SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Who has the laptops!? (possible safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: What to do?

Make lad run around DHL offices everywhere looking for Mr gomers laptops
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Make lad run around looking for "Mr gomer" to hopefully cut a deal with him eg lad meet up in lagos
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Claim mr gomer has paid DHL for the laptops but has hidden them from the FBI so the lad will run around places looking for them.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Other, Your idea...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

dx064
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Starts of with something about getting an ATM card and have to pay a fee I respond by telling him that I sent some laptops to mr gomer to get an ATM card but hes not gave me one yet.. anyway, yeah.. this is how its went so far:

Lad :

Quote:

Me:
Quote:

I send him a "printout" of the DHL tracking that shows its been delivered to lagos. The bad english is intentional, I notice lads seem to respond better to bad english? lol, anyone else noticed this?

Lad suddenly turns into some sort of PI, lol

Quote:

Shock horror moment who has my laptops!! :<

Quote:

Back to script again.. :<

Quote:

I really needed to get him off script again since he drifting back into it so I thought about sending him an email as Mr Gomer :

Quote:

I don't hear from him for about a day, not like him - but it was a sunday so i was hoping he might reply on monday.. but it seems hes logged onto his inbox 3 hours ago and must have replyed to me first then read the email from mr gomer and jumped out his seat, lol watch this..

7.01PM

Quote:

7.08PM Fall of seat moment

Quote:

Then another 3mins later lad has a bad idea

Quote:

Interestingly hes not replied to mr gomer! he wants to keep the laptops all to himself! LOL

So what to do now? Hmm..

1) Make lad run around DHL offices everywhere looking for Mr gomers laptops
2) Make lad run around looking for "Mr gomer" to hopefully cut a deal with him eg lad meet up in lagos
3) Claim mr gomer has paid DHL for the laptops but has hidden them from the FBI so the lad will run around places looking for them.
4) Other, your idea...

oh choices... help Sad
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of a mix of 1 and 2 - start him looking from one DHL office to another, until Gomer breaks in to tell him not to bother, the laptops are with the Gomerboyz; want to do a deal? Start him on the path to joining the Gomerboyz, sending him on a wild goose chase around Lagos...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Number 2 might end up in public humilation or possibly even a beating. That would be cruel and completely <strike>u</strike>necessary.
Arrgh!! The mouse! Can't...control...the mouse! *click* Oh well...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say all of the above Twisted Evil

Get him first looking for the laptops at DHL's - there should be a directory of addresses online somewhere - tell him someplace close to him, then you found out that mr. g0mer asked them to deliver it to a different office (must be closer to mr. g0mer)...maybe he could beat mr. g0mer to the office if he hurries and recover the "stolen" laptops for you...only to be picked up by mr. g0mer right before he gets there...tell him you got a letter from mr. g0mer saying the atm card is now in the mail...

Then as he looks at DHL's, more letters from mr. g0mer taunting him at what a small boi he is since he was only trying for $250 and mr. g0mer got 12k worth of laptops and if he wants to learn how to get bigger "scores" he should join them...

Once he goes for that idea - get him running around looking to meet mr. g0mer...

Of course, be happy mr. g0mer said your atm card was on the way and once you Don't get your ATM card you get very worried and concerned and angry...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
dx064
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me

Quote:
I think I shipped it to the central lagos office in ikoyi? I'm not sure if mr gomer has the laptops from DHL but i hope not i asked him about it and he told me that the FBI will not get the laptops and he will send me a new ATM card soon.

i need to get the $50,000 atm card very soon because my boss will be back from his hoildays and he will ask about the laptops again!!!

let me know how you get on with the serach please

thank you very much for help

Im sure another lad has took over or something since his english has gone from bad to really worse. I seriously don't understand a word, lol

Quote:

Did he just admit that hes going to scam me of $250? lol Shocked and if we send $500 to mr gomer he will cry? Very Happy LOL well it seems i have no choice Very Happy but first lets try and get him to talk to mr gomer..

Quote:
What do you mean mr gomer has not picked them up? Are they still at DHL? If you get the tracking number from mr gomer then maybe you can collect the laptops for me? Please try to make a deal with mr gomer and i will pay for the laptops to come back to the USA. we need to get the laptops back to resell to the customers! an ATM is no good for us at this time!

ask mr gomer for the tracking number for the DHL [email protected] we need to get this done fast because my boss will be back soon and i am crying thinking about it.

I don't expect much out of this one, ah well we'll see how it goes...
dx064
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Quote:

Hmm.. I'm guessing a fee will be needed to release these laptops? Razz not sure if i should play along or just try and derail it again... hmm

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic