SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The worst excuse - EVER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working this Love Lad since November 2008. I was presented with this particular piece of scum by an on-line friend who lives in Arizona and who had been approached by him on an on-line dating site. She thought that he seemed a little bit suspect, and I offered to see whether the said J0hn M00r3 was a scammer.

I would add that whilst I do most of my baiting as a male, I do have several female characters, and this particular clown deserved a link up with L0la R0ss0 a widowed American lady in her early 40's. Old Bag Lady has been assisting me with fielding his phone calls.

A couple of days back, he signed himself off as 'Cindy'...well, understandably L0la gave him a serious slap, and this is his response
Quote:
Thanks honey for your mail. I am glad you WROTE this mail to me. Honestly, i do not doubt you but i am really not sure of how importance my mails are to you, i am not sure whether they are of high importance to you or not. That was why i wrote that simple mail and decided to address it as Cindy. I had it in mind that if you do not complain about it, then you are not serious with me. But now that you did, I am glad and so happy. YOU REALLY HAVE ME AT HEART. I am so glad.
Please lets talk over the phone sweetie. I cant wait to hear your charming voice.
I love you dear,
John

Well...that explains that quite nicely, so L0la will of course be delighted that he is serious. Maybe we need to start wedding plans? L0la and her best friend Melanie Frontage are travelling to Lagos to help out in an orphanage, and whilst there, will be taking in a weeks holiday at one of Simba's many fine establishments!

Watch this space...

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh The good old S1mba S@f@r1... I hope to go there for my holidays one day Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so many people have traveled to the S1mba S@f@r1 camp that I wonder when they are going to start giving discount coupons for returning guests? Carnival does it so S1mba S@f@r1 should too. maybe tell the bait that you have discount coupons because you have been there several times and they want you and a friend to come back with compliment coupons? I laugh everytime I hear of a safari. I can just imagine the bait coming to the camp area with a deer in the headlight look when the camp can't be located because they can't follow the great directions or missed the bus that takes them directly to the camp. wish I could see a photo of that. I work only with the VLads but always like to read about our lads and the many adventures that seem to happen to them. great job!

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic