SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dollar chop; Lad panic - "they are scammers behind"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some bargain-basement Lad action going in which a dollar chop has the Lads working furiously to save me from scammers!

It began after the Lad sent a number of requests for $3500 by WU, and in time Captain Mal wrote back that he'd sent the money, but the information he quoted about who was getting the money had somehow changed.

Quote:
SIR,I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU TO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANOTHER INFORMATION!!! APART FROM MY OWN INFORMATION TO AVOID HITTICHING IN THIS TRANSACTION..
BANK MANAGER SKYE BANK NIGERIA BRANCH 03.
MR LAS1S1 MUD4S1R..

Mal was nonplussed.

Quote:
Are you sure you know what the hell you're talking about? You're making no sense at all. I sent the money exactly as per your instructions, so I don't know what this "OTHER INFORMATION" bafflegab is all about!

Messages followed in rapid succession - the Lad was so confused he forgot the CAPS LOCK (emphasis added throughout).

Quote:
hello sir,i just want to tell you that i did not get the money info,and for your info i did not tell you to send the money to my accountant.maybe you have sent the money to another person here.my insruction for you was to send the money and get back to me with the mtcn number cos without the mtcn number and the sender name i can be ale to get the money.so all you need to do now or maybe another person write you forming that he is from skyebank.so sir pls go back to western union and get the mtcn number and the snder name that is the only way that can solve the problem.thats the reason why i warned you not to send money to another info..just do that and get back to me asap.

Quote:
hello sir we have detected now from our police here the person you sent the money to is mr C4RL P3TT3RS0N and he is a scam all you need to do now again is to go back to western union to receive the mtch or resend the money because mrs ju1iet wi11iams is now getting angry with you.i just dont know wat is going on.just go back to western union to resend the money.and sir check the email adress that sent you the message western union info.if it is yahoo,i want to tell you that is scam.thats how they do.so its not my fault.do get back to me with the mtcn number.

Quote:
hello sir,and i also told you to be carefull if you want to send the money to me.they are scammers behind.just be carefull.

Quote:
hello sir,this is my real info below,not C4RL P3TT3RS0N this person is a scam dont ever mail him again.he is a scam.here my real info below:
receiver name:las1s mudas1r
state:lagos
zip:23401
text question:in god
text answer:we trust

Of course, these anguished messages aren't being read because someone among the G0m3rb0yz, maybe the evil P3nf0ld, is blocking or rewording them...

ETA: leeting

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait, they're still writing!

Quote:
hello sir,the police here siad to me that you can still collect back your money from the western union money transfe via.all you just need to do now is to go back there and cancel the transaction and you go to another branch in your country to send the money to me.and make sure you are very carefull if you want to send the money to me.note this email adress is the only email adress we have in our databbase.any other one that mail you is fake. note that now.get back to me.

Quote:
hello sir,go back to western union to collect your and go and send me not C4RL P3TT3RS0N t and get back to me with mtcn number.

I just had a look at Wiki's entry on Nigeria... $3500 is almost exactly three times the per capita income there.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun! Never have I gotten such a deluge of hysterical, capitalized and exclamation filled warning emails as when I told one lad I was sending money to another.
He even got the FBI to assure me that HE is the only honest one.

They're so cute. Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad is a weekend worker!

Quote:
HELLO SIR,I AM WAITING FOR THE MTCN NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION..

And then this...

Quote:
ATTENTION,
I WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE IN YOUR OFFICE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR FUNDS TO THEM SELF ALL I WILL WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO TRY AND GET ME YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER SO THAT THIS CAN BE DONE ON PHONE I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO SEND ANY MONEY TILL EVERY THINH HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, BUT IF YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT ALREADY THEN I WILL ADVICE HYOU THAT YOU SEND THE CONTROL NUMBETR TO THIS MY MAILING ADRESS SO THAT ONCE I GET THE FEE, I WILL SEND YOU THE OTHER INFORMATION REGARDS YOUR FUNDS.
SIR I WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON AS PERTTERSON ON THIS OFFICE ITS JUST A FAKE NAME AND A FAKE IDENTITY.
HERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE TO USE SEND THE MONEY ON MONDAY.
RECEIVER NAME: LAS1S1 MUDAS1R
CITY:LAGOS
CODE:23410
TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER:WE TRUST
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH....ONCE YOU SEND THE MOENY DO NJOT SEND THE (MTCN NUMBER TO ME DIRECTLY I WILL BE GIVEN YOU A TELE PHONE NUMBER WHICH YOU ARE TO USE SEND IT).
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.
NOTE:
THAT YOU ARE NOT TO SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER TO THIS TELE NUMBER +.
DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

What is the point of sending me a phone number and then telling me not to use it? I guess we can give it to Lads for complaints and/or threats.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible; they've given up on the $3500 WU payment - instead they have a new modality! (Emphasis added)

Quote:
WE ARE NOW TROUGH WITH THE DOCUMENTS AND WE SHALL SEND YOU THE MONEY BEFORE WENESDAY OF THIS WEEK.BUT THE POLICE HERE ARE ASKING FOR THEIR OWN SHARE BECAUSE THE POLICE HAVE SEIZED THE MONEY WE WANT TO SEND TO YOU AND THEY ARE REQUESTING FOR MONEY BEFORE THE MONEY CAN BE SEND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.SO YOU ARE TO SEND 1,500US$ FOR US TO SETTLE THE POLICE.SO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME.GET BACK TO ME ASAP.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent my Banker Lad this from my fake scammer account:

Quote:
FUK U COKSUKER
MI OGA MR G0MER MAIK U SMALL BOI LAIK BASTED BABY OF CRAK HO
I GOT $3500 FROM BRAD MORON MAGA WAT U GOT? I TEL U WAT U GOT U GOT NOTING COS WE RULE
WE PWN U SO GO PEDL UR ASS 2 TURIST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I got the "victim" name wrong - not that our Lad noticed:

Quote:
guy how far, i know wetin you do oooooooooo,i know sey na you collect drogba money(3,500us$) na ma own share i con ask for.i beg just help me with some change if na 5,000naira i go manage am..no let anybody know ooooooo friday.......

If any other members of the G0merb0yz wants to drop a few taunts on our Lad, PM me for the address. I even have a phone number from him.

Sand Timer x 7
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic