SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

See No Evil. An ASEM bait with a twist.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started out as an ordinary ASEM bait. The lads were a bit slow to catch on at first, but with surprising craftiness they managed to save the situation and things soon went according to my original plan. Which in itself is surprising. I mean, come on � a driving school for the blind? That�s just ridiculous.

My emails are in regular, lads in italics and my comments in bold.

I start off with the ASEM baiting mail to one the many Mariam Abachas.

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004
Subject: Re: URGENT.
To: Mariam Abacha

Dear Dr Judah,

I hope the $5,000 arrived without any problems. Now I am ready to send the next batch of $5,000 for the construction of our driving school for the blind. Do you want me to use Western Union like last time, or would you prefer some other means of transfer?

Regards,
Hamlet

Not much of a thinker, she doesn�t see the opportunity at first.

To: Hamlet Prince
Subject: URGENT.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL,THESE IS NOT THESE PERSON WHO YOU DID THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS WITH.

I AM THE WIFE OF THE LATE NIGERIA PRESIDENT(GENERAL SANI ABACHA)I NEED SOME ONE WHO I CAN TRUST TO RECEIVE THESE FUND IN IS COUNTRY.PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE THE REAL BENEFICIARY IF THESE MONEY AND 30% OF THE MONEY WILL BE YOURS.

THESE MONEY HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE SO I NEED A GOD FEARING PERSON TO GO AND CLAIM THE FUND FOR ME BEFORE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS BACKING THE FUND WILL BE MADE ON YOUR NAME. SO I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE

BEST REGARD'S

MARIAM ABACHA.

I don�t want to do a regular bait right now, so I dangle the cash in front of her again.

Dear Mrs Abacha,

I have no interest in involving myself in your affairs. I am already working with Dr Judah on the building of a driving school for the blind. He has promised me that construction will start as soon as he has received the $10,000 required for permits and other fees.

Sincerely,
Hamlet Prince

Slowly she�s catching on and plays the role of the Good Samaritan.

Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004
Subject: GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU KIND MAIL,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME COUNTRY THESE DR.JUDAH IS FROM SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU IF THESE BUSINESS YOU ARE DOING WITH HIM IS A GENUINE ONE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRICKED AND DECEIVED OVER THESE KIND OF DEAL.AND I WANT YOU TO FORWARD ME ALL HIS INFORMATIONS SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU WHO IS HE.

SO I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARD'S

MARIAM ABACHA.

Tricked and deceived on the Internet? The nerve of some people.

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Dear Mrs Abacha,

I am not quite sure what you mean. Are there people out there so dishonest that they trick other people? Surely not! Dr Judah has been nothing but professional and honest with me. He has shown me several official documents and his photo ID. We are establishing a driving school for the blind in Lagos, Nigeria where he resides. The construction is under way, he tells me. We just need to pay some fees to the proper authorities to get all the permits we need. I have already sent him $5,000 and I will soon send another $5,000.

His email is [email protected] if you want to contact him.

Please get back to me the soonest and explain what you mean by being tricked and deceived.

Sincerely,
Hamlet Prince

She hints that Dr Judah might have deceived me and offers to hook me up with the REAL director of my fake project.

Subject: GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,WHAT I MEANT BY BEING TRICK AND DECEIVED IS THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTERS WHO ARE GOING TO TRICK YOU AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL ACHEIVE NOTHING BUT REGRET.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HIS E-MAIL CONTACT,HAMLET IF YOU WANT ME TO ASSIST YOU ON THESE,I WILL BUT IT IS GOING TO INVOLVE TRUST AND HONESTY BUT FIRST I WILL NEED YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR COMMUNICATIONS.

MR.HAMLET,ALL I AM GOING TO DO FOR YOU,YOU ARE GOING TO APPRECIATE IT MORE BETTER BECAUSE I WILL GET YOU THE DIRECTOR IN CHAREGE OF THE OF THE DRIVING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN LAGOS WHO IS GOING TO PUT YOU WELL THROUGH OF THE CONSTRUCTIONS AND THE WHOLE DETAILS OF IT AND EVEN THE REAL DOCUMENTS SO ALL I WANT YOU DO DO NOW IS FOR YOU TO SEND TO ME THE WHOLE INFORMATIONS AND EVEN THE DOCUMENTS HE SENT TO YOU SO THAT I CAN COMFIRM IT FOR YOU AS SOON AS I GET IT I WILL FORWARD YOU THE WHOLE DETAIL OF IT SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW BY YOURSELF IF I AM LYING OR NOT BUT MEANWHILE THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF THE PROJUCT WILL SPEAK TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE INFORMATIONS I TOLD ABOUT BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING THEM TO HIM IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE WHY IAM DOING THESE FOR YOU IS JUST TO KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING NOT YOUR MONEY I NEED.

MR.HAMLET,I WANT YOU TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT DISSCUSS ANY OF WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU TO DR.JUDAH,BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SEE ALL I HAVE TOLD YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW IF I AM REAL OR NOT.WHY I AM SAYING THESE,IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE THESE TO ME SEVERAL TIMES.SO I TOOK ALL TO BE STORIES EACH TIMES I RECEIVE MAILS LIKE THAT.

SO I WANT YOU TO THINK OVER IT VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THESE.

BEST REGARD'S

MARIAM ABACHA.

And we�re back in the game. I send of bunch of renamed DLLs to her.

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Dear Mrs Abacha,

I have for some time now worked together with Dr Judah and so far there has been no indication that he wants to swindle me. He has followed my requirements regarding the building of the driving school for the blind. I attached the documents he has sent to me, as well as his passport. If he indeed intends to trick me, that is very alarming.

As a representative of Blinds Emancipation in the Third World (BETH) I have very specific demands if we are to finance the construction of the driving school in Lagos. Dr Judah appeared to be able to fulfil these demands, but if you tell me he�s a fraudster I would really appreciate your help.

Please get back to me as soon as you have made contact with the director of the driving school and reviewed the documents.

Kind regards,
Hamlet Prince

Mrs Abacha has done her job and now passes me on to her oga, a Mr Andrew.

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004
Subject: I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

DEAR HAMLET,

I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF THE CONSTRUCTIONS PROJECT SO I WANT YOU TO MAIL HIM THROUGH THESE EMAIL ADDRESS SO AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU START THE BUSINESS WITH DR.JUDAH,AFTER EXPLAINING HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO NEXT.BELOW IS HIS E-MAIL CONTACT E-MAIL HIM AND GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN ADVICE YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT.

THE DOCUMENTS I ASK YOU TO SEND TO ME COULD NOT OPEN SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO HIM BECAUSE WE DISCUSS ON THE DOCUMENTS AND I TOLD HIM THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND IT TO HIM.SO I WANT YOU TO HORRY UP WITH THESE SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHAT TO START DOING IF IS FOR YOU TO COME TO NIGERIA TO SEE THE PROJECT YOURSELF OR WHAT EVER YOU DECIDE YOURSELF BUT MEANWHILE I WANT YOU TO KEEP THESE AS A TOP SECRET FROM DR.JUDAH AS I TOLD YOU SO THAT YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TELKLING YOU.

HERE IS THE E-MAIL CONTACT OF THE DIRECTOR IN
CHARGE:[email protected]

SO I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARD'S

MARIAM ABACHA.

Obediently I contact Mr Andrew and send him the same useless files.

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004
Subject: Re: I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
To: Andrew.O.William
CC: Mariam Abacha

Mr Andrew,

I understand that you are the director in charge of the construction of the driving school for the blind which my foundation is financing. So far I have only dealt with Dr Judah, as he was the middle-man between us, but after engaging in conversation with Mrs Abacha I have come to believe that there is something fraudulent about Dr Judah.

As of now Dr Judah has told me he has gotten the construction permit and I have paid the fee of $5,000 for it. He has also provided me with the preliminary regulations for the driving schools. I was about to send another $5,000 for the list of cars and their technical specifications when Mrs Abacha warned me.

I feel now that it is much better to deal with you directly, without involving Dr Judah. To this email and the next one I attach the documents Dr Judah has provided me with so far. Could you check if they are authentic or will I need to re-apply for them? That would be bothersome, as my board is already breathing down my neck to get results. I will also urgently need the list of cars and their technical specifications.

Mr Andrew, I hope this will not delay the process. As soon as all the permits are taken care of we can start the full financing process. The board will make the formal decision on Friday to release the $3,500,000 for the full construction and I would hate to see any delays. All the paperwork on your side will need to be complete by then.

Please get in touch soon.

Kind regards,
Hamlet Prince
Secretary, B.E.T.H.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely enough he can�t open the documents.

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004
Subject: i await your immediate mail

Dear Mr.Hamlet,

Thank you for the mail,i now understand that you are the real named person concerning these project after going through your mail.

I will like you to resend me all the necessary documents that the soul call dr.judah gave you so that i will really believe that you are the real named person that is involve in these project,the one's you sent to me could not open so i really need them and i want you to send it to me through my fax line so that i can start the making the changes on them now before it will be to late,because i can see and you too can see that we have no time to waste over these.i want you to be sure of yourself and neither not to be deceived of feel in and aspect of that.

so this is the fax line i want you to send it so that i can process it and get back to you immediately after the changes them i will tell you how much is your part to pay because we are through with everything concerning the project is remending the vehicles for the school and vehicles i mean is going to be buses and cars.

so here is the fax line:234-1-7594204.

so i await your immediate mail so as not to delay.

Regard's

Andrew.O.William.

Rule #2 in scambaiting: the lads do all the work. If he wants the documents he has to find them himself. I also setting him up for some work.

Subject: Re: i await your immediate mail

Dear Mr Andrew,

Thanks for your swift reply. I don't understand why you can't open the files I sent you? I have had no problems with them and any modern computer would easily be able to open them. I have no other version of them, so they just have to do. The BETH does not use faxes for obvious reasons, so that option is out of the question. If you are unable to read the documents I suppose you could easily obtain them from the city of Lagos, which after all set them up in the first place. It is a standard construction permit, with me, you and Dr Judah co-signers. The other document is the regulation for driving schools, also standard documents set up according to Nigerian law. Never mind them. You can just get the copies.

What is more important is that I get the list of cars and their technical specifications. Dr Judah has already discussed this with you thoroughly, so I expect you to send them to me promptly. My board of directors are really anxious to see how you solved the technical issues involved. They will most likely see them before they approve of any more funds for fees, considering we already have paid $5,000. So, send me list as soon as it is completed.

Regards,
Hamlet

Mrs Abacha checks in one last time before she fades away from the bait.

Subject: UPDATE ME.

DEAR HAMLET,

HOW ARE YOU AND HOW FEAR HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH THE PROJECT,HOPE YOU HAVE GOTTEN EVERY DETAILS FROM THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF THE DRIVING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND WHICH YOU NEEDED TO KNOW,DO NOT WORRY YOURSELF EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IS JUST THE MATTER OF FAITH AND HONESTY.

I WANT YOU TO BE GIVING ME EVERY FEED BACK ON WHAT YOU GO WITH THE DIRECTOR SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO ADVICE YOU ON,YOU KNOW WE ARE NOW FRIEND'S,I WILL EVEN LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE COMING DOWN TO NIGERIA SO THAT WE CAN SEE FACE TO FACE.

I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THESE MAIL.

BEST REGARD'S

MARIAM ABACHA.

A polite response is sent off and I never hear from her again.

Subject: Re: UPDATE ME.

Dear Mariam,

I hope you don't mind me calling you Mariam, since you said we are now friends.

A copy of the email I sent to Mr Andrew was sent to you I believe, so you know at least that much. Right now I'm waiting for the list of cars with their specifications from him, since my board is very eager to see how the technical issues have been solved. Unfortunately he also seemed to have problems opening the documents Dr Judah sent me. There must be something about your computers down there.

Anyway, I will of course come down to Nigeria in due time to inspect the driving school when it is completed. We will then meet face to face I hope, even though I won't be able to see you per se.

Regards,
Hamlet

He�s not modest; seven busses and eight cars. He must think he has struck gold on this one.

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004
Subject: THANKS FOR THE MAIL.

DEAR MR.HAMLET,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT OVER THESE PROJECT.

MR.HAMLET HERE ARE THE LIST OF CARS YOU REQUESTED FOR:

WE ARE GOING TO NEED ATLEAST 7MASSDA BUSES FOR EXCUSIONS AND VISITATIONS.

WE ARE GOING TO NEED 8MOTORS CARS FOR THE SCHOOL USE AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ADICE ON THESE MY IDEA OR IF THEY ARE OKAY BY YOU TOO TELL ME SO THAT WE CAN START THE PURCHASING PROCESS BUT DO NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS A JOINT PROJECT,YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT BUT AT LEAST YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERY BODY INVOLVE IN IT WILL PER-TAKE SO I WANT YOU TO TELL ME NOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN AFFORD ON THESE SO THAT YOU CAN START THE PAYMENT ANY TIME FROM KNOW,MEANWHILE I AM GOING TO MEET AND DISCUSS WITH ACCOUNTANT SO THAT IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY SHE IS GOING TO FORWARD ALL PAYMENT INFORMATIONS TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT WE NEED NOT TO DELAY ON THESE PROJECT BECAUSE EVERY THING IS INTACT NOW AND I WILL READ LIKE YOU TO COME TO NIGERIA TO ATLEAST COME AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO BE WELL ASURED.

BUT IF YOU STILL DERCIDE TO SHIP THE VEHICLES OVER YOU CAN AS WELL DO BUT I WILL PREFER WE SHOULD BUY THE CARS HERE IN NIGERIA FOR SECURITY AND EASY PROCESSING.

I WANT YOU,NOT ONLY GOING THROUGH THE MAIL BUT THINK VERY WELL AND I EVEN NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THESE SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.

I AWAIT YOU MAIL.

MY REGARD'S

DIR.ANDREW.O.WILLIAMS.

He then sends me this crap, but since filling out forms is the lad�s job I just ignore it. Note the catchy name for the school though.

Subject: OWNERSHIP FORM.

ULTIMATE SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND SCHEME.

plot37 yuguda street ikeja,lagos island,lagos-state.

E-mail:Andrew.O.William.

Fax no:234-1-7594204.

OWNERSHIP FORM.

Date:28-07-2004.

DEAR MR.HAMLET,

BELOW IS THE ATTACH OWNERSHIP FORM YOU SHOULD FILL:

FIRST NAME--------------------------------------------------------------

MIDDLE NAME------------------------------------------------------------

LAST NAME----------------------------------------------------------------

BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER---------------------------------------

TYPE OF ACCOUNT-----------------------------------------------------

COUNTRY-------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACE------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHONE NUMBER----------------------------------------------------------

FAX NUMBER---------------------------------------------------------------

PROFESSION--------------------------------------------------------------

IDENTITY NUMBER-------------------------------------------------------

SEX----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARRIED OR SINGLE---------------------------------------------------

OWNERS SIGNATURE ------------------------------------- DATE:----------------------

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE WELL KEPT FOR SECURITY REASONS AND AFTER FULLING IT PLEASE ATTACH IT AND SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY AS YOU FINISH WITH IT.

NOTE:PRINT OUT THE FORM AND FULL ACCORDINGLY.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BEST REGARD'S

DIR.ANDREW.O.WILLIAMS.

I start off with a very light slap just to show him who�s in charge.

Subject: Re: THANKS FOR THE MAIL.

Dear Mr Andrew,

Thank you for your efforts so far. It is so much easier dealing directly with you without having to go through Dr Judah.

Regarding the list of vehicles, the number of busses seem to be bit much. Will there really be a need for seven of them? I'll have to speak to the chairman about that. About the actual training cars, the number is OK, but it seems you have misunderstood me somewhat. I didn't only asked for the number of cars, we also need to know how you plan to solve the technical issues. We have discussed this many times before, through Dr Judah. The cars will be bought locally in Nigeria, of course, but you will need to adapt them for school use. After all, we are talking about blind people learning to drive. Before the payment can be approved I will require a detailed description of how you intend to modify the vehicles for this purpose. Dr Judah mentioned that you had several promising ideas what to do, so could you please send me these descriptions without delay.

One more thing I don't understand. You are talking about a joint venture, but you must be mixing this up with some other project. The driving school for the blind is fully financed by B.E.T.H. to the sum of $3,500,000. This was made clear early on in the project. I hope there are no mistakes about this.

Get back soon,
Hamlet

He replies with some technical specs he probably ripped right off the web. That�s not what I asked for. He has to do some work himself.

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004

Dear Mr.Hamlet,

Thank you very much for your mail,i got all you said and i am very happy to have you as a friend,when i went through your mail i understand that you are a very good partner that very one need to work with tha is why i have told you to come down to nigeria so that we can see facially.

Mr.Hamlet,about the technical issue,you just leave everything to me i will take care of it already we have made enquiries for the empoyment of a specialist on mazda and honda vehicles who will know when the vehicles are faulty.

please i have attach the discriptions and specifications of the bus and the car,so i want you to go through it carefully and get back to me as soon as possible so that i can know what next okay?

so i await your urgent reply

Best Regard's

Dir.Andrew.O.Williams.

Specs for the school bus

Specs for the Hondas

How do you teach a blind to drive? I have no idea. Let�s see if we can make Mr Andrew come up with some suggestions.

Dear Mr Andrew,

How are you? I really must once again thank you for the opportunity to deal directly with you rather than using Dr Judah as a middleman. Things are moving along much faster now. I�ll gladly come down to Nigeria when the school is completed to inspect the results, even though I won�t be able to see it.

Thank you for the technical specifications. They are a good start. I am also glad that you are employing local labour for maintenance. That means our investment will yield spin-off effects on the local economy. However, perhaps I wasn�t clear enough in my request. The cars used for education must be altered so the blind people attending the school can use them. According to Dr Judah you had several ideas on how to approach this matter. I would like you to write a description (as detailed as possible) on how you intend to modify the vehicles so blind people can drive them with a seeing instructor in the passenger seat. This is what my chairman wants before he can approve the next payment. Hopefully it won�t be too much trouble for you.

Regarding the busses the description you already sent will be sufficient. Can you give me an estimate of what the cost of purchasing them will be?

Get in touch soon!
Hamlet

Ooh, driving instructors from Australia! No expenses spared.

Subject: UPDATE ME.

Dear Hamlet,

thank you,the learning aspect for that is not what will real bother us,once the facilities are ready,we have already gotten 6 specialist who are going to be teaching them and we are even still expecting more of them from australia as from 8th of August 2004 so wahat do you think about these is it good or not so that i will hear your own part of it to add on my own idea because only me can not make an idea who by wehave people like you.so i want you to get tome as soon as possible so that i will know your own idea.

Here the prices of carswhich i comfirmed today:

for the car is $7,350.00 each.

for the buses $13,856.00 each.

Note:Do not forget to tell me how many buses you said we are going to need for it since you said that ithe number of buses i requested is too much,i want to hear from you okay so that we can know from now on how to start the puechases.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperations.

Best Regard's

Dir.Andrew.O.Williams.

I still need him to do some time-consuming work.

Subject: Re: UPDATE ME.

Dear Andrew,

I trust you are well. I didn�t fully understand everything you wrote in your email, but perhaps I was unclear in my instructions. It is all well and good that you are hiring specialists for the actual education, but what I (or rather my chairman) need is a description of how the cars will be adapted for the use of teaching blind people how to drive. We in the BETH foundation do not have the technical expertise for this, which is why we are working with you. Dr Judah told me earlier that you had several ideas for technical solutions on this, so please write down a detailed description, which I can submit to the chairman. Try to describe exactly how you intend to rebuild the cars, what technical solutions you will be using, what the car will look like when it�s ready etc. to make it possible for blind people to drive. I am eagerly awaiting this.

About the cars, the prices seem reasonable. Are these new cars or used? And if they are used, how old are they? The reason I said that seven busses seemed a bit much was because I couldn�t understand what you needed them for. But if you can give me a good motivation I think I can persuade the chairman to grant funds for at least five busses. Would that be sufficient?

Thanks in advance,
Hamlet

Well, this is clearly not enough. I told him I wanted a detailed description.

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004
Subject: URGENT.

DEAR HAMLET,

I AM VERY GREATFUL OF YOUR KINDNESS,THE DESCRIPTIONS REQUESTED AS FOLLOWS:

THE BLIND ARE REALLY ACTIVE TO MOVE A CAR WHEN THEY ARE THOUGHT TO DO SO AND EVERY ASPECT OF THE TEACHNOLOGY WILL BASE ON BOTH PRACTICAL AND TEACHING ASPECT.WHY I HAVE SAID SO IS THAT THE BLIND ARE ABLE TO TOUCH AND FILL EVERYTHING EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ATALL,THE CARS THAT ARE GOING TO BE USED FOR IT IS GOING TO BE MADE WITH A SPECIAL WHEEL SCREEN WHICH IS GOING TO BE DARK TO ENBLE THEM KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THEIR SIDES EVEN FOR THEIR HORN IS GOING TO BE SO SENSITIVE BECAUSE THEY REALY NEED IT AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE THOUGHT IN AN EXPOSED ENVIROMENT,EVERY LECTURES ARE GOING TO BE TAKING PLACE WITHIN THE ENVIROMENTS OF THE SCHOOL.

I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHEN THAT PAYMENT IS GOING TO BE APPROVD SO THAT I WILL START BY MAKING AN ARRANGEMENT OF THAT ACCOUNTANT WHO IS GOING TO BE INCHARGE OF IT AND THE ACCOUNTANT IS GOING TO BE A GOD FEARING PERPSON THAT WILL EVEN TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR ACCOUNTING DETAILS AND DOCUMENTATIONS.

NOTE:ALL RECIPT OF PAYMENTS SHOULD BE FORWARD TO THE ACCOUNTANT FOR MORE EVIDENCE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

DIR.ANDREW.O.WILLIAMS.

SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to help him out a bit, and I also dangle some more money in front of him.

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004

Dear Mr Andrew,

You are getting closer, but we are still not there yet. I am reluctant to submit your technical report to the chairman since I am fairly sure that he will reject it. It is simply not detailed and structured enough. It was also not completely understandable. I would like you to structure the report according to the following chapters:

1. Description of the cars before adaptation.
2. Exterior alterations (warning lights, paint, sensors etc.)
3. Interior functionality (how the driver orients himself and operates the car)
4. Required adjustments to achieve interior functionality
5. Role of the driving instructor
6. Example of a standard driving lesson

This is the kind of report the chairman is used to reading and will be required for him to approve it. Preferrably you will also include a sketch of the vehicle after the alterations.

About the payments, I plan to conduct them according to the following:

1. Remaining administrative fee: $5,000 August 3

2. Funds for car purchase: $7,350 X 8 = $58,800 August 9

3. Funds for bus purchase: $13,856 X 5 = $69,280 August 16

This � of course � on the condition that your technical report has been approved. I hope this payment plan is acceptable to you. When these payments are completed we will need to discuss the full financing of construction, but I prefer to wait until after August 16.

I�m awaiting your full report.

Regards,
Hamlet

Finally he makes an effort and gives me some kind of report. Note the spiffy logo he made for the school.

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004
Subject: UPDATE.

Dear Hamlet,

Thank you very much for your concern to these project,i am very glad to have someone like you.

Below is the attachment of the enquiries you requested for.so i want you to go through it proparely and get back to me as soon as you get it so that i will know what next to do.

Concerning the administration fees, i will like you to send it so that we can make every payments on the fee requested; immediately then everything about the project will be through. So when you are ready to send the fee you let me know so that i will forwrad you all informations of the accountant of whom you will pay to.

I hope nothing is wrong with the descriptions below?if any, please do let me no so that i can put you through and that of the requirements you made just let me know if they are not clear to you okay?

Thank you very much and may the good lord be your saviour.

Best Regard's

Andrew.O.Williams.

Technical report page 1

Technical report page 2

I play for time and probe for the possibility of getting a photo.

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004
Subject: Re: UPDATE.

Mr Andrew,

The technical plan looks good. I will submit it to the chairman for review immediately. If it were up to me, I would approve of it right away, but the chairman has the final say in this matter and need to control it before he gives approval for the payments. He is strict but fair and will give it an unbiased review. Don�t worry. I�m sure he won�t find any problems with it. Expect to have a result within a day, or two at the longest. Then we can start wiring the money.

How did the rest of the payment plan look to you? You didn�t address that in your email. Will these days work for you and your organisation? We�re bound by the fiscal periods in the foundation, so all the money can�t be released at once, but I did my best.

Oh, and one more thing before I forget it. Our accounting department need a recent photograph of you for the project portfolio. We already had one of Dr Judah, but since he is no longer working with us we need a replacement. The file has to be in order for all the payments to go smoothly through our financial system. We will need two photos: one regular of you and one where you cover your eyes with your hands. This is to symbolize that you understand what the blind people experience every day. It�s all standard procedure. After all, our foundation works to improve living conditions for the blind all over the third world. Please get this photos snapped ASAP. If I get them within 24 hours I can attach them to the submission for the chairman and he can approve of the entire payment plan at once.

Get in touch soon!
Hamlet

He doesn�t take the photo request well.

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004
Subject: GO THROUGH THESE MAIL WELL.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,I GOT YOUR MAIL AND WENT THROUGH IT,IT WAS NOT REALLY BAD BECAUSE I FILL YOU WANT TO BE CAREFULL ON THESE ALTHOUGH YOU DIDN'T COME DIRECTLY TO ME,SOME CALLED MRS.MARIAM ABACHA BROUGHT YOU TO ME SO I CAN NOT TELL YOU THAT I WILL NOT WELCOME YOU SINCE YOU WERE DOING THE BUSINESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND I GOT YOU TO PUT YOU THROUGH AND I EVEN TOLD YOU TO COME TO NIGERIA TO SEE WITH YOUR EYE BUT INSIST NOT TO COMING AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO,I DON'T KNOW.ITS YOU HAVE BEGINING TO START WHAT I DON'T LIKE BY TELLING ME TO TAKE A PHOTO OF THAT MATURE.

SO I WANT YOU TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FINALISE ON THESE SO THAT WE CAN DO THESE BUT FOR THAT PHOTO I WILL NOT TAKE IT WHAT AN INSULT IS THESE IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MY PRIVATE PICTURE I WILL BUT IN A SITUATIONS YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO AS IF I AM NOT GENUINE I WON'T TAKE FROM YOU OR IF YOU NEED A PHOTO OF ANY OF THE STUDENT I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.

SO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GO THROUGH THE MAIL IF YOU ARE REAL SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT IF YOU STILL INSIST ON THAT PHOTO THEN YOU CAN GO BACK TO MRS.MARIAM ABACHA OKAY?

BYE AND GOD BLESS.

DIR.ANDREW.O.WILLIAMS.

How dare he question me? Time for a slap (albeit a light one). Also, it turns out that my baiting character is actually blind himself. Imagine that.

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004
Subject: Re: GO THROUGH THESE MAIL WELL.

Mr Andrew,

Your letter really upset me. I don�t think I have been this shocked since Janet Jackson exposed her nipple on TV.

All of a sudden you burst out at me for no reason at all, accusing me of insulting you and not being real?! I feel there is a strong need for me to recap the entire situation here and describe what has happened so far.

Two months ago B.E.T.H. (Blinds Emancipation in the Third World), the foundation for which I work, started the work of establishing a driving school for the blind in Lagos, Nigeria. Our organization specializes in humanitarian projects for blind people in the third world, but this is the first time we establish an entire school from scratch. Through various contacts a Dr Emanuel Judah agreed to help us as a middleman between the building contractor and ourselves. As it turns out, you are the building contractor. By mistake an email intended for Dr Judah was sent to Mrs Mariam Abacha and she helped us expose Dr Judah as a fraudster, apparently intending to swindle us of money.

Fortunately, Mrs Abacha was able to redirect us to you and now we deal directly with you, as a building contractor. Surely you already know all of this, as Dr Judah and yourself must have had many contacts during this process. According to the initial contract (which you already have) certain documents and paperwork are required of you, including a list of cars and the technical modifications needed. This you have supplied, as agreed.

For some reason you accuse me of not wanting to come down to Nigeria to inspect the project firsthand, but nothing would please me more. But Mr Andrew, I am blind myself. I thought you already knew this. I lost my eyesight ten years ago in an accident, but the BETH offered me a job as a secretary. With the aid of a computer voice that reads emails and other documents, and a system that writes what I speak I am fully able to communicate by email. This is the reason I can�t really SEE the driving school, but I would be more than happy to visit you with an assistant when the construction is finished and have it described to me orally.

Finally, as standard procedure dictates, our case file needs certain documentation of the partner we are utilizing in our projects. One of these documents is two photographs of yourself, as I describes earlier. I really don�t understand why this is upsetting you so much? The photograph where you cover your eyes with your hands is published in our monthly newsletter and is much appreciated by our benefactors and donors. It is required by our statures and really is no big deal. We have many of these photographs and no one has ever objected to it. Frankly, I was very disappointed, not to say shocked, at your violent outburst. I would really not like to go to my chairman and report that you are abandoning this project when we already have invested so much in it.

Anyway Mr Andrew, I realize this letter is somewhat long, but I feel it is necessary to express my point of view. Please read it thoroughly and get back to me right away.

Regards,
Hamlet

He has �had experiences in the past concerning the taking of pictures�. Been baited before perhaps?

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004
Subject: INFO.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL,I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENTS ARE A LITTLE BITE CONFUSING.

THE PICTURE YOU ARE REQUESTIND FOR WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST CONCERNING THE TAKING OF PICTURES SO I SWORN NEVER TO TAKE PICTURE EVEN MY FAMILY.MY BABY BOY WHO IS BLIND NOW FOR NO REASON IS BECAUSE OF A PICTURE SNAP THAT MAD HIM BLIND NOW SO I CAN NOT TAKE ANY RISK ON THAT AGAIN.SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA ON THAT ASPECT YOU JUST LET ME KNOW SINCE YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING ME OR I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EVEN UP TO BUT ANYTHING I KNOW THAT MY GOD WILL BE MY SAVIOUR ON THESE BECAUSE MRS.MARIAM ABACHA IS THE REAL PERSON WHO I KNOW VERY WELL SO ANY THING ELSE I DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD AND PLANE TO YOU AS A SOUL MATE BUT YOUR THINKING SOMETHING ELSE OR ARE YOU THINKING THAT I AM A FRAUDSTER OR WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JUST LET ME KNOW IN YOUR NEXT MAIL SO THAT I CAN PUT YOU CLEAR VERY WELL OKAy?

SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR CONDITION AS YOU SAID IN YOUR LAST MAIL TO ME,SO I WANT YOU TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN ANY MAILS IN COME ACROSS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY NOT REAL.

CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION FEES, I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT IT VERY WELL BEFORE SENDIND TO ME BECAUSE I AM NOT FALSING YOU BUT TO COME TO NIGERIA TO SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYE OR IF YOU CAN SEND SOME ONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THESE THEN YOU CAN DO SO,BUT AS FOR ME I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ABOUT IT SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THESE PROJECT OKAY?

FURTHERMORE,THE CHAIRMANS APPROVAL,YOU HAVE NOT STILL TOLD ME ABOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY BY THE CHAIRMAN,I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON THESE ISSUE SO THAT I WILL WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THESE PROJECT IF I AM DEALING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON OR NOT JUST TELL ME IN TIME BECAUSE I HATE MAKING CONVERSATIONS ON THE NET IS JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME YOUR CONTACTS IF NOT I WOULD REALLY LIKE US TO TALK ON PHONE.

SO I WANT YOU TO GO THROUHT THESE MAIL CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND.

HAVE A NICE DAY,

ANDREW.O.WILLIAMS.

I keep trying to wrestle the photo out of him.

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004
Subject: Re: INFO.

Mr Andrew,

Thank you for your thorough reply. Let me start with the administration fees. I�m not really sure what you mean. Why would you be dishonest with me? Have I ever accused you of that? I have told you that I will send the fees as soon as I have final approval from the chairman. And once again, though I would love to come down to Nigeria as I have told you I AM BLIND. I cannot see. My eyes don�t work. OK? I can�t see with my own eyes.

I did send your technical report to the chairman, but he hasn�t given me any reply yet. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow and I will then contact you right away. You are by the way most welcome to call me at any time. I thought Dr Judah already had given you my phone number. Anyway, it�s +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Finally, you seem to be very upset about this photo thing. I really don�t understand why, but let me try to explain things from my perspective. It has nothing do to with me not trusting you. As I told you, I am blind so I can�t even see the photo myself. I have no interest in it at all. But the accounting department requires these two photographs for their project file. Without a proper file no payments can be approved and I couldn�t send any money. It�s foundation policy and really nothing I can affect. If we don�t have any photos we would be forced to cancel the project altogether. That would make me look bad in the eyes of the chairman and make it seem as if I can manage a project of this magnitude. You don�t want that to happen to me, do you?

Tell you what, I think I have a solution. I will not tell the chairman or the accounting department, but what if you instead sent me the photo of someone else, like an employee of yours. I tell the accounting department that it is you and no one would know. That way, you won�t have to send your own photo and my accounting department gets what it wants. Just remember, I need a regular photo and one where he covers his eyes with his hands. Do you think this idea might work?

Regards,
Hamlet

PS I am very sorry that your baby is blind, but do you know that makes you eligible for our foundation�s Blindness In Family grant? If you apply, you would be entitled to up to $2,500 every year.

He has gone quiet. Did he twig?

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004
Subject: Re: INFO.

Mr Andrew,

Please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I have not heard from you for some time and my chairman is breathing down my neck about the project, and the accounting department are constantly on my ass about completing the project portfolio with the photos. Please get back as soon as possible. I am really concerned about the situation.

Regards,
Hamlet

No photo. Well scr*w that. You can�t win them all. It was a pretty lame attempt anyway.

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004
Subject: THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY MUH FOR YOUR MAIL,I GOT YOUR AIL AND IT IS NCT REALLY BAD ATALL.I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I ANNOT DO WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME TO DO ONERNING THE PHOTO BUT I HAVE SUGGUEST THAT YOU AN AS WELL GO BAK TO DR.JUDAH SINCE YOU HAVE TAKING IT TO BE NO TRUST OR SOMETHING ELSE,I WILL REALLY LOKE YOU TO USE THE PHOTO THAT DR.JUDAH GAVE YOU EARLIER TO REPRESENT ME OR ELSE I DON'T THINK I AN FURTHER MORE ON THESE.SO I WANT YOU TO GO THROUGH THESE AIL WELL AND GET BAK TO ME WITH A GOOD RESPONSE OR ELSE DO NOT MAIL ME AGAIN.

THANK YOU.

ANDREW.

In his desperation Hamlet resorts to criminality. Will Mr Andrew approve?

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004
Subject: Re: THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE.

Mr Andrew,

I�m really desperate here. I can�t use the photo of Dr Judah since I already told the accounting department that we have changed contractors and they now expecting an update on the project portfolio. You see, this is the first time I�m handling a project of this size on my own and I really want to make a good impression on the chairman. If you pull out now the project will fall and I will get fired.

OK, I really didn�t want to resort to this, but if you insist on not sending a photo I will have to. The payment order is in my chairman�s office, but he won�t send it out until the accounting department have received the new photos. Tonight, when everyone has left the building, I will sneak in to his office with my seeing-eye dog Laddie. With his help I think I can locate the payment order and steal it. I will go directly to the local Western Union office and send you the $5,000 payment. Hopefully we can then move forward and save the project. With a bit of luck we will complete it before my chairman notices that the payment order is missing.

I�ll get back to you with the control number and test question as soon as I have stolen the payment order and sent it off.

Regards,
Hamlet

Without blinking he accepts. Forcing a blind man to steal. What has the world come to?

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004
Subject: CONFIRM.

DEAR HAMLET,

THANK YOU VERY FOR YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTANDING.I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHEN THE PAYMENT OF THE $5,000 WILL BE MADE SO THAT I SO THAT I CAN START FROM NOW THE PREPARATION OF THE SETTLING OF THE ADMINISTRATION FEE AS WE DISCUSSED.

MR.HAMLET,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON THESE PROJECT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT MY PICTURE,I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE ARELLY THINK THAT THESE PROJECT S A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY AND WE DO NOT NEED ANY DELAY ON IT.I MUST TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE MADE ALL ARRANGEMENT OF THESE PROJECT TO START BUT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR SERIOUSNESS.HAS I TOLD YOU THE FIRST TIME,I WANT YOU TO KEEP ALL RECEIPT OF PAYMENT SERVE FOR FURTURE USE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.

BEST REGARD'S

ANDREW.

Well, this bait was getting boring. The lad was no fun so I decided to kill off Hamlet and introduce the mysterious chairman as a finale.

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004
Subject: Re. Hamlet Prince

Dear Mr Andrew (if that in fact is your real name),

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Arthur Montgomery Smith, the chairman of Blinds Emancipation in the Third World (BETH). It has come to my attention that you have been in correspondence with one of my employees, Mr Hamlet Prince, regarding the construction of a driving school for the blind in Lagos, Nigeria. Apparently you have made yourself out to be the building manager for this project. What has happened is that Mr Prince by mistake sent you an email intended for our local contact in Lagos, Dr Judah, when in fact you had no connection to this project at all. Instead you decided to pretend to run the construction and tried to trick Mr Prince to send you money under false pretences.

This has become even more horrific taking in consideration the recent tragic events. Apparently you were unwilling to fulfil some of the conditions our foundation sets up regarding documentation and I was unable to approve the payment order. Mr Prince, being desperate to complete the project, then went on to steal the payment order from my very office. How he managed to do that, with him being blind, is beyond my comprehension.

Anyway, last night Mr Prince proceeded to the nearest Western Union office to send a sizable sum to you. Unfortunately the WU office is located at one of Washington�s most busy intersections with a lot of heavy traffic. Normally a blind person such as Mr Prince would never go there; the risks are simply too great. The accident was inevitable. While trying to cross a street with the help of his seeing-eye dog a car hit him and killed him instantly.

Mr Prince is now dead and it is your fault. Under false pretences you tried to scam a charity organization for money. You took advantage of the desperate Mr Prince, forcing him to steal from me and then forcing him to go to a place he would never have dared enter otherwise. This lead to his death. You should be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you stealing from the blind, you are also killing them. I am not a religious man, but I pray that God will condemn you to burn in hell for all eternity.

Arthur Montgomery Smith
Chairman, B.E.T.H.

He may get back to me, but I doubt it. Interesting twist on the ASEM anyway. Turns out they are all salvageable. Big thanks to J Dog for the ingenious ASEM idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SM, your "blind driving school" ASEM bait is hysterically funny. I never cease to be amazed at how much fun scambaiting is when you pull the lads of script. Great job!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic