SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad doesn't want me to send form to bank via FedEx

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a NOK bait going and I'm at day 26. I was asked to fill out a text application via email. I balked, saying that the bank wouldn't accept this, and that the application letter had to be on a form that had the bank letterhead on it.

After a few days, the lad caved and sent me such a form (which I'm sure he's now added to his "starter" kit). I was actually going to fill it out, scan it and send it back, but I got lazy (must be from interacting with lads), so I sent them a corrupted JPEG. This resulted in a few more days of delay in trying to resolve that problem, so I went back to their original plan and applied via text.

Now comes form #2. I went silent on them for three days. The lad meanwhile starts to get concerned, so I write back to admit that my scanner really was broken in the first place, and so can I send the form to the bank using FedEx?

Here's his reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hamm0nd Sw!ss

I am in receipt to your mail. Regards to your mail, did the bank requested you send through Federal Express. That is pure violation of the bank directives. Follow the bank directives “ONLY” as it was directed to your receipt. Try to find a way and scan the form and send it to the bank, it goes directly to the bank’s customer unit which is where the bank’s protocol officer Mr Jimmy Kevin will receive your form and other requirements through the bank’s customer service and mint it and pass it to the executive official for immediate official approvals.

I advise you have to look for a safety place and scan it which shall not take you longer than 10 to 20 minutes to scan and send it to the bank.

Please you should understand here in Africa; official directives are much respected accordingly as to its directives. Please ask yourself doesn’t bank know there is federal express but directed you return the fill out form as sent to you accordingly.

Please do follow “ONLY” the bank’s directives and forget about federal express or any thing, to enable the requirement go through the normal procedures to the right desk and the concerned official smoothly. Also please you should understand most of these courier services are great agents of financial monetary organization in the world, I am sure you understand the figure to be filled out in the form. Don’t do something that will generate publicity and eye raise brow. That form is a sort of monetary instrument, it is against the courier service law and may generate eye raise brow please avoid it completely, rather look for a more safety area in any inner cyber to scan it as it won’t take more than 10 minutes to scan. Please try to avoid some simple mistake that may cause query and suspicious and which may careless jeopardise the transaction.

Waiting your respond and you receive this urgent advice with better understanding please.

Regards

Mr. Kalab3 Z0ng0

Looks like I'll have to lecture him about how Federal Express works and how they can be trusted. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... All I can say about this is: "Eye raise brow" (Meaning I find it highly suspicious that a bank wouldn't allow forms to be sent to them through FedEx... especially as that's the standard around here. Even better: We don't usually trust banks here unless they send us the forms through FedEx..)

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad really seem to trust DHL...they complain bitterly when those fly-by-night companies like P4rcel D1rect and Allst4r loose their packages and chastise me for not using DHL as they instructed. So I am sure DHL would be quite acceptable.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you look up the REAL phone/fax info for the real bank and tell the lad that you have just prevented a mistake on their part, they've given you the wrong number to the bank , but you've saved the day and found the correct number and you've scanned it into them so it should just be a matter of time.... ( of course you really don't fax it to them, but if the lad thinks you did it could cause them, some "eye brows", or raise their bp.) Tee Hee!!
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's an interesting thought. I might use that after I'm done explaining to them how my firm has successully used FedEx in the past in getting our goods into Africa.

(aside: Welcome to the Eater!!!!)

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic