SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is it the list or what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I've tried from multiple accounts. Multiple ASEM types (money, no money, mid trans, worried, need explain) and I've emailed upwards of I've got to say 300 guys... I haven't gotten 1 response...I don't understand... I had some stuff going but I think they've all dropped me because it's been forever since any of them responded (like 2 days I know there is a wait period but I'm trying to get a lot going) anyway. I've ASEM's a huge amount of people and I'm still not getting any response.. Mind you I get a very large amount of them bounced back... But I'm still not getting anything from the ones that don't...

I'm sorry I keep making threads like this but I have a feeling it's something on my end.... I am using 'The Big List' which was last updated on the 25th of feb could that be the problem?

Thanks

"Why did you send me wrong Western Union Payment Information"s, I went for the confirmation of the payment and the Western Union agent told me that the information was incorrect that their was know such information order with the payment info you sent to me" - Mr N4ture R4j (Evidently a CEO)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent you a reassuring PM.

@Mods: Do I get a partial mortar cap?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

personally, I have never failed to get a response to anything posted in the previous 48 hours in surplus. try shooting out a few in there

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
spot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ carrottshampoo83

Please post a copy of your opening script for us to have a look at.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Carrott

Is it time a loved one had a word with you about that shampoo you use?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I jumped the gun slightly. My first one had been sent to like 50 people and I got like 25 responses. They've been a little slow since then.

Like I said I sent to probably 250+ people and so far I've only gotten 8 respondies...

Here are the openers I've used:

Let me know if the transaction still stands, i would like to see to it that you recieve what i am sending in good order;

Thanks,
Shawn

(Taken from someone here)

I don't know exactly why you sent me this email? Can you please explain to me in more detail?

Thanks,
Dan Teey

and

What happened? You haven't responded in quite some time... We need to get this transaction going and I want to make sure everything is in order???

-Dan

I think it IS partially the list as I've gotten 100 responses from postmaster (all with multiple addresses) in just the last attempt alone...

And thanks for all of the reassurance lol sorry to be such a noob about this Razz

"Why did you send me wrong Western Union Payment Information"s, I went for the confirmation of the payment and the Western Union agent told me that the information was incorrect that their was know such information order with the payment info you sent to me" - Mr N4ture R4j (Evidently a CEO)

Last edited by carrottshampoo83 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ALSO, I got a few phone responses... and I uploaded the 'most intelligent' one I got ....

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/87754/2066007903-22995612490-12363401791743971-WAV.html

I apologize for that stupid upload site as I have no idea what was up putfile's ass today... it's never been such crap as it was today... first in signing up it said my email address was already used with an account then in trying to get the details it didn't exist. Then the 'captcha' code wasn't changing and wasn't letting me use the one in the picture... Then when I finally got logged in after typing my user name 3 times it errors out everytime I try to upload....
</rant>

well anyone that voicemail is just 23 seconds of some dumb a$$ sitting there saying 'Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?' lol

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the spam filter settings, especially if you're using a Gmail account. They trap a lot of lad mails. For Gmail:

1) Log into your baiting account with your browser, and click 'settings'.
2) Click 'filters'.
3) Click 'create a new filter'
4) In the 'doesn't have' box, put something a lad email is never going to contain, such as abracadabra123456787654321, anything will do.
5) Click 'next step'
6) Check "Never send it to spam'

Everything will then go into your inbox on arrival.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from that said big list i got 4 answers out of 50 sendouts, 3 days ago, and 10 bounces
my asem was like ... some technically problems, please send it again ...

edit to add ....and there is Fonda Cox's 2009 Guestbook :http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/ . it works. sign up, and they are coming right to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic