SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Barking Mad World of S3cur3 Shi3ld

View next topic
View previous topic

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - It's really good to see your face around here, again. Very Happy
This bait definitely has the most complicated and involved plot since I was involved in our Very Annoyed Cheque Lad bait. But the sheer lunacy of this lad is very unique. What is posted in the three or four threads we have opened is only about 1/10 of what is going on behind the scenes.
I'm very grateful for Ninastian inviting me into it. Every day is a new adventure for us all. This lad is a madman! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has two more attempts at the first transfer, and on his second he finally reached 75 questions answered! Very Happy He must have been so happy he tried for the second one, but fizzled after 13 answers. Laughing

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-21 01:05:58(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-21 01:34:11(GMT-7)
Answers: 19

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: I haven't. This is my very first experience. I hope it works pretty good.

Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: I haven't used it before. This is my very first experience.

Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: I have received electronic transfer details via e-mail. That is the only way I have had to receive such classified information.

Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: In order to cater for the motherless babies, the poor and needy and destitute in our charity home; as a unit of our church. As a pastor it is my sole responsibility.

Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: This funds has nothing to do with criminal activity. It is strictly for a divine cause and to ensure the children of God doesnt suffer.

Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: This funds will be used to support the less privilege in the charity organization which is part and parcel of our church program. It is not intended for any criminal activities.

Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: I don't have any criminal record or being investigated for any crime. I am a very law abiding citizen of my country- needless to say I am a pastor who frown against all manner of criminal activities.

Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: None of my church members is connected to organized crime, rather they are connected to Christian prayer groups, the essence is to ensure they spread the good news of our lord Jesus Christ.

Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: None of my church members is being investigated for a crime at the moment. I can only pray that they do things pleasing to God and not any evil or criminal act. We need the grace of God to be able to overcome temptation and sins or crimes in our world today.

Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: Someone I know past in my seminary school days. He got home drunk on the fateful day and stabbed his wife to death. That is a very devilish act. I wish he had a Christian heart he would never have done a thing like that. He was rather controlled by satan so couldn't resist the devil. It is a shame on mankind.

Q: How did you propose?
A: I propose to win souls for Christ as a pastor. You see the greatest proposition as far as I am concerned is to get thousands- even millions to turn to God and do His Will.

A: None of my church members is connected to organized crime. They are connected to organized Christian prayer group which is the very best organization to enhance world peace and freedom in our joint prayers.

Q: If you were the leader of your country, what would you change?
A: As a pastor, I am going to change a whole lot of things. I am going to have people believe in Almight God and not chase after material things. It is better to live one's life in heaven for eternity than rot in hell for sins of the world.

Q: According to Tina Turner, what is the speed limit in Nutbush?
A: I am sorry I have no idea. This is not my field of human discipline as a pastor.

Q: Have you ever eaten paste?
A: I don't think I know what paste means, but I eat only healthy foods that is good for our body. I am not going to eat any food that is not pleasing to God. I had rather eat bread of life than the paste you mention here. The bread of life is the food to heaven.

Q: What types of noise pollution do you hate the most?
A: I hate rioting noises the most. This happens when our country is going through some adverse economic and federal policies. We have been praying for God to touch the hearts of our leaders not to propose laws that endangers the common man.

Q: What do you think you will do after you retire?
A: I am not going to retire as a soldier of Christ. A pastor doesnt have to retire because if he does the kingdom of heaven will perish in his own hand. I had rather retire in my death. This is my will.

Q: Do you believe in an after-life?
A: Biblically, it is forbiden. There is no after-life. The Jewish believe in an after-life because they are unbelievers and pagans. If one dies he either goes to heaven or hell. I have been working very hard to win souls for heaven race than rot in hell.

Q: What is truthfulness?
A: Truthfulness is being 100 percent sincere. Your word should be your creed as a Christian. As a pastor, I believe in the truth because the bible says no one cometh to the father except through sincerity of heart and truthfulness.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-21 01:43:32(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-21 03:27:22(GMT-7)
Answers: 75

A: I am trying it out for the very first time.

A: I am only new in this secure security network. I hope it works pretty good. God's willing.

A: I have only received electronic transfer information directly in my e-mail. This payment are from our church members who care very much about the good services we are offering to less privilege as a staple of our church program.

A: To cater for the needs of the less privilege in our charity home; a unit of our church obligation. As the general oversea and pastor it is my sole responsibility.

A: This funds is divine cause and not for the criminal activity. In my church we frown greatly against all form of criminal activity and two the bible condemns it.

A: This funds will be used strictly for Christian provisions such as providing for the needs of the poor and needy, motherless babies and destitute in our charity and foster home. It doesn't have to do with any criminal usage. God forbid.

A: I don't have any criminal record or being investigated for any crime. I am a very law abiding citizen. Needless to say I am a pastor who sees to the betterment of people in terms of acclaiming God's commandment rather than indulge in any crime whatsoever.

A: No. Secondly; all my church members are rather connected in organized Christian prayer groups in order to enhance the spreading of the gospel of Christ which is the greatest commandment he left before he died on the Cross of Calvary for our sins.

A: None of my church members is involved in any criminal acts so I am confident none among them is being investigated for a crime. We pray everyday to be able to resist the devil. Crime is committed by unbeliever. A believer will never indulge in criminal acts.

A: Someone I know back in my days in the seminary school. He killed his wife drunk. He wouldn't have done that if he was a true Christian. Unfortunately his eyes were covered in sin otherwise he would not have stabbed his wife to death as he returned home in the middle of the night.

Q: Is there anything that you?ve never told me but want to tell me now?
A: I am a pastor who frown against all manner of criminal activities. I am also a very law abiding citizen. As a disciple of Christ, it is my sole responsibility to turn the world into a better place and have people converted into good Christians. This way we will be able to live a better life.

Q: How will you be spending Christmas?
A: I spent Christmas at the church. We do prayer meetings, crusades and organise Christmas caroles and ensure His holy name is exhalted and praised. Of course Jesus Christ was born on Christmas. So why should we not celebrate and praise God for all that he has done for us and keeping us alive.

Q: If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live?
A: I had like to live in Heaven. I don't find the Earth a better place. In heaven you will have eternal joy which is not present here on earth.

Q: What are some essential things that are needed after a natural disaster?
A: Prayers is the most important things we need after a natural disaster so God can relieve our sufferings and pains for He alone understand what may have been the after effect consequences, not man.

Q: Why did the ghost cry on Halloween Day?
A: Only unbelievers see ghosts. They are used by devils, but a true child of God as I am don't believe in such things. God have mercy.

Q: How much cash do you have on you?
A: Money doesn't matter anything to me. The best cash I have now is my bible.

Q: Have you ever had a dream come true? / Have you ever had a dream that later came true?
A: Dreams come true if only you believe and have faith. I believe in God and trust in him at all times. I have visions, dreams and goals. With fervent prayers I get to accomplish my goals and thus my dreams come true. This aren't my doing but of God.

Q: What did you want and get?
A: I want people to turn to God. Each time that happens and people are converted in a large number it gives me joy and happiness. I think it is the greatest gift than ever.

Q: What problems do you encourter when you are not truthful?
A: I am always truthful. I don't do anything against the Will of God.This way I don't encounter problems. Praise God.

Q: Do you wanna be rich and/or famous?
A: I am already famous as a pastor. I have riches in Christ and his love for me is everlasting than money can buy. Nothing else matter.

Q: How much does your imagination weigh?
A: It weighs heavily on the things of the lord. I have always imagined turning the world into a home of believers where we pray and praise God together as we do in the temple of Christ.

Q: If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?
A: I would choose one who denounces sin and accept Christ as his lord and personal saviour. One who doesn't value the things of the world but of God.

Q: If so, what are they?
A: Repentance, Praising God and preaching the good news of Christ Jesus.

Q: Are there food kitchens for the needy in your country?
A: I have a charity organisation a staple of our church program. We provide the needy with everything he ever need. But most importantly they have bible and share the word of God everytime and are happy as true Christians.

Q: Been afraid of the dark?
A: Darkness is of the devil. I am not afraid. I walk through the light in Christ Jesus I refuse to be afraid. Praise God.

Q: Where is your second home?
A: Heaven where God, Jesus Christ and his loving angels abound.

Q: Have you played quija? Why or why no? Would you play?
A: I play guitars and pianos for worship and praises of Christ. I had rather not play any other games that is of this world. They are sinful.

Q: What was your favorite game when you were a child?
A: Acting a Christ Jesus drama game with friends.

Q: Been brokenhearted?
A: I have no reason to be brokenhearted while living in Christ Jesus. I have never been.

Q: What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
A: I organized a prayer session for everyone in my church born on the same month as I was. I am 51 on my last birthday.

Q: If so, do you get paid more for overtime work?
A: I don't work to earn money, I work to satisfy God's request. Money is not my priority on Earth but to win souls for Christ.

Q: If you speak two languages will you raise your children to be bilingual?
A: I rather have them speak native language and language of Christ. As a believer I never go against the will of God.

Q: What is the most northerly cricket ground at which a Test Match can (as at 2009) be played?
A: I am sorry I have no faintest idea. Ask me Christian related questions I had be glad to respond.

Q: If you could have only one food for the rest of your life, which food would you choose?
A: Bread of Life. The salvational food to heaven.

Q: Do you think birth order(oldest, youngest or middle) makes a difference in your personality?
A: Those are superstitous belief. They are not of God. Whatever position you occupy in your birth order doesn't matter. What is more important is your closeness with God. What is more important in my personality is partnering with Christ Jesus.

Q: What is the scariest ghost story you know?
A: Ghost stories are not part of my Christian life. As far as I am concerned only unbelievers get scared on such things. As a pastor I can never be tormented by the presence of a ghost either in the real life or by reading it. Praise God.

Q: If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?
A: How to be a good christian and a true born again.

Q: Which hills divide England from Scotland?
A: I am sorry I have no faintest idea. Ask me Christian related questions instead. God bless.

Q: Do you know anyone who says that they have?
A: I don't care what anyone says they have. You have nothing without Christ Jesus. Simple.

Q: When and where were you born?
A: I was born on October 12 1957 and in Abidjan,Cote D Ivoire

Q: Been on a plane?
A: Yes I have several times on prayer meetings, crusade, prayer camping ground and pilgrimages in the entire globe.

Q: Would you like to do the same job for the rest of your life?
A: I am going to live and die a pastor. There is no job greater than winning souls for Christ Jesus.

Q: Would you rather give money to beggars or buskers?
A: I had rather cater for a beggar by taking them to our charity/foster home as always and give them bible to ask the lord directly what they need. They are going to find everything they ever need directly from God if they ask Him of it sincerely.

Q: What should you not do during a job interview?
A: I am not applying for any job. But in a job interview to win souls as a Pastor I had rather not make people not lose their faith in Christ.

Q: Do you believe in horoscopes?
A: True Christians don't believe in that. As a pastor I don't. I only believe in the Bible.

Q: Do you think that working conditions have improved? If so, in what ways?
A: My working condition as a pastor improves as I gain more souls for Christ each day. I can't explain other ways if it has to do with earthly concerns.

Q: Describe a typical day at your current job?
A: My day as a pastor is almost 24 hours of prayers, counselling; praise and worships ,fasting and deliverance moments.

Q: Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
A: Pray, pray and pray and do some night devotions through Christ Jesus. Amen

Q: If you could choose to live on a different planet, which one would you choose?
A: Planet of God- Heaven. No other planet is greater or better than that.

Q: Can you describe the moment when you saw your child for the first time?
A: It was like a new soldier of Christ has been born. I felt good. I thank God all my children are soldiers of Christ. Together we can win tenth of millions souls for Christ.

A: I am a God-fearing person. I am a law abiding citizen. No need to tell you I am a pastor. I am not being investigated for any crime because I frown against all manner of criminal acts and the bible equally condemns it.

Q: What personality traits do you consider important in a good friend / a boss / a partner?
A: Being God fearing and doing things pleasing to God. All the members of my church are my partners including my children and wive.

Q: Do you have to work overtime?
A: Yes I work overtime ministering the word of God. I don't get tired in praising God and exhalting his holy name. It is fun. No amount of money can buy that heavenly gift and treasure.

Q: Is it a popular job?
A: Yes Pastoring job and a voluntary work is of God. It is known worldwide.

Q: Have you ever found it fun to sniff on your dirty underwear?
A: I don't sniff on dirty underwear to work for Christ. I am always very neat and tidy working for Christ. Dirt is part of Satan's weapon to tempt a child of God.

Q: Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
A: Oh it was one of our newly converts. He was newly born again. I sent him a message not to relent in doing the will of God.

Q: Have you ever experienced a tsunami?
A: We always pray against a Tsunami and God answer us. So in reason of that I have never experienced it and I never will for as long as I live and entrust all my faith in God.

Q: Do you walk under ladders?
A: I don't think I have. I don't walk in areas where there is likelihood of dangers. Even the bible says Heaven help those who help themselves. In other words, I am not going to put myself at risk and ask the lord to save me.

Q: Have you experienced any miracles?
A: Yes a lot. I pray for miracles and a lot of my church members receive miraculous moments. In my knowledge of Christ and as a pastor; miracles happens when we are filled with the holy spirit.

Q: What was your first job?
A: Pastoring and winning souls for Christ.

Q: What was your first job?
A: Being a Pastor and doing the Will of God.

Q: What are some things which many people are afraid of? Why are they afraid of them?
A: A lot of people are afraid of death and natural disaster because they are unbelievers. A true christian is not afraid to die or the face of natural disaster like tsunami. With fervent prayers and believing in God wholeheartedly, He will change our situations and make us live peacefully.

Q: Has anyone ever called you fat?
A: My body weight doesn't matter to me. What is more important for a child of God is the heart. God looks into the heart of man to know if he is serving him or not. The heart is very important to do the things of Christ.

Q: Do you know anyone who says that they have?
A: What anyone has doesn't count. What is more important is your gift of eternal life from God. And that is what we as soldiers of Christ seek.

Q: What are some things people can do to eliminate discrimination and prejudice?
A: Prayer is the key solution to all problems my bible tells me so. A god fearing person doesn't pass through such trying times and if he eventually does God will set him free. The bible says only the truth shall set you free.

Q: What is infant whale commonly called?
A: I have no idea. I am very sorry.

Q: Do you walk under ladders?
A: I don't think I have. Walking under ladders is replica to someone who doesn' abide to laws needless to say they can be dangerous. I am a true believer and I do things in accordance to the Will of God.

Q: Do you know anyone named Bertha?
A: Yes I have one of my church members who is called by that name. Infact he is a choir master.

Q: Are you afraid of flying?
A: I am not. I pray before flying. Whatever happens is the will of God. I don't care what it is afterall. But God in His infinite mercies has safeguarded me on all my air travels so fa. Praise God.

Q: What are some things people can do to protect themselves from crime?
A: Abiding to law; praying, abstainess and relying in God. As a pastor these are among a few things I teach in the church.

Q: How can you avoid having things stolen from you?
A: I try to counsel a thief and make him change his ways and turn to God. In life I find you cant be too careful no matter how much you try. Sometimes we don't shut the church doors and by next morning some of our equipments are stolen. I can only counsel a robber and he changes his ways. This works by the power of my mouth. The lord's own power he has given me to speak.

Q: Why do some people consult psychics before doing important things?
A: Probably they have no faith and not capable of taking decisions on their own. I always advice my members in church to partner with God and they don't need any services of psychics. Though, it may be necessary professionally. For me as a pastor I partner with God for directions and he gives me wisdom to accomplish whatever important task I have to embark upon.

Q: During your service, can you recall times when you were afraid?
A: I have never been afraid as a true disciple of Christ. I have unwavering faith and trust in God all the time. Why should I fear? I am a pastor of my church if I get afraid the house of God will collapse. The good lord has given me the strength to carry on and to be a good leader.

Q: Gotten in trouble in class?
A: I have never been in trouble during my days in school. I am very law abiding till date. I never do things that gets me in trouble. I rather do things according to the Will of God.

Q: If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, what would the life be like?
A: Like Jesus Christ unfortunately he was killed by idol worshippers. What a cruel world we live in.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-21 03:33:05(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-21 03:41:07(GMT-7)
Answers: 13

A: I am trying it out for the very first time.

A: I am only new in this secure security network. I hope it works pretty good. God's willing.

A: I have only received electronic transfer information directly in my e-mail. This payment are from our church members who care very much about the good services we are offering to less privilege as a staple of our church program.

A: To cater for the needs of the less privilege in our charity home; a unit of our church obligation. As the general oversea and pastor it is my sole responsibility.

A: This funds is divine cause and not for the criminal activity. In my church we frown greatly against all form of criminal activity and two the bible condemns it.

A: This funds will be used strictly for Christian provisions such as providing for the needs of the poor and needy, motherless babies and destitute in our charity and foster home. It doesn't have to do with any criminal usage. God forbid.

A: I don't have any criminal record or being investigated for any crime. I am a very law abiding citizen. Needless to say I am a pastor who sees to the betterment of people in terms of acclaiming God's commandment rather than indulge in any crime whatsoever.

A: No. Secondly; all my church members are rather connected in organized Christian prayer groups in order to enhance the spreading of the gospel of Christ which is the greatest commandment he left before he died on the Cross of Calvary for our sins.

A: None of my church members is involved in any criminal acts so I am confident none among them is being investigated for a crime. We pray everyday to be able to resist the devil. Crime is committed by unbeliever. A believer will never indulge in criminal acts.

A: Someone I know back in my days in the seminary school. He killed his wife drunk. He wouldn't have done that if he was a true Christian. Unfortunately his eyes were covered in sin otherwise he would not have stabbed his wife to death as he returned home in the middle of the night.

Q: If you could be married with a foreign (man/woman), how do you think your life would change?
A: I could never be married to a foreign woman because I am already married. As a true Christian, I don't do anything against the will of God.

Q: Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
A: My church activities are too busy to involve in any recreational or outdoor activities. I had rather to sky diving if it will win souls for Christ.

Q: Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
A: Satan. He doesnt have a place in my church.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad makes me laugh so hard.

Quote:

Q: If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live?
A: I had like to live in Heaven. I don't find the Earth a better place. In heaven you will have eternal joy which is not present here on earth.

I love his long answers. So dramatic too.
Wonder why he is not finding Earth joyful???
Could it be because he has a kick a$$ team of baiters all over him??? Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're all packing up his stuff for his move to eternity right now, DQ. Only, he is in for a real shocker when he gets to where he is going.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic