SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackmailing Scam - Help needed spicing it up.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naw, don't want to mess with his system. Can't risk losing this little gem. Very Happy

Since he isn't smart enough to press the "Help" button on the site, I may write up an Official "Request for Help" form tomorrow.

There's also the exemption form for "mentally-deficient" M7CN Sec users that are having problems.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

To: Me
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:56:34 PM
Subject: Re: URGENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO DOWN!!!

Thanks Just finish downloading Opera, let me try it out.

He actually is that stupid...

Me wrote:

To: Lad
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:13:06 AM
Subject: Re: URGENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO DOWN!!!

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

Very much succes with retrieving your M7CN, the guys from the customerservice have just told me that there is absolutely nothing wrong with any part of the system, they've just completely checked it after my complaint (and didn't seem to happy about it either). They are now absolutely confident that you will not have much trouble retrieving your M7CN anymore. I hope to hear you have succeeded when I wake up tomorrow.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

Lad's still on yahoo messenger (like he's been all day). By now I'm fairly confident he never sleeps...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's refreshed the M7CN Sec site 3 times now, but without clicking a single box. Confused

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:01:00 AM
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Hey i would go use a frinds computer and try it, i guess its my systems that is the problem... ok tell the incase the id wont or will be change. Thanks

Hmm.. you go do that laddie..
Me wrote:

To: gold
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:28:50 AM

Dear Mr. Th0mas G0ld,

The id hasn't changed. But I will of course let you know if it changes.

Yours Sincerely,
5imon 0swald Cr4tes

Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:00:05 AM

Thanks Man, i ll keep intouch incase i need you ok.
You Have been of a great help and i promise to hand you over tape as soon as i am done and make you see the reason why i have to ask for cash for the money.

Epic! "You have been of a great help" Twisted Evil
EDIT: Still no clicks though...
EDIT2: We're up to 116 mails (exluding to and from my attorney) in 122 hours.. We're almost averaging at 0.5 per hour per person Twisted Evil
Add to that the mails to other baiters and his 1700 clicks on blah M7CN transfer and I can't imagine that he really made any money these past few days... Oh.. and all the useless forms and contracts we've had him write or fill out (or redo Twisted Evil )

EDIT3: Just a thought... doesn't this guy really need a new system? Can't we get him to buy an overly expensive new computer with a monster-like graphics card (and absolutely huge solid state harddisk and other stuff he really doesn't need to scam people) ? Have him order some alienware hardware?

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:

EDIT3: Just a thought... doesn't this guy really need a new system? Can't we get him to buy an overly expensive new computer with a monster-like graphics card (and absolutely huge solid state harddisk and other stuff he really doesn't need to scam people) ? Have him order some alienware hardware?

I would say "yes" that he needs to go drop a pile of cash on a new system, but I'm afraid that when he got his first error message on M7CN Sec he'd have a coronary. Very Happy

This is where he's sitting with me right now.

20- refreshes and only 2 measly clicks. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:11:40 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:16:46 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1710
Total Refreshes: 68
Completed the Process?: no

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So.. This is where I almost screwed up yesterday night by signing a mail from my attorney with my 'own' name...
Attorney wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:17:05 AM
Subject: My Proposition

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

Due to you forwarding my last e-mail to mr Cr4tes we've now had quite a row. Mr Crate5 is really angry at me and doesn't really trust me anymore. He also said that if it would happen again he would have to fire me. I'm not sure I want to remain working for mr Cr4tes and even though I don't really like you for telling on me I like mr Cr4tes even less now and I want my revenge.
If there's anything I can do to help your business be an even bigger succes for you, please let me know.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crate5

And then decided to mask it as a 'joke', and pray that he would buy it:
Attorney wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:19:21 AM
Subject: Re: My Proposition

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

I hope you understand my little joke Wink By signing with my (previous) client's name, I'm implying that I might be able to get into his mail for you and see some stuff there that you can't. I also imply that it means that I might be able to get him to pay you even more!! Imagine the possibilities!

Your partner,
P4ul Lat0 (not mr Crat3s attorney anymore, though he still thinks so Wink )

The lad also seems to want me to get his MTCN...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:26:09 PM

Hey Mr Please i want you to know that i could not get it working with my opera, and i dont want any one else to know whats up. the friend i went to check is not in town. so can you please in the name of God i ask you to help me open it with your computer and get the MTCN for me, i have tried to get it but i cant, and if you try it the Id say block, call them to unblock it, then try it again. but please for my son and for your tape, do this or go to a cafe and do it, i guess its related to ip address, and if it show urs i guess it wont open it. so try and use another computer.

and there is a mail i got for some who is claiming to be you attorney. i am not sure why Mr paul will write such to me. so reply me now if you can, and i know you must have been told not to help me get the MTCN, but for everything sake we have been through try and find a way to help me get it thanks

i would forward the mails from you later.

Yeah.. Not gonna happen!

He also seems to have bought it more or less but did not yet reply to my attorney...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:18:05 PM
Subject: Check ur mails.

Hello Mr Cr4tes, i would like you to mail me and tell em if you and Mr Paul ii having any problem...

Cause i got a mail from his name say things i dont think is from him. so just let me know and i forward the mail to you,

Only if there is a problem between you two.

So I reply (definitely wanting to keep the conversation between my attorney and the lad secret from my mr ch4rles):
Me wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:29:54 PM
Subject: Re: Check ur mails.

Hello Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I'm not really having a problem with Mr P4ul... I just told him he shouldn't have e-mailed you without asking my permission first but he didn't seem to take that so well. I'm guessing he's quite angry at me now as he doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore, but I'm sure he'll come around and forgive me for it in a weak or so. I don't think it's necessary that you forward his e-mails, you can reply to them if you want to but please don't try to make him even madder at me. Even though I've been quite mad at him I still want him as my attorney because he's quite good at what he does.

So no, there's no real problem between us..

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4tes

PS. About the M7CN site, the guys from Western Union mailed to ask me if you had succeeded yet. When I said you hadn't let me know yet they put me on hold for a minute and then checked some stuff with you unique access code and said you had only accessed the page a few time but never clicked any boxes (I don't really know what boxes they're talking about as I've never used M7CN before, but I guess it means that you haven't really tried or something?), so they said that you should please try again (be sure to use the code I sent you (they said it should be correct)) and try clicking some of those boxes (?)... And if the next time you hadn't succeeded in 90 minutes then you'd have to contact me and then they'd send me a new code so you could be sure to access your M7CN.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Keep in mind MoP that originally he had "ordered" me to go and get the M7CN for him because he was tired of the clicking.

I told him that I could'nt because the WU people would know that it was me and cancel the transaction.
He claimed that there was no way for them to ever know, and insisted I do it.

So I logged in and "invalidated" the ID with the error message "ILLEGAL LOGIN ATTEMPT DETECTED. IP-ADDRESS NOT FRANK W3ST."

Lad then freaked out and begged me to call them and re-validate the ID.

To which I happily obliged.

Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... I was already wondering how he knew about IP-addresses... But i'll simply tell him that even if I use another computer they would also know that it was not him if he insists on me doing it for him..
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:49:43 PM

Well just that i was told is Opera, when i open it i have not been able to use it on internet exploer, but i guess i would give it a try tonite, when i get to my friends place. will let you know if anything comes up.

As for Mr P4ul i will let you know about him later.

Me wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:58:30 PM

Dear Mr. Th0mas G0ld,

Have you also tried a browser like Firefox, it has always worked particularly well for me... Please let me know when you do another attempt and let me know how that goes. We might have to ask them for a new M7CN-code...
Please do not bother me with the story about P4ul anymore... I just need to not think about him for a few days and not have any contact with him for a few days and then this will all be over soon. If you are annoyed by his mails, tell him so and he will probably stop contacting you. If he says something interesting, by all means reply to it because that will only take his mind off of our row and that also means that this argue will be over sooner.

Yours Sincerely,
5imon 0swald Cr4tes

EDIT: Would getting him to buy a new system qualify for some sort of siggy icon? Twisted Evil

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't seem to be working to hard for his money anymore...
Me wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:24:12 PM

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

How are you doing with retrieving the MTCN? I'm getting quite nervous about this because your MTCN Secure access code will expire in about 24 hours, please do hurry with retrieving the MTCN and keep me updated.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4tes

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I take the more direct approach apparently..

Quote:
Dear W3st,

What in the hell are you doing?
Have you had any luck getting the mtcn?

Let me know.

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get angry in an hour or so..
Yahoo doesn't show him as online either.. Might he be crying somewhere in a corner?

EDIT: He's still alive:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:48:48 PM

I would be on my way to my friends place tonite and see what happens.... wish me luck.

Me wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:51:26 PM

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I wish you very much good luck. Please e-mail me as soon as you're at your friends place (We want to know if he has indeed travelled to a friend's place Wink )and please don't give up to soon or I'll have those guys from Western Union on my back again.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

He has so far also ignored my attorney's suggestion to help him make even more money out of me, have I not been clear enough?

Nope, he's not going there yet... rather he's installing a new browser, again (how stupid is he?)
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:54:36 PM

let me try download firefox first before going to my friends place.

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, yet another example.

lad wrote:
Well i would be on my way to my friends house tonite and see what happens, i will keep you posted,

me wrote:
Fine.

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not travelling yet.. (see edit in previous post)
And I can't fall out of character, not after telling him off for not sending formal e-mails Wink

EDIT: I'm ashamed of myself... advising him to use FireFox would probably count as education... I should have told him to go back to IE5.5 (which might actually be worth a try Wink )

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any obnoxious web browsers out there?

Does firefox still ask for a million different plug-ins when you first install it?

*edit*

Per wiki

Quote:
Some of the Web browsers currently available for personal computers include Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, [5] Avant Browser, Konqueror, Lynx, Google Chrome, Maxthon, Flock, Arachne, Epiphany, K-Meleon and AOL Explorer.

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found that too... I suggest lynx, as it's text-only...
Which is obviously a problem on his end...

EDIT: Probably needs to be compiled.. will be too complicated..
EDIT2: I'd like him to have an epic fail using this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159669 but i'm still waiting for it's creator to assure me that it will never finish for the lad (so we can blame his system)
EDIT3: Also seems to take incredibly long to download/install...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yeah he isn't too bright.

For such a dumb lad he does seem to be fairly well-off though. At least by Nigerian standards.

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:49:01 PM

Dear Mr. Th0mas G0ld,

I've been eagerly waiting for any sign of you that you are making progress. How is the process of retrieving your M7CN coming along?

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

*Long Silence*
Lad wrote:

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:59:30 PM

Hey i am on my way to may friends place, i would clal you if i make any progress.. but i still went to my laptop ... incase his is not working so i can try it from there.

Still from the same IP, i'll let you know as soon as he moves to a new IP... I'm wondering if there really is a friend involved...

EDIT: He's really bad at it..
Blue Mangler wrote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:01:33 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:13:34 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 11
Total Refreshes: 17

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It HAS to be someone else trying it out.
He was cruising right along just a couple days ago.

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D'you think he has some kind of subordinate who's now clicking away (un)happily? There has been no process in my m7cn stats... how about yours?

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I haven't had any hits on mine yet.
He may have lost all hope with mine after spending 6-8 hellish hours clicking away. Can't say I blame him. Very Happy

I honestly doubt that he has any kind of subordinate. Am pretty sure you have to have to be at least "slightly" successful at scamming before other lads would follow you.

He probably has a friend who he's asked to help. Probably promised him dinner or a couple hundred dollars or something.

I believe other lads in the past have had other people in the cyber cafe's give the mangler a try because they were so sick of it. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this just before going to bed (let him suffer while I sleep):
Me wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:11:30 AM

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I just got a call from the West3rn Onion office telling me you still haven't collected your M7CN yet and that they are suspecting some kind of fraudulent activity. Are you even trying to get it? You didn't e-mail me anymore when you reached your friends place... I'm getting really worried here.
I'm very tired so I'll be going to bed early today, I'll read your reply when I wake in the morning.

Yours Sincerely
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

He also seems to be catching on (again?):
BLue Mangler wrote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:58:04 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:12:50 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 28
Total Refreshes: 19

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

To: S1mon 0swald Cr4tes
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:48:09 AM

Hey i got to sto p by the hospital to see my boy, but i was told to stay with him, so i promise that i will get the MTCN by morning, they should pls hold on. things are not too well for me now, i hope you understand.

Thanks

So I reply, stressing him to continue trying:
Me wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:07:47 AM

Dear Mr. Th0mas G0ld,

I sure understand that things are not too well for you right now, but the guys at W3stern )nion don't. They said that the transfer should in be completed within 48 hours or they may lock the transfer as they see fit (which doesn't mean it will happen every time, but they might lock it). And they assured me that if that happened there would be another one of those tedious forms to complete, as well as lots of mails to send, before they are willing to unblock the transfer again and I'm sure you wouldn't want that.
So I beg you, please, please keep trying to get that M7CN non-stop because if you don't have it by the end of those 48 hours (which is a little less than 10 hours from now) the whole process might me slowed down for another day or even two as well as leaving us forms to fill in and stuff, and I'm sure we really wouldn't want that.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

Blue Mangler wrote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:05:37 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:20:12 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 38
Total Refreshes: 20

EDIT:
This has got him worrying at least...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:20:01 AM
Subject: reply now

Hey i beg you can you tell someone to help me get the MTCN for another computer not your own.

i cant leave my son now he needs me. if you want to save my son, please go to another computer and login the ID and get the MTCN for me, i beg you

And i have ketp me promise not to get the tape out. so pls keep urs in helping me get the MTCN for my son, i have ot get it before friday. and you know i have tried.

And he's in a hurry now..

Lad wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:21:03 AM

can you come on yahoo messager lets talk?

But that's not going to happen...He's going to do it by himself and I'm not coming on messenger:
Me wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:28:23 AM

Dear Mr. Thom4s G0ld,

I'm afraid I really can't use Yahoo Messenger, firstly I absolutely wouldn't know how to use it and secondly I am at work now and I'm absolutely not allowed to chat here, that will instantly get me fired. With regards to the M7CN I'm afraid I really can't help you there, the guy's from WU said on the telephone that if I was requested to retrieve the M7CN for the receiver that they would know and that they would block the transfer.

So you really need to retrieve the M7CN by yourself, and you need to do it fast!

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

Nooo... You're not going to make someone else do it...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:32:42 AM

well i would see if i would give it to someone, to do for me i cant leave me some to fill in Boxes.

That will mean blocking in 8.5 hours... And official apology forms... I can't wait!

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:24:40 PM

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

I can see your point completely. But please understand that in about 5 hours the transaction will be blocked and you and I will have to go to a lot of trouble to get the funds released to you, and I really don't know if I've got enough energy to go through it all again...

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crate5

`
This lazy ass needs to get working for his money...

EDIT: Oof.. Lad seems angry... Will this be salvageable, or will I just send him an official apology form right away?
Lad wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:16:13 PM

You took my kindness for a joke rigth but htis time i promise you i have nothing to say to you but to let you know i am angry at you and would get you down, i dont give a fuck what westernunion told you to do or tell me, if they like they can have your money, because my friend sent me money from westernunion today and i did not even fill any form or go thourgh this shit.

I had to contact a friend in westernunion and he told me that you where just joking that nothing like that is on, its just westernunion and you are just taking me for a joke.

If by the end of today i dont get that money. dont just think of replying my emails, cause i would get you down and forget what you will face.

Seems there's an auto-salvage option on this lad, just ignore him and he'll come back crawling:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:40:34 PM

go and take ur money from western union, email me when u have do that for futher directive

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he got a bit lippy with me as well and I had to slap the hell out of him.

He reacts pretty well to it.

Quote:
Ok i am giving it a try again just hang on.

*edit*

Got a few more clicks out of him.

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:55:39 -0400
Time of last Box click: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:00:18 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1723
Total Refreshes: 72

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's happily going at it as we speak:
Blue Mangler wrote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:01:26 -0400
Time of last Box click: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:06:50 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 47
Total Refreshes: 25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic