SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Frank and Eunice my very first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rusterbuster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I know this bait is no where near what you other folks have done but this was my first real attempt and after doing this I searched the net to see if other folks were doing they same and it led me to this site so of that I am thankful. I was pretty proud of what I was able to do as I did get them riled and sent them on a little round about trip to the African country side as you will see. I hope the formatting is correct and if not my apologies ahead of time.

Here's the first email from the scumbag who claims to be a poor deaf girl:

Subject: MESSAGE
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 4:52 PM

Dearest one

Sorry I am handicap by being a deaf person. Well let me start
by introducing my self-.I am miss Eunice amine whom just wrote you
today from the site. I am a deaf girl and the daughter of late dr
and mrs Vincent amine, my father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant
based in Abidjan. The economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was
poisoned to death by his business associates, on one of their
outing to discuss on a business deal.

When my mother died on the 21st October 2004 and was the day I
became deaf. My father took me so special because i am motherless.
Before the death of my father on 29th November 2006 in a private
hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and
told me that he has a sum of us$9.000.000 (nine million, united
states dollars) left in a local bank here in Abidjan. he also
explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates, that i should seek for a
foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer
this money and use it for investment purpose. (Such as real estate
management).

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
to provide a bank account where this money would be transferred to
serve as the guardian of this fund and my younger brother apala is
15 years. to make arrangement for us to come over to your country
to further our education and to secure a residential permit in your
country. moreover, i am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum
as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer
of this fund to your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you
can indicate your option towards assisting me, as i believe that
this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you
signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you soon. And please do hurry to
assist us out here now that this country is in political chaos, we
urgently needs your kind attention in confident.

Thanks and god bless

Miss Eunice amine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
interesting that a poor deaf girl from the Ivory Coast in Africa is using a Venezuelan email address....so I respond:

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:53:31 -0800

This is interesting to me. I may be able to help. But I need to
know if this is not a joke or a scam...can you give me more
information?
All the best to you and your brother in this time of trouble and
thank you for contacting me.

Frank Rizzo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and she responds:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:32:37 -0800 "[email protected]"
[email protected]> wrote:
dearest One Frank Rizzo

Thanks for your response on my proposal to you.please read my mail
with understanding, we are the only children of our late parents and
unfortunately i became deaf by accident, my father took us so special and trained us and took very care of us until the day he left us alone in this wicked world.dear i contact you after i have read your profile and
prayed that you will come and help us in our problems in good faith.
We are residing in abidjan cote d'ivoire.we came here some months after the death of our father, well it's a long story but I will make it shot. Some months after the death of my father my uncles called us for a meeting, well in our mind we thought they will discuses on how to take care of us and our late fathers business, but to our surprise they asked us to provide the documents of the money which our late father deposited in a foreign bank here, we asked them for what? Why do they need it, and they told us that they want to take care of the money for us in a good way for our future though our late father told us to be very careful of them that we should not allow them to have hands in the money and property. So for this reason, we immediately refused to hand the documents to them I told them I can handle it my self, after I refused they started treating me bad to the extent of taken possession of our late father's business and property they seized all his bank account, farm land, after all this we decided to go to abidjan where the bank is located to try looking for person that will help me transfer and invest the money in a good business. Please we come to you with all our heart please don't disappoint us, because we did not come to you with any bad intention and we don't want you to treat us bad for God sake please consider our predicament and help us out, we promise that you will never regret helping us.
The only money that we have is the money that is in the bank which we want to transfer to your bank account, our late father deposited the
money in a fixed deposit account and placed a clause on the money which means that the account is blocked and needs to be reactivated .so we can not have access to the money unless when the account is reactivated and transferred into ,any foreign account as was told by the bank director to us.
Dear this is the reason why we contacted you to help us to reactivate our late parents bank account and help to transfer the funds into any account you will provide, the little money that we have with us have being used to
>be paying for our hotel bills since we know no body here. Becausewe ran from the village, because of the problem of our late parentsrelatives and there wicked mind to kill us and take over the property, just because we have no body to help us and stand by us.
And now we are financial handicap we are even trying to know if a
friend we mate at the church will accommodate us in her house, please we need your help urgently and for GOD sake help us, you are not helping us in vain please. Dear any expenses you made as regards helping us will be paid back
to you.

we will send you the full contact and bank account of our late
so
that you can contact the bank.

kindly send us your information as demanded by the bank from us
on the
person we will introduce as our helper and you being the
beneficiary of the
funds.that will help us transfer the funds.

1)your full name
2)your address
3)your telephone number
4)your international passport id picture

have a nice day
GOD BLESS

Yours truly
Eunice

Hmmmm...thats a real tear jerker. Well now to try to make myself look appealing:

Dear Eunice,
Well that is indeed a very sad story and I'm sure not too unusual
in the troubled part of the world in which you reside. I have
nothing but sympathy for you and I am willing to help. However,
please understand that you are a stranger to me and I'm concerned
that If I give any sensitive information out to you that I may get
hurt. I am a business man with a large amount of equity in my 2
bank accounts and If I am to put them at any risk I need to have
some further assurances from you that what you propose is
legitimate. As always, I ask you this with the utmost respect and
sensitivity to your dilemma and wish you nothing but the best,

Frank Rizzo

the response:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:01:31 -0800 "[email protected]"
dearest one

please i can understand.which i am not demanding for your bank
account.but the bank will contact you and demand fr it,then you can provide a
new bank account for this transaction,if you dont have a trust on me,which i dont blame you at all.please i can understand and that you dont know me too,please that is why i demand for your identity too.so that i will be sure you will not cheat on me,when i send you the full deposit slip of the funds with my late father bank account informations.so that you can reach with the bank after i have introduced and informed you to the bank and as my helper and whom this funds should transfered into any account you will provide.so that we can have access to it. please this is 100% risk on you and all i can assure you is that you will not regret ever helping me nor knowing me.please when you send
your informations as was demanded by the bank from me,then i will send
you the documents on trust.because i dont know you either.but because
of my problems,is why i contacted you and to know if you can be capable
to help me or not.please we need to build trust on each other.

please have a free mind on me,i contacted to help me and for GOD
sake as
regards my problems and mishap in life.

have a nice day

eunice

well that's a lot to ask. but I'm not gonna just puke up my info without stretching things out:

Hello Eunice,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm sorry but I am slightly
confused...could you tell me again exactly what it is you need from
me? Do you need a bank account number or my personal information?
Please if you would be so kind as to list it again I would be very
grateful. How are you and you little brother doing? Do you have
enough to eat? My heart goes out to you both.
Thank you again in advance for your trusting heart

Frank Rizzo

So here's the explanation again...its starting to get old:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:01:31 -0800 "[email protected]"
dearest one

please i can understand.which i am not demanding for your bank
account.but the bank will contact you and demand fr it,then you can provide a new bank account for this transaction,if you dont have a trust on me,which i dont blame you at all.please i can understand and that you dont know me too,please that is why i demand for your identity too.so that i will be sure you will not cheat on me,when i send you the full deposit slip of the funds with my late father bank account informations.so that you can reach with the bank after i have introduced and informed you to the bank and as my helper and whom this funds should transfered into any account you will provide.so that we can have access to it.
please this is 100% risk on you and all i can assure you is that you will not regret ever helping me nor knowing me.please when you send
your informations as was demanded by the bank from me,then i will send you the full documents on trust.because i dont know you either.but because of my problems,is why i contacted you and to know if you can be capable to help me or not.please we need to build trust on each other.
please have a free mind on me,i contacted to help me and for GOD sake as
my problems and mishap in life.

have a nice day
eunice

I decide to act as though I didn't read the last email she sent and once again ask how to send the info:

Hello Eunice,
Its me again...please let me explain that I am an older man whose wife died recently leaving me a large amount of money. But as you know money isn't everything and I wish to make good for all the wrongs I did in my life by helping people when I can. But since my wife died I find myself being confused about things so that is why I asked you to tell me again what you need from me. I hope you are not mad. I have a good relationship with people especially when I give money to them but you know people are always happy when they receive money aren't they? Please let me know what I can do again so I can help you and your family ok?

Thank you again dear Eunice.

Your new Found Friend
Frank Rizzo

This time she's not as verbose with the explanation ans asks me to send some money:

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 01:16:59 -0800 "[email protected]" [email protected]> wrote:
dearest one

sorry for your wife being death,may her soul rest in peace.below
is what i need from you,so that i can introduce you to the bank and for them to
contact with you ok

1)your full name
2)your address
3)your telephone number
4)your international passport id picture

please we find it difficult to feed and pay for our hotel
bills,because we have run out of cash sinces we ran away from the village.so if possible that you can be able to send us some money for feeding and shelter ontill this funds will be reactivated and transfered into any account you will provide.so that later we will refund you back.

please we would want to invest in your country,but with your
assistants.

GOD BLESS

Eunice

well I figure sending the money might be fun but I figure Id let her in on some of my problem firsts:

Hello Eunice,
I am so happy you are still alive too. I was afraid that something might have happened to you and your brother when I didn't hear from you right away. I was up all last night very worried for you. You see I'm a very sensitive person and when my wife died last month she asked me to take care of the poor people and through many tears of grief I agreed. I need you to keep in touch with me very closely if we are to agree to help each other...I say "each other" because my being able to maybe help you will be helping me in the eyes of my dear dead wife. Any way when she died she left me a large sum of money that is in a trust account that according to her will can only be used to help people who are in distress. It seems that I may be able to help you. You ask if I can send you some money if possible and if you could tell me how much you would need and where I can send it to? That would be great and please don't take so very long to respond this time as I am worried for you and your brother's welfare. (I'm such a nice guy Laughing)
Thank you dear Eunice,
Frank Rizzo

so here's her response:

From Eunice to Frank Rizzo:

dearest one

ok you can send the money through western union money transfer on my name
as stated below.please any amount you think is ok by you,will be accepted
from us.please help us as you can.but what about your infos and for us to
introduce you to the bank???.

name:eunice amine
city:bouake,abidjan
address:xxx rue bp 1x bouake,abidjan

please any amount will be ok with us .so you should send it through western
union money transfer.then send us the control number and for we to use
it,and feed ontill this our late father funds is transfered.dear then
kindly send us your informations with the bank account were this funds will
be transfered.so that the bank can contact you ok.

have a nice day
eunice

ok Great! here's your money and the fake code to get it to boot...but I just neglected to tell 'em where I sent it ha ha:

Hello my Dear Eunice,

Thank you for sending me your information. It shows a very trusting heart on your part, and I am returning your trust with this money transfer.

I have been to Western Union and I have sent 2000$ (USD). I hope that's enough. When will you be able to transfer your money to me? I need to be repaid for this as soon as possible.

The 10 digit number you need is as follows:

Please understand that I am trusting you to use this money wisely for the good of you and your poor brother. Also, this is my first time using Western Union and I hope I did everything correctly. Please let me know if you have any problems with the transaction and please contact me as soon as you and your poor brother are in possession of the funds.

Good luck to you and God speed.

Frank Rizzo

oooh now he-she-it is upset. Not very nice for a deaf girl:

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 15:07:34 -0800 "[email protected]"
i need the full informations of how you send me the money not just
the control number .but you have not send me your infos or any pic and
telephone with address,as i did.so there is no trust,how possible
do you think that i beleive you send this money,when you have no trust on me?????

thanks

ok Im a nice guy and when I see the scumbag is upset. I figure the pressures of living in a city are just too much. So I do a google map search of the area and I find a small town out in the middle of the savannah. I cross reference it to a list of WU offices in the Ivory Coast and bingo! I get a match! There is a WU office there in a police station! So I tell them that's where I sent the cash. I mean a 120 mile roundtrip drive should do them good...don't you think? Very Happy

My dear Eunice,
Please do not be upset with me. As I said before, I am an older man and have some memory problems since the passing of my wife. It is my first time using Western Union and I didn't know I needed to send you any other information to pick up the money. I have sent the 2000$ (USD) to the Western Union office in Grand Lahou. I did this because I was worried for your safety with your bad Uncles and I thought that if you were able to pick the money up in a place outside the city then it would be much safer for you and your poor brother.

Here is the office info I got from Western Union:

CITE amministrative pres gendarmeria

GRAND LAHOU (225) (23) 5xxxxx

Please understand I did this because I only have your safety in mind. Also, please remember that this is my first time using Western Union and I hope I did everything correctly. Please let me know if you have any problems with the transaction and please contact me as soon as you and your poor brother are in possession of the funds. I will send the other info you need shortly as I need to talk to my banks (I have accounts in 2 of them) in order to make ready for the 9 million dollars. That as you know is a lot of money and I don't want anyone being suspicious of this as I'm sure you may understand. Please don't be angry with me as I now consider you my friend.

Good luck to you and all the best.

so I get a 2 word email back from them saing OK Recieved and I think...crap they didn't go to get the cash. But I figure its time to keep the ball rolling anyway so I send them my info and a "passport photo" that is actually a mugshot of the famous now deceased New York gangster John Gotti!:

You got the money? And there were no problems? That's fantastic! My
wife will be happy from her spirit even though she is no longer
with me. I was really worried that I had done something wrong as
the Western Union person here was very rude and was not helpful at
all. I don't think she likes people from Africa as when I told her
where I wanted to send it she became very curt and hurtful. How is
your brother? I do think of him often now and I think of him as my
own son in a way. Were the people at the Western Union office in
Grand Lahou friendly? Was it to far for you to go with your poor
brother? If you need me to send more money please let me know. I
have much more to give. Anyway here is my info. I'm looking forward
to getting this transaction going so we can be together rich in the
United States. Please Eunice, I have tried to follow your
instructions as well as I can remember and I hope I have done
everything correctly.

My Full Name:
Franklin Gotti Rizzo

My Address:
249 Mulberry Street
New York City
10012 ( This is the address of the former Ravenite Social Club in Ny city that the gangster frank Gotti and his crew did all their dirty deeds from!)

My Phone number:
(212) 282-xxxx

Also enclosed is a scan of my passport photo.
I am very exited to get this going! How happy you and your poor
brother have made me!

Please respond soon so we can be together as friends ok?
All the best,
Frank Rizzo

he doesn't like the fact I just sent a photo and doesn't even sign the email this time. Could he be getting annoyed?:

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:42:51 -0800 "[email protected]"
i need your international passport and drivers licence,which your
picture should be on it.if you are sincere

but hey we are friends! I'm a victim too! And I wanna be your pal...I'm here to help!:

Re: Re: thanks
Reply to the current message Reply to all recipients of the current message Forward the current message Print the current message Block SenderBlock Sender & Delete AllBlock Domain
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:39:08 -0800
This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed by .
Oh my Eunice,
I'm sorry something went wrong. I thought I did everything
correctly. Please don't be upset. I'm confused now. I thought you
said that you had gotten the money earlier and now you say that you
didn't get it? Can you please tell me what you need again? Because
my memory is slightly bad since my wife died and I get confused
easy. I sent you a photo and I sent you the money. Please help me
help you by telling me again exactly what you need in order for me
to help you. I'm nervous that you will be upset and not have good
feelings about our transactions. I wonder if the woman in my
Western Union Office here in New York did this on purpose as I said
she was very hurtful when I told her I was sending money to Africa.
Did you go to the western union office to pick up the money? What
did they say? Please tell me so I can tell the people at Western
Union here so I can get this going correctly. Please Eunice, let me
know what you need again and what they told you at the office in
Grand Lahou so I can get the situation straightened out.
I am In great confidence your life long friend

Frank Rizzo

wooops...now hes getting mad:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:52:01 -0800 "[email protected]"
you should go to the western union and ask them for the payment
slip.so that you will send me a copy of the transfer slip.so that i will
submit it to the western union here ok.and then i asked you for your
international passport first page and second page.but you just send me an ordinary picture.or preferable you should send me your drivers licience.

the control number of the western union is not good and there is no
money.so they said that you should send me by scanning the payment slip you used to send the money through western union money transfer.

but now I'm upset. He lost my 2 grand?:

No money??!!
What happened?! This is 2000$ that might be lost!?? Now what are
we going to do? Eunice, I thought you said that you had received
the money and then you tell me its not there? I'm pretty shaken up
by this Eunice. Did you actually go to the Western Union office in
Grand Lahou or did you call them? Is it possible that you read them
the wrong number over the phone? Please send me back the number you
have and let me check it to see if you typed it wrong. Eunice,
please tell me you actually have the money. Did you send your
brother to get it and maybe he has the money and hasn't told you? I
told you before that I've never used Western Union before and was
very very afraid of something something going wrong! I told you i
was counting on you to make sure this transaction was completed. I
don't have an international I.D. either and don't even know what
that is. I'm getting nervous. I have so much money that I want to
help you with but I'm getting confused again. My doctor said I have
to be calm since my wife died and this is upsetting me. Tell me
what to do again please please...I'm having trouble remembering
anything now and its hard to concentrate.
I'm counting on you to hold up your end of the bargain.
Don't let me down ok?

Frank Rizzo

aaaaaaaand here's where it ended. They went out to Grand lahou Twisted Evil and it pissed em off:

[color=blue]On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 23:31:36 -0800 "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote: if you are serious read my last message to you below and follow my instructions.this is the control number 4578093427.my brother went
>to the western union and they said that there is no money.that you are a joker and not serious .which he tried to call your number too,all was fake.so if you are truely whom you said your are,just follow my last message and
>resend all i demand from that you dont know an international passport id or that you dont know id driver licience.that all bull shit stop this is
games my dear.

I REPEAT SCAN/ WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SLIP/ YOUR PASSPORT
>INTERNATIONAL PHOTO GRAPY AS TO YOUR COUNTRY CITIZENSHIP.HOW COME YOU KNOW GRAND LAHO???????? YOU ARE JUST A JOKERRRRRR
[/color]

Unfortunately, I know now I could have stretched this one out for a lot longer. But as this was my first and solo try I thought it could at least merit an honorable mention as I did get the scumbags to drive 120 miles for nothing. This was also before I even found this site. Anyway Thanks for reading and your comments are appreciated. Smile
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]well it's a long story but I will make it shot
Quote:

Well done, excellent job.

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic