SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Climate change. What climate change?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why the World Meteorological Organization is running a lottery isn't explained. Possibly the lad doesn't know the meaning of "meteorological".

Quote:
WMO | World Meteorological Organization
Lottery - Compensation Award
Sponsored by the major system dealers.

Attention Beneficiary,

WMO was the organization that handled Fourth Quarter Edition of the World Compensation Lottery Program for computer users.

The Four big computer companies came and ordered us to West Africa to organize the Lottery program for Internet Compensation Promotion Programs (ICPP). The companies are Microsoft Inc. Dell Inc, Hewlett Packard (HP) and IBM. Over three thousand (3000) email addresses won different cash prizes.
All winners were selected through a computer ballot-system, drawn from over 500,000 companies and 250,000,000 personal email addresses from all over the world online, of which three thousand where selected at random, as winners in different categories.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number; GY564 with serial number MS-DL0303M, lottery reference number WMO80234CV won in the 2nd category. The second category winners are approved for $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

We have a situation here. The reason why we are contacting you via email is because notification to all beneficiaries were air-mailed via regular post, to the addresses and zip code they have registered with their email addresses. We just discovered that most beneficiaries never received any parcel. The parcel contained instructions and what you need to do to get your payment check to the tune of $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

Surprisingly, a woman came to our office with a letter, saying that you are sick and needed to be operated upon. She has requested that your payment/check be made in her name so that she can travel back and take care of you.

Since this has been the reigning method by which peoples funds were fraudulently claimed, we have to send you an email to alert you about this and we request you to confirm to us by email if this woman is from you. Below are her details for you to confirm if this woman is from you.

Names: Miss Deborah L Williams
Address: 40 West Merrick Road Valley Stream, NY 11580

If this woman is not from you please follow immediately the instructions as directed in the winning parcel that was air-mailed to you via regular post.

The instructions are as follows:

1. Quickly contact the contracted delivery/courier company (FedEx & World Tropic Courier) and reconfirm your delivery information to them.

Their contact information is:

Contact Person Name: Mr. Harry D. Benjamin
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234-807-269-7558

Please re-confirm to them your details as follows:

Full Names:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Contact Phone Number:

2. Due to the risk of identity theft, interception of parcels and the stealing of peoples mails in their mailbox, which almost crippled the WMO | World Meteorological Organization Program in 2007. All parcels containing beneficiary's payment must be insured for risk of Identity Theft and unknown interception. You are to pay for just the insurance of your parcel to the courier company via western union and Money Gram. The insurance charges is only $250.00
Contact them now, send your information to them and ask them what details you should send the $250.00 to.

WMO Members provide accurate weather and climate information to assist the agricultural community in producing a sustainable and secure food supply.

Mrs. Gloria S. Fields
For: WMO | World Meteorological
Notification Officer

Edited to show the whole email.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's even more puzzling is why computer companies would "order" the World Meteorological Org. to go to Africa to organize this lottery.

But never mind those petty details. Get that $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars.)!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should really be opened to a large audience. Email addy, please?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me his e-Mail addy please Rolling Eyes

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've edited the original posting to show the whole email. It's worth reading.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fedex WTF Image

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic