SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad's explanation of uppity women from Europe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent my lad an email complaining how my wife yells at me for leaving the toilet lid up, and other things, and expressed how I plan on cheating on her with a prostitute in Holland (where I have to pay the 'bank' a fee), and I asked him if women in Africa were such nags.

Oh and I told him my son "found a used condom on my bathroom floor and made a balloon out of it, then I had to take him to the doctor."

Here's the sage wisdom I got from him:
Quote:

Dear J@c|<,

How are you today and how is work, I hope fine?

I saw your email and I must tell you that I am glad and happy for your efforts so far. I tell you I shall be very rich in my country with my own share of the money.

Talking about women in Africa and Europe, there is a very big difference between the 2. Here in Africa, a woman is taught to respect and honour her husband. Yelling at your husband is a very bad omen, she would be creating an avenue for the husband to get another woman who could be more caring. But what we call civilisation (Education coming from Europe) is entering the woman of these days and the moment to go to the UK to study and learn some things from Europe, they take men as shit. DO you know what happens to them???? They never get married, cos no African man wants to be controlled by his wife.

How old is your son and how did a condom get into your house, your bathroom? My first son is 17 this year and preparing to get into the university, I would like him to study in the UK, what do you think. He wants to be a Petroleum engineer. My last child, a girl, is 6 and I try to provide what I can for them.

Can you call me, I can give you my number.

Regards

Barr!5te|2 |\/|o10k\/\/u

This guy keeps bugging me to call him. I've had this bait going since the beginning of January. It's pretty safe to say that I've got him on the hook, but it would probably be nice to ring him up even though it's not necessary. If anyone wants to call him for me, let me know.

Also the 'security company' wants me to call them once I arrive in Holland (they supposedly booked a hotel for me.. I'll have to check into it if they aren't lieing) But I'm thinking I'll break my leg in a car crash on the way to the airport and have to post pone the flight.. Any suggestions?

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offers to pick people up at the airport are often genuine and is a good way to waste a few hours of the lads time (though I dread to think what would be the consequnce of actually meeting a lad in real life).

Just remember that you have to drink a lot the previous evening to celebrate your good fortune, miss your flight and book the next flight to Holland but which unfortunately goes to another airport. Then email the guy to pick you up at The Hague, Rotterdam or wherever. I have just completed my first mini safari where my lad in Dublin went to Cork to pick up Igor the incompetent, but very rich, Czech.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think, your Barr!5te|2 is a educated man, and deserves a better story than a broken leg.

Quote:
to drink a lot the previous evening to celebrate

like brotha pete says, this sounds nice to me. and possibly could make somebody move around in a nice the nederlands

and you'r so sorry for the inconvenience, and ooops, next mistake.
and later on, maybe accident. in a strange land. and need help. dear Barr!5te|2, please send me $1000 per WU to rotterdam/bruxeles, i am in big troubles. some nasty g0merboizz kickin`against my broken leg. please help, Sir.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How old is your son and how did a condom get into your house, your bathroom?
I love it when they start to misdirect the bait themselves Laughing

I trust you will be answering his questions in detail, even if this causes some delays. I reckon an argument with your son causing him to run away from home the morning you are due to catch the flight would go down nicely

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little call from something like Skype doesn't hurt. I just spend 59 seconds on the call and hang up as if we were disconnected saying I had run out of credit.

For 10p you have validated you existence... just make sure they call you for at least two minutes next time!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan's lad wrote:
My last child, a girl, is 6 and I try to provide what I can for them.

This is something that has to be discussed. Education would spoil her for sure so I would suggest a marriage with a Saudi man as soon as possible. If she is still virgin, it could be also financially a good solution. Rolling Eyes

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hope his daughter doesn't grow up to be a lesbian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1161693/South-African-men-raping-women-cure-lesbians.html

Bloody savages...
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be funny if your wife accidentally found the email he wrote and is extremely pi$$ed off about what the laddy said about women. I think a call from your 'angry wife' would be hilarious. Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Vulcan:

What Tasman said. Skype is just about the best bang for your buck in baiting (besides all the free WU tools). Pair it up with some recording software and a little practise and you'll be a phone-baiter extraordinaire in no time.

If you'll post, or PM, his number, I'm sure the Red Hot Jewish Sexline or George Agdgdgwngo would love to give him a call.

Very Happy

EDIT:

@JJ, are you offering?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^My arm could be twisted. Wink If you want a special call from an 'angry wife', PM me the details (names to use, phone number, etc) and any special requests and I can make it happen. I have an American voice and I am lousy at accents so she will have to be American.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On another note, you could claim that you took a cheap flight to Eelde airport , a small airport in the north of the Netherlands. A lovely 190 km trip for them, supposing the lad to be in Amsterdam. A trip to Maastricht Airport ,some 200 km from Amsterdam, will serve the same purpose.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic