but that may very well change. The lure of easy dollars and Sweetcheeks' sweetcheeks will sure have him upping his game, or else.

Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont want to confuse the issue but haven't had time to tell you, he sent flight details that we can post a little later, they have him coming to Australia to visit you Rolling Eyes

Why are lads so god damn lazy, they cant even read our emails to them, we go to all the trouble of baiting them, and this is the thanks we get Twisted Evil

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I just read through it all. Gold! This is going to be sweet to see it unfold. Glad to see some of your work Murry. I haven't been posting my baits. I've got good ones on the go, But I usually just post if I need some creative support.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Canadian, dont take this the wrong way, post them to give creative support Wink

I am more to blame than anyone, but this place needs some baits posted so the new members can see how it's done.

Even the straight baits and the failed baits, there is a good lesson to be learnt for our newer love baiters

Oh, glad you have enjoyed so far, hopefully it is just starting to warm up Laughing

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah alright Murry, Sorry for that. I should've been doing that. I'll throw some down then, a little later in the morning though...I've only had one coffee... Confused

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont be sorry, it is easy to think nobody would have interest in your baits when they are straight baits, but they do become interesting for some, I haven't even been taking notice of the lads emails in this bait in some cases Laughing but to a new member, seeing how to straight bait is important

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait started with the usual yet effective, hi, you mailed some time ago, but blah de blah, maybe you would write back.

Des responds

Quote:
Thanks for the mail,i will write you some about myself and my work when i got home in the mean time have fun and take good care of yourself for me.
Desmond

No need for a huge response to this yet. I reply with a standard, thanks for your mail, glad you wrote back, please tell me more about yourself.

Des responds

Quote:
How are you today, i hope that all is well with you down there, as for me i am very fine and sound. Just that it hurts me so much when i remember that we are miles apart from each other.would have really been nice if you join me for some of my daily Rounting. I would loved to come and see you face to face someday.I must confess you are so so beautiful and adorable that i cant seem todo anything without having the thought of meetig you. this morning My daily routine is very simple......I wake up in the morning then get ready for work,8:30 every morning and work till noon, i leave the office for my assistant in the Afternoon around 12:50pm for Lunch...come back around 1:30Pm and continue working..I close from there around 5pm in the evening...That is how my routine is from mondays till fridaysI play golf on fridays after work with some couple of costumers who like golfing too, I do not have any friends at all rather i am a man on my own, i make this descision After what my best friend did to my ex girl friend who supost to be my wife(sleeping with her) i decided that i stay away from friends...I dont bring them too close to me..My favourite colour is Blue.Sky Blue to be precise.... During the weekend i do go out with my daughter for shoping,going to beach. watching good movies Some times i love reading the holy bible to keep myself busy You and my daughter are the only family that i have now so i have to make sure that i am with her through the weekend..my Daughter jessica is the greatest joy of my life..She is such a wonderful Girl and very intelligent..She plans on becoming a Lawyer in the future...lol.. I know you're going through a lot, but remember you have a friend in me, forever, there is nothing , nor noone that could ever take that away from you!! Keep your head up. And remember that I will always care about you and your well-being.Tell me what are the qualities that you want in a man during a relationship baby, i want to really know if i am that kind of man that you want cos for me you are that special woman that i have been waiting for. I Will be waiting to hear from you sooner. Well i want to know what you will say about this ok. And i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Desmond.

OK nice script, poor dear lads (NOT), always unlucky in love aren’t they, and always have a bible close to hand, such a comfort. He sends a nice stolen photograph. Note in my reply I mention my photo on a dating site which I am not a member of, and where I certainly have not posted a photo. This will stop him requesting one of me which I would not send in any circumstances, fake or otherwise. Twisted Evil

My reply.

Quote:
Thank you for your wonderful reply
I am a businesswoman, running the UK arm of our business
I am 40 years old and devoted to my business which allows me to travel quite a bit
Exactly what I want in a man right now, well, lets just say that I will tell you all about that soon if you continue to impress me the way you have so far
We have 2 children, 19 and 20
You have obviously seen my photo already on match.com so you know what I look like already.
Not sure what else to tell right now but would like to get to know you before telling too much about myself, a girl needs to keep her secrets right lol
Going by the photo you sent it seems you are a business man as well, what is your line of business exactly, please tell me all about it, does that mean you travel much and if so do you travel to the UK, it sounds like we may be able to meet up somewhere if things continue as they are
Please do get back to me and tell me all about yourself, I want to know everything there is to know
Kind Regards
Sweetcheeks Spooner

Des responds. Yawn O’Mara. What a pitiful turgid tale of woe this is. Dickens eat your heart out. Shocked

Quote:
Guess is time i have to tell you something and everything about myself baby.i was still a young boy when i lost my parents in Hungary. Originally am from that part of the world but i do work here and ever since i stay right here,A sister to my father brought me up though she is old now but still live right here in Hungary. I study Diploma in Public Maketing, and i have knowlege about contructing and Survelling and Trades.later on i was Apply as an sales manager in company right here.that was many years ago my dear.then i find my ex -wife i and surended my all and all for her before she later broke up my heart after she has giving birth to jessica for 7yrs.Do you know that i vow never to trust any Lady or to have anything in contact with them after when i coulght my ex Red handed with a friend of mine cheating on me.So i decided to divource her for about 5years back.i was alone and always be my self because i dont go to anywere i should go with mylove anymore and my daugther always want me to get another lady of my chioce,I really need a cool and commited relationship now because i think am matured and i know what is Good for me now.Im not a self minded person,i do care and make people feel happy expcially when have find love in you as a lady.i live alone in a an apartment but my daugther live in school.i dont have any brothers nor sister to share with,i only have my daughter left with me now because i was the only child to my parents before they died.Do you know what,now have found you and you and i think if ever you alone can restore me back after these years of sorrows and temptation.as for me i hate double dating and i dont even think of geting another woman beside anyone i find mylove with, and no distance can seperate us from being together.i think i have to stop here because am geting tired siting down in front of my computer,i need someone real. to talk with .guess i will stop here for now.Angel reply me when you sign back.peace and Joy.
Desmond.

Wow, what a sorry sob story, violins puleeze. Does my reply sound full of comfort? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello you poor man
Very sorry to hear that you have been hurt, please feel free to tell me all about it, cry apon my shoulder you wonderful man, I will listen to you, please tell me, I know it will help to get it out
I need to organise the house keepers so I will need to get back to you later but please, get back to me and tell me all about it
Regards
Sweet Cheeks

Des now responds with 2 mails for the price of - a lad BOGOF. Laughing

Quote:
Hi,how are you doing this is my picture,it was takingg some days back when my daughter came home to visit me from school.

Quote:
Hello Spooner,
Thanks for the few lines you sent me i am happy to hear from you.i am open and really want you to know more about me and my family.
I dont have arms to hurt anyone cause i want my betts half and the woman that will give me joy all the days of mylife.
My relationship life,was really bad.i always feel hurt when i flash back to the old days when things were really going bad for me. i am open hearted, and have never find the woman that can make me happy.some say love is wicked and i know because when i try to love it seems not working was told to keep trying cause the right woman for me has not been sent smiles......think i talk too much sweetie,ask me anything you wish to know about myself i am here to tell you all cause i am honest.i have been working lately on some project with a company in italy,bassed on Bricks Tiles and hope soon they will call me for approvement of my profject files.so do understand the reansons why i always dont come online for chat this few days.
tell me more about your country and the people around you.i read on your email you talked about house keeper,are you that lazy to do things around the house for youself lol think i will come and help you do some house work if you invite me.
I am on my way to have luch now and later tonite my daughter will be coming home from school and i hope to pcik her up.
do write me an email and let me know how things are with you.
kisses and always have me in mind.
Desmond

OMG. How dare he call me Spooner, that warrants a slap, but he is reading this mail, note his crack about my being lazy. OK buddy boy, I’ll let that one slide for now and make out I thought you were joking, but for warm regards, read warm something else later, a promise. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Desmond
Thank you very much for your interesting reply and the wonderful photo. Please note for future correspondence that Spooner is my surname. I would very much like to number you among my friends, and my friends refer to me as Katey or by nickname Sweetcheeks.
I would have replied sooner but as a businessman you are aware how much time is devoted to effectively running a business, especially with mid month audits due. I have recently hired a new secretary and she does leave a lot to be desired, though is keen.
Italy, how wonderful. You can do me a big favour Desmond. I have to attend a conference in Rome early June. Would you recommend me two or three very good local hotels, expense is not a concern so send me some details in your next mail. I may also be able to send some business your way. The main conference and visitor centre at our headquarters is being completely refurbished. Provide me more information, prices and details about the brick tiles. If we can quickly agree a reasonable price I will get one of our contractors to size the required area.
I am certainly not lazy! OK, I know you were joking. I appreciate a man with good humour. The business is highly successful and I choose to employ others to supervise the domestic arrangements.
Get back ASAP with the replies to my requests and please do tell me more about yourself and your life and family. I am very much warming to you. You are handsome, an astute businessman with a vary caring and compassionate attitude. I sense we will soon be firm friends and hopefully more.
Warm Regards
Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Des replies. Note I had given him some tasks to keep him occupied while in his cyber café, but he just ignored them. OK more future pain coming darling des. Shocked

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
How are you doing and things over there.my goods has been finaly done and i will be making trip back to london by this week and really wanted to meet you first and i will be going to the agency here to make booking of myflight and i will send you the details so you can have the flight date on how you will come to the airport to pick me.
i miss you and lo ve you alwas please take good care of yourself for me and always have myheart as yours.
i love you.
Desmond

My reply through gritted teeth. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Handsome Desmond
So happy your work is completed. I am so pleased to finally be able to meet you. I will gladly pick you up. We can spend pleasurable times together. We can discuss our future.
Yes, send me your details babe.
Fondest Regards
Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Des replies but proves he has not read my mails and wants me to phone him.

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
Thanks for the reply i am so pleased to know you will come and pick me up at the airport.
please do give me a call soon as you get online or send me an sms to let me know you are online because i really want to chat with you and make plans on my coming to visit you. i hope your boss or your office can alow you have somedays off for my sake because i really want us t o spend much time together when i come.
here is the hotel number i use in africa just give me a call anytime and i will be glad to hear your angelic voice.
[+23480-7221-xxxx} Room 103.
i will be expecting your call anytime soon mysweetheart.
Take care.
Desmond

Well at least it is not Spooner, he has learned, but gets another slap for forgetting I am a boss (should have read my mails) and note the sidestep to avoid phoning. Cool

Quote:
Hi Desmond
Of course I can pick you up, I already said I would.
Sorry, I wont be able to call you, I firmly believe that the man must call the woman, I am big on this, it shows no romance at all to ask a girl to call you, besides, my office has had all international calls blocked except for those to Australia.
As regards to asking my Boss, you really need to pay more attention to me, I AM THE BOSS < I OWN HALF OF THE COMPANY, I am certain I will be able to have a bit of time off to see you but I will need to talk to my partner about it first.
In order for me to be able to leave I do need to get back to work and tidy up some loose ends, so when are you getting here, what flight and where will it arrive?
Do get back to me straight away, I am really looking forward to enjoying good times with you, a wonderful and handsome man.
Sweetcheeks

Des replies

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
thanks alot for the mail i am happy when i read your mail.Love the line wish you said i am to call sure i should be the one calling cause i am the man of the house lol.
how is life treating you and i hope everything is fine.
The flight will be booked from an agency here so he request me to get him the details of the airport closer to you so he can make my booking and get everything done as soon as possible.i am taking a one way flight so he really needs everything i have never been there to your country so i think my sweetheart need to provide me with the details.
i am online now wish you can meet me and lets share some chat i am having this strong feelings of missing you while we have not met i hope i will be safe in your armms when i come.
kisses and stay bless always for me.
Desmond

So he wants to impress me. That calls for a short and sharp response. Mad

Quote:
Darling Desmond,
Many thanks for your swift and pleasant response. Glad you are a man’s man, I approve.
Heathrow is the closest airport and do not be concerned I will gladly meet you and welcome you to my country.
Would love nothing more than to chat you babe, but have a board meeting this afternoon.
Please mail back your flight details.
Missing you too.
Sweetcheeks. Xxxxxx

Des responds with nothing new. Blah, blah, blah. Laughing

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
So nice to hear from you. how are you and things over there. i would try to meet with the travelers agency man today and ask him more about myflight details.
sweetheart i miss you always and i kept thinking about you so much. i slept last nite with thought about you and i am worried when i come to your country, i dont miss at the airport because i have never been there and i dont want to search for you when i get there. i know i am not a little kids to get lost while i am there. but i hope we will meet each other sweetheart.i need the name of the airport closer to you and the state and city wish i needed to make all the booking mylove.
baby please send me your cell number so i can call you soon as i am done to let you know more about myflight details.
with all myheart and warm kiss to you and you aloe sweet.
Your Bestman.
Desmond
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

My reply with slight slap and brimming with lurve. Confused

Quote:
Desmond.
I am delighted I am having such an effect upon you, you too are constantly in my dreams.
Have no doubts my handsome man I will meet your from your flight and we can spend some wonderful times together.
Maybe you have missed my mail, but I already wrote back naming Heathrow airport as the nearest.
Sweet kisses to a sweet man.
Sweetcheeks xxxxxxxxxx

Des responds with BS travel details. Note how impressive is the claim of validity. The lad obviously has a screw loose flying to Heathrow airport in Australia via The Netherlands. Lads doncha love ‘em. Laughing

Quote:
********* This is a valid travel document **********

Hi sweetheart,
How are you doing and life with you. i am happy to hear from you. i got back from the travelers agency and i was really tired and i slept off i am so sorry i miss you so much and i really cant wait to meet you. my sweetheart please give me your cell number so i can call you or send you an sms when i landed there to make you know were to come pick me up. i dont want to get lost make sure you are at the airport to come pick.kiss and always on my mind.

Thank you for your reservation. Please find below your reservation details.

Your booking code is: 2HK2RU

Your flight selection:

Departure
FromLagos(Murtala Mohammed Airport)toAmsterdam(Schiphol)
Flight numberKL0588
Departure/Arrival21:40 Thu 2 Apr 2009
Arrival time05:30 Fri 3 Apr 2009
ClassEconomy Class

FromAmsterdam(Schiphol)toKuala Lumpur(International Airport (KLIA))
Flight numberKL4103
Departure/Arrival12:00 Fri 3 Apr 2009
Arrival time06:05 Sat 4 Apr 2009
ClassEconomy
RemarksOperated by Malaysia Airlines

FromKuala Lumpur(International Airport (KLIA))toSydney(Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport)
Flight numberKL4119
Departure/Arrival09:00 Sat 4 Apr 2009
Arrival time19:50 Sat 4 Apr 2009
ClassEconomy
RemarksTotal journey time: 36 hours 10 minutes
Operated by Malaysia Airlines

Price Breakdown
Passenger TypeNo.Ticket priceTax and fuel surchargeTotal
Adult(s)11,540.00409.621,949.62

PriceUSD 1,949.62

* Prices are listed in

Passenger information (First )
NameMr. Desmond Eddy (Adult)
Mobile+2348072219650
[email protected]
Seat preferenceNone
Special mealNone

Selected ticket type
Selected ticket typeKLM Ticket office Lagos
AddressSapetro Towers,plot 98, Adeola Odeko Street, Victoria Island
Opening hours:Mon - Fri 08h30-16h30 Sat 09h00-13h00. Our office is not opened on Environmental Saturdays
Collection dateThursday 29 Mar 2009

Payment information:Cash 1,949.62 USD.

If you have any questions, please contact KLM Service Center 01-4912538 or [email protected]
Baggage Policy:
Dangerous items are not permitted to be taken as luggage into the cabin of an aircraft or its hold.
Certain items are only permitted to be taken aboard the aircraft as hold luggage.
Specific rules may apply to your journey. Go to klm.com for a complete overview on baggage allowance and latest updates

Please ensure that you are in possession of the correct and valid travel documents for your entire journey.

Thank you for booking with KLM!

Yours sincerely
KLM e-Services

To be continued. Wink

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now back to the lovely Sandra who wants to become Murry’s plaything. She was instructed to mail me, and indeed did, but it was blank. So I fired one to her.

Quote:
Hello Sandra,
My partner mailed me to expect your mail.
My nickname is Sweetcheeks.
I am co-owner with Murray, who as you are aware runs the Australian section of our business, whilst I run the English section.
Would you please tell me more about yourself, education, interests, former employment etc.

Sandra responds

Quote:
Its good from you.

There is nothing special about me. Smile!! I'd a degree. read my master in london, Uk. i like doing new things, travelling to see new things, like museum, parks, visiting theater to watch movie, many more . im a woman of my word, i have once work in one of company in the states before i left to Nigeria. i dont work for now but hopefully when i'm out of here to Australia to meet murray then. i can start a new work. so about me. i think - we'll have to meet in-person and we can take things further by getting to know each other more. We cant take all the time in communicating through this internet, i like the real thing. cant be so sure of where to start in telling you about me. but here's lil abt me` I'm young - 30 years old. born and grew up in New York. SINGLE with no kid. 5ft 7inch. im white. my eyes are blue and blonde hair.

Sandra.

Nothing special, just nothing but BS baby. Let’s have some fun and find out how down and dirty she will go for the dollars.

Quote:
Sandra.
You sound a very worthy and intelligent and capable girl. I am impressed.
I am particularly impressed that you are prepared to travel and are trustworthy too.
Has my partner fully explained what your position will be within the company?
I know he is a virile man and has many needs. Are you sure you can handle all his requirements?
He is particularly fond of being fellated, given head, you know. Have you much experience?
Please mail back to me your thoughts and any concerns.
Sweetcheeks.

Sandra responds

Quote:
Thank you. and yeah, he has explained everything to me and i am ready to play along for as long as it takes. I can handle all his requirements. Yeah i know , in the way he expressed himself to me. I dont have much experience about that but willing to learn. so i hope - we can all work together and be a good team. i am willing to come over to australia as soon as i can so i can meet you and murray. Katey, you've to tell your partner to go ahead in sending me the money as requested

Its really been nice communicating with ya,
Sandra.

Interesting mmm. All Murry’s requirements? Willing to learn? Me to tell him to send money?

Nothing is as simple as that lad, your pain is just beginning.

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juicy! Like those fruit filled gushers candy's...I never liked those...

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra has been a little slack with replies so I decided to give her a bit of a hurry along

Quote:
Hi Sandra

I just know I am going to end up in trouble for this if Sweetcheeks finds out but I do think you are by far the best qualified for teh job

Please send me photos and tell me how you will suck me when I pick you up from the airport

I has my clerk send some money for you to show I am serious, please dont mention a word of this to Sweetcheeks or I could end up in serious trouble with her

MTCN: (Random 10 digit number)

Regards

Now, what I want you all to do, is stop what you are doing, turn down the volume of anything noisy near you, aim your ears towards lad land and listen very very carefully,........ hear anything? yep, that's right, if you listen carefully, you can just make out the sound of a lad salivating over a payday that is just around the corner

As I posted the above, I got a 3rd reply from the lad, nothing like a fake MTCN to lift the lads spirits

Quote:
Hi (me),

Thanks for your mail...i want you to get back to me with the Scanned Receipt Given to you at Western Union Office. and tell me how much did you send? i am waiting to hear back from you soon. Sandra Cares....

I love these

Quote:
Okay. I received the information but i need to know how much you told your clerk to send.

tell me now.

Then this one
Quote:
Murray,

I'd to open a new mail address, just to be able to communicate with you only. look, i received the information you sent on the money which you told your clerk to send, but im having a problem now, When i woke-up this morning, i'd to tracked the MTCN at westernunion.com and can you believe what the result brings out. (Yes, I can believe it Laughing ) it says that the money is not there im still not sure whats going on about that, but there is a mistake somewhere, mydear. you need to do something about this, Tell your clerk to go and re-send me the money with the same information given to you. here's the info below again.

Receiver's Name" Monica Hester
Receiver's Address" 87a, Obalende Close, Maryland, Lagos State.
Zip-code'' 23401
Text Question" My first name?
Text Answer" Sandra

I'm waiting for the new mtcn and the sender's full name, meanwhile you should let me know how much you'll be sending to me. okay

Hug's

Sandra.

I have ignored all of these emails so far while CK and I decide on what to do, but dont sweat, we have a plan, this is going to be so much fun and all because of 10 little numbers, and random numbers at that Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Des' letter

Quote:
she later broke up my heart after she has giving birth to jessica for 7yrs.
Shocked

It cracks me up how hard it is for these lads to get off script.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, onto the next pet, Riter
Riter was not as much fun, she just doesn't seem to want to play and is what most would consider a failed bait, but there was 1 email towards the end, (not far away) that I found hilarious

It started out with an ASEM from Sweetcakes
Quote:
Hi Riter,

Not sure if you remember me but I sure remember you, you are very beautiful and I have dreamt of getting to know you more since you sent me a message a while ago

At the time I was rather ocupied in UK but right now, I am in Austrailia and ready for a bit of romance

Please tell me everything there is to know about you and perhaps then we can hit it of

Regards

Not so long after I was rewarded with a prize, 2 pictures of a girl who, well, lets just say they were not mdel pics, black girl very tight dress, very big thighs and same girl on the bed in very small top and pants, hardly the model pics we are accustomed to, no need to post them here but if anybody particularly wants toi see them I will share.

Quote:
Hi Dear,

How are you today and i hope you are fine, if so thanks be to God, Dear thanks for your mail that you send to me, I really appreciate it .please let me introduced myself to you, i am female looking for serious relationship and more, I am Gambia but i live in Dakar Senegal, i am Hair stylist by profession, i am from small family two boys and two girls. i am here with my elder brother but we are not living together. i am also easy to understand. please i will like to know more about you and see your pictures too. My dear, hope to hear from you soon, I have attached here my pictures for you to see and i hope you will like them.
Thanks and remain bless,
Riter.

Well, thats lucky, she is female, otherwise it may have been a Sweetcheek's plaything

I like to use truth in my baits where I can, see if you can spot the truth in here

Quote:
Hi Riter

Thanks for getting back to me and a big thank you for the pictures

You do look ravising in those pants I must say

I truely am thankful you have taken the time to write to me, it always warms my heart to know you set aside some of your time for me

It is quite late here I am affraid and I really need to get some sleep now either wise i am going to end up in big trouble tomorrow when my partner will be expecting me to be at my peak

I really would like to know everything there is to know and hope you have an email waiting for me when I wake up in the morning

Thanks again

NO. she did not look ravishing in the pants Laughing
"I truely am thankful you have taken the time to write to me" rather than a potential victim

Something else I slip in every so often, when I try to type fast I have loads of typos and writing to lads will often bring them out all the more, but some of my lad typos are no accident, I consciously try to make grammatical errors here and there "either wise i am going" just something to think about when your baiting, I have actually fixed a few of the typos from my emails that i have posted here for your reading pleasure

I really do hate reading scam emails
Quote:
Hello Murray.
How are you and i hope you are fine .Dear, Thanks for your respond to my reply that you send to me, i really appreciate it. I will like to say this to you before going further with you. first, i will like to know if your are honest, trustful, helpful,respectful, loyalty, understanding and caring. please i will like to know all this from you, if you have all this qualities so that we can keep on, as for me i am so easy to understand and i am respectful to who i love. Please i will like to ask you this question once more, do you want serious relationship? please let me know all this because i am seeking for real relationship. As for me age is number and it has nothing to do with relationship. what matters in relationship is to be honest and open minded. i like listen to music, going to the beach with friends, watching sport event, cooking,shopping, going to cinema and reading good books. Lastly, please try to send me your pictures so that i should know who i am talking to.
I will stop here for now till i hear from you again and take good care of yourself very well.
Thanks from,
Riter.

Throwing it all out there to see just how likely this was going to be, I replied

Quote:
Riter my Dear Pet

Of course I would not lie to a wonderful girl, i just couldn't not even a little lie to sombody i love, it just wouldn't be right, but I do need you to understand what i need from you.

I have been looking for a very personal assistant, I was willing to pay a fair and reasonable price for your services

Could you get back to me and let me know how much you think your services areworth and let me know how much your expenses will be

Thanks

And again, I tell the truth

Now, this is most unladlike, I will point out that I have absolute proof that it is a lad, dont for sa moment think otherwise

Quote:
Dear (me).

This is really strange to me. we have never know more about each other you are talking about how i will come to you. Infact i have never seen your pictures, then i would i know who you are and again how would be sure that you will treat me good over there. please it is too early to talk about that now, please i will advice you to send me your pictures and still get to know each other more before talking about meeting.

I am looking for real relationship and i don't want to get hurt again, i was hurt befor so this time i have to becareful in any relationship i am enter now.

I will stop here for now and i will be waiting to hear from you again. Have a nice nightn sleep well.

Your's Riter.

A lad who actually wants to slow down, I am falling in love too quickly Laughing

Not ready to give up on having her as my "Very Personal Assistant" I tried to settle her fears
Quote:
Hi Riter

I agree, I am not ready for another full time relationship right now, I am looking for somebody to come and work for my company as my very personnal assistant, I am willing to pay all expenses of course for the right person, if you are not interested than that is fine too but what do you have to lose, if anything, I should be the one who is worried.

Now, let me say it again,

I want to employ a very personal assistant, I will pay all expenses to get you to me as well as pay enough money to pay for your return before you leave, the position I offer is highly paid and not a hard job at all, do you know what a very personal assistant is required to do? simple, look good, be good

I do have several other keen to fill teh position and really do want to get somebody straight away so please let me know quickly
Regards

No pulse, lets have another shot

Quote:
Riter,

I do wonder how serious you are about getting help,I have offered yo ua great opportuntiy yet you seem to be ignoring me

To show how sincere i am, I have had my clerk send some money for you

Here is the information you need

MTCN: (random 10 digit number)

Please, get back to me

I kind of think this bait isn't doing so well but I am getting replies so that is a good start

Quote:
Hello (Me)

Do you think i am baby? you send information without money, when i check it online it does not come up anyway, i belive this is your scam business online, so therefore i never trust you, go away with your help and let me look for my serious relationship.

Bye for now,

Riter.

So, "bye for now" does that mean I am still in with a chance of getting her as my very personal assistant, perhaps SweetCheeks will have better luck

Assuring the lad of my sincerity I sent off 30 seconds ago from SweetCakes
Quote:
Riter

I have no idea why you acuse me of any such thing, I do everything for you and this is the thanks I get, I am so embarrassed at how stupid i have been to send you money, I know what you are, I know exactly what you are, you are some kind of cheap hooker aren't you, take teh money and say you didn't get it hey, well I have news for you, the money was picked up 1 hour before your email so dont you lie to me.

You dont want a serious relationship, you just want a toy boy to steal from, cheap hooker

Do you think I may have over done it with the cheap hooker thing, probably, but it was fun Laughing

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed how she even used the exact same script more than once...in a row !!!

Early on, she told you she was divorced (her ex took all the money) and then writes you that she has never married...

I'm looking forward to watching the masters at work Very Happy

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited for Ivana's post that I didn't see due to posting at the time

@Ivana
Sorry, I just noticed your post in there,

You know, I never really took any notice of that, it is quite funny how the script can change so much by careful steering, of course a real vic would have to notice that one so I say nothing Laughing

SweetCheeks, here is your next opening

BTW, There is no real problem with Rocket mail of course but I dont want the lad to use it and as the baiter, the one with the fake MTCNs, it is my right to choose which email providor I get my scam emails from

SweetCakes to once salivating but now disappointed lad
Quote:
Hi Sandra,

sorry but i dont use rocketmail, I find it is terrible with viruseses, I have spend quite a checking teh computer after receiving your email and did in vact ind a few problem, if you would pelase not send me any more emails from rocket mail, I would appreciate it

Now, you tell me the money isn't there, of course it isn't, Sweetcheeks found out and had it cancelled, we have been on emailing back and forth all afternoon she is so mad at me, when I find out who told her there will be heads sliding.

I had sent you $1,000, just so you knew I was sincere, but when sweetcheeks found out she hit the roof.

I am sorry, but you will need to go through the proper channels before I can send any money again, I am lucky she didn't call the hole thing off

Anyway, if you can email her and let here know you had nothing to do with it, perhaps she will come around

I did try Sandra, perhaps you will need to try harder yourself

Regards
Sweetcakes

Baiting can be so much fun Laughing

Oh Sweety, if you have a moment could you send some mild slapping to our pet here

@ Becky, yes, they certainly do love their script, even when you have been though the entire script, they bring it back out and send the same crap again, we cant ever pick it of course as it may tip off a vic but I hate how lazy the little snots can be Evil or Very Mad

We have gone to all the trouble of baiting them, the least they can do is actually write the replies Laughing

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana Wrote:
Quote:
I'm looking forward to watching the masters at work

Me too , me too!!!! I will be watching this very closely.
So glad to see you baiting again Murry!
Big THANK YOU and hug to Kate for getting him back into it.
Kate is an awesome baiter, she can even control other baiters and make them do her bidding. Laughing
Way to go Kate. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetCakes to lad wrote:
either wise i am going to end up in big trouble tomorrow when my partner will be expecting me to be at my peak

And I thought that was the truthful statement in your email. Wink

This is a great romance baiting modality and has the potential for some great laughs too. I will keep popping back to check on y'all here.

And someday, you and Kate will have to hang out with me in FB for a while. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much praise from really brilliant and accomplished baiters.

Shocked

I sincerely thank you all for your interest and promise not to get too big headed.

Embarassed

Back to the show.

I thought perhaps not to slap just yet. Let's see if she will do the dirty on Murry by informing on what I reveal to her. It may be equally rewarding for her to rat on him instead. Let's see what her next move is.

Sweetcheeks to Sandra.

Quote:
Sandra.

I have spent a very hard and tiring day attempting to understand quite was is happening. The computer admin and security department alerted me that a malicious virus was affecting our whole communications and finance system. It was traced to an e-mail received at our Australian sub server. (Aus/ss/com). Luckily we have an excellent chap in our Perth branch testing a new networking package which saved all our sensitive data by automatically freezing all financial transactions.

I am informing you of this situation because you may soon to be joining our team as a personal assistant in Australia, working for my partner and co-owner Murry. As you will no doubt have been informed your rate of pay will be very high and as long as you perform your duties, special and otherwise, you may have a long and well rewarding future within our company.

I was a little alarmed with your claim in your last mail to me that you have little experience yet were willing to play along. An odd choice of words. Murry may certainly like you playing, but he will expect top class service in the sexual aspect. We are not prepared to pay such a large salary for inadequate services.

I intend to get to the bottom of this virus situation and would like very much if, in your capacity as prospective personal assistant, you will keep your eye on this situation and report back to me anything you discover concerning this. There is no need to inform Murry about this request. Feel free to mail me anytime about any concerns you uncover. Your discretion and information will be very well rewarded by me personally.

I hope we will meet very soon.

I look forward to your reply.

Sweetcheeks.

Evil or Very Mad

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora, I put lots of truth in my emails to lads Wink

Sandra is looking quite promising

This fresh in
Quote:
(SweetCakes),

i received your e-mail. can you just tell me precisely what you want me to write Sweecheek's about letting her know i'd nothing to do with something because i cant get the whole thing, and im starting to get sad because i thought! atleast as the General manager of your company, you should be able to do somethings on your own without informing your P.a , look! i dont know what to e-mail her , maybe you give me some clues Then. i can go ahead okay.

Its really been nice communicating with you.

Your girl.

There are a few things about this email, some i like, some I dont
The lad is lazy and wants me to tell him what to write, well, I might just be able to do that

"im starting to get sad" Well, I was hoping for that Laughing

General Manager? and who teh hell is he calling my PA, the fun is only just starting but you can see taht we truly are beggining to own this pet, at least for now.

Just a short while later I recieve this, dont worry about your company rules, just send me money Rolling Eyes

Well that wont be happening, rules is rules, besides, i had to promise SweetCheeks I wouldn't do that again until we had both approved her position

Quote:
(SweetCakes), (Thought to self, I am getting sick of having to put that in myself, must teach pet to write SweetCakes from now on and to stop using my first name)

I need to know how serious you are about me. because if you are not, Then., i wouldnt want to keep wasting my time. i just write some few e-mail to sweecheek's asking to know bit more about her. look mydear... Can you believe im facing some little problem at the moment and already thought that when i received the money, I'll be using it to solve it but now see what is going on, I want you to see what you can do about sending me some money Just to be able to pay my bills here, i wouldnt like to be kicked out all of a sudden, and If that happen. then! we'll loose contact and never meet. ok

Do something mydear... this is our own personal affair , not with the company issue. Im waiting to hear from you, with some money being sent to me with the same Information.

Get back to me with the Mtcn, and sender's full name with the amount sent.

Sandra.

yes yes, senders names, MTCN, and its a weekend even, I wont be able to get anywhere near a WU outlet today even if wanted to Laughing

Reply coming shortly

Just adding, I just had a sneak peak at what SweetCheeks will be waking up to from Sandra, 2 lines of crap and a comment about SweetCheeks being a PA, if not for the romantic writing I sent to SweetCheeks, she would be ropable.

Stay tuned

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent to Sandra
Some adult content of a sexual nature below, read on at your own enjoyment

Some great advice for winning SweetCheeks approval
Quote:
Hi Sandra

I dont have much time this weekend i am sorry, so need to be quick, thanks for teh emails, it warms my heart to see how keen you are.

Just quickly, SweetCheeks is Not my P.A., she is my Partner, she owns half of the company, if she were my PA, she would be working with me here and I wouldn't need to find a V.P.A. I thought i had explained all of this to you already and that you understood, SweetCheeks runs the UK arm of our business, we are very open and both have allowed each other to employ a Very Personal Assistant, we both know exactly what a VPA is for and we both accept what we will do with the VPA, but as you can imagine, we both need to agree on the sucessful applicant, I know this is a little unusual but that is why we need to be doubly careful, can you imagine if this got leaked

Anyway, SweetCheeks just want to know that you will satisfy my needs, she will ask you some questions, just make sure you answer them, be descriptive and tell her how you will do things, that's what she wants to hear, she couldn't give a shit if you can type, she just wants to know if you can give good head because if you cant i may need to stray for my fix of good quality felatio

Like I said, I am very busy so need to go, I dont know what you wrote to SweetCheeks, but I suggest letting her know how good a lover you are, be descripive and tell her every single detail about how you felate

As for money, I cant send a single cent without her knowing and after the long arguement yesterday over this, I am not going to do it again.

Enjoy the weekend Sandra, hope everything works out with your bills

Oh, BTW, all my Very Personal Assistants call me SweetCakes, you probably should do the same

Take care

Regards
SweetCakes

Just as an add on for fun

I followed up the email with this

Quote:
Sandra,

just out of curiosity, you didn't say anything about SweetCheeks being my PA did you?

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweetcakes, I don't know what kind of personal assistant Sandra will be.
She seems to have problems of her own and wants you to fix them.

I thought her job was to help fix your problems?
Plus she has admitted she doesnt have experience.

I am leaning with Sweetcheeks on this.
I think you should look at other applicants. Wink

You could tell Sandra you really hate your name and would love to be addressed as Sweetcakes only.
It brings you joy and happiness instead of horror like your real name.

Sweetcheeks Des does seem confused,lol. Very Happy
At least he is a good looking man, if not the brightest.
The quality of applicants now a days has gone to the crapper.
Hope you both will soon find helpful assistants instead of assistants wanting you to help them. Rolling Eyes

ETA: We were both typing at the same time. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweetcheeks Spooner received a rather poor mail in her inbox this morning. Requiring a sound slapping. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Hi good morning,

How are you doing, in this wonderful day? its good to hear from you again. I received your e-mail and knew what happen about the server things,hope you its working perfect again. Katey, i feel very honoured and happy to meet you as the P.a of murray. can you tell me bit about yourself.

Sandra.

Quote:
Sandra

I am beginning to have serious doubts not only with your ability to please my partner with his sexual wants and needs, but more importantly your intelligence in general. You wish to join our company in a very high paid position, yet blithely mail me not only insulting me but ignoring my reasonable requests.

I am a co-owner of the very company you wish to join and have a very big say in whom is employed in any capacity.

Your pitiful two lined mail does not impress me in the slightest and I will mail my partner immediately concerning you and your rudeness, and in my view, totally unacceptable and unprofessional attitude.

SS.

I am playing Sweetcheeks as the very business orientated no nonsense bad cop to Murry’s more laid back approach with this lad. Let’s see where his tormented soul will go and do next for a few dollars?

Wink Laughing

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic