SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5imba 5afari Nigeria to Cameroon. Lad is back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oloye's flight should depart right now and I have not heard from him since yesterday. Looks like this safari has come to it's end, big thanks to everyone who participated and helped to successfully complete my first safari.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its always a pleasure for me, to see the SSC modality being used to such good effect, and causing mugu misery......

Well done Deuzer & Co....... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's made me late for work! Well done folks!! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a great bait to all involved!
I'm sure there will be a good slap waiting for him when he arrives home... Fanny has every rigth to be very upset... Twisted Evil
Make sure you remind him on how close to the money he was... if he had only waited just a bit longer...
Now there's nothing left apart from a few walks to the WU to get his compensation from SSC... Very Happy

Again, Well done! clapping
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very amusing safari, and excellent baiting by all. Too bad the lad didn't have more stamina. I enjoyed this one immensely! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there is a chance to continue the bait and if he still wants his inheritance, he'd better start saving. Fanny doesn't move again for him and to access his funds he has to fly much, much longer.

Edit: I just sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Oloye,

You never replied to my mail yesterday and I assume that you are home by now. I am sorry that things didn't work out as planned, but that is life and sad things happen. Anyway, I hope you had safe journey home. I will fly back home tomorrow and hope to put this nightmare behind me as soon as possible. I talked briefly with Bernie and he told that 5imba camp has agreed to compensate all your costs. I am happy that you can get your money back and I hope that you can reach an agreement with Bernie.

The relationship between client and his legal representative is based on trust. I don't feel that there is such, absolute trust between us any more and I can't represent you any more. You have to look for other options if you are still interested to claim your inheritance funds. I suggest that you contact honorable Judge Kukjävel if you need advise how to proceed.

All the best,
Fanny

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny was pretty nice considering all the horrible things she had to endure this week. Laughing

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny is a nice lady. I don't want to slap him now, I want to encourage him to think that everything that happened was a bunch of stupid mistakes and to stay in contact. I want to keep the bait going if possible.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You sound flippant and I don't care whatever it may be.
He's still well and truly on the hook Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like lad can be asked to fill in insurance claim forms for the accident and time spent.

Deuzer, I am sure you either have a great form or will make one. Lad sounds primed for part two, the insurance company.

This is your lad, so you do what you want with him! If you would like help in the insurance angle, I have several characters who could be insurance agents. Let me know. Either way, Bernie is ready to send him to communicate with the "insurance agency".

Even if it ended right now, this has been an amazing bait, and I LOVE that this asshole is still believing.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oloye is safely back home and he still loves Fanny. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear,

I have arrived safely and I pray that you reach home safely as well. So concerning your words I canot do anything again because all I lost in that trip is still in my memory and it is burdering me and killing me all the time i remember it. Whatever you decide to do it left for you, I want to be left alone. I have receive enough stress from this deal and I canot do anythig again in respect of this deal.

If you wish to do anything good or wrong it left for you.

Have good time.

I love you.

Oloye Fanfare.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There might be another hat in a Fanny stop to change planes in Cotonou Benin. It is not very far from Lagos.
p.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I canot do anything again because all I lost in that trip is still in my memory and it is burdering me and killing me all the time i remember it.

Such sweet words! He has his memories. Laughing

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a heart warming synopsis of all that befall the gullible mugu:
Angry, toasted, burdered lad, wrote:
5imba 5afari group ltd,

There is no way I can take my picture again and send to you people to talk about taken a picture of where I got an injury and send to you. I am an honest person and I will tell you what it cost me in this trip. Immediately I arrived Douala and waited your bus to pick me but nothing like that so I got a taxi to Douala where I checked my email box and confirmed that you have redirected me that I should to Yaoundé at Hilton Airport.

I spent 9000 France to the taxi and 6000 France to Yaoundé that the same evening. I got to Yaoundé at 10:30pm and didn’t see any person or your bus. Therefore, I find out that sleeping In the Hilton Hotel is so expenses to me so I located a Merina Hotel around the area and paid $100 pay night at that Wednesday 18th March 2009. I paid another $100 at the next day which is 19th March 2009 waiting for you people to come and pick me but you disappointed me.

However, I decided the next day to find out where is Mundemba which is Friday 20th March 2009. And I spent 6000 France to Muntengeri from there I paid 3000 France to Kumba where I arrived at 6:30pm evening in the same Friday. Immediately, I got a bike to Mundemba that the same evening and I paid him 10000 France to Mundemba. I got Mundemba at 10:25pm. For so God kind the bike man directed me to his friend where I sleep till Saturday morning being 21st March 2009. At that morning Saturday I located Korup National Park and they stated to me that nothing like 5imba 5afari camp in their area.

Not even that they brought out names of all those that visited all the 4 camps located around the area from Monday being 16th March till that Saturday and Fanny Minge name were not found. Infact, it is so terrible and unbelievable to me but I control myself. I return back to from Mundemba that morning to Kumba and on my way I got an accident, injured in my two hands and one of my legs. People around the area take me and the Nike man to hospital were I got treated and later I get myself the same day and there is no penny with me the Nike man paid for a hotel bill for 2 good days, Saturday and Sunday. I spent 12000 France in the hospital.

To crown it all, I spent not $700 at the trip. I didn’t count my traveling fees incase. E informing that I will never take any picture and send to you. So if you really want to reimburse me as you said earlier then send the $700 to me.

Good day.
Mr. Oloye Fanfare.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice synopsis!

He's completely broke and yet he has managed to find money for the internet cafe.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie needs receipts.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeah, I see no problem if he comes up with receipts. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither do I.

Bernie will need them DHL'd to the main office in London.

If there is a drop box in London, someone PM me so I can get boi asshole to send it overnite express, or something expensive, so, you know, it will be paid in a timely fashion.

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parcel direct it in cash (because no banks or western union at s1mba) with a token gift of a used laptop to a city or cities close to him just 40 miles or so. Enough for it to be a hassle but not enough to be out of the question Wink
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another mail from him, this is a little different than previous one. Now he accuses that Fanny has betrayed him. The latter part seems to be identical to the one he sent to Bernie:

Quote:
Dear,

Forget about trust in this issue because your character in this trip doesn’t need trust. You betrayed me and neglected me and don’t make any single effort to come and pick me up. Anyway, that is gone and gone. I don’t mind you represent me or not I am tired of this issue. You and others well knew that I am the next of kin to these funds so if you decide to present it to me that is good but if you people decide not to provide it to me then good. You are not under force to provide it to me but do whatever is on your mind and for me I will never stress myself again this deal; I have done my possible best. Read carefully of what I wrote to the so called 5imba 5afari Camp.

There is no way I can take my picture again and send to you people to talk about taken a picture of where I got an injury and send to you. I am an honest person and I will tell you what it cost me in this trip. Immediately I arrived Douala and waited your bus to pick me but nothing like that so I got a taxi to Douala where I checked my email box and confirmed that you have redirected me that I should to Yaoundé at Hilton Airport.

I spent 9000 France to the taxi and 6000 France to Yaoundé that the same evening. I got to Yaoundé at 10:30pm and didn’t see any person or your bus. Therefore, I find out that sleeping In the Hilton Hotel is so expenses to me so I located a Merina Hotel around the area and paid $100 pay night at that Wednesday 18th March 2009. I paid another $100 at the next day which is 19th March 2009 waiting for you people to come and pick me but you disappointed me.

However, I decided the next day to find out where is Mundemba which is Friday 20th March 2009. And I spent 6000 France to Muntengeri from there I paid 3000 France to Kumba where I arrived at 6:30pm evening in the same Friday. Immediately, I got a bike to Mundemba that the same evening and I paid him 10000 France to Mundemba. I got Mundemba at 10:25pm. For so God kind the bike man directed me to his friend where I sleep till Saturday morning being 21st March 2009. At that morning Saturday I located Korup National Park and they stated to me that nothing like 5imba 5afari camp in their area.

Not even that they brought out names of all those that visited all the 4 camps located around the area from Monday being 16th March till that Saturday and Fanny Minge name were not found. Infact, it is so terrible and unbelievable to me but I control myself. I return back to from Mundemba that morning to Kumba and on my way I got an accident, injured in my two hands and one of my legs. People around the area take me and the Nike man to hospital were I got treated and later I get myself the same day and there is no penny with me the Nike man paid for a hotel bill for 2 good days, Saturday and Sunday. I spent 12000 France in the hospital.

To crown it all, I spent not $700 at the trip. I didn’t count my traveling fees incase. E informing that I will never take any picture and send to you. So if you really want to reimburse me as you said earlier then send the $700 to me.

Good day.

Mr. Oloye Fanfare.

I think that I let him calm down a couple of days and then try to get him in contact with the judge. Meanwhile, he is hopefully busy with his refund from SSC.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just explain that Fanny was not herself. If it weren't for her eating that bad meat at the SSC everything would have been just fine. Perhaps Fanny can do a little complaining of her own about what it feels like to have diarrhea and she is let down because Ollie didn't seem to much compassion about how she was feeling.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This safari has been so fun to watch unfold.
The great phone calls by redshoes, I do hope you are feeling better btw.

The wonderful attention from the 5imba camp by Doc and 5imba himself.
Doc you were all over this what a great job.Thumbs up

Deuzer all the hard work you put into the bait was so appreciated.
Thanks so much for sharing with us and letting us go along for the ride.

It is a little shameful how the lad didn't seem to concerned with poor Fanny. Evil or Very Mad
It was not her fault she ate bad food and she is justified to complain about it to him.
People die all the time from food poisoning. It is very serious.

He seems to have only been selfishly worried about himself and not his love.
It is not her fault that things happened they way they did. Wink
I hope the insurance angle can prolong the bait, he still seems to have some faith.
I love the part too about how bad he feels when he remembers his journey.
I hope he remembers it forever. Twisted Evil
Excellent baiting by all and a wonderful safari trip.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a super bait! Thanks for the entertainment to all involved. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny returned home last night:

Quote:
Dear Oloye,

I arrived home last night safely. I don't understand you, In one message you say you love me and you are the sweet guy I went to meet in Africa. In your other message you accuse me for betraying and neglecting you and you act like a complete poopface. I don't know what your mind really is, but I am very disappointed to way you dealt with my sickness. You said no words to comfort me, you never asked how I feel or didn't do you anything to show me the love you swore.

I was so full of joy and hope when about a week ago I departed for my journey. I was excited and happy to meet you and have a dream holiday in one of the most beautiful places with you. Then everything turned into a horrible nightmare and this was a holiday I want to forget as soon as possible. I can't help it that I became sick, I can't help it that you failed to locate the camp, I can't help it that 5imba camp failed to get in touch with you, so do not blame me for these issues. There was nothing I could do about them. Your demand that I leave hospital to meet you in Kumba in my condition was outrageous, I could have died trying it.

I am sorry that you lost so much money, all I can advise is that you present the receipts to 5imba camp to get reimbursed. Bernie said that they can't pay out any compensation unless they have relevant documents for bookkeeping. Regarding your bequest, nothing has changed. You are still entitled to claim your fortune, but I will no longer represent you so please contact the Judge to get what you deserve. I must remind you again that the deadline for claiming the funds is April 8th. and if you need extension, you must contact the Judge as soon as possible.

Regards,
Fanny

Quote:
Dear,

It seems that you have made your decision and that is good. Please I will appreciate you to send me the documents through DHL directly to my address so that I can sign it and resend it back to you. That is a good idea and I believe you will comply as I stated. Concerning the so called 5imba 5afari camp I will never send any receipt for them but I strongly believe that they confirmed that I spent a lot of money in this trip. So if they like let them reimburse me if they don’t like let them keep their money am not a hungry man.

I need the documents to send to me through DHL courier company immediately so that I can sign it and resend it back to you.

Whatever it may be I still love.
Oloye Fanfare.

Quote:
Dear Oloye,

I can't comment your idea about sending the documents to you. You have given a strong indication that you don't trust me any more and because of that, I have stated earlier to you that I can't represent you any more in legal matters. Therefore, I am not in position to give you any legal advise or to negotiate with you regarding this issue. I have returned all documents to the Judge and you need to contact him if you want to proceed with your matter.

Regarding 5imba 5afari camp, I have told you what you need to do to get your reimbursement. You are an adult man and you make your own decisions, but I am sure that there is no chance that your approach doesn't get your money back. There is no such company that would pay out money just like that without relevant documents for bookkeeping and tax deductions.

Regards,
Fanny

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic