SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

got my lady from Ghana on Skype

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey all,
new here, it's pretty cool to find such a website, in the last days I have been scambaiting myself, but I could never think this was a "sport" for so many other people!

so here is my story so far :

I got this girl from Ghana adding me on her skype account and start talking with me. So far so good as there have been other people who had added me and we had a nice normal chit-chat before.

So we started chatting, after a while she asked if I was single, I said yes and so said she was. She then told me how happy she can make me, and when I asked how, things got a bit wild hehe. (funny extract when she mentioned "friction" I said how friction is my favorite subject in physics and starting giving her physics and math formulas during our "cybersex" - I am a physics student btw).

Anyway, after a couple of chat sessions, she tells me how she fell in love with me and how she is sure that I am the right man for her. She wanted to send me photos at my email, so I gave her a made-up gmail account. She sent me 2 photos (one naked and one face-shot) but both very-very small in size.

She also asked for my mobile phone number. Luckily I had a couple of inactive pre-paid card numbers (phone companies give these out as promotion, no questions asked or strings attached), so I activated one and gave her that number. She called me indeed, we talked for a while then connection cut. She was in fact a woman Smile

The next day she says how she needs some money to renew her passport and then she will get a "student travel loan" to buy tickets and come to find me so we can live our love (haha).

I want to play a little bit more with her (and get myself some trophies) so I asked for better quality photos, but she said she can't scan them in bigger quality, but she can send me the original photos by mail. Do you think it is safe to give her my real address? Or what do you do in such occasions?

cheers
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under no circumstances should you give her your real mail address. Use your existing google mail address or form a new one if you don't have it yet. I have encountered similar scam years ago before I even joined scam baiting here. While I was student, I received a message through one of dating site informing me to contact her on mail. Then I would receive a bad quality foto of a girl (real small and blurry photo) and some heart breaking story about her parents being murdered, I think everybody know what I'm talking about.
Give her phony email address and start baiting her. I hope you haven't gave away any of your real data while you were chatting with her?
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey
no I haven't given anything ofcourse Smile
if you read my post again, I already gave her a made-up gmail email address and a pre-paid phone where she called me (i can simply throw away that SIM card and this phone never existed)

my question is about the postal address, as I see some people have received mail (or fedex) from the scammers, how do you do that?
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm not sure I haven't gotten this far yet, I'm here only for few months. Others here can tell you a bit more or you can check scambaiting tip and hints.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you become a premium member, there are drop boxes available ...

just give them that address and the owner of that mailbox will ask what you want to do with them when they arrive (destroy it or mail it to you - at your expense).

if you give her a fake address, google earth it to make sure that it isn't a real address - you don't want those type of pictures showing up to an innocent third party.

I use 212 south main street
City, state, real zip code...if south main it taken for that city, try east...

I'd lay odds she'll want money for the pictures Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John.. looks like you've made a successful start to your accidental 'career' in scam baiting. To echo what others have told you & what you will constantly hear from this point forth: we only subscribe to baiting our thieving friends by keeping anonymous, anonymous and anonymous.

Reading through the "stickies" gives an enormous amount of advice about "baiting safely" such as using web based emails, no real names/ addresses and really important: not involving innocent third parties (ITP's).

Using a SIM card to your baits can be useful and should be directed from your Lad and not through Skype. As you know, Skype is a revolutionary tool but we really aim to make it as expensive for scammers to play the game. Have Laddette call you on your mobile, hopefully this will make it costly for her.

As for getting your scamming money grubbing friends to send you things, there are a number of tactics. One of the most common ones is to become a 'Premium Member" and donate a small amount of money to the cause. This will allow you keys to the 419 VIP room, participation to a Christmas gift exchange, and most importantly: use of a variety of 'drop boxes' where we get our Lad's to send us bogus cheques, imitation money orders and a host of articles to prove that we are 'victims'. The idea of this is to funnel seemingly real cheques to be kept as 'trophies' and onto you eventually, instead of having them passed on to real life victims that could be deposited to bank accounts. There is a whole study in cash cheque baits in the Eater University tutorials in this forum.

It is important to note: the people operating these 'drop boxes' follow the letter of the law to process, arrange and forward items to baiters. There cannot be anything sent to these boxes that are in any way illegal. Contact a Moderator for any questions you may have in this.

There are also other strategies in addressing mail to you by not involving ITP's or 'real' addresses that do not cost you the Premium membership. Contact a moderator, ask around, or PM me and we can talk about it if you need some direction.

Glad to see you on board.. hang around for a while and learn to play the game. Baits go really well sometimes.. they can end for no apparent reason (..and then pop up in 4 months time later) and can be a roller coaster in between: even some of the best baiters can never really explain why one tactic worked but the other strategy did not. Its all about experience and getting 'dropped' ... lots!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi John, Welcome! Good start there. I thought you might be interested to know that the scammers are mostly male and they use female friends or even hire professional actresses for pictures, webcams and telephone conversations. Remember anything you do on Webcam is probably being viewed by everybody else at the internet cafe.

As others have said, take extra care to protect your true identity. Good luck!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic