SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, ladies!

No new word on my end yet.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Remember that you forbid me to go to Ibadan. And while you're at it, forbid me to send him money. He's got these brothers and grandmother and father running around...his family needs to step up and take care of their own.

Problem is...he's committed himself to show up in a cast. Stupid lad.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, absolutely! No money for him, either, Baby Bear. Smile

Should I tell the lad that? Or would it seem a little unnatural right now?

As for the cast, he could just sit in a wheelchair with a blanket over his legs instead. That's what I'd do in his place. With what he probably has planned, he wouldn't have to fool anyone for very long.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, wouldn't it be fun to have a picture of that!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too would love to see that. Laughing

I'm going to keep quiet for a few. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Corona, I guess you can taunt lad 'cause it doesn't seem like he's going anywhere. Sad

me
Quote:
I can't send you any money...Father forbids it. He says that you should go to your brothers and father to help you here. M00t points out that I have already done quite a bit for you...came to Nigeria, paid for our "honeymoon" that you didn't show up for, paid to come back to Nigeria from Cameroon.
I hope you have gotten everything sorted out with the hospital and are on your way to Abuja. I think you understand now that I really need to see you....I do love you but M00t is really wearing down my resistance and I have to agree with him that it seems like you really don't want me after all. At this point, I'm not seeing any reason not to go with M00t...you seem to have rejected me. Please come to Abuja right away!

me again
Quote:
I suppose that the fact that I haven't heard from you means you can't get away from your other wives this weekend. I believe I will go with M00t to meet his family...I think that is what you really want me to do.

lad finally
Quote:
That is what you think, but i swear i don't have any woman here...Well since you can't help, i wil have to wait till my dad send me the cash to pay the bills here and i will even have to wait back to make sure i get better before leaving the hospital...But remember that my eye never leave you for once.. I love you always,and please tell M00t that he will gain what his doing.. Okie? thanks for broken my heart... Have a nice day

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please tell M00t that he will gain what his doing.

becky, we had sex this very weekend. Mr. Green

I shall tell him this on my Monday morning. jump_4_joy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That will really broken his heart. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snap it in two! Razz

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he thought he had an high blood pressure before... Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

becky, we are not having sex, we are making love. Cool

Razz Razz Razz

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^If someone read only this page of the thread.... Very Happy

Lad sent me a cut and paste love letter that can be found on a bazillion sites....it was amazing how articulate he had become overnight.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he moved a little??? Laughing

Planning my mail about our love making. Laughing

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel like makin love. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxmx1Lee8yo

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^One of my favorites, sis! jump_4_joy

Never listened to it as a man. Laughing Laughing Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Corona, Bombast...I think we made a valiant effort but it looks like this lazy lad is permanently glued to his chair at the internet cafe.

Monday lad sent me this

Quote:
I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE ITS OVER... SO FAST?

OH WELL I WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

I sent back this before knowing that M00t had also written (although I suspected)
Quote:
What are you talking about? I suppose this is your latest way to say you can't come and see me. Anything that has happened, you drove me to. I came to Nigeria for you over a month ago. How long did you expect me to put up with your excuses? The only thing that has been fast is how fast you wanted me to put my money in your bank account. Thank God I didn't do that!

This was M00t's email
Quote:
It is the most beautiful morning and you ought to see the smile on your wife's face.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for not coming to pick up your wife.

We had the most wonderful weekend and I feel as I'm having a dream. Finally showed your wife what kinda lover I am. Yes little man, It happened and changed my life forever.

I love your wife!

Nothing from lad. So on Tuesday, I sent this...giving him one more chance to arrange to meet me.

Quote:
I'm going to fly back to the US on Thursday. I can't believe after all this time here, we never met. I don't know why you wanted me to come here to marry you...I really don't. I just need to try to figure out how to get over you now.

Lad waited 2 days so he could be sure he was safe from having to meet me

Quote:
Oh Mrs Patricia M4theny

Its nice to read from you, how was your wedding with your new husband or don't you people do the wedding again? Well i don't even know that you will mail me again, since your husband has command you not come and see what you have cause to my life... Do you think God can forgive you? I have told the doctor not to tell you how critical the situation is... But ts time to tell you... two legs had a broken bones. So they have to take good care of my so that i won't loose the legs.. My family are really trying for me... My brothers hate you for you are the cause for the accident... I even ask you to come and take a look at what really happens But all you keep doing is messing around with the fucking betrayer... Well to me i believe that is you are the bone of my bone i mean if God said you are my wife,,Nothing what so ever can stop both of us from marring each other.. But don't think i need to tell you this any longer, as you have all ready decided to marry M00t.. He told me that both of you had a nice nite.. Oh that's nice.. You like M00t dick.. Well i have cry cry and cry.. And i have leave everything to God.. It should have been better if i am the only one in the accident but Tony that i have put his family into problem..But i know that whem my father get the money he wanna send to me, i will get ass out of here.. And as well sort Tony because i am the cause... Well i will say you really tryed but not enough.. You blem is that you shouldn't have let M00t change your mind at me... And its really bad of you to come and meet a man and another man get you just like that.. I must tell you the fact i am crying while writen this message because of you have cause a big problem to my life... Well Pattie i will say happy new life at least you enjoy yourself with M00t right... Oh shit.. Pray that God shoudl forgive you..

Have a nice trip..

Do we all feel sorry for lad? Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Quote:
But ts time to tell you... two legs had a broken bones. So they have to take good care of my so that i won't loose the legs... Shocked Well to me i believe that is you are the bone of my bone Laughing
You like M00t dick.. Cool Well i have cry cry and cry.. Razz

What makes him think we are married? Cause we had sex? Confused

He may not safari, but we might as well continue to make him busy while sitting on his butt.Twisted Evil

I think it's time for me to bring nurse M00tie back into the picture. Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely!

Quote:
He may not safari, but we might as well continue to make him busy while sitting on his butt.Twisted Evil

Somehow I don't think he has totally written me off

Quote:
Well to me i believe that is you are the bone of my bone i mean if God said you are my wife,,Nothing what so ever can stop both of us from marring each other..

I think Nurse should contact him. I know - I felt so bad when I read his last message that I wrote to M00t who has gone back to M0ttie for the time being...maybe he's trying to get a Visa to get to me...ANYWAY, I wrote to M00T and I sent money to cover expenses so M0ttie can go down and nurse him since he "I even ask you to come and take a look at what really happens".

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwws too bad he's such a lazy lad...

I'd send a very irate letter from dad asking what happened?
Now she's talking about bringing someone else home? well, maybe he is a better choice...he'd prefer that she get married in america anyway, he can pull some rich friend strings and get a green card for him in a week...

And a nasty letter from the nurse is in order ... brother finally came home talking about leaving for america...it takes a week for passports & such to be processed, but he's going after her -

maybe another thank you from the brother - he's going to america, has the money and the girl -- an african's dream come true ... she even left him the money for everything he could possibly want...

And anyone else that can be thrown in there -- maybe have her start a lawsuit over the spent money (air fare, safari honeymoon, broken heart etc.) since he was the one who broke off the engagement (he did cause it afterall)...isn't that what rich americans do? sue each other?

Lol - I love how your keeping the lad going even though he won't get off his butt...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe after a few weeks, when I realize how happy I am with M00t and he's told me he's fully recovered, I'll send lad a lovely parting gift through ASS Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet ideas! Mr. Green

I'll do! Wink

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ideas there, Ivana! I'll put some thought into a suitable message from the ol' man.

Good to hear you're still the bone of his bone, Becky! Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good to hear you're still the bone of his bone, Becky!

Of course, he claims they are broken so maybe that was actually a threat. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You just have the knack for leading this poor, crying, little, man along. Very Happy

Maybe M0ttie can work on his bones.......................for you. Laughing

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if Mott13 gets a little something going with the lad... and then Dad steals her away from him?

And don't forget... Mott13 got the $30G since the lad wouldn't get out of his planter for it.

Last edited by Bombast on Fri May 08, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic