SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yay my first mugu has landed message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I been playing my lad GC for a bit over a month and finally got him to hit that MTthingie Secthingie.

OK it's a poor start but I was pretty pleased to have him try... this boy is LAZY!!

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:37:49 -0400
Time of last Box click: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:12:21 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 11
Total Refreshes: 13
Completed the Process?: no

It took a small trial donation to his church to even get him off script, then his dolla got chopped by the ever resourceful Gom3r lads. Sure he whinged and even questioned my existence but he stuck around until my character DPW relented and sent a larger donation. Of course with the increase in the transfer value came an increase in security Very Happy Hence GC's introduction to the new world of internet security.

I'm trying to line him up for some bank account details so the dolla choppers are continuing their taunts and insults while DPW remains ever so helpful and sincere in his desire to donate. I was hoping the pressure might generate some decent siggy material but despite my best most insulting messages as the dolla chopper all I get in reply is this
Quote:
Mr. Gom3r or whatever you call yourself watch your back

Oh well, guess I'm just gonna have to be more inventive to try and get him fired up. I look forward to the challenge. Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations clapping , gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling when the first one lands, expect an email soon demanding that you do it for him

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It took a small trial donation to his church to even get him off script,

ermmm, do you mean to say that you did actually send him some real money?

Or did it get chopped before he received it? Only we don't normally send the lads anything at all. Unless it was like $1 and you promised $1000's.

Have a look for the WU forms that Deuzer has created for just such a lad like yours, 100% risky free. Comes in Moneygram flavour as well.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deuzers forms are of course what I sent. Sorry if i didn't make it clear, but yeah all money referred to is fake and 100% risky free. For the first payment of 500 - The paid stamp across the important number really made my LAD "dishanten" but for some reason g0mers blokes had no trouble and chopped it out from under him. They are a clever lot!

Now after just the one session at the MTthingie Secthingie he has given up and told me.

Quote:
If you don't want to send your donation, please kindly keep your money its not by force. If you real wanted to send us this donation you should send it the normal way and stop paying planks to me.

He is sooo lazy. That's a big 5G waiting their for him (maybe). I'll ignore him for a while or maybe the dolla choppers should have a go at that secure place... I bet they would get it in record time. They seem to have expertly hacked my characters e-mail. Laughing
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you should stop "paying planks" to him. Pay him via WU or MG like everyone else - think of the wood and the environment!

Someone should keep a log of "laddisms".
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got the Goofy Things Lad Say thread, but it's too long to plough through. Maybe we need to compile the list of 100 Goofiest things or whatever...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks I install erections for the needy... as everyone in the construction/erection industry knows they are commonly referred to as "woody's"... maybe that was what confused him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic