SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Okay so if I want to report a scammer what do I do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GnarlySpoof wrote:

Now I realize that a "direct" reform approach (preaching) will not work - perhaps there were some misunderstandings about this. What I'm talking about is a cognitive approach. You can't tell someone not to touch a hot plate, most of the time they have to touch it and learn for themselves. What I see in many of the antics (such as safarying) is an opportunity for cognitive behavioral therapy. So what I need to figure out is how to use these baits as opportunities to cognitively teach the principles used in successful criminal reform methodologies.

Gnarly (with the name change, you are thinking like a baiter),
The problem is that, as with gamblers in Las Vegas or Monte Carlo, Cognitive Behavioral techniques won't work because what is actually happening is a reward system.

If the lad (like a gambler) gets even one "hit", they want another one. It is not possible to remove ALL positive reinforcement from the situation. We are left with positive punishment (please read the link before jumping down my throat, positive punishment is a scientific term).

Gnarly wrote:

So the point is that for baiting to be viable for ME according to my own sense of ethics, I need to figure out how to apply the above ideology to the practical tried and tested methods of baiting.

Please let us know how this works, as a student of human behavior, I am truly interested! Do stay true to your own ethics as it is the best way to live and bait. Very Happy

the newly christened baiter wrote:
PS: I'm going to have to change my nick if I'm going to get involved here, so please expect mP to disappear shortly.

Welcome! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GnarlySpoof wrote:
I think some serious annoyance from other baiters would seriously work to my advantage here. Drive him crazy and I'll offer him a "way out".

There's absolutely no reason why you can't bait him from multiple accounts Gnarly!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
GnarlySpoof wrote:
I think some serious annoyance from other baiters would seriously work to my advantage here. Drive him crazy and I'll offer him a "way out".

There's absolutely no reason why you can't bait him from multiple accounts Gnarly!

Very Happy

I thought of that. The biggest problem that I think will come up is telecommunications. I have a good excuse for my primary character but the secondary characters are another matter and in a sense they play a much more active role. I don't think there's any way to get a VOIP service with international numbers in my region.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad hasn't got back to me yet.When he does,I will be glad to torment him,and leave the rehabilitation up to you.Welcome aboard and good luck!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Doc Holiday,

I haven't received a response yet either.
I've worked out an elaborate game plan with many characters - a sort of "moral" play where the primary character is essentially untouchable in terms of blame and responsibility. I think the key to success is really to make the lad suffer as much as possible (even though I'm ethically opposed to needless suffering) - a safari is probably in order and I'm not sure if I can pull that off with a first bait. Let me know what's going on so we can coordinate.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having dealt with the ethics - the next issue is the ability or chances of getting a safari. They aren't easy to get, and many baiters never get one, but that doesn't make them bad baiters, or ineffective baiters.

One early danger is saying too much at the start of baiting before you know the issues and difficulties involved. If you got a safari on you first bait it would be a great feat, not often achieved, but there's no harm trying. It wouldn't be ususual if you get in a panic about how to handle the first few replies you get.

You may see a lot of safaris in threads here, but they are a tiny proportion of the baits in progress. I got my safari after 18 months or so. I didn't try that hard beforehand, but they take some forward planning to arrange.

Take it slow and steady, don't expect too much early on and ask for advice when you get stuck.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, got my reply.

I really need some technical help here. The mail which our honorable barrister replied with contained images - one of which I noticed was an ASP file. Now I haven't coded in years and I remember using asp files as a technique to pull images out of a DB or generte them on the fly, but I'm pretty sure they can use that to pick up an IP address (and my whole ploy depends on the fact that I'm on a pilgrimage in India - of course I have many greedy friends and family in the West, but I'm the contact point Very Happy )

Now gmail did block the images but since I'm not aware of exactly how gmail goes about this I'd just like to know if that asp code executed on their sever. (bry4nr4wlings.com). I don't want to go and have a look as I'm not working through a proxy.

The other thing to bear in mind is the timezone and when I open his mails they might just look like I'm reading mails at 3:00am in India if they're pulling timestamps.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnarly

I would honestly dumb it down just hair GP. The odds of them knowing how to pull off any of that stuff is miniscule.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I've prepared some passport options.

Feel free to use these if anyone wants them. Just don't use them if you're going to bait my lad.

hmmm...they still need a bit of work. Got a friend working on a tool to actually break jpegs rather than using PS so I'll see how that turns out.

...maybe I need to start a new thread for this.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. what's the actual link to the image?

If they're sending .asp links as images, it might indeed be that they're trying to pull an IP/timestamp.... would have to be one hell of smart lad though...

(That would be an idea to get IP's from gmail-lads, just say you uploaded the attachment to some site and then link to a .php/.asp-site which logs IP/timestamp upon opening)

GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a little scared to post it because some random lurker might just go and click on it and one never knows.....well I'll try and encode it in someway:

http://www.bry4nr4wlings.com/ds.asp?p=h&r=DK02021195U

Okay so just replaces the "4's" with "a's".

Sorry, just being cautious here. This could however be a good idea to use on lads as you say.
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also need some advice on my next reply...should I post here or should I PM those that have offered to mentor me?

EDIT: Is there a way to direct my gmail through a proxy in India?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want mentoring, PM them anyway... I guess that would be a good idea. When in doubt, you can always post here anyway...

Homepage looks innocent, though badly done... Could be an innocent third party... also the ds.asp doesn't really seem to do anything with edited r=DK02021195U
I'm not sure what it's supposed to do...

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GS

I'm operating behind a proxy, so I've got no problems with looking at that site. The site appears to be a legitimate business and the link that you gave just goes to a page that has a image of a coat of arms on it.

Unless they've somehow got access to the server logs for that site I'm not sure what they are hoping to achieve bu putting the link in there.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

regarding the image: lads will often use graphics they find on the web to try and make their emails and documents look more realistic. sometimes they will copy and paste, but other times they will just include a link to the desired image - regardless of the image format. this could explain why an apparently legitimate company's image is being used in a lad email. IMO this is much more likely than a very tricky lad with devious tech methods up his sleeve.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any progress from other baiters?

I've opened up a new thread in the help forum called "Swami bait" on this lad.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry,got his first mail.It wound up in my spam box.Thought I had the filter shut off.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic