SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Castro and Kirschner - Real?

View next topic
View previous topic

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Staying away from all political implications or comments, from the technical point of view, the following photograph has been published about Argentina's President Cristina Kirschner's meeting with Cuba's Fidel Castro last week.

What do the experts here think about this photo. Is it real, or is there Photoshop work involved?. In my humble opinion, Castro's face doesn't belong on that body. What do you guys think?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks visibly real.

Not to mention that Castro was wearing jogging suits a lot during his time in Physical Therapy.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't leave the political implications aside.
Argentina is a democratic country. It would be unthinkable that their elected president would take part in a photo-shopping exercise.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Politics aside, please bare (sic) in mind it is friday night in UK and much libation has been libated. (hic)

The head of the cigar roller's shadow is too high and the neck too pasty unlike the face.

That said Groucho commented that "I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." Says it all really.

Normal service will resume when sober.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love squirells? Just noted the previous poster and am trying hard to influence friends and gain people.

> Making my way uncertainly to bed, hoping the mods are in a good mood.

Embarassed Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a picture of Johnny Depp on the wall behind Fidel?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Argentina is a democratic country. It would be unthinkable that their elected president would take part in a photo-shopping exercise

Well ... I could mention some other dubious "excercises" from which this same Argentinan President has benefitted, if not taken active part in them, but then we would definitely involve ourselves in political matters. And that is not the objective.

I just wanted to know if this photo is "retouched".

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fidel looks a bit dodgy around the neckline to me.

Mind you, nothing suprises me these days. Out local MP was caught out recently,when he photoshopped himself into an event he was never at.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, his neck looks stilted or something, but the angle & details of their shadows look quite real.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a nice door.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/americas/story/865708.html

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are multiple professional analysis, mainly from Argentinian newspapers, presenting multiple proofs that the above photo is fake. (So fake that the only Cuban newspaper Granma didn't publish it).

To object those findings and prove otherwise, they have disclosed the following irrefutable photo of the same meeting:

dear sir

francis mensah
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, aside from her looking like a traffic cone, I admire her for being the first democratically elected woman in Argentina and doing a lot of good for the country... Let's not forget that EVERY country has their crooks, liars and thieves.
This photo is right in between the line for me. On the one hand, I don't think, as previously stated here, that she would tarnish her image by taking part on a photoshop experiment.
On the other hand though, Castro's arm looks a little weird against her, Howard Johnson orange roof colored dress...

I will err on the side of the benefit of the doubt and say it's real.

United Kingdom Spain Spain United Kingdom
Heeeeeere mugu mugu mugu....

---"...terminate your contact with usman Bello or what ever his african scammer name is because he is not real... Mr Charles Soludo, Governor"---
---"I WILL GIVE YOUR HEAD THE DOGS LITTLE FAGET. JOHN K."---

pony pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic