SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

x2

You know, I still wait on your response MP.

Perhaps this should be locked now? It's clear nothing we say can be drilled into this arrogant twats head.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you get one to repent - then let him have your credit card number and see what happens.

If they think repentance is a good money scamming line they'll go for it in droves, the same way they believe that the Lord will bless their scams.

You are allowed to have your opinion but not to try to parade it as the truth, as if we should have known better.

Baiting is hard enough, but if you suffer a crisis of consiense every time a Lad tells you his house burned down, his kid can't affod school, his mother's ill, his goat died and his leg needs amputating, you really won't get very far.

So - you won't be very good at baiting ? - try closing fake sites then. Others with an issue do that, but don't think they can re-invent the wheel.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't read every post thoroughly, but I skimmed them pretty well. I just thought I'd plug the merits of de-education. If you've ever tried to bait a lad who's been baited before, you will see that they suffer no lasting physical or mental effects, they just think it is nearly impossible to collect money from Western Union, especially without clicking boxes and answering random questions. Aside from that, they are terribly skittish and drop you at the smallest difficulty. That said, I'm with Mr. Gomer, any mental anguish or even moderate physical pain is hilarious. I'm a strictly selfish utilitarian, so I see that as a justified reason to indulge in it. You can try that Kantian baiting thing if you'd like, but while you're trying to will maxims, these lads are laughing sinister laughs all the way to the bank (which has hopefully been reported by one of us wicked utilitarians).

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Right...the OP is from SA. That's where my Alex Mandl4 scammer was from. This was the scammer who did everything he could to lure a lonely, romance-starved, hard-of-hearing older woman to Africa with a gymbag full of her life savings, so he could snatch her and take her out into the bush, steal her bag-o'-cash, and probably leave her either beaten/raped or dead.

If you're trying to shock me it won't work. I was in hospital with my 21-year old cousin when his intestines where hanging out of his arse because he'd been raped by four men. I was there when he was vomiting from the AZT. I helped a best friend bury his father who was the victim of a professional hijacking....and the list goes on. If anyone here could justify revenge tactics it would be me...the problem is long-term it doesn't work.

Perhaps I'm the one who has become blaze? Look I realize one needs a hardened police force to keep hardened criminals under control. It's a necessary aspect to law enforcement however it provides no long-term solutions - only social reform can truly address the problem of crime.

Scambaiting it seems probably isn't the appropriate medium for this kind of reform.

And lotta...nee ek praat nie kak nie.
We all know that the police force kept crime "under control" during the apartheid years but what did that really achieve long-term other than merely suppressing the problem? Look where we are now. What does this tell you? Long-term these kinds of tactics don't work. I agree it's a necessary battle for now, but it's a loosing battle. Cachuma even said this.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus fuck. Our aim is not to shock you. I couldn't give a shit if you had seen your own mother getting mutilated in front of your eyes. The fact is, these people are criminal scum. Shall we let them continue mutilating mothers (effectively what YOU would be doing). Or shall we occupy their time, so they don't have the chance to?

Get it into your head, you cannot win us over.

"Probably isn't" says who? You?

What about the 1000 or so regular members, who post regularly on these forums and others? They seem not to think so. I can't understand why you are even here if you have a moral hissy fit at the whole idea.

What is the problem with 419 scammers? You have yet to explain why we are to blame for their actions.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
x2

Perhaps this should be locked now? It's clear nothing we say can be drilled into this arrogant twats head.

Personal attacks are a waste of everyone's energy - I'd suggest you try a different tactic. I'm not one of your Mugus. I will look back on previous pages and examine what needs a response. I'm one person here.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modernPrimitive wrote:
If you're trying to shock me it won't work.

Um...no. Not trying to shock you. Truth is I don't give two shits what you think. You have already proven to be a lad-hugging, uninformed, uneducatable moron.

I was just reliving my favorite safari. Laughing

Quote:
Personal attacks are a waste of everyone's energy - I'd suggest you try a different tactic.

Okay. How about THIS tactic: GO AWAY, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE MORONIC LAD-HUGGING FOOL!

Does that work for ya?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modernPrimitive wrote:
Craig007 wrote:
x2

Personal attacks are a waste of everyone's energy - I'd suggest you try a different tactic. I'm not one of your Mugus. I will look back on previous pages and examine what needs a response. I'm one person here.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Personal attack? Get real. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps if you answer my serious points, in a serious manner, we wouldn't be at this stage.

Please, reform ME.

Or if it's a waste of energy, please go to your happy place, re-charge your karma, get rid of moral evil from your mind, hug some trees (& lads), and go for a jaunt in your Prius. Rolling Eyes

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modernPrimitive wrote:
I agree it's a necessary battle for now, but it's a loosing battle. Cachuma even said this.

I just caught this little gem. I couldn't help but laugh. First of all, methinks you give me too much credit. I am not the all-knowing sage of baiting.

Second, I DIDN'T say that. I personally feel that it is a the ONLY effective battle. And I plan on continuing the fight.

Please, can we just lock this thread now and stop feeding the troll?

GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
modernPrimitive wrote:
Craig007 wrote:
x2

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Personal attack? Get real. Rolling Eyes

Skimming over your past 4 posts you have made nothing but bold statements. There's simply nothing to respond to.

How should I respond to:

Craig007 wrote:

"We are here to educate you. You don't seem to be listening. You also don't seem to be reading the stickies. There is one titled "Ethics".

You're right. You don't know the ins and outs of 419 scams. So stop dictating to us how we are supposed to deal with the scum. If you had come here asking for an insight into scams, so you could be more informed, then you could have expected a warmer reply."

I said in my OP that I read the stickies - if you missed it then that's not my problem. As for the rest, what "points" do I need to adress?

Or how about this post:

Craig007 wrote:

[i]"You don't deserve the right. That right has to be earned, by going about your queries in a polite manner. I don't think it's possible for you to join us, if you can't accept what has been said here.

Regarding reform: Time spent with us is less with victims. Better than giving them money and education, to enable them to become better criminals."

Or okay how about this post:

Craig007 wrote:

[i]After browsing through this thread, I was going to write about the point made above. Now I can only re-iterate it.

If you don't like it, don't do it. You can't change our methodoligy here, we have established and accepted ways with dealing with scammers, criminals, scum, they all fall under the same bracket.

If you feel sorry for them, you're so far left you should be off the coast.

If reform actually worked, then we would do it. It's been proven time and time again that punishment is much more effective.

Okay well alright if you insist I'll respond with the following:

Citation please.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea is thus:

You respond to my bold statements with bold statements of your own. To convince us you are right. That is the whole point of an argument.

If that's too hard for you to grasp, go back to your eco-school and do some more revision.

Happy thoughts, remember? KA-RRRMA. Rolling Eyes

EDIT:

Here is some included Skype thoughts, from more respectable members.
Quote:

[19:34:04] Bluth: craig is busy toying with his ethics bitch
[19:34:18] craig00768: Very Happy
[19:34:26] craig00768: he's a wankrod
[19:34:30] Wayne.Dwops: yeah, he likes a nice ladhugger..saves bitchin at me.
[19:34:31] Bluth: Very Happy
[19:35:16] Bluth: He seems like the kind of jerk who would spoil baits if he could
[19:36:06] Wayne.Dwops: BAN THE LAD_HUGGER!!! -SlapHappy.
[19:36:23] Wayne.Dwops: go post that, for me craig. Very Happy
[19:36:44] craig00768: really?

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig, don't encourage him. He's like a toddler: the more attention you give him, no matter how negative the more he'll continue to throw his childish little tantrum.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babes, I hasten to disagree but I shall.

Let's step into her mentality. "These nasty people are shouting me down in a ring of fire, let me speak pretty please"

We shall oblige. We shall use her mentality, and give her a second chance ( like she does lads & prisoners)

I think if Bin Laden was staring her in the face, she'd let him go.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a woman??

Oh boy. What a stain on the face of womanhood. Rolling Eyes

GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
The idea is thus:

You respond to my bold statements with bold statements of your own. To convince us you are right. That is the whole point of an argument.

If that's too hard for you to grasp, go back to your eco-school and do some more revision.

Well I have responded. There's really not much to say regarding your statements - one cannot respond to a statement like "you don't deserve the right to this or that". You're welcome to your opinion on those points. As for the other points, I told you that I did read the stickies and I responded with a request for a citation where "punishment" is effective which you have conveniently ignored.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's been ignored because it's immaterial. We don't give a shit.

Go away now, little girl, and let us do our work.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not doing research for your shortfalls. This forum is full of citations. Why do you think we still exist?

Let's go shag the population of Barlinnie, eh?

EDIT: Cachuma, babes. Of course it's a woman. So far left she's off the coast. A man cannot be so liberal, so deepfully rooted in social study of scum. I think she's a social worker, or similar.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 pages? This thread made it to 6 pages? Shocked

I nominate Tuco for the Gold Medal Award of Polite Summarisation of this entire thread
Tuco wrote:
MP, your post reminds me of something I might have written once upon a time when I was in college. Yes, many of us here graduated from college.

In my case, I got over it.

While the Mrs Beans Sage Advice Award goes to YW
Quote:
Let it go folks. You can't win an argument with an ignorant man.

I'm thinking of changing my signature to read "Trolling/lad hugging is symptomatic of ...."

edit -
MP wrote:
Scambaiting it seems probably isn't the appropriate medium for this kind of reform.
And this forum quite obviously isn't the appropriate forum for you.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hey now, not all of us "gentler gender" are lad-huggin' leftists. I happen to LOVE doling out lad pain! And I even live on the left coast, and am politically a liberal.

But gimme a good, gullible NOK lad, and I'll make him wimper like a little girl. Twisted Evil

GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
The idea is thus:

EDIT:

Here is some included Skype thoughts, from more respectable members.
Quote:

[19:34:04] Bluth: craig is busy toying with his ethics bitch
[19:34:18] craig00768: Very Happy
[19:34:26] craig00768: he's a wankrod
[19:34:30] Wayne.Dwops: yeah, he likes a nice ladhugger..saves bitchin at me.
[19:34:31] Bluth: Very Happy
[19:35:16] Bluth: He seems like the kind of jerk who would spoil baits if he could
[19:36:06] Wayne.Dwops: BAN THE LAD_HUGGER!!! -SlapHappy.
[19:36:23] Wayne.Dwops: go post that, for me craig. Very Happy
[19:36:44] craig00768: really?

You know, you're so far up your own arses it's just not worth it. I came here with genuine concerns and genuine interest and have been shown nothing but disrespect. I've received nothing more than one or two intelligent responses from the lot of you. If I were truly naive I would have received nothing but tittering followed by genuine discourse - from the angered responses I obviously struck a nerve. But clearly many of you are not concerned with transforming humanity you just want to carry on being internet cowboys.

Have fun.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodbye. Close the door behind you.

Transforming humanity won't happen. Face it. Go eat some tofu.

I assume you class an "intelligent" response as a response that agrees with you? READ what other people say. YOU are up your arse. YOU are CONVINCED you are right. Don't dare give anyone that bullshit. YOU won't accept our views, or even try to meet us halfway.

TTFN.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know, you're so far up your own arses it's just not worth it.
Observe introspection at work ladies and gentlemen.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

modernPrimitive, why does everything seem like an either/or situation to you? Compassion or Safaris, for example.

And why, at other times, do you think that one individual is capable of more than one thing? Baiting and Reform, for example.

I think I'm pretty compassionate. Baiting has taught me a lot about various problems in parts of the world, and how hopeless some people's situations are, whether they are in West Africa or London, England. And I do have compassion for people born into those circumstances, where there doesn't seem to be any way out for them.

But I will still put myself as the obstacle between them and any crime they choose to commit, if I am at all able to do so. I once managed to distract a would-be burglar long enough to keep them from burgling until the property-owners came home. I once called the police when I heard a woman scream in an isolated place and saw the flash of a man's naked thigh through the trees.

I'm not capable of reforming the burglar or the rapist. I'm not capable of reforming the scammer. Neither do I have the authority to arrest them, charge them, and decide what best to do with them.

I can only be an obstacle.

I can be an obstacle and have compassion for circumstances. I can't have compassion for criminals partaking in criminal acts though. At those moments my compassion has to take a U-turn and be for the would-be victim instead.

But it's not either-or. It is this-and.

Reform, however, is beyond me. I cannot reform - or transform - anybody. No, I am not concerned with transforming humanity. It is not my place, and not within my power. So it is this-or-nothing. Bait or do nothing.

I choose to bait.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I admit I've skimmed through most of this, but one point that he missed was; they are not all poor little Africans. How many make it to America, Canada, Europe, go to university, get good jobs and still carry on scamming?
Loads. It's in their blood, and no amount of compassion will make them give up.

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really going nowhere. Ciao.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic