SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Dr.Lazar Vukadinovich

View next topic
View previous topic

Dr.Eng.Lazar Vukadinovich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Idiot is using my name.
I am Australian,runing my own business.
You should be ashamed to trust some imposters.
My name is and was on website,you bloody idiots.
Dr.Lazar Vukadinovich
Sydney,NSW,Australia

Mod edit - moved here from surplus - SP
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you referring to this post from 2007 where a Lazar Vukadinovich is mentioned?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=939505

Yes, we are quite aware that the person using the name, Lazar Vukadinovich, is a scammer, and not the real, Lazar Vukadinovich, who runs a business in Australia, this is the real person:

http://www.minivertengineers.com

Would you care to explain why we are "bloody idiots"? And you say we should be ashamed to believe imposters, sorry, but we obviously DON'T believe imposters, hence why we are actively baiting the scammers on this forum, you might want to read the forum to see what we actually do here!

PS, when you post on this forum, please do so in a civil manner, you are an educated man, act and write like one without the insults, otherwise, go away.

[edit]

Just to pick up on the point about you being an educated man, I think you'll find that "running" has two N's in it, and you should have a space after a comma Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he's so mad he can't structure a sentance. That's pretty darn mad.

Are you sure that's two N's SP? Reading that post, I'm inclined to go with two I's.

It sucks that a scammer was using your name and reputation to steal and cheat, but there's not really much you can about it. We know the real Lazar Vukadinovich probably isn't a scammer, so I'm not sure what you were hoping to get from this. If you want some support you can visit scamwarners.com.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Eng

These same "bloody idiots who have used your name also steal many millions of dollars from Australians alone each year, they have been known to kidnap, blackmail and murder as well, they are not very nice people I am affraid.

As to them using your identity, it is not at all uncommon for them to do this, you perhaps should take a look at poor old Charles Soludo and see how many of the buggers use his name.

I dont know how the scammers got ahold of your details and unfortunately there is little you can do to stop the scammers from doing it, of course we dont believe that the person using your name is really you, but without the post here saying it is a scammer there is a greater chance chance of somebody losing many thousands of dollars to a scam.

Our members actively volunteer our time to reducing not only identity theft but also in reducing scam victims.

Perhaps you should take a look at our sister site www.scamwarners.com where many of the members here also volunteer their time.

We happily help many victims of scammers who are in far worse situations than you are in, you don't have to thank us, e dont do this for that reason, but please, do take the time to find out before critisicing us.

The things you can learn from here may well prevent another scammer from stealing your identity, (or steal your money , kidnap ,murder) making it time well spent.

Please feel free to tell your family and friends about us as well, public education is our most effective tool for preventing people from inconvenience Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure he can find this topic now that I moved it here, but wait, I sent him a PM with a link to this page, and he was reading his PM's, but hasn't read mine, wonder if he'll post the same again.

[edit]

He's reading his PM's as I type this, still hasn't read mine yet, go on, click the one marked moved topic, here we are.

[edit]

I think he's read my PM, well at least it's gone from my outbox, but is not showing in my sent box, hmmm, wouldn't that happen if he deleted it without reading it Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
(..)
Just to pick up on the point about you being an educated man, I think you'll find that "running" has two N's in it, (..) Wink

Ruining has two I's in it.

Fight My Brute
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I'll put my hand up.

I am a bloody idiot.

[email protected] "Running" has 3 Ns in it dude.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic