SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ex scammer - help and advice requested

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now go kill yourself please, and try to get a video of it on youtube.

Go ahead, Tufiana. Make the world a better place.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are your manners folks? That's no way to treat a new member Rolling Eyes

Welcome Tufiana - please tell us more.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*****REMOVED*****

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5

Last edited by malcom reynolds on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tufiana, what you've done is like a spy in the cold war defecting to the other side - he wasn't trusted until he gave up some real and valuable secrets.

What can you tell us to make us trust you? Think carefully.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all for laughing at the OP, but do we need a blood thirsty mob here?

Edit: Edited away a remark and took it to PM instead.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-C- wrote:
I'm all for laughing at the OP, but do we need a blood thirsty mob here?

How can you call a community venting it's anger at a dirty thieving bastard a blood thirsty mob?

Blood-thirsty mob my butt. This scumbag is one of the people we fight against. Buy him a plane ticket and put the fucker in front of my size 10 steel toe-caps and then you'll see a blood thirsty mob.
What do you expect people to do? Bow down and worship his man-pouch?

Fuckhead there is a scammer. Reading his post, he's very, very unlikely to be a reformed scammer either but is some dick-head trying his luck with baiters. Even if he is "reformed" (which he ain't), he's owed nothing here but scorn and hatred for the hardship he's caused to innocents.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
-C-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, calm down. I wasn't lad hugging. I was more worried about people openly wishing the OP to go and kill himself. Simply because I don't want another news article about evil baiters. I don't give a shit about what people think, as long as Eater as a community doesn't get a bad reputation because of it.
If you want to know what I think about lads, reformed or not, you can probably make certain conclusions from the fact that I've spent these last two years baiting them.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-C- wrote:
Slightly, calm down. I wasn't lad hugging. I was more worried about people openly wishing the OP to go and kill himself.

Heh. I am calm. And I wasn't trying to insinuate you're a hugger - LOL. If I thought that, you'd have already got the PMs by now.

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry too much about people saying they want this low-life to kill himself. It's only frustration at not being able to kill him personally.
The way I see it, wanting fucktards like this one dead is what I call a "healthy hatred" - rather like an aversion to stepping in dog-shit and instead wanting it disposed of.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
-C-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feels weird to disagree, seeing that I actually agree. The only thing I'm worried about is the media. "Baiters are laughing at reformed scammer" doesn't sound nearly as good as "BAITERS ARE WISHING AN INNOCENT POOR REFORMED SCAMMER TO GO AND KILL HIMSELF OMGLOLZOMGNOOB".

While we are techically not dependent on the media, I'd still try to avoid giving any fuel to the fire in case they get interested in us again. Sure, we have received a lot of positive fame in the news too. Actually more than negative, I think. Better keep it that way, methinks.

Edited to add: and that's not counting the inevitable ethics debates that are bound to be born from news, positive or negative.

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exclamation

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got a get-out clause in this case though.

The lad's scam began like this:

Quote:
I WILL HANG MY SELF WITH THE 7 MONTHS PREGENACY
BRETHEND, GREETINGS TO YOU ALL.I WILL HANG MY SELF WITH THIS PREGENACY BECAUSE IM TIRED OF THIS WICKEND WORLD OD BAD PEOPLE WHOM DONT DO WHAT THEY PREACH.I DONT WANT TO LIVE AGAIN AND I WANT TO CALL IT THE END.I NOW BELIEVE THAT NO ONE CARES FOR EACH OTHERS

All we're doing is trying to fulfill his original wish by telling him that hanging himself isn't so bad (although personally I'd like him to try something more painful).

The fact remains though, that this almost certainly isn't a reformed lad. In all likelihood, it's a lad being a smartass and trying to badger or more probably it's a lad trying to cause trouble for another lad by getting a load of baiters set on him. But like I said, take the .000001% chance that he is a reformed lad and we still don't owe him anything but our scorn - reformation without punishment or rehabilitation is meaningless in my book.

There's even the chance that this is not a lad at all but just an out and out badger, in which case, he's just a fuckwit living off the hardship of victims.

Media-wise, I wouldn't worry about it. No publicity is bad publicity. Even if the media were to run with the story in your scenario, any negative is overwhelmed by the fact that by getting into print, people are educated as to what these scumbags do. Honestly, I couldn't care less if a million tabloid readers think I'm a cruel, heartless bastard if it saves just one potential scam victim. Highly, highly doubtful that something like this would pique the interest of the media though - a few death-wishes on a scammer is not really going to gain any column inches.

And think about this - if a mugger, pedophile, rapist or murderer goes to a victim support site saying "I haven't been caught, here's what I did but I've decided not to commit any more crimes, please give me some advice", would anyone condemn people for telling him what they think of him?

hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm Question

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice to the "ex-scammer?" Be a real preacher, and take all your scamming friends down to the crocodile-infested waters for a baptism.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did this to many pasters and many people and got monies but i really regret this and i want to work for God and stop this.

Yeah I know what you mean. I feel so terrible for you. Say....are you perhaps in Northern Ghana? I have a $5000 WU sitting up there in your churchs' name. PM for exact details gui. Only one yahoo knows the details so u best do it fast. MAGA DON PAY Wink

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tufaina

These bitter heretics are dismissing you. Please feel free to PM me, I will help you.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome tufaina! Very Happy

I am so glad to hear that you have seen the error of your ways. If you want to learn to bait and get back at those people you once were, I will be honored to be your Mentor. As you can see, I am a qualified Mentor and I have a list of happy mentees.

I would love to learn from you as I am sure you can give us some real insights into the mind of scammers. I hope some of my more judgmental associates have not scared you off. Send me a PM, or I will keep checking back to see if you want assistance.

One Love man... Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ tufaina: Don't listen to the others. Send me a PM with your e mail address and we get down to business.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ModernPrimitive! Calling ModernPrimitive! Here's one that's perfect for you! Have at 'im! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wtf is going on here in this thread?

Has the whole world I know gone crazy?

Confused

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^In a word...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fried eggplant.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Reaper! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty

I'd love to hear your redemption programme for this contrite lad. That would make for very good reading.

OP place yourself in Nurse's hands!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic