SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Steve or Mickey Rooney?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did say to send payment to A. J1mm1ny Cricket, right? Wink

Quote:
To effect payment for the courier fee as due the delivery of your winning documents, you are required to locate the nearest western union money transfer agent closest to you and make payment in favour of our account officer who will be confirming your payment. Find as below details of our account officer to enable you make payment via western union money transfer

Account Officer: Ann J1mmy
Address: 185 Cr0mwell rd London,SW7 5RG
Amount: $1,021.25 USD

After your payment of the courier fee, you are required to furnish us with scanned copy of the western union payment slip. In the absence of a scanner the following details will be required to enable our account officer confirm your payment and authourize the delivery of your winning documents. Details as required for your payment confirmation are as follows

Sender's Name:
Place Of Send:
Amount Sent:
Control Number ( 10 digits ):

On our receipt of the aforementioned details, our account officer will confirm your payment and authorize the delivery of your winning documents.On confirmation of the paid charges a letter of payment confirmation will be made available to you ,the date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you.

Mr.Steve R00ney

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

Here is my payment ticket. Now stop causing these delays and send my moneys.

Warmest Regards.

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, bunnyrabbit is back in da house! Very Happy But I think the security answer should be, "Yesirree, Bob!, or Yer durn tootin'!" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean his name wasn't Mickey Rooney?

Quote:
Attn:George Herman Ruth

Point of correction,My name is Steve R00ney and not mickey Rooney.

As for the payment,The was no transaction with such reference number on the payment slip.We apprecite your effort but kind check if there is any mis-up some where and get back to us as soon as possible.

This is Monday,we were about go on the delivery when we receive phone call from he Money Gram office that there were such transaction,so write to ask to this you should be able to expalin in details to us.

Steve R00ney
B3RK3L3Y SAF3 D3P0S1T

I can't understand why Mickey is having such problems. You don't think George made a small mistakes, do you?

Quote:
Hey Mickey,

I do not understandth why the agent says there is not tranasction number. The number is printed on the ticket I scann for you. I foloow your instruction very carefully. I send moneys to A. Jimminy Cricket on London, Ingland.

Stop causing this delays. Listen and listen good. I want my moneys right now.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your a Babe...
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey welcome back bunnyrabbit! I missed you and your hilarious, creative, lad-irritating modality.

</wraps kb and monitor in plastic>

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mickey still thinks George made a small mistakes:

Quote:
Attn:

Thanks for the mail and the content was noted.

I think that you should call Money Gram right away to know the where is the error coming from.Please call th Money-Gram office because this is matter of urgency for if any reason they withheld the payment,tell them to release the payment as soon as possible.

Call them as soon as possible and get to us.

We wait your response to this mail.

Steve R00ney

George thinks Mickey must be goat:

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

I call the Money Gram office and they say that the transactions number is correct. They tell me the error is made by you. So it is up to you to correct this mistakes.

I send the moneys to:

A. Jimminy Cricket
158 Cromwell Road,
London, UK

Amount Send: $1021.25

Now stop causing this delays. We can you not make this simple transactions? Are you goat?

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mickey didn't like that:

Quote:
Attn:

You call me a goat?

Steve R00ney

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

Yes I call you goat because you cannot complete this simple transactions. Now stop causing this delays.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very accomodating chap:

Quote:
okay,

send us the reference again.or you send us the money gram contact phone number.

Steve R00ney

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didnt read sorry....

I could setup a M0neygrim help line for him to play with. basically the queues are too long and it gets sent to a voicemail Smile

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrankLarb wrote:
Didnt read sorry....

I could setup a M0neygrim help line for him to play with. basically the queues are too long and it gets sent to a voicemail Smile

That would be great. PM me the detals! Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently got Mickey to waste some time on the hotline. Now George must take him to task for being such an incompetent goat who cannot even complete this simple transactions.

Quote:
Attn:

Thanks for the mail.

I called the help line and no body is picking the call.

To avoid further delay,I want you recall the money back from the Money Gram and Resend the money through Western Union.This will be easier for us to avoid any further delay.

I have sincerely have tried to easy this but no positive way out.The best thing to do now is withdraw the money from them and go any western union agent around to resend the money.

Steve R00ney

Sadly, he never has picked up on the fact that George send the moneys to "A. Jimminy Cricket." Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now George is tired of his incompetence:

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney.

I am tired of all your incompetence. You cannot even complete this simple transactions. Now get back on the telephone and call the Money Gram help line number I gave you +xxxxxxxxXXXX without further delays. Get busy and do your job you imcompetent lazy banker.

If you worked in my company I would give you the sack and put you out on the street, You are too stupid to do a simple job like collect a Money Gram transactions. I think your father must be goat.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Mickey has an unusual amount of self-control:

Quote:
ATTN:

THANKS FOR THE MAIL.

YOU SHOULD TRY TO CALL THE NUMBER YOUR SELF AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT AM TELLING YOU.

GO THE BANK TO RECALL THE MONEY AND RESEND WITH THESE MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.THE PROBLEM IS FROM MONEY GRAM AND THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IS DO AS I SAID.

PLEASE DO THESE AND THERE WILL NO MORE DELAY

STEVE R00NEY

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back BunnyRabbit. Its great to read your mistaken identity threads.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Connie. Good to be back Smile

Time to have a little fun with Mickey Rooney:

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

You are an incompetent twit and a NICAMPO. You cannot even do such a simple thing like telephone the Money Gram Help Line. Now listen and listen good. Call the number again and this time you leave a voice massage OK. You tell them the agent give you the WROG informations. Why can you not figure this out by yourself? I have to tell you your job. IDIOT.

Your father is goat and you are little goat.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not only a NICAMPO, he's a COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON. You might as well give him the full title!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he hasn't called up the hotline.

Do you need a W3st3rn uni0n line setting up?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one tolerant lad:

Quote:
I sincerely wish you ajust the manner which you write and this shows you are very rude.

We do not have the right to ask money gram about the wrong information.You sent the money,you go there to the money gram to correct the error or you withdrawn the money to resend with the following name:

Lenn0n Gate

he will confrim the payment that is if you resend the money in his name.

Bye,

Steve R00ney

Lenn0n Gate???

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just send it to "John Lennon" - totally understandable Freudian slip.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to turn up the heat a little. Do you think George is being a little more polite?

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

I cannot believe how stoopid you are that you cannot collect a simple money gram payment. You are a NICAMPO and A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON.

Very well, I will send payment to Lennon. But tell me please, is he the Eggman?

Wamest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing NICAMPO! My office mates are staring at me!
@Yastreb: you have inspired a new generation, you THAWTH.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is no fun... Confused

But George agrees to have his "assistant" make the payment:

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

Thank-you. My assisstant, Jethro Q. Walrustitty, will make the payment today.

You did not answer my question. Is Lennon the Eggman?

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next up, "Lionsgate." Funny stuff BR. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is the Eggman?

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that Lennon was the Eggman. Are you the Eggman, then?

Here is the scan of the payement made by my assistant, Mr. Jethr0 Q. Walrust1tty. Now stop causing these delays and asend my moneys.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jethro Q. Walrustitty made a small mistakes: Laughing

Quote:
Attn:

I do not know what to believe any more?

Lennon has been in the Money Gram Office twice and the copy of thepayment to show the Money Gram,The money Gram Agent told him the Reference Number is in valid.Even with the copy showed to them.

I believe you have the problem or Money Gram.Why all these delay is next question and before you asked that,kindly ask you r assistant to go back to money gram office to collect the money pay it via WESTERN UNION not MONEY GRAM.

I am tired of these invalid Reference NUmber.

Do as i said and you see the parcel delivered.

Steve R00ney

He's making me mad by not paying attention to all my wrong names... Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear Mickey Rooney,

I believe I know what the problem is. Mr. Walrust1tty informs me that this transactions must be fulfilled by the Eggman. If Lennon is not the Eggman and you are not the Eggman then you must send the Eggman to the Money Gram office to fulfill this transactions.

Kindly do your job and stop being such a NICAMPO.

Wamest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic