SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Meet my new russian Girlfriend *NSFW Picts*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't bare arse cheeks allowed on PB anymore? The pic was fully dressed with a thong on lying on her front showing her cheeks to the cam and I;ve just noticed that it has been disabled Confused The pictures deemed NSFW seem fine though.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like photobucket zapped your NSFW pictures, also.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day
Have you had a look at the e'mail headers George. they can tell you a lot, also look for a mass mailer "the bat"
use this program, http://headertool.apelord.com/

If your worried about the speed of her replies, just wait a couple of days before replying, She's not about to drop you now there's a chance of a pay day. Then when it doesn't arrive send her a long e'mail about the economic crises in what ever country you said you where in, and how the governments have frozen foreign money transfers.

Tsnerd Is photobucket the only way we can load photo's on here.
Many Forum's simply have a "browse" function, and you can load via your own computer files.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure TS will give you a more complete answer, but you can use other online image hosting sites too (from what others have said, I believe imageshack's terms are more liberal)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus, I'm waiting for Vlad's reply like I'm waiting for a real girlfriend to write to me. Maybe she doesn't like me anymore or maybe she's got a new man. Sad

I've even emailed her telling her that every second without a reply is like a life time. Laughing

The scum hasn't even used the link for the WU receipts I sent her. Evil or Very Mad

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol @ wanting more pictures Wink

M7CN S3cur3 is a very good tool --

http://m7cn.secure.la/baiter.php (change the 7 to a t) us the admin side of it ... send one to yourself to see how it works...

Just tell her the money keeps getting held up for security reasons you don't understand and WU suggested you try to use it this way...

I always tell my lads that my state by law has required more stringent security measures for sending money due to all the fraud, and by the years end all of the states will have gone to that method (make them worry a bit).

You'd think she'd at least scan the e-mails to see if there is any numbers or dollar amounts...

And no happy birthday wishes - that's kind of rude of her

I love the letter from craig - if I wasn't 40 & married I'd write back Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

george123 wrote:
Jesus, I'm waiting for Vlad's reply like I'm waiting for a real girlfriend to write to me. Maybe she doesn't like me anymore or maybe she's got a new man.

I've even emailed her telling her that every second without a reply is like a life time. Laughing

The scum hasn't even used the link for the WU receipts I sent her. Evil or Very Mad

Sounds like it might be Dumpsville, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But remember they don't work on weekends, and I'm told that there internet cafes close on sundays.

I think you might have had a Wizz'a relationship, Wiz in, grab the cash,
and Wiz out again. Wink Confused

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she's emailed me this morning and Vlad's turned nasty. Laughing Not only is he a scamming scumbag, he's pretty thick too or he's seen the sectran site before and refuses to use it.

Quote:
To: George xxxxx <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, 8 March, 2009 6:33:16
Subject: clown..

hello juvenile clown! I did not receive copy....... only a strange photo from you....

I need in copy of the payment document!!

your lady Di

Don't know what to do now. I've got the receipts saved as Jpegs but have changed the file extension from .jpg to .pdf. I could send them and wind them up as they won't be able to open i unless they know to change it back. What do you think?

I'm going to crawl back in bed and cry my broken heart out. I thought she loved me for me not my money. Crying or Very sad

Edit: To represent the actual email she sent Laughing

Last edited by george123 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: Diana <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, 8 March, 2009 9:26:38
Subject: Re: clown..

Diana My Love!

Your words are like a dagger to my heart. Why are you so angry? I sent you a secure link to get the payment documents.

You must go to this site http:[email protected] (Mod edit - edited url to hide from Google - SP)

for the $3000 transfer you should enter this code: xxxx

for the $2000 transfer you should enter this code: xxxx

It safe so it means that your money cannot be stolen.

Please use this link and try not to wound my heart again with your anger. I can't live if living is without you.

Your George

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't think they would think to change a pdf extension to a jpg extension...

A good tip I picked up here (but haven't tried YET) is to COPY a dll file into a new folder & rename it something like WU receipt and send that as a link - apparently it takes forever to load and comes up with nothing.

Then tell them they need Vista to open it properly - that you are trying your hardest to get the information to them...

Just remember you have no control over how the new policies of WU and MG work, you're doing your best to try to send her the money.

Millions of people use it and don't have that much trouble, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the pic I sent her:

I found a random fancy dress picture and altered it so you can't make out the guy's features.

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
I wouldn't think they would think to change a pdf extension to a jpg extension...

A good tip I picked up here (but haven't tried YET) is to COPY a dll file into a new folder & rename it something like WU receipt and send that as a link - apparently it takes forever to load and comes up with nothing.

Then tell them they need Vista to open it properly - that you are trying your hardest to get the information to them...

Just remember you have no control over how the new policies of WU and MG work, you're doing your best to try to send her the money.

Millions of people use it and don't have that much trouble, otherwise they wouldn't stay in business...

Yuhuu how I would love if this would work - renaming dll and sending as link. I'll have to try this one ... I can already imagine the lads frustration and also could accuse him of being incompetent behind a computer. Also if the computers they are using are a bit old, maybe his computer can freeze ... Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George, George, Where has all your youthful love interest gone, This is no way to win her pussy.
Send her a nice e-mail, and tell her how much you love her, Ignore the insults, that really gets up there nose, Apologise profusely about the mix up with the picture, and tell her your computer crashed and you have lost the western onion recept. BUT the very next time your in town you will arrange a replacement, and even get western onion to forward it for you.
In short "be nice'' whatever the insults, "be nice"

Then when they complain that it hasn't arrived, tell them the Western Onion man said he had sent it. and remember as your "so nice'' In the event of something going wrong, it's never your fault.

If it keeps going with the insults, Tell it that you thought not everything revolves round money but true Love, and you thought they where really in love. She's the last thing you think of when you drop of your perch into Noddy land at night. And the first thing you think of when you wake up, you think of her before you think about having a leak. Your relationship is like "soul mates are us" . She's not about to disagree with you. Really pile it on. they love that sort of crap, Tell her your like a lawn mower to her lawn. and you go together like Dicks in Doughnuts. She'll be telling you how sorry she is in minutes, then just carry on as before and waste the bitchs time.

Resistance is futile

george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Vlad's reluctant to use the site to access the WU receiptsa becuase they don;'t want their IP logging. NOt that it should be a problem as I checked the IPs on their emails and they have been from Holland, Poland and Austria so far.

I'll wait to see what response I get today and then send the jpgs/pdfs to her.

It's amazing how quickly love starts to sour. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Tell her your like a lawn mower to her lawn

I'll tell them I wrote her a poem and just copy the lyrics for All I Want is You.

george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No email yet. I'm worried now as I don't want our love to sour like a pail of milk with lemon juice added so I've emailed her asking how it's going.

I've emailed asking if she's got the receipts yet and to remind her of how much she means to me:

Quote:
To: Diana <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 10:28:00
Subject: WU receipts

Diana,

Have you been able to access the WU receipts yet my love? You can claim the first lot of money today at 12:00 noon GMT. If you have trouble downloading the forms from the site i gave you the link for let me know and I will try downloading them for you. But you must let me know as soon as you can.

Please do so as I am aching to hold you in my arms. My heart is beating harder and harder at the thought of your sweet caresses. I want to show your beauty off to my friend and introduce you to my parents. My mum is very excited about you as she thought I would never find love again. It was hard for her when I got divorced because she could see how much I was hurt and could not do anything. I have told her you are the sweetest girl in the world who will not do anything to hurt me.

Btw what kind of champagne do you like? I will buy your favourite today and make sure it is cold and ready to celebrate our beautiful partnership when you get here.

I am waiting for your reply like a starving man hungers for food or a thirsty man dreams of water.

Just in case you are unsure of my feelings to you:

I LOVE YOU DIANA

remember I am always your Man

Yours Sincerely

George

PS I send you a thousand kisses.

george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply today Sad I wonder if the juevenile clown comment means the end of our relationship. Hoping to hear something back I send the Jpgs turned PDFs of teh receipts but I've still not heard from Vlad. I think she might only scam in the mornings the afternoon must be spent shooting dissidents for the Kremlin. Still hopefully I'll get a complaint tomorrow. If not I guess I could kill george and send an email from my solicitor saying I changed my will to include her. I'm not sure if I'd get a reply though.

george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've heard the last from this Vlad. Sad I'd become quite attached too. Should I send a suicide not followed by one from my "solicitor" saying I'd changed my will to include er?

Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whats her email address

i want to see how far i can push her

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me her e-mail address George, also let me know what name you where using, and I will use my Reverend account and say you have attempted suicide, due to the lose of your girl friend, And I'm appealing to her to continue the relationship, as your on the verge of a nerves breakdown, And she's the only one who can bring you out of it..

If we get a reply, I'll PM you the answers, and you can once again, bait the bitch Confused

All is not lost, But when little Boris, looses interest, It takes a lot to get them back, and often you can't. But I have revived baits before using this approach. . Plus the fact it's bloody annoying when they just drop you, after all the work you have put in. And we can but try. Wink

You can't push these people Jimmy, they simply move on to the next bait. It has to be done softly,softly.

Resistance is futile

george123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, but I'm not sure you'll have any luck as I've tried emailing her from a couple of other email addresses but have had no luck yet.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe write something like : READ THIS I"M WAITING FOR YOU

I've been telling you

Use the LINK to get your MTCN NUMBER !!!

and just sign it

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Break out the tissues George, I just knocked this up, and sent it to your wayward Dollie,
This should get her going again.. If it doesent I will write and tell her you attempted suicide by jumping out of a basement window.

Quote:
Dear Diana Nadirowa,

Please excuse me for writing to you, My name is the Reverend Jeffery Spotswood, and I hope you will take a few minutes to please read this mail,

I am writing on behalf of Mr George Smith, who is one of my parishioners at our local village church, George has been telling me about his current life, and how you have changed his whole world with your kind words from your good self, and telling me that your the light of his life, and he lives for the day when you will be together. In fact he was hoping that you would both be married, in our small community church.
Unfortunately for reasons only you know, and I have no wish to transgress your private business or communications with George, But he is most distraught, and has confided in myself.
In my role of Parish Priest.
I fear he might well be on the point of a nerves breakdown over your apparent refusal to write to him. I find this very sad, and have tried to console George, but it seems that nothing will change his mind about yourself, he is deeply in love with you, and cannot see any further then your last mail. In fact he tells me that he has printed all your e-mails out and constantly refers to them.
Perhaps you could find it in your heart to resume communications with him, As he is a very honest forthright man, who lives by Gods laws, and really you should consider yourself very lucky that you have managed to catch such a good man. And I feel sure that you could be very happy together, once you overcome whatever the disagreement was that has forced this situation on both of you.

Needless to say I will pray for both of you, in the hope that some sort of resumption of your fine relationship can take place.

Thank you for reading this, My Child. My doors are always open to you should you prefer to communicate through a third party..

Go with God, on your travels through life,
Most Sincerely Reverend Jeffery Spotswood
The Village Church on the Green...

Well I'm convinced, lets hope she is,

Resistance is futile

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, this is one of the best and funniest love scam baits I've seen! Keep it up (if you'll forgive the expression!)

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am still laughing, and can't wait for the next episode.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes George I fear it might well be a dead bait.

The Reverends letter went unanswered, even though I did a follow-up , Something about turning her back on God was a very sinfull act, Blah,blah,blah.
Try sending something like this, I have them weeping in there Vodka, and remember it's not your fault..

Quote:
O'Dear I'm so sorry it did not work out, I asked the lady at western Union, if it would be OK, and she assured me it would, Now you tell me that it hasn't come through, I will ring the Western union office and inquire what has happened with our transfer. This is getting beyond joke, And I really feel so sorry for you in the fact that you will be thinking that I am letting you down, As i said once before, I have never experienced anything like this and sending anyone money via western Union is something I know nothing about. But I can see I will need to do some homework on the workings of western union, and more importantly why it has once again gone wrong. Please, please except my apologies, I would not want this to happen for the world, and will try once again to sort it all out for you.

I don't know if we can direct deposit to a eastern block country's bank, Please supply your friends full name, The name of her bank, the banks BSB number, without that, nothing can happen as it identifies the bank branch, to the sending bank, and her account number.
And I will see what I can sort out..But if there's a money transfer block due to the world economic situation, there's not a lot anyone can do.

But there's nothing like a nice "weepy" email to keep them on side.
If you do get there banking details, send them to "Alan" together with his "header" details and with any luck, the account will be shut down.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic