SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

USA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a hypothetical situation. I have no wish to leave Scotland at my age, and considering my children are fairly settled, it would be unfair to move them. You will need to know a lot here, if you would like to help. So please bear with me.

/ Begin Hypothetical Situation

I want to emigrate to the USA. I love the country, and I want to experience a better climate than here. I have a few candidates that I would be willing to move to. I would earn about $120,000 and my wife $80,000. Following the 3 times rule, I could afford a 600k house. I looked at CA, and fell in love. I like the idea of a bedroom community, likeCAMARILLO. I found this very nice house HERE, well under budget. I like that area of CA (Orange County/ Ventura), for the proximity to LAX ( where I would hypothetically work). I would like 2 Mercedes C63 AMGs ( like I have here). CA has a Med climate most of the time, so escapes the humidity of FL. Also, a speedboat would be nice, so proximity to lakes is a must ( about 100 miles max). There are a few in CA. Tahoe, and another one I can't remember. CA also has a great outdoor scene (forests, camping, mountains, beaches e.t.c)

Bad news: SlapHappy is a bastard. He says "people are too crazy in California..they should be their own country. "Nutty Idiots. they have PETA, Sierra Club, Gay Capital of the Universe, Every drug known to mankind, and it seems everyone has done them all. So far left-wing, they should be about 500 miles off the coast." I also believe the GA (general aviation) community isn't as big as I would like.

Everything I hate in a place.

So, FL. Hot. Nice. I've been to Orlando & Miami. I would be looking to go to the Tallahasse (SP) area. Lots of airparks in the state. Great flying community. It would require the above (Lakes, cars, GA base e.t.c)

Houses are about the same price as CA, as far as I can tell. I did like Naples, FL, but it's too far south.

I thought OK, but that's too stormy. Can anyone help, if they live in a state mentioned, or just know a lot about them. Or if anyone could suggest other states which I would like, with the above "criteria". Or if anyone can convince me CA isn't as bad as SH says.

Help is appreciated.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before all you California baiters jump on me....
You should know that I've never lived there, and I may be way off here, but those were just my impressions while visiting there. I in no way meant to say that everyone in California is a screeching left-wing liberal, so please don't take offense at my comments to Craig. Also, Craig is a damn ingracious safari mentee of mine, who takes every opportunity to brand me a "bastard," and expose me to ridicule and shame on this site. He's a stone-tossing, curmudgeon of a Scot, if ever I saw one. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like my kind of place. Laughing None of that would put me off.

Except it's right at the business end of the San Andreas Fault. Shocked

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I take one of your Merc's off your hands when you leave?

I enjoyed visiting California! It had such a wide variety of things to do... Probably wouldn't want to live there though and would settle for the stunning scenery of Canada!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing take the Merc if you like, as long as you WU me the 60k.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Canada. Toronto was my second best holiday. I just couldn't stick the winters. I'm more of a sunseeker.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig, as it happens, I live in Ventura County, in a city right next to Camarillo. I agree about ALL the positive things you said about life here. And if you like boating, you might also consider that the ocean is 20 min. away. We have a sailboat, and go out sailing most weekends. As for the numbers you quoted, that's just about our numbers, and we have quite a nice lifestyle here (although we bought our house 11 years ago when the prices were a fraction of what they are today, so we have that advantage.) There's also an active aviation community here. There's a small airport in Camarillo, and I know several people who keep their private planes there.

I happen to be a pointy-headed liberal, so I can't help you with the political aspects. I'm a staunch fighter for gay civil rights, and believe in being environmentally aware (I'm no animal-rights fanatic, tho - I am quite happy being at the top of the food chain). But the reality is that Ventura County itself is in fact overwhelmingly Republican, so I'm in the minority here. As for drugs - it's a scourge all over the US. It's no worse here than anywhere else - in fact, it's not as bad here as some areas, such as the Midwest, where meth has taken over whole communities. This is a pretty upscale community here (it's a bedroom community for Hollywood, there's a celebrity around every corner) so we are not as badly affected as other parts of CA.

My sister lives in Florida. DON'T DO IT! Just the humidity itself is enough to keep me out of that state unless I absolutely have to go there. She hates it there. The weather here - what can I tell you, it's the best on the planet! I'm originally from the East Coast, and wouldn't move back there for any amount of money. (Well, maybe for a $22.8 million inheritance fund) Wink

I'd be happy to take this discussion to PM if you'd like.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. John Denver's song "Almost Heaven"needed the "West" before the "Virginia" to sound right, but the song is still about the Shenandoah Valley.

We've been here 32 years and I still can't get enough of it.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Camarillo, California, is the home of a large state insane asylum.

Cool

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not any more. The former Camarillo State Mental Hospital closed many years ago, when Ronald Reagan's "de-institutionalization" policies put all the mental patients on the street. It stood vacant for years, until several years ago when they fixed it up and converted it to a University. It is now California State University Channel Islands - one of the most physically beautiful campuses in the state!

Here's a trivia question: back when it was a mental hospital, it was the inspiration for what famous song by a world-famous rock band? There's a $22.8 million inheritance fund for the first person to answer correctly!

Last edited by Cachuma on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Craig. I've spent quite a bit of time in both states.

Florida wins hands down every time.

Cali I found just too way out there. Gotta admit, I didn't find the people too friendly and the place is just one huge rat race. It's like London on acid.

Florida is much more laid back and I found the people nicer. Didn't find the humidity a problem at all as it burns off quite early in the day.

And as for a speedboat? Florida wins every time. Who needs a lake when you've got the whole of the Gulf of Mexico to play around in? Get even more adventurous and you might want to try airboating, and for that, you've got the Everglades to play around in - basically a big marshy water-way the size of Wales.

Unlike you though, I would go South. Particularily the Keys. Getting a pilot job down there would be no problem - everyone flies up the line to get anywhere. Otherwise it's a couple of hundred miles to get to the nearest city.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Here's a trivia question: back when it was a mental hospital, it was the inspiration for what famous song by a world-famous rock band? There's a $22.8 million inheritance fund for the first person to answer correctly!

It wasn't Hotel California, was it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^DING DING DING DING! We have a winner! To receive your winnings, please fill out the Official Winnings Form, and send $1700 in delivery and demurrage fees to me via WU. Laughing

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lived in California all my life. There are some parts that are beautiful, like the Sierras and Yosemite. The fault is a problem, but there are rarely earthquakes. If everyone is a liberal, then why did we approve Prop 8? Really, California is a great place. But whatever, this is hypothetical.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about considering Arizona or Colorado? Beautiful country and lots of lakes and things to do. Though Colorado is a bit crunchy-granola type liberal.

Cost of living is high in California compared to most the rest of the country. You could get a lot more house for the money in Florida.

I currently live on the east coast, but am planning to move to Arizona in the next few years. And for the record...I am one of those damn liberals.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have to agree with Virginia.. and the Shenandoah area..

If you like Mountains.. Check
Lakes to boat - Check
All 4 seasons - Check (lows are norm in the 30s Highs hit 80-90s) Today is 80!
Good population - check
600K in a house would have you living very well.. avg house is 200K-250K
Low crime

And Ps. PETA is based in Virginia Smile

Plus there is a 419 restaurant!

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Craig007

Can I suggest perhaps me and yourself take a fact finding tour of America for a few months. I can read a map and rub your shoulders and make cooing noises as I perform that function.

You can then make a decision as I give you the occasional full body massage and arrange the move in your own good time as we spend some quality time getting to know your wants and desires.

What do you think?

Do not show your wife this post, she will definately get the wrong impression of our (ahem) true motives.

Wink Shocked Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have plenty of room in Minnesota, come join us.

P.S. Bring warm clothes.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Bad news: SlapHappy is a bastard. He says "people are too crazy in California..they should be their own country. "Nutty Idiots. they have PETA, Sierra Club, Gay Capital of the Universe, Every drug known to mankind, and it seems everyone has done them all. So far left-wing, they should be about 500 miles off the coast." I also believe the GA (general aviation) community isn't as big as I would like.

I wasn't born or raised in California so I was also wary of those things when moving. As it turned out, my first impression was "hey, it's not as bad as they say after all". As it also turned out, I hadn't lived anywhere other than the greater Sacramento area. So when I first visited San Francisco, I got to see that none of what they say is an exaggeration! Most of California is so liberal that it makes Al Gore look like a fascist. It was by far my shortest visit to any city ever.

So I guess, what I'm trying to say is, there are relatively moderate places in California (take note of the word "relatively"), but you do have to get used to your vote never counting for shit. Worth it, though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg

Last edited by NickTheCop on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It's San Francisco. What do you expect?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bring warm clothes.

Doh, that's what my driveway in Minnesota looked like when I came back from a month in the Philippines last year. Welcome home!

MN is a great place to raise a family, if you're tough like me and PF. Reasonable cost of living, sensible people, healthiest state in the Union. We have also 13000 lakes for your boat, and I hear a great aviation community.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig, hurry up and make up your mind already. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Craig. Wait a year and $600k should buy you ten acres. The commute from Camarillo to LAX is pretty harsh both ways. Lots of people in So Cal are not working so it is getting better but who would buy an AMG to drive it in stop and go traffic? Going up from the OC is not much better. Even though the locations are relatively close to each other on a globe, the climates are different. Camarillo is much cooler, cleaner and a lot slower. There is a another airport about 1 mile west (Oxnard) that gets socked in with fog a lot more that Camarillo, but Camarillo gets a lot more weather than John Wayne Airport in the OC. If I were to relocate to anywhere in the states, I would go to either Hilo, HI or Maui. Maui has direct flights to the mainland now.
If I were going to start all over again out of the States and had to be near an airport, I would go to Naha. Read my review here-
Sleeping in airports. It really is the nicest airport in the world.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I went to California I landed in LA and found myself drawn to spend all evening driving round South Central. It was like I was stuck inside a force field.

After many torrid hours I managed to escape, and when I got to the hotel and told the guy who took the car keys "I need drugs", that was when I realised there were going to be major communication problems. Laughing

It's strange, but I like strange places.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Hi Craig. Wait a year and $600k should buy you ten acres. The commute from Camarillo to LAX is pretty harsh both ways. Lots of people in So Cal are not working so it is getting better but who would buy an AMG to drive it in stop and go traffic? Going up from the OC is not much better. Even though the locations are relatively close to each other on a globe, the climates are different. Camarillo is much cooler, cleaner and a lot slower. There is a another airport about 1 mile west (Oxnard) that gets socked in with fog a lot more that Camarillo, but Camarillo gets a lot more weather than John Wayne Airport in the OC. If I were to relocate to anywhere in the states, I would go to either Hilo, HI or Maui. Maui has direct flights to the mainland now.
If I were going to start all over again out of the States and had to be near an airport, I would go to Naha. Read my review here-
Sleeping in airports. It really is the nicest airport in the world.

Yes, LA and Marin traffic is a problem, but once you get out of the metropolitan areas, it's fine. But if you want to be Californian, you should get a Prius Laughing

Just wondering: Is it a widespread rumor that everyone in Cali has a Prius?

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you bought a Prius or Civic hybrid two years ago you could apply for some stickers that would allow you to drive in the carpool lane anytime you felt like it. A used Prius with the sticker (worth about $5,000 more) would be the only way Craig007 could get to LAX in a reasonable amount of time from the suburbs and not run out of gas in the stop and go traffic with his V12 motor.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic