SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethics of Baiting, have I overstepped the mark?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say baiting is completely ethical, but then this morning a mugu of mine agreed to sell me his Kidney for �5,500.
I will pay him on receipt of the organ when I meet him in Jo'burg next month.

I hope I'm not going to cause an innocent person to have their kidney stolen! Shocked

What to do?

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Richard Hurtz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA!

To ensure that it is his and not someone elses. Tell him you will give him a bonus if you can remove HIS kidney personally.

You bait him some more and keep innocents out of play. Ethical and Funny!

Win Win!
coke1984
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him you will need to see the scar on his hip to believe that it is truly his. Or tell him to meet with you in the hospital, where you are bribing a doctor to take the kidney out so it remains fresh...

I once tried to force a lad to cut his finger off to join the ranks of the four-fingerd-fortune, and send me a pic... he never responded again Sad

Mugubanks killed: 2x United Kingdom 1x Flag Monaco
Safaris: Pith Helmet Sent my avatar from Lagos to Abuja on and on...
jwalker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that this is going to turn out in one of three ways:

1. The lad is going to insist on the money upfront and has no intention of showing up with the kidney

2. The lad is going to try and pass off an animal kidney as a human one during the trade

3. The lad is going to get hold of a human kidney illegally; this could be from someone he or his gang are going to murder or he may intend to bribe someone in a hospital (or other medical facility) which can get hold of kidney for him.

This is one of those baits where the best option may be to walk away. We don't know what the lads intentions are. I certainally wouldn't want to be responsible for someone losing their life.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
noxy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angus, does he think that you need the kidney for yourself? Otherwise could you ask him to send you a kidney for your pet gerbil.

Waiting for a hail of abuse from the animal lovers on the board

United Kingdom x4 Cayman Islands x3 Mortar x17

www.fraudwatchers.org
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could pass it by Rian as it has an SA link?

My gut feel would be to steer clear but the problem is that if this is a real kidney harvesting operation then perhaps nailing the fuck is the thing to try for to stop him doing it again....

Mortar x7
Jezabelle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh! Who saw the film "Dirty Pretty Things"? Just this scenario.

EDIT: I didnt want people to think I was recommending a "snuff" film. This is an Academy Award nominated film that is a pretty good thriller. Seems like folks on this board might enjoy.

FILM SYNOPSIS
Okwe is an illegal Nigerian immigrant living in London, where he works as a cab driver by day and a hotel clerk by night. When he stumbles upon a dangerous black market passport scheme, his own safety and that of a young Turkish woman he has befriended are suddenly in jeopardy.

Last edited by Jezabelle on Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll take Richard Hurtz's suggestion up! Smile

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Spiderella
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw Dirty Pretty Things....was quite perturbed actually by that movie.

--"How can a whole you in America tell me that you dont have phone and also you want to received such a big money into your account without communication.Also I tell you that I and Usm4n Be110 are workingtogether also you said you need the information to send the money downhere I can see that you are unserious element that do not capable of handling this transaction" (MESSAGE ALL IN CAPS!)

"Welcome to my Web, said the Spider to the fly..."
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a great clip (.avi) file showing a guy cut his finger off (Japanese). I think it would be great to send to the mugus. (Surely, that would scare them off, won't it?) Twisted Evil

coke1984
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
got a great clip (.avi) file showing a guy cut his finger off (Japanese). I think it would be great to send to the mugus. (Surely, that would scare them off, won't it?)

Ever seen the movie "Ichi the killer"? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296042/ in that movie, one of the actors cuts his own tongue out in slow motion... really bad stuff...

Mugubanks killed: 2x United Kingdom 1x Flag Monaco
Safaris: Pith Helmet Sent my avatar from Lagos to Abuja on and on...
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are sick. Anyone who is into this type of stuff has a serious maturity and personality problem, in my eyes. I am sure there is a lot of splatter and gore forums that would like to hear all about it.
No more "Faces of Death" here, please. I think this very well DOES cross the line.
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ichi the killer is a cool film. I like what he did to his mouth... nice smile mate! Twisted Evil

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

newbies Rolling Eyes please control yourselves, do you seriously think this lad is going to send you his kidneys? what he will do is murder someone and try and send you theirs, then how would you feel?
and as for gore pictures this is a scambaiting forum not rottenDOTcom

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks FI. Anyone wanting to discuss snuff movie gore, please do so outside of this forum or I�ll put you on *warned*.
superbad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone seriously believe a lad is going to send a kidney at all? All the lads I have encountered are far too lazy to actually kill someone and harvest a kidney. They'll just whinge about needing the money upfront, or at least a significant portion of it. If you actually sent any, they'd just do a runner. Even the Nigerian police would start to notice if they had a dead body on their hands missing its kidneys.

Jezabelle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The black market in kidneys is for real..no kidding. If you have a minute read on...

http://www.christiansciencemonitor.com/2004/0609/p01s03-wogi.html?s=entg2
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just gonna say one thing about this thread. Okay, two things.

First, I never ask a lad to send me something specific that he could take by force from someone who's utterly innocent. Kidneys count there.

Second: EWWW!

That's all I've got to say.

Back to baiting. Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
superbad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jezabelle wrote:
The black market in kidneys is for real..no kidding.

I'm not saying it isn't. It's just that if I wanted to buy a kidney, I wouldn't try to buy it from any of my Nigerian penpals. And as the article suggests, I expect most black market kidneys are purchased from the ranks of the poor, rather than stolen from them. Such a scenario would require the person acquiring the kidney to get some money from you up front. I just can't conceive of a realistic scenario where a baiter tells some 419er that he wants a kidney- and just like that- he gets a kidney in the mail with an invoice attached to it.

That said, I personally wouldn't pursue a bait that involved even the remote possibility of someone actually doing physical harm to a third party. It's not worth it.

Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am of the opinion that many of the people we deal with don�t have a problem with murdering some poor slob to sell his organs, really. Now if you take that into consideration, playing this kind of game on the lads is a dangerous one. So the question whether this crosses the line is legitimate. I say it does, as it possibly puts innocent people in danger.
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't going to get it in the mail, He was goint to bring the kidney in a freezer box to Jo'burg airport! LOL Very Happy

Mortar x 3
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, that�s exactly what I don�t find all that "LOL". You don�t know what is going on in his twisted mind. If he expects that someone will be coming there for REAL to hand over a wad of cash, he might very well be waiting there with someone elses kidney. The fun stops here. I am locking this thread.
Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily mods and admins can post in locked threads Very Happy

I agree with TFI and LV. There are lads that are crazy/stipid/evil enough to actually be there with a kidney. No kidding. Probabely not from someone they kileld though, more likely illegally obtained some other way or stolen. Think about that. Mugu steals kidney, patient in hospital waiting for transplant die.

Generally the #1 rule in baiting is Don't do more work than your mugu. Well, that's actually #2.

Rule #1: Don't get innocent people caught up in scambaiting

This rule applies to many things. Don't bring whiney victims to 419eater. Don't have your bait hurt innocent people. Don't have your bait give the lad opportunity to scam better in the future. Don't let your bait story be more important then saving the victim. What is innocent and what is hurt? Well, generally WU clercks are not regarded as innocent in this respect. Not innopcent enough to stop you from sending lads to WU anyway. Is the poor schlob that's given 5 bucks to have his picture taken hurt? No, he's 5 bucks richer. But in this case, rule #1 definately applies.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic