SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Steve or Mickey Rooney?

View next topic
View previous topic

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a Moneygrab help line already :

jen derbender's phone

I think it is still working judging by the posts in that thread.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad just won't play along:

Quote:
Yes,

Lennon was there in Money Gram Office with scan copy of the payment slip.

the problem is that the reference number on the payment slip is not valid.That is the plan truth here I strongly believ that the problem is the money gram.

Do colloect the money from The MOney Gram and the beat means of trasnferring money which WESTER UNION.In western Uion you track the money online to know if the money is available or not.

Do as I said.

Steve R00ney

Quote:
Dear Andy Rooney,

Now listen and listen good. The plain truth here is that your assistant Lennon is bigger goat than you. You undertand that my assistant Jethro Q. Walrustitty never makes a mistakes when he does things for me. I told you that if John Lennon is not the Eggman he shoould not go to the Money Gram. This money gram payment must be colloected by the Eggman. I am not going to send Mr. Walrustitty to the Wester Union. The payment slip from Mr. Walrustitty is valid. Now go colloect this moneys and stop causing this delays.

Do as I said. Or are you still goat?

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then The your assistant to go to the MONEY GRAM to tell them to make the money available to the RECEIVER and the should aslo compalin to them that the receiver of the funds is complaining the money is not available and they should give reson why the money is not available.

They should give reson why is has to be so.

Steve R00ney

I think he needs to call the helpline again.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Andy Rooney,

The Money Gram telled Mr. Walrustitty that the reason the moneys in not available is that the Eggman must collect it. John Lennon is to call the Money Gram Help Line at +44871237XXXX and he is to leave a massage saying "I am the Eggman" and if the agent doesn't understand about your company he should say "they are the Eggmen."

Is this clear? Now stop cauing this delays.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Maybe it is John???

Quote:
Attn:

Good day to you.

John did as you said and he dropped a message for the money Gram he even drop the email to with they should contact us.

It 24 hour now and no response from them yet and if as you claim that the money really paid.Why the delay in receiving the funds.This is the first time we are experincing this and please if you really want us to deliver this parcel to you,kindly recollect the funds.Lets us know we wil give account number with which you make bank to bank transfer of he said funds of 1021.25 Usd.

This is be more easier for us then.

Wait your response

Quote:
Dear Andy Rooney,

I called the money gram and they telled my that John Lennon did not call as you say. Now stop playing games and do as I commanded you. do this:

The Money Gram telled Mr. Walrustitty that the reason the moneys in not available is that the Eggman must collect it. John Lennon is to call the Money Gram Help Line at +448712376395 and he is to leave a massage saying "I am the Eggman" and if the agent doesn't understand about your company he should say "they are the Eggmen."

Is this clear? Now stop cauing this delays.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

SlapHappy
Body Eater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lets us know we wil give account number with which you make bank to bank transfer
Grab that bank account! Then it's right back to Moneygram, unless they can give you another bank acct! The Eggman will not be denied. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George must be getting to him because his English is getting worse:

Quote:
Attn:

Lennon went to the Money Gram and drpo a message for them since last wednesday,so what are telling me now.

If you sincerely want to go the delivery,please use WESTERN UNION or you ask for bank to that you wire in the cash.

Steve R00ney

Quote:
Dear Andy Rooney,

I am telling you that you are GOAT because the Money Gram telled me that the Eggman did not come to collect the moneys.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utter genius! (<- understatement)

I can of course understand that your mad at him for not noticing that you make 'mistakes' in all those names... but are you sure he can't just buy your love, and if not maybe he can buy a ticket to ride?

Oh well... I'm sure you can work it out Wink

(I could probably go on and on and on about this...)

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He aint called the monkeygramm helpline Smile

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andy Rooney wants George to stop fooling him and get STA-RIGHT with him:

Quote:
You are the problem and not Money gram.

I was with Lennon in the MOney Gram Office.Now stop fooling me and get staright with me.

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now stop fooling me and get staright with me.

Hmm - by "staright" he clearly means "starlight"; maybe he needs to be chopped by Madonna Ciccone.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic