SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

YAY!

View next topic
View previous topic

drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally received some cheques at my post office box from my mugu!
I have only been working this cheque cashing lad for about 2 weeks and today I got 4 very real looking money orders for $850.00 each!
Yes, I know... not a huge amount but still, my first trophy!

I have two other similar mugus on the go at the same time and they are sending me cheques in the next few days.

The only trouble I have is that I can't remember who is who when they phone me... meh... I just bluff my way through that though.

I will post scans or pics later.

I have received pics, some dodgy looking documents and now cheques... next up, A painting !!!

Thanx for reading my babbling.
Very Happy
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I got my first check - used a premium member's po box addy (thank you) ... but the company wrote me a "where is our money" - I explained that if it had been left at the door the dogs would have found it ...

after awhile they even went as far to say they knew it had been deposited & had cleared...I had to explain that if it had, it wasnt' me...they backed down and said it was another check with a similar number that had cleared and they were sorry for the mistake..

once I got the trophy picture of the check I told them I got it - told them I was working in the garden for spring planting and found it, thank god the check was in perfect condition

Just telling them I found it triggered another check to be sent ... of course, it's been delivered by now (they are using UPS) and I have "no clue" where it is...

sent them a m7cn tonight, see how well they work with that Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering about that. I mean about how to get a few more cheques from this lad before he twigs when he realizes he is not going to get any WU moola from me.

I plan on telling him my bank is going to hold them for 2-6 weeks to clear as I am in Canada and the money orders do not say if they are in CDN or USD.

I will tell him to send me more cheques in until they clear.

I was pretty impressed by how fast they got to me here in Canada in 4 days until I saw they were sent from NY...hmm.. could he have a mule? an accomplice? or just some innocent 3rd party?

My lads IP addy does go to Nigeria but the cheques(moneygram drawn from albertsons) were clearly sent from Brooklyn...
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drbo. Congratulations on your first checks. I just received my first one a few weeks ago. It is for $2,255.09 and I am also very proud of it.

You say it was sent from Brooklyn. Was there an actually return address on the package? I ask because that could be a mule or somebody whose identity has been stolen. If there is a name and address of an actual person it should be reported to scamwarners, so they can warn them.

Here is the story of the person's whose name was used as the return address on my package: (This is also posted on Scamwarners.)

Quote:
I came in contact with this woman because her name was used as the return address on a fake check that was sent to me.

This poor woman had her identity stolen last October (2008). They tried to use her credit card and successfully set up a UPS account in her name. Since that time she has received approximately 300 pieces of mail. People from all over the US have been "returning" bad checks back to her, usually accompanied with nasty notes. Since her name is not very common, her telephone number is easy to find on the internet. She receives telephone calls at all hours of the day and night. Of course, the tone of these calls are not very friendly. She is fearful for her personal safety.

The police have visited her on several occasions, because people have called them to report her as somebody who is passing fake checks. The county DA has also been involved. All law enforcement has told her is to "ride it out" as it will "pass".

The scammers are still using her name to set up UPS accounts. She is no longer getting charged for them, but they are still using her identity as the return address on the packages. She has asked UPS to block any accounts set up in her name, but they are still getting away with it.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic