SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flyer Printing and Shipping Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mouse_knucklez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been annoying this lad since early January. I'm wondering what to do about him. I stopped writing to him, and started talking ugly about him to the "shipping company". He wants to do a WU with the whole verification thing or challenge question. Any thoughts are welcome. I'll try out Naughty Nurses forms.

To verify his identity, I have asked for a photo with someone holding the sign "M1ke Hunt C@res!" He needs to send it to my accountant brother - Y0rk Hunt.

This is the children from the past attempts.

Y0rk wasn't happy:
P.S.
My accountant couldn't get that photo to fly with our tax people. To do tax free, we have to prove it is going to those children, not just pull a photo from a website.

I'm still unhappy about this photo. Message it came with below.

HELLO MICHEAL,GOOD MORNING
I AM REALLY DISTURBED WHEN YOU DON'T EMAIL ME TO LET ME THE PROBLEM AT HAND .WHAT I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW IS THE SHIPPING COST FROM THE FREIGHT COMPANY.KINDLY EMAIL RIGHT AWAY WITH THEIR RESPONDS IF YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THEM .HERE I ATTACHED THE PICS OF THE CHILDREN AT THE ORPHANAGE. AND I WANT YOU KNOW THAT , I AM THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHILDREN . SO KINDLY GO AHEAD AND GIVE ME THE FEEDBACK FROM THE FREIGHT COMPANY SO THAT I WILL PROCEED WITH THE FULL PAYMENT .

Really, the guy in the middle?

Mod edit - images removed, please blank out the faces of children, then you can re-post them, cheers - SP

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know your format, but if you're "sending" something try one of the excellent baiter shipping services like parceld1rect - service with a snarl Smile
mouse_knucklez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Mod. Forgot that.

Format for this one is that the Lad will pay for printed flyers and want sthem shipped through a ocean freight company that he has used time and time again. He will pay by credit card, and I will send WU payment to the shipping company once I am ready. I'm sure there will be a rush to set up the shipping and send the money. Also, the just under WU daily max of 1900 dollas is hilarious to me (Which I want to chop from him). I'm willing to send a "oops wrong decimal point" style actual payment to get him out on safari. Willing, but not sure. He wants to use their challenge question or whatever. I'm thinking that if it is real, it won't be available from my WU when I do it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mouse_knucklez wrote:
I'm willing to send a "oops wrong decimal point" style actual payment to get him out on safari.

Are you saying you will send an actual WU payment to them? If I'm reading that correctly, I strongly encourage you NOT to do that. If you give them a valid MTCN number, even if it's just for a very small amount of money, they can use it to fool some real victim in some way. Don't do it.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
mouse_knucklez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I learn plenty by checking first. So... What to do about a demanding lad that wants to use WU, and seems moderately smart.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what and the other Western Union and Moneygram modalities are about. Have a look in Hints and Tips for some other methods.

You might want to try to get him to agree to a bank transfer - that way you can get an account to close down.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mouse_knucklez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate that the guy likely has stolen credit card accounts too. That is how he wants to pay me. Time to make him cough them up and turn them over to the credit companies.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mouse_knucklez wrote:
So... What to do about a demanding lad that wants to use WU, and seems moderately smart.

Read this thread in Eater University: Payment Delaying Modalities

This will give you all kinds of ideas. It's all about delay delay delay...throw up a bunch of obstacles...finally convince them that the ONLY way to get your payment is to give you their real bank account for a bank-to-bank transfer. Then send the account off to Alan - tell the lad that the transfer failed because your bank told you their account was "frozen", and so you need another bank account...lather rinse repeat.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic