SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Federal Bureau of Incomprehension

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old J. Edgar would be aghast at the standards in the FBI today when the Director can be guilty of passages such as these:

Quote:
Caution! Caution!! Caution!!! ,
I am Mr. Robert s. Mueller FBI Director. Malc0lm Reyn0lds, note that there is nobody like Mr Nuk4 related to your fund release order because the are fraudulent and intended to dupe you, so be advised that you will have to stop every communication with him and only contact MR. PAUL SMITH of Federal Ministry of Finance with his email as stated below: [email protected] , like I have stated previously that you should disregard such claim from that of Mr Nuk4, He is an Impostor and also a Crook for that matter, We are now investigating on that information you have giving to us and will make sure we apprehend him as soon as possible.
Thus, your payment will only be made by Telegraphic Wire Transfer direct to your authorized Bank account through Mr. Paul Smith of Federal Ministry of Finance of Nigeria Government, Having said this, I Robert S. Mueller Director Federal Bureau of Investigation Head Office Washington has signed all your inheritance documentation clearance to enable you receive your Ten Million into your bank account, now note that the only required fees to be paid by you are the Nomination and authorization charges of US$95.00 which is Refundable at the end of your wire transfer.
In this regard, you are advice and mandated to contact the Real and authorized Officer of Federal Government of Nigeria for immediate release of your inheritance payment, therefore, We advice you to only communication with Mr Paul Smith for immediate completion of your wire transfer and this shall be done immediately you settle the official Re-activation, Nominalization and authorizations fees of US$95 through the directives of Mr Paul Smith.
Any other person contacting you in respect of this payment is a Fraudstar and you should disregard His/Her Claim, for clarification on your payment kindly contact Mr Paul Smith using the below stated approved information for your claim and act accordingly, Paul Smith Director Foreign Remittance Department Federal Ministry of Finance, Federal Government of Nigeria with the below stated information and have the necessary fund clearance process for final clearance to be made on your fund and thereafter release your funds into your bank account, This shall be done immediately to avoid embarrassment.
Attention: Mr. Paul Smith
Director Foreign Remittance
Department Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Government of Nigeria.
E-mail:[email protected]
Direct Telephone Number: .
So be adviced that you have to go on with DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, MR. PAUL SMITH for he is the right person to release your Approved Contract Fund and also note that he has every vital information's now ready for the immediate transfer of your funds once you comply with there payment obligations today by sending to them there (US$95.00) for ACTIVATION AND NOMINAZATION FEE OF YOUR BANK PARTICULARS which once process would enable the final wiring of your funds into your bank account, so we want to let you know that everything is under control and we are making sure that once you comply with there instructions that you will surely receive your contract fund, also note that you are dealing with the right authority and we are making sure that you will not in any way loose your money to Scammers.
For the smoothness of this transaction and not to jeopardize the effort of the Honorable Minister of Finance Nigeria, I therefore stated as below :-
1) I Robert Mueller Director of Federal Bureau of Investigations did not authorized Mr Nuka to contact you in respect of your funds with Federal Government of Nigeria. Based on this, you should disregard every claim from Mr Nuka due to the fact that after our investigation it has confirmed officially that Mr Nuka is nothing but a Fraud Star, I therefore disassociate my self and all the Staff of the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) that Mr Nuka and his entire claim towards your payment is BOGUS.
Once again With our full concern as The F.B.I in connection with EFCC NIGERIA and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.
See what happened to the wrong doers. (Under this bit was a picture of a woman with two FBI agents... who were wearing VICTIM ASSISTANCE on their jackets.)
WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE TO ADHERE TO THIS INSTRUCTION IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND, NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION’S WE HAVE HERE IS THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU BY THE MEANS OF BANK TRANSFER ONCE YOU COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE. TO THIS REGARD YOU ARE TO CONTACT MR. PAUL SMITH IMMEDIATELY AND ONCE YOU HAVE PAY FOR THE FEE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND, NOTE THAT NOBODY ELSE HAVE THE RIGHT OR PRIVILEGE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND.

When Mal queried the competence of Mr Smith, Bob Mueller wasn't happy:

Quote:
I am Mr. Robert s. Mueller FBI Director. Malc0lm Reyn0lds, I am rather speechless at the moment as the anticipation of this long awaited moment is about to arrive, Personally, I would advise you to go ahead and conclude the remittance of your payment considering you have come a long way pursuing to your payment. Dragging unnecessary attentions at this moment will do us no good rather than harm and damage. You cannot afford to loose your fund especially when the fee is nothing comparing to your approved over due payment with the (Federal Ministry of Finance), so i will advice you to go and look for the fee even if you will have to borrow it from a friend or your bank because I fully knows that once this payment directives is been settled you will surely receive your funds, why? Is because the FBI is now involved.
Yes I understand your present situation and like I have promised and assured you of 100% full assurance that once this is been settled that you will surely received your contract fund without any more delay as we the FBI America are now aware and involved in this transaction and we have also Guarantee to you with full assurance that once you have settled the fee payment of US$95 you will immediately receive your funds and no body or office will ask you for any other fee because right now this has been registered and we are now monitoring this whole transaction to make sure the once the fee is been settled by you that you will surely receive your contract fund with immediate effect.
How ever; note that every necessary arrangement has been concluded for immediate transfer of your contract funds into your bank account within the next 48hrs receipt confirm of the stated fee to them, thus, the said charges is for the immediate release of your funds from them direct to your authorized designated bank account for offshore remittance, also note that is not the making of the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria rather, a stringent measure imposed by International Monetary Task Force to track down illegal Money laundry Activists and Terrorist Sponsors.
Your email to my office has been well received and the content well noted. Please be rest assured that every necessary arrangements has been concluded for the final imbursement of your fund into your bank account and I have as well write to the Director Foreign Remittance Department Federal Ministry of Finance Fedaeral Government of Nigeria, Mr. John Paul on your behalf explaining your present situation and I hope that he will get back to you later today with a good answer and as soon as you hear from him please do not hesitate to get back to me, Haven’t said nothing we are advising and would want you to proceed immediately with your fund transfer and we are letting you know that we are now monitoring your transaction with them and will make sure that you will surely receive your fund once you comply with them, so go ahead and finalized the remittance of your fund and update us on the development of things from your side, once you have send to them there required fee.
We are now promising you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about because we always guide and protect the life’s of people from Email Scammer's and Corruptions, Have it in mind that we are here to guide and protect you from any kind of BAD experience from any angle and for you not to loose your money and to make sure that you surely receive your contract fund, Also have it in mind that every necessary arrangement has been concluded to effect your funds into your bank account without any further delay or hitch, now you will have to try as much as you can to come up with the fee so that they will transfer your funds into your bank account, how ever going by the information we received today which stated that you fund is now ready for transfer once you comply with there transfer obligation, so I will only advise you to go ahead and complete the remittance of your fund.
Also note that in any email you receive from any office (S), please do forward it to our office for proper investigations on it to make sure that you are dealing with the right authorities, NOTE that the bank have asked for the above fee to make sure that you are truly the rightful beneficiary to the said amount of money, we have also make every arrangement to make sure that you will surely received your contract fund from the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria as an instruction has been given by there President to pay all contract beneficiaries.
We want you to note that this is not a child's play, so if at all that you are the rightful beneficiary to the said amount you should have been very happy to follow to there instructions to enable you receive your contract funds, because there are a lot of people out there looking for this opportunity to claim there fund but to no avail, we are now promising you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about because we always guide and protect the life’s of people from Scam and Corruptions, Have it in mind that we are here to guide and protect you from any kind of scam and for you not to lost your money and to make sure that you surely receive your contract fund.

Before Mal could reply, this was sent as reinforcements:

Quote:
I am Mr. Robert s. Mueller FBI Director. Malc0lm Reyn0lds, Also for you to say that Mr. Paul Smith is Incompetent that is not true and I will advise you to stop using that kind of word to him for it is not good, yes what he was trying to let you know was right because they said that they presently received a second email stating that they will have to transfer your funds in both accounts, which revenue is either they transfer the funds into Robert Wa1ter, Dani1o A. Barb0sa or even Dani1o’s Sister's company account which we have now ask them to discontinue any further communications they might have with them and make sure that you dully receive your funds in the next 48 hours receipt of the stated fee.
So be advice that you have tremendously nothing to worry about because we are in control of this transaction and we will make sure that you will indisputably receive your stated funds, so you will have to continue with him and see if you will not receive your fund, have it in mind that the FBI are now aware of all these, so the can never act anything stupid in this regard, so I will advice you to go ahead and complete the remittance of your fund transfer with the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder what the real Bob Mueller is like...

Late addition: apparently this is "what happened to the wrong doers".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you have tremendously nothing to worry about... and have it in mind that the FBI are now aware of all these...

So, what's your problem? I'd say this is all 100% risky free! Very Happy
secplush
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yournamehere wrote:
Well, you have tremendously nothing to worry about... and have it in mind that the FBI are now aware of all these...

So, what's your problem? I'd say this is all 100% risky free! Very Happy

Caution! Caution! Caution!
I am Mr. Robert s. Mueller FBI Director. Malc0lm Reyn0lds, This person is trying to intercept your fund.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder what the real Bob Mueller is like...

At the very least, he doesn't have much to do if he's sending you gibberish at that extreme length....

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Mal is supposed to claim $10 million, but he wants to claim just the $7.5 million originally owed to him. Bob Mueller responds (emphasis added):

Quote:
Listen I have explained every thing to your understanding and I guess you would have understand my point by now and stop asking me too much questions because I don’t like that I am always busy here in my office, so go ahead and contact Mr. Paul Smith and get your funds transferred should you wish to receive your fund.
Your fund is to the tune of US$10,000,000.00 only and once you have completed the payment obligation give to you by paying the Activation fee of US$95 they will transfer your fund into your bank account immediately.

Mal was aghast (emphasis in the original):

Quote:
If you don't like being busy, then maybe you're in the wrong job! And if you're advising me to claim an extra $2.5 million on top of what I'm owed, you are definitely in the wrong job.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm..when Mr. Mueller wrote to ME, he had "III" on the end of his name! Maybe you're dealing with only the "II"?

Quote:
ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

But he did have these words of wisdom to impart:

Quote:
Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I lived outside the states I would definitely CC an FBI branch office
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic