SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Lola Scott" Lad found on 4ppl.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a long lasting bait on a Lad. My first to be exact. I had her/him going so long I just said no more and stopped talking to her/him. Here is some correspondence.
Lola:
Quote:

Hey,
Am sorry for this late reply i was outta the state for a while but right now am back i will like to know much about pls do send me all you think i have to know okay,and send me your pics as well,take good care of yourself.

Me:
Quote:

My name is Carlos Vandstein. Im 28 male from California. I'm a graphic designer for various magazines and add campaigns. I'm looking to do a little private work on the side, and was wondering if you would be interested in taking a few photographs of yourself for me. If I think you have what it takes, I will offer you money for each picture you send me. . If that is a problem, let me know. Anyways, let me know if you would like to see some of my work.

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:

Quote:
Ohh nice,...
Hello,....not complicated really!
Well,i love what you do for living really,....thinking i'll be on the magazine one day part of my dream ohh,you never know ain't you?about my pics,am sorry i don't have nude pic and am afraid you will purblish me when am not ready to be out,.......question for you why don't you send me your pic?well am expecting it very soon,.....
I got your message at late hour here at the same time got my mail from somebody i don't know telling me that my mum got a very serious auto accident, the person sound like Doctor,he also told me that my mum boyfriend died in the accident,i tried to figure it out i called my mum mobile number the maid picked it up and she told me the same thing,am much worried i had to travel to see her.......she will like to see me am pretty sure, she will,.......i hope she had listen to me when her boyfriend told her to go to Africa for vacation.
Carlos,.......?am on my way to see her after this message sent,...bye

So she sends me the classic white blonde modeling pics...
Lola again:
Quote:

Hi,
I have'nt read from you for some day now what's going on with you are you alright?

I let her stew for a few days, Thats usually one of my tactics to get them off script.

me:

Quote:
Hello,

I am just fine. I am quite busy doing what I do. You would be entertained to see a photo of me eh? Alright, I don't usually do this type of thing. Also! I would never publish my models without a firm contract and endless work put behind the scenes. I would merely like to see how you would fair with my current girls. I also do male modeling. Currently I am looking for different ethnicity's. (eg. Russian, Native African, African-American women...ect) The attached photo of me at the last modeling debut in France. If you would like to see some of my work I would have no problem sending you some examples. Anyway, I must be off, much work to be done.

Regards,

Carlos Vandstein

^^attached was a photo of Patrick Swayze Very Happy Laughing

Lola's Responce Shocked

Quote:
Hi,
Sorry i don't know but i guess,....you're very hard working honey.
Well, About your pics do send me some i will like to see them,you gat much work to do either am i too very busy but i take my time to read and write you,am expecting the same from you as well,..................
Am going to West Africa to work i might spend couples of weeks there but i wil be glad if i read you always and very supportive as well too,.....am expecting the best from you and be the best honey....Bye

Me:

Quote:

Dear Lola,

I sent you my picture. Did you not see it? Well, anyway I was wondering if you were going to send me any pictures of yourself with just a normal camera. You don't have to pose, I just need to see a picture of you in your normal self before we proceed. If you wouldnt mind, usually my company requires us to have the models take pictures holding a sign stating what we tell them to put on it. Seeing as I'm going to be doing some side work I think I'll stick to the terms they go by. I was also wondering where you are located. If things turn out well I can fly you to California so we can get aquainted.Please get back to me.

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:
Quote:
Hi,....
I sent you my pics i scan this pic to my system and right now am not with my camera cos am far away from home.
I got to go to Nigeria to see my sick mum,i will be coming home very soon as far as she is pretty okay,...you can you send me your home address and your nearest airport name so that i will be able to meet up with you,i have to go out right no time,read you later in the day,bye.

Me:
Quote:
Alright I will send you the information when I recieve the pictures from a regular camera. Have a good flight to Nigeria. I hope your mother is alright.

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:

Quote:
Oh,..
Thanks for the mail i really apprecaite it,and pls get in touch with me and i will like to read you everytime and pls do send me your home address and the nearest airport,i will send you my fligh details,ok bye

She sent that one to me 3 times in a row within 5 minutes.

me:
Quote:
I will be on a shoot this weekend through to next week in Toronto Canada, then to Vancouver. Then I will be back for three days and again I'll be off to Italy. I'm very busy throughout the next few months. The sooner you get me these pictures, the better. I would like at least 5 Self taken pictures, or you can have a friend take them, but I will analyze them for date and authenticity. Only one of them will contain a sign saying these things. "Hello Carlos Vandstein. From {Your Full Name}. Then the alpha code "CDXIX" following. This process will ensure you are who you say you are, and we can begin, and I will fly you to where I am presently located.

Lola:

Quote:
Hi,...
Hello,how are you doing...........
My friends are interested but now be expecting their mail very soon,....thanks for this mail and the care too but there is a problem my friends are far away from you and the problem they listed is that they won't be able to fly to you,pls get back to me can you help them to get to you in person.

Me:

Quote:
Lola,

Goodmorning, at least here in Canada. It's quite cold here at -10 C. I will again need 5 photo's taken from each of you from a camera for verification. If any of you are interested in Nude photography I will need an additional 5 pictures nude. Please remember to include the sign that CLEARLY says "Hello Carlos. My name is {full name here}." and please include the alpha code "CDXIX" on the end please. I will then verify authenticity. And I have no problem sending you tickets for airtravel, permitting if things go well. Each model must have a minimum of 5 pictures each and the sign MUST be authentic PER PERSON. Please do not waver on this part of the process, it is merely for my security, as I'm sure you can understand. Please include each of your full names involved in this procedure. and which is male or female.

Regards,

Carlos Vandstein.

Her:
Quote:
Hi,....
How're you doing honey,am sorry that i did'nt reply your message on time i think you understand why am here,.honey i don't expect what i saw when i got to the hospital my mum was seriously injured she had wound on her head this is very serious she is in very serious pains,.......
Concerning my friends they said they can't just send you nude pictures just like that,....they are agreed to see you first and know what is going on before they can take such pics and they also need your help to get you like i said before,......
Honey,before i left for Nigeria some of my clients wants to pay me the money they are owing me but i can't wait any longer and moreover i never knew they will pay on time i should have wait and get my money outta them but right now honey am broke here and i need to pay for my mum treatment and the Doctor here said he had to invite Germany surgeon Doctor to treat her that means i gat much money to pay for her treatment here you come in i'll need you to get my money for me,.....counting on you becos i can't leave her to get my money in USA cos her condition is very worse...
I'll apprecaite it if you can join hands together with me to save my mum's life she is very important to me she's all i gat i never set my eyes on dad since i was born....that means she is my heaven and earth,......
Carlos,.........?am counting on you to get me my money and send it to me here for her treatment.................Love You Carlos

me:
Quote:

Good Afternoon Lola,

I'm sorry, but until I receive pictures for proof of your identity, I
cannot send you anything. Please, I would love to help you, but I must
protect my own interests. Please take pictures of yourself and/or your
friends with a sign stating the aforementioned information. They do
not need to be "nude". I was simply stating that IF you were to be
interested, I would need an additional 5 photo's on top of the 5 you
will be presenting me with. Please return my email in kind.

Regards,

Carlos Vandstein

Lola:

Quote:
Hi,....
Honey i don't understand what you really mean,are you saying that you can't help me get my money or help me friends to you,.pls try to indicate ok
One of my friend sent me her three nude pics and am still expecting the rest of them to send me too mine is added but honey to be sincere with you my mum need treatments i need to buy some drugs and some materials for her treatment too and this will cost me $150 i will apprecaite if you can send me that cos as i said at the other mail am really broke here i will be expecting your help honey here is the address you will send me money,.....
Name:Lola R Scott
Address:12/13 Jud3 F3l1x Str33t,Ikeja
State:Lag0s St4te
City:Ik5ja
Zipcode:xxxxx

This time she sends me the EXACT same white blonde modeling pics, with a few other different ones of a model getting naked..(not even the same person...)

MY responce:

Quote:
Hello Lola,

These pictures are too small. They are not pictures taken from a simple digital camera. All I will need is 5 pictures taken from a personal camera one of the pictures will need to include a photo of yourself holding a sign stating "Hello Carlos {FULL NAME HERE}" At the bottom, you MUST include the Alpha code "CDXIX". I will help you with your mother, I have a business account. If you have banking information for me, I will send the mere amount of $250.00 for compensation of your time and for your mother. I will only be able to do a bank to bank transfer. AND I will ONLY send the funds after I get original pictures from you and your friends. One INCLUDING your photo holding a sign.

Regards,

Carlos

lola:
Quote:
Hi,.....
I apprecaite the time dedicated to read me and to reply as well,i will tell my friends to send me exactly what you seek for but as for me i don't have digital camera and i won't want this to await you to send me what you promised to send me but the fact is that i don't have any account here but i will tell the Doctor maybe he can help me with his account.SHE IS DIEING WE BOTH CAN SAVE HER LIFE.Am writing this to you with tears cos i don't want to come back with my her corpse.....
Carlos,....I'll apprecaite it if you can do this for me.

Me, I went fishing on this one:
Quote:

Lola,

Does anyone you know have a camera? It would be MUCH faster if you could just send me the photo's. Any account will do. As long as you can recieve your money, I don't care who's account it's going in.

Regards,
Carlos

Lola:

Quote:
Hi,.
I don't know anyone who has camera,i don't know anyone here expect my mum and her maid,....pls i need this money and if you can get me credit card some of my clients are willing to help me and at the same time pay my money for last two months,.... here is a bank account at USA(florida) account # is 110826892501001 bank name:great southern bank,......Name on the account:Charles Gould.
I'll be expecting the money honey and thanks for the care and the time also pls do help me to save her life and make sure you help me to get credit card.
Love You.

The great thing about this one, I emailed ALAN a TON of email proof and bank accounts I got from this scammer, He emailed me about 3 weeks ago to let me know that thanks to my efforts I had closed down a series of bank accounts associated with the ones I had submitted Very Happy I was happy about that.

Me:
Quote:
Lola,

Unless you actually send me pictures, you are entitled to no amount of money. Considering I was willing to help you in the first place is quite enough on my part. Please provide me with what I have requested, otherwise I will have to look elsewhere. Thank you

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:
Quote:
Hey,.....
Carlos,...?situation here is get more critical i told you that i do not know anybody here to ask such thing from and moreover care about the person am about to loss she mean everything to me i want her to be with me on my wedding day right she is in pains and me writting you with tears in my eyes,....
I know am not entitle anything from you but at least get me a credit card,...am on my kness this time................Do you believe in Christ?please for the Christ sake try for me.May the Goodness of Christ ever remain with you.
Am expecting it which means that am counting on you for this help.

Me:
Quote:
I'm not sure what you meant by "Clients". How am I supposed to get YOU a credit card? You need to apply for one. You aparantly have "Friends" that are interested. Ask them to borrow their camera. Listen, IF you are in such need of these funds, than I'm sure you'll be creative enough to aquire a simple camera. Listen I'm very busy, I will send you my best wishes for your mother. But I have very little time as it is so I must be off to do more work. I'm currently doing a article for the Times about my work.

Regards,

Carlos

lola:

Quote:
Hey,Carlos.....
I told you that am in Nigeria and my friends are in USA.Am only trying to do the right thing i know you are always busy and i do really apprecaite your writing to me but i just have to be sincere with you i gat no friends here i mean it,.......
Here,i can't apply for credit card here cos it can't work that was the reason am seeking this from you and i will be glad if you can get it for me,.....It's very simple just order for it in your bank.
Carlos,...You can help pls try to help....I needs help to save her

Lola again:

Quote:
Hello,...
PLEASE.......................I NEED YOUR HELP LET TRY AND SAVE HER,....SHE IS DIEING!!!!!!!

Me:
Quote:
I have contacted the bank, It seems the account does not exist. So you will now need to send me pictures to validate your identity. If your "friends" are interested I will also request their pictures and to individually contact me. Remember the pictures must be taken with a regular camera, you MUST send 5 and a 6th including yourself holding a sign stating "Hello Carlos, I'm {Full Name Here}! CDXIX" you must include the alpha numeric sequence for validity. If you or your friends are interested in nude photography, you must include an additional 5 pictures nude (per person), and the 6th with a sign, same as before. Please remember I am trying to run a buisness. If anyone is interested in nude photography, and I find them suitable, I will ask for more direct contact and more explicit pictures.

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:
Quote:

Hey,..
Thanks for your care but i still need your finalcial help to be sincere and to the contract well i apprecaite that but am not at chance though i got a freind who told me that she is interested but she have'nt sent me anything to show for it,....
Carlos,pls i really need money and i will apprecaite it if you can help me this time,am not asking for certain amount any amount you think or you can avoid,the Doctors never stop writing me medicine for me to buy my mum though this time she responding to drugs and treatment given to her but i still need to buy some other's ones and i thought i told you that i got no friend here to who can borrow camera.
Pls tyr for me.

me:
Quote:
Hello Lola,

The account you have given me does not exist. I'm not quite sure how you will receive this money, considering you already gave me a false bank account. Look I gotta tell you, I'm in the business of making money, not giving it. I will pay you for photographs. I just can't let this continue if your going to be continually uncooperative. I have PLENTY of work to do, I cannot continue to waste time on something that seemed to have potential, but in process has lost appeal to me. If you cannot send me photo's of yourself or your friends I'm going to have to ignore any further requests from you.

Regards,

Carlos

Lola:
Quote:
Hey,..
I will send you want you want but the fact here is that am not at chance to give my friends calls and moreover they never reply me and the only one who did,....did'nt add what you want to it and i told her to get me another she said that she use all she got to took that pics,....
Concerning the account i gave an existing account but i was worried when i got this from you that is false account i talkied to the owner of the account he said he is still using the account,......pls honey try to send through western union to me direct once i have the money i will get camara to snap myself and send it to you,...pls hope you have my address,.....
Expecting your reply very soon and do not ignore me cos hope still lays on your abale hands.....
Lola.

me:

Quote:
I do not do business from any type of money sending type of business without proper precautions. If you fill out these security release forms for Western Union. I will review them and get back to you. You will receive payment once I receive your pictures and analyze them for authenticity. Not before, this is a business! You don't ask your boss for money on the first day of employment, You shouldn't be asking ME for money before I even have a simple photo of you. Think about this and return to me weather you will print out the security forms and fill them out, and scan them back in and email me the results.

Regards,

Carlos

She indeed filled out the forms, he wanted this badly. I'm not sure if I still have them, i'll try and dig them up later.

Lola:

Quote:
Hey,.......
Carlos,..Well you might be right but truely i apprecaite those time you took to writes me i really thank you for your care too but truely i don't know what those form you sent me means i think i will not be able to fill it and add up my pics but the fact is that i would have sent you my pics but you know what am passing through here i told you everything from the first day start......................
Asking you money:the fact is that am broke i have my job and i've spent all i have to this accident but yet it's not enough all i want is you to join hands with me to save my mum's life though this is not your problem but sometime people helps people to achieve aims or goals
Nevertheless,......i still apprecaite your effort and even the time you took to read this but as well am still here thinking on how to save her life which is the most important thing that i think about,...i'll apprecaite it if you can send me anything at least to help me.
Thanks as you reply me
Lola.

The stories go on and on folks, stay tuned there is HUNDREDS of emails where that came from, I was on this guy for at least 6 months. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
PurgatoryPuppy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My buddy was just victimized by a Lola. He's still somewhat in denial about it. I tried showing him this site but maybe if I show him this thread specifically he'll wake the frak up.

This bait warmed my heart. I love this site. It and my buddy falling for scammer has motivated me to give baiting a try.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry you son of a bitch, you were right...KATE! give Murry a big warm one for me.

@Purgatory, Welcome to eater. This is the best site on the earth for scambaiting and information and help. If you friend was victimized, Possibly point him to some good places. http://www.scamwarners.com is a great place for information. It's a very serious matter, remember these people are criminals. If you need any help or information you can PM me. That aside, please use a Gmail account or a hushmail account if you are considering baiting. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. read the stickies and take a gander into the eater university.http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51 Have fun, good luck!

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple page form to fill out for "adult" pictures (it reads for soft porn) for a magazine that I made for my ole man...they look legit...if you are interested, just PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them Twisted Evil

He has some NSFW model pictures that he can send to you too, that way you can show her what the "nude" pictures should look like...

Oh and since they are sending small pictures, insist they get someone who can take pictures that are at least 600 pixels wide or long (the limit for posting here)...otherwise they won't be considered.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is long over, murry suggested I post a few of my baits to reignite the
Love-dating section. Thanks for the offer on the porn tho! Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater PurgatoryPuppy. This forum is full of great advice AND members who will help and answer any questions and concerns.

@Canadian I have sent Murry (water walker) a hug in PM. You are correct BTW. He is always right.

[girly kiss] Ivana [/girly kiss] My male bait character would sure appreciate the porn offer. He has few morals and always gets the vlads sending them to him.

Wink Laughing Shocked

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Purgatory

I am glad you found us and even happier that you have made Canadian's day by his post helping you

He was telling me just yesterday how his bait was not worthy to be posted, you have just proven that it certainly is

@Canadian, Thank you, 2 reasons
1. Great post that has helped already and will continue to
2. You know what the other thanks is for

@Kate, I am unworthy of your friendship and affection, but gladly accept it Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Canadian.

I have just read the above bait. You have style and use it to good effect.

I learned a lot from it too.

Well done.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying my first ever love bait at the moment so it's good to be able to read others baits and pick up some hints mate. I'll post mine up if it ever goes anywhere Smile

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic