SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5imba 5afari Nigeria to Cameroon. Lad is back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the case. He seems a good candidate for beta-testing my new Simba Complaint Form modality.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, I sooooo look forward to seeing that unfold!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Kermit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merina Hotel on youtube. He should have ordered room service and not starved himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86C3q1SH3M
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc, I hope he does it but I doubt it seriously. He hasn't replied to my mails anymore. Has anyone received anything in last few days from him?

@Bohigal, Good luck with the forms.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
beta-testing my new Simba Complaint Form modality.

@Bohigal - Can you PM me your Email addy, and I will send you the SSC headed papers for you to incorporate.

Its a great shame we didn't create a complaints form long before, that could have been bloody hilarious reading about mugu misfortunes enroute..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, Check the SSC inbox. I forwarded Bohigals complaint forms to it.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh - I missed the starter's pistol..... Laughing

Nice work there Bohigal, I would be tempted to fill those forms out myself..... Wink

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone ever gotten an "ear print"? I'd love to see that!

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way back when I got footprints & some others got ear and nose prints. Pretty tough assignment but you can do it! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from Ollie yet, but it's been just a few hours. Does he operate on a schedule/rhythm?

a hot doctor wrote:
I forwarded Bohigals complaint forms to it.

@5imba: I hope they are in keeping with 5imba branding policies. The whole thing is 16 pages.

same hottie wrote:
Has anyone ever gotten an "ear print"?

I doubt anything will ever compare to Jojo, Prof, and YW's penis print...

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The penis print, hahahaha, I had forgot about that. The bar has probably been raised to a low that will be hard to top, or something.

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does he operate on a schedule/rhythm?

He used to be quite flexible and there was no fixed schedule or time window for his mails. Last time I received anything from him was 27th March and he doesn't reply to my mails any more.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kermit wrote:
Quote:
He should have ordered room service and not starved himself.

Has that modality been effectively pushed?

i.e. Rev Of Twat writes:

"Ladname,

While you're at the hotel, order whatever you want and we will pick up the bills. You are stressed, get a haircut or massage etc etc"

That might up the pressure on the skulking and stredded Lad... the BLT with everything sandwich that came back to haunt him, but even more so if he ordered "personal services" of some kind.... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Has that modality been effectively pushed?

While you're at the hotel, order whatever you want and we will pick up the bills. You are stressed, get a haircut or massage etc etc"

Yes....!!!

I have previously told lads to order themselves a slap up meal at one of the expensive hotels where the 5imba shuttle bus collects from, and when the bill comes, tell them to charge it to the account of Mr Rhodes of SSC..... Laughing

Its left a few laddies with full bellies and empty wallets..... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, then they sit ans stew, and wait for that shuttle bus.... with their spiteful little tickets in hand...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic