WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST
By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.
My name is Dr (Mrs) Laura Carol Greening, an international business woman based in New Zealand, please permit me to write you irrespective of the fact we have not met before, I got your contact through an e-mail marketing firm hence I decided to write you. I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn up to two thousand pounds sterling (2,000 GBP) or more monthly in extra income.
Getting an accountant in the UNITED KINGDOM/IRELAND/REST OF EUROPE or opening an account would have been my best choice if I was not working on a deadline that must meet a 24 hour turnaround time other options are not on my side due to time money and requirements. This is why I am offering a part time opportunity to someone responsible who can supply prompt assistant and service.
1. Work as my payment assistant in charge of collecting and processing the payments from the Clients/Business Associates.
2. Receive payment inform of certified bank cheques from my Clients/Business Associates.
3. Cash the Payments at your Bank
4. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on payment processed.
5. You will then forward the balance according to my instruction.
1. You must be 21 years or older.
2. Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy 3. Available to work a minimum 3-4 hours per week.
4. Able to check and respond to emails often.
5. Easy telephone access.
As a matter of fact, my lawyers have checked all legal provisions to know if there is any domestic or international law against businesses operating in this manner, so please be rest assured that this job is absolutely safe and legitimate.
1. You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.
2. You would be working independently & conveniently from your home or office.
3. You do not need any capital to start as none of your personal funds is needed.
Please reply via email with complete information as requested below:
Name in full:
Postal Address (NOT P.O BOX):
Contact telephone number:
With Kind Regards,
Laura Carol Greening
Star A Star Master of Master Baiters
Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Location: Chad Central
i am tired and i am waisting my morning
i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Last edited by Star A Star on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb Demented Opportunist
Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Location: Leading my wolf pack
Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am
Cheque mule scam - as Star A Star said, it's common as.
_________________ I will heed the advice of a polite horse for it is written that more flies are caught with honey than vinegar... although assault carbines and monstrous wolves are still fun.
"I aim to misbehave."
x5 x2 x 189
x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
And if you become a premium member, you can have the checks sent to a safe drop box and collect some trophies.
_________________ *Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now
Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep
x 18 x4 x2
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum