SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loan lad explains the workings of a calendar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a little exchange I've been having with a loan lad who's trying to explain to me the workings of calendars -

I'm in Red and he's in Green

The early emails are the standard loan lad format cumulating in an email with TERMS and CONDITIONS so I won't bother posting those. I'm guessing that he is expecting me to come back with acceptance of the terms. Instead he gets this -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Sorry, but this is still wrong.

1. I asked for a loan of $540,000, you are talking about 'we are given you the amount of $25,000.00 ok' I do not want a loan of $25,000 I want $540,000.
2. I asked for a term of 25 years, you keep going on about 300 months.

Please provide me with a quote for the correct amount and correct term.

Thanks

Ethel

Lad replies with another set of terms and conditions -

Quote:

Hello3thel D1ckstuffer ,i got your email we really apologise for that mistake,i instucted my other accountant to do that,that was why there was a mistake ok?we are sorry.bellow is the correct terms and conditions,you have to know that in 25years we have 300month ok?

<Rest of email snipped>

I'm still confused -

Quote:

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for the updated figures, the amount is now correct.

I am however still confused about this months business. You say that you have used 300 months because there are 300 months in a year. I don't know what calendar you use in your country but over here in the good ol' US of A we only have 12 months in a year. Doesn't it get confusing having so many months and what do you call them?

If you could just let me know the names of all your months then I will be in a position to proceed.

Many thanks

Ethel

So the lad explains again -

Quote:

Hello,
we have 12 month in a year ok?so you ask for the duration of 25years,that is we have 300 months in 25 years ok?get back to me if you understant that .

I still don't get it -

Quote:

I'm really sorry, you must think I'm a bit thick, but I still don't get it. Are you using the Gregorian calendar, the Julian calendar or the Lunar calendar?

Perhaps you could draw me a diagram to explain it all so that we can get on with business.

Thanks

Ethel

Lad explains and actually sends back the text of a calendar (cut from here as the formatting didn't work) -

Quote:

Hello i got your email ok,i will make it clear to you,
in a week we have 7days,and in a month we have 4weeks,and in a year we have 12months,that is 365 days in a year ok?

I think I understand it now -

Quote:

OK, I think I understand it now. So there are 12 months in a year and therefore 300 months in 25 years, is that correct?

Just one more question for you and then I think we are good to go - what is a leap year?

Thanks

Ethel

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So let me get this right. There are 4 weeks in a month, and therefore 48 weeks in a year. In my country a year has 52 weeks. Maybe those guys get four extra weeks of holiday that don't appear on their calendars?

This is NOT AT ALL resolved.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That will probably occur to me after he's explained leap years to my satisfaction!

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this lad knows how to Google -

Quote:

A leap year is a year in which one extra day has been inserted, or intercalated, at the end of February. A leap year consists of 366 days, whereas other years, called common years, have 365 days.
get back so that we can start the process ok?
sincerely,
Mr Kelvin.

Think I still need a bit more information about these strange leap years -

Quote:

That opens a whole new can of worms. Who decides if a year is a leap year and where does that extra day go? Do you have a December 32nd or do you have an extra month with just 1 day in it.

Thanks

Ethel

ladhunter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you have a December 32nd or do you have an extra month with just 1 day in it.

Laughing Perhaps that is the month of Extruary, or is it Daymember?

Perfect, you annoy and delay him, and amuse us!!!!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic