SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent 86
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my hat is off to you folks, it has been a very funny read, all 16 pages of it!

I have a lad who is just starting to feel the grief and a vlad who is stepping very carefully, even after 5 weeks, with both waaay off script.

If there is a Dolla chop expert/co-conspirator in the house please feel free to contact me as I might be able to swing it that way.

Sorry for the thread hijack but with a talent pool this good Shocked who can blame me? Laughing

Keep it up folks! I can smell fear across both the Atlantic ocean and the Equator! Twisted Evil

Edit: cause I guess I don't know my oceans! Hey, they are all a lot of water. Embarassed

Max

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, thanks for the help, Blah! You've done great work here. Thumbs up

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ditto! Very Happy

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know what this lad is on about?

Quote:
Thank you for your effort.
Till now we haven't not where my wife is, and this is causing a big problem.

Please let know what ever happens.

Thanks

Is he referring to becky? Or is he claiming to have some other wife? Confused

*edit*
Nevermind, I read back a few posts and saw that becky had gone missing. Laughing

I just sent him this. A bit of comfort added in with our business.

Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

My condolences on the disappearance of your wife.
I too have a wife and she at time goes on shopping sprees that can last days and sometimes weeks.
Women like to go shopping, and oftentimes they can act incredibly inconsiderate and irresponsibly when they find a good shoe sale or something rather. I'm certain that your wife is both safe and healthy. She will turn up soon enough.

In regards to your parcel.
I believe I have successfully arranged for it's transport to our Secure facility in Accra. It is unfortunate that we are unable to bring it directly to you in Lagos, but Nigerian customs take these kinds of situations very seriously and they simply will not budge.
Gh@nian customs on the other hand, they do not care so long as the package does not contain drugs, firearms, or bombs.

Kindest regards.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nevermind, I read back a few posts and saw that becky had gone missing. Laughing

A way to prod him to move since he was asking and asking and asking for me to send him money to give his brothers to travel. And , of course, lazy lad would have pocketed the cash and never gone to get his package at all. leaving that beautiful watch (and the cash) alone and unclaimed.

I never considered that I maybe got lost at the mall. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's really worried now...

Quote:
Daddy... Please talk to me.. Am ot feeling fine here. whats wrong? Any update?

Maybe Dad collapsed from exhaustion and is currently in the hospital?

Edit: On second thought, that might just make the lad lose all hope for now... Hmm... I'll have to put some more thought into this.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic