SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Man loses 45k

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in my local paper today.
http://www.westmeathexaminer.ie/articles/1/37238/

Poor sod.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His losses would have been much less if the Gardai and authorities had spotted it as a scam when he first asked about the legality of importing gold.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Writer of the article wrote:
His only hope is that by publicising his experience, someone else may be spared similar heartache and hardship.

Or...how about people just visit Eater and read a few romance baits? That would essentially innoculate every single person with half a brain cell from ever being taken in by these scumbags.

Sorry, but reading that whole thing made me ill. It was just such a classic scam, the kind we see dozens upon dozens of times every day, with all the classic elements that make us all roll our eyes at how gullible someone would have to be to fall for it. But the reality is, people fall for it every day - to the tune of millions of dollars a year for these scummy criminals.

Just makes me bait all the harder. Off I go to send a few ASEMS. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he wised up in the end. There's people in even deeper than that, and still on a well and truly downward trajectory.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..................leading him now to believe that the scamsters are just sitting there waiting to entrap people like him.

Errrrrr yes - and here we are just waiting to get the scammers first.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic