SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

List your favourite ladspeak comment in the past week or two

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a gem I got recently. I sent a random lad a reply to his format saying "If you build it, they will come" and they said this in the response:

Quote:
Thanks for you kind of response, which the content is full of health spiritual food

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a scammer whose IP pointed to China to my tame mugu who had chopped his dolla:

Quote:
fuck u
Ni ta ni ma

what every you are is for your boxers
if u like school in heaven

and later,

Quote:
DEMM U AND UR BOYS
NA VOICE FROM ASIA DEY YAN

BIG FOOL\

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How dear you make me go thru such stress..

This was 200 questions deep in Sec. Sh1eld, 1700-clicks into the Mangler, several pictures, 1 hand-written contract, and 1 WU security form.

It will definitely be a siggy line when the bait is over. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer telling Mr G0mer (scammer boss) that he is an honest scammer Laughing

Quote:
I want you to understand that i am not a fool to cut your job ok i am a honest Guy here with my fmaily so i hate cheat which i can not do.

Without one love how can we make it i want you to give me your telephone numberso that we can take voice to voice so that you will know the type of person i am ok.

Give me the Maga Number then tell her to contact me then i will do my best on what i know how to do ok.

I am here to make money not to think of cheating ok cheating is not issue of a business we are here as to make good name so that you can get more for me ok.

He that eat once and go dose not know how to eat.(eh ?)

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One that tickled my funnybone came from a love lad named Michael:

"honey,.........

send me your full name i will use to send the money to you by Western Union and ur phone number i will use to call you

thank you my baba luv u

kwame" Pretty Rose

Very touching, especially the roses he included in each email.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic