SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Amsterdam here I come

View next topic
View previous topic

tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads will meet me at the Amsterdam airport...I mistyped and meant to say I will be arriving in Amsterdam at 11:30..I hope theya re there to meet and greet me Smile...............................................................

I hope this is received, I seem to be able to send from an internet cafe on Crater Place Street....I am in London and as far as i could find out my flight to London on British Air will arrive at 11:30 AM. I am 5'8", stocky and wearing a brown dark suit. I will have a brief case with a lap top computer and in it 7800 Euros, I have opened an account and I will deposit the money there when I arrive, then we can transfer the money to the account..

I shall call from my hotel, which is near teh airport...my mobile does not seem to be working here..My charger does not work due to a different power grid system. Perhaps you can come to the Airport with a power supply for me.
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How silly ofme I mis typed, here is the correction I sent the lads..[/color]

MIS-TYPED, I ARRIVE IN aMSTERDAM mONDAY AT 11:30

I am at a hotel in London...I will try to phone..
I have been looking for information on Gateway Financial, please send me your web information...

teleported by skyweb wireless,London UK
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dear anthony ,

I do not really understood the whole seniero. "

SI SI SENIERO

The officials of the security company where in the airport waiting for you but you never show up and you never called them to informing them that you have change your flight.

WHERE ? INDEED.. NOWONDER I CANNOT FIND THEM

This is not a gentleman behaviour. They would be looking at it as a child play. If really you are serious or not to receive this consignment. They may feel that I am joking with them and if you never show up, then they would confirm their suspicios.

SUSPICIOS, SEE SENIERO ABOVE...

Which would result in not believing what I have to tell tell again or not to take whatever I am telling them serious. Please help me I am in a very difficult situation to do anything.

TELL TELL AND TELL AGAIN....TELL THEM SERIOUS FOR SURE

Have you writtren them about this change. Do let me know.
However, I appreciate your effort and patients you are having to making sure you get this consignment on my behalf. May God bless you.

DR YOUR PATIENTS AWAIT INDEED...

Thanks,
AKHMAD

On 3/9/09, TONYFRANK wrote:
AS I SAID THIS WHOLE FLIGHT WAS A LAST MINUTE AFFAIR....

I have arranged for another flight which looks like it is a go British Airways 8119 I arrive at 7:30 PM. I changed my US Money and in error made it UK Pounds. This was yesterday and today I was told that the amount is in Euros. So I have 8000 Euros. But the fellow at the chage kiosk said that such a large amount in cash might cause suspicion.

So I may be delayed at amsterdam customs. I would not try to draw attention to me...So instead of my name on a play card use the name of our company representative to teh European Union Cosmo Monkhouse...This will not get attention from security and I can come over to you.

I am 5'3" and blonde and stocky. I have a dark Blue suit on with a brief case carrying a lap top. My mobile does not work so I will try to go over to your security rep and I will discreetly talk to him/her. I do not want to draw attention to me as you have suggested

With thanks

Anthony francis

sent by iPHONE EXCELL......

THERE THAT WILL CALM THEM OUT, I AM OF COURSE 5'3" I HOPE THEY USED A 'PLAY CARD' WITH COSMO MONKHOUSE ON IT...
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GAD THE HORRORS, HERE I WAS FLYING FROM LONDON WITH 7800 EUROS AND OF COURSE THE AUTHORITIES WERE SUSPICIOUS AND DETAINED ME AT SCHIPOL...POOR CONTACTS WAITED IN WAIN...BUT I WILL WAIT AT THE HOTEL LOBBY FOR THEM I HOPE THEY DROP BUY, AND THE BEER IS ON ME Smile

As I stated I was concerned about this large amount of cash which when I changed it in London seemed to get attention. I was detained at Amsterdam customs for 4 hours. They did a full security cehck on me as a result.

They are concerned about your operation and tell me that there is no such lottery. I find this difficult to believe and I have given them your name and numbers...When they call please assure them that this is in fact alegitimate organization.

Please come to the hotel lobby and meet me as I am uncertain about using the phone due to security scrutiny

Radisson SAS Hotel Amsterdam Airport. Boeing Ave 2, Rijk, Schiphol
Anthony Francis
verzonden door post interontdekkingsreiziger... internet cafe Schiplol

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Dear Mr. Francis,
We write to inform you that our protocol (Mr. John) waited for hours at the airport to receive you but all effort to no avail. We are not so sure you arrived with the BA8113. However, be advised to contact us and let us know where you are and what happened.
You can call the operations manager (Mr. K C Bernard) on help line +31 644 210 242 for further instructions.
Be guided accordingly, please.
Stanley Peters.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic