SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Lies Re: M7CN S3cur3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I told you in my last mail that the is not downloading completely here so there is no way i/we can get the mtcn (Control Numbers).

I asked you to insist that the person behind the canter there should/must give you the Control Numbers.

Why are you making things difficult, it is yoiur right to ask for the Control Numbers,you paid the money is your right to get the Control number from them there.

I/we have tried again to download for the Control numbers, if you CAN NOT ask them there for give you the Control Numbers Directly,then you have to download through the above website is not dwonloading comletely here so DO IT YOURSLF and forward the Control numbers to me or Pay through the new bank account i have given to you,

Please act as stated to avoid too much delay.

Sincerely Yours,

After I received the above I looked at the stats page and what do I see?

This:

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:00:45 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 03:07:15 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 60
Total Refreshes: 12
Completed the Process?: no

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few points you can make to this lazy Lad:

* Does he not believe in security -- does he want you to send money openly over the Internet where there are many fraud stars and nicopops waiting to chop the money?

* Of course you cannot recover the money, it is an international financial transfer, and not like asking the next-door neighbour if you can have your ball back.

* Is he using a 1024 x 768 screen? Does he have Javascript enabled? Is he operating from behind a firewall? Odd results can occur if he has the wrong combination of the above.

* Why is he making things difficult? A five-year-old child could use MTCN. If he is having trouble, perhaps he should go out and look for a five-year-old child to help him. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it is yoiur right to ask for the Control Numbers

I love lines like these. Laughing
They pretend like it's in the Constitution or something.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the PC related technical questions to throw at the lad and make his eyes glaze over. A couple other questions:

Ask him to check what revision of BIOS the computer is running as it may be out of date.

Ask him to check the settings of the proxy server and make sure it is configured correctly.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is just begging to be chopped.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smartbomb wrote:
this is just begging to be chopped.

How would I do this? So far, this has been a straight bait. I wouldn't mind adding in a chop. Do I just tell him that I checked and WU told me that the money has been picked up?

I got these two today:

Quote:

Dear Jack Uround,

Thanks for your mail and the new development.But info reaching me from Ford is that,the process involve dawnloading the control numbers through the instruction given has been very tidious hence he suggested for you to personally demand for the control numbers for
easy access to the funds.Otherwise,send the fee through the new account details he sent
to you recently.

I want to advice you help out to quicken the whole process.

Have a nice day and get back to me as you comply asap.

Regards,

Prof C Soludo

And this one:

Quote:
EURO TRUST to me
show details 3:57 PM (8 hours ago) Reply

Attn: Mr. Jack N Uround.

Dear Sir,

I told you in my last mail that the http://mt cn .s e cu re.la is not downloading completely here so there is no way i/we can get the mtcn (Control Numbers).We have tried all we can do to get the COntrol Number out from there to no avail.

I asked you to insist that the person behind the canter there that he/she should/must give you the Control Numbers.

Why are you making things difficult, it is your right to ask for the Control Numbers,you paid the money is your right to get the Control number from them there.

I/we have tried again to download for the Control numbers, if you CAN NOT ask them there to give you the Control Numbers Directly,then you have tocollect back your money,Please transfer through the new bank account i have given to you wish is better and time saving.

REPEATING ACCOUNT PARTICULARS:

TAIWAN COOPERATIVE BANK (AMT:US$15,750.00USD)
ZIHCIANG BRANCH
No.77, ZIHCIANG S. ROAD,
GUEISHAN TOWNSHIP,73775,TAIWAN
SWIFT CODE:TACBTWTP501
A/C NO:1069-694-038267
BENEFICIARY:SUNSHINE ENTERPRISES INC
ADDRESS:37,LANE 17,ZIHCIANG N.ROAD,TAOYUAN 73347,TAIWAN.

Please act as stated to avoid too much delay,this first quater is fast coming to an end,precisely the 31st March 2009,we have to prepare our report for the quater.
Please,save time and i urge you to reduce the stress am going through.
I anticiapte your soonest compliance to transfer the money through the account above today. Please, get the Transfer Confirmation Slip from the transfering Bank.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr. Ford Williams

We tried sending it bank to bank transfer first, but my bank had problems and I asked for a different method of transfer and the lad suggested Wu, but was very obviously concerned about me being careful and not giving out the MTCN. Now, he's sending me a different bank account and wants me to try that again. A chop would be perfect. I've never done one of those before. How would I do that?

Thanks,
JB

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ive been away for a while so there may be a more up to date modality out there, but last time I was running dolla chop baits, they went a little like this :

Send another ID to the lad, let him play about with it, or not as the case may be. Then, wait couple of days or so and email him to congratulate him on finally cracking the code and collecting payment. Mention that you were unaware that he had employed the 'help' of a close friend to help him with this but you are pleased the payment has finally been completed. He should be either unimaginably furious or completely dumbfounded.

To complete the chop, set up another fake email account and act as the dolla chop lad, last time I was about, the G0merb0yz were the lucky benefactors, but act as whoever u like, just type like a lad, and send your mugu a nice email thanking him for the $$$ and slipping him a few casual insults.

No doubt he will blast your original vic for his error, upon which you can do whatever you like, start all over again, slap him daft for not working it out before the chop lad, refuse to transfer anything having lost a small fortune to thieves and arrange to meet him at the airport with cash, accuse him of lying and wanting more, the options are endless.

As I say, this may be a bit out dated, upon which im sure other more regular baiters will be along to set me right, but that was how I used to roll Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic