SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unintelligible fight!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I'm up to the challenge, she's a pro.

Quote:

Hello liked very expensive, I have been called Stephanie Blanchot, Frenchwoman favourable constant in Propane (Corsica) and residing for almost 22 years maintaining in Ivory Coast, for professional reasons. Very expensive, I inform you of this message in order to explain you what I lives like the tragedy currently and also the decision that I thus took with regard to you.
I was for the victim of a few months of a terminal illness which corrodes my health condition. I am indeed cancer reached of throat. All the interior of my throat became a large wound which does not cease breaking up and does not worsen more and more.
This disease prevents me from speaking today and to even eat suitably.

Today, I do not have any more whoever because I am orphan since my birth, and I developed in an orphanage. Moreover, I lost my late husband now 7 years ago of that, it was even buried here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately, we could not have had children because I am sterile. To crown the whole, all our friends and contacts gave up me since the death of my late husband; they were only profiteers and profiteuses. Today, I am delivered by the strength of all what I want to undertake but unfortunately my health condition prevents me from occupying me with a not specified thing. After several results and analyzes in various private clinics European and American, the doctors present, taught that my days are counted currently, my lifespan is reduced and that currently last moments of my existence.

I am thus condemned to 52 years to die continuation has this terrible disease.
Consequently I contacted you in order to ask you for a great service considering which it would be impossible that I do it myself because of my health condition. Case Really your assistance be Really important for me of this moment, and as thought as I am your children, or your sister, or your friends or parents, case I know that you who reads this message you have children, at least thinks that I am your children and really assistance, so that I would be to operate as soon as possible. Case I need your Assistance for me makes operate as soon as possible, on the other hand my Operation do not have is done here but rather in another country, and as will know as I do not have under for the fact and therefore I come towards you in order to have a help and to be to look after and live quietly.

I remain thus in state of alert of a return to this e-mail of your share while hoping for with you a perfect comprehension of my situation and of a frank agreement to grant this last will for me. Please accept thus my greetings more distinguish.

Cordially Stephanie Blanchot

Quote:

Mostly Greetings
Make bare all your lessons and I will report them to my logic.
Salutations,
Harriet Tubman

Quote:
Hello A You,

How are what you go, I am very glad to take share of your message, and of knowing that you want help me like I it desire.
But as I said to you, in this moment I suffer from a cancer and it one must operate me out of country or I reside in this moment.

Then I need your financially and also of your spiritually and as think as I am like a sister for you, or your children case really made that I endure all that in this moment be painful for me, case I have more anybody my dimensioned all my friends Me one flees and I am only face has my problem on the other hand I know you go thus help me I would say that I am not only any more now case I am with you and I hope that you will make very for me help so that I would be Soigner as soon as possible.

Good I give you information:

1: expenses of the operation: 726 euros
2: expenses of the Voyage: 1750 euros

Thus the turn on the whole makes a sum of 2476 euros which I owe paid in order to have all the necessary ones, and really I would like to have this sum so that I can be neat as soon as possible, With made I would understand if you cannot send all the sum into same so much, but if you can send in Two Parts or Three that would please to me or if you all can send into same.

Then if you convinced that you can send this sum then say me and the J would give you ms References and you would make me a TRANSFER Of MONEY BY WESTER UNION case it is a very fast agency and also of confidence,
I leave you with these words while hoping to read you as soon as possible.

That God Blesses You
Stphanie Blanchot

Quote:
Hello time Stephanie,
Gladly I perused your message. How congratulated you should be for performance. Your cancer may partake of hubris but it shall cause your weepings no more. Your ancestors must smile now for you are their beautiful sculpted flower in the soil. Have you considered disbursing the cancer by means of prayer and spells? There is always a path. I have cogitated your plight and must admit your bowels seem true. I would be pleasured to smell this deal closer like a hunting dog. Your cause is purity and I think we could both benefit from such a steeple chase. Pleasantly smiling now, we should leave our troubles for the bugs.
I should simply appear money for you; it is a lovely way, but your manner is opposite as to Western Union so I must humility for it. I have never them used Western Union, could kindly you make explain how to do work it please? I am very old aged and am retaining fluids for my knuckles.
Passionately yours,
Harriet Tubman

I imagine she will be a sig line factory if (when) I piss her off. If anyone else wants in, she's in the surplus forum somewheres.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ouch, that one hurts my brain....

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not understand a word of what you said. Shocked

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I'd hate to have to read that from a translator -- nice job

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know her. She likes it when I talk to her via

http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm

It unlevels the playing feild
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That gibber generator is struggling at the moment. In any case, I would feel like a cheater if I used technology in a sanctioned unintelligible fight.

Her latest move:
Quote:
Hello Mister I am very glad to read you this morning,
and as I am very content good as you want help me, I voux explain how are what that occurs for me makes a transfer not wester union, bh I would give you my cordonnes aus which you will make the mandate not western union then here my cordonnes:
NAME: Blanchot
FIRST NAME: Stephanie
CITY: Abidjan
Then after worts taken my codornnes go has western union and made the mandate with what I gave you, and it would give you figures has to give me which are 10chiffres, and your name, and first name and country, and the questioins answer then I hope that after having reception of message you go makes the transfer
My sincere greeting
Stephanie

Mister? I really left that wide open. This chick is on top of her game.

Quote:
Salutations manly male business partner,
I boarded the mandate. Your collection was clear and collected. I make no abscess, for it was kindly or mild. The manly male officer of Western Union took advantage of the money and threw it to you. Such a manly man offered security by way of a internet web site address URL. This address is as following:
http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/
penetrate the site with this able code:
2763635740456459789812364*****
Questions in are supplied for which must be answered at length and using ample truth. If answered, your MTCN awaits and your money beckons.
Reply inevitably when the questions are vanquished and the money is your mistress.
Effeminately yours,
Harriet Tubman

I have never wanted anything more than to see the answers she craps out..

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her I could not understand her and I get this off script gem

Quote:
but be what you have to send under and how are what I will withdraw them and by which agencies you made the mandate

^ that is the entire message

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try quoting some Lewis Carroll to her.

The Jaberwocky

By Lewis Carroll

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought-
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffing through the tugey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jaberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did grye and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic