SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I spend way too much time here....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wife tells me she's stopping by the bank to put part of the tax refund into savings for our summer vacation. The first thoughts to pop into my head were "I could tell her the bank's closed. Or, they'll have problems with the transfer..."

When was that next Baiter's Anonymous meeting again? Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I send a photo to friends or family, my first instinct is always to attach a huge dll file or to write that my scanner's broken.

My mind has been forever tarnished.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if it wasn't wrong to think about scams and how to get back at them while I am asleep, I had to edit before sending a very serious work email the other day to remove the word "modality" as much as it seemed right to me, I dont think the recipient would have understood

My name is Murry and I am an Eaterholic Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a great eateraholic story. The other night (4 days ago) My better half says, "hunnie, your snoring." "I woke up (half asleep) and said, "Yeah, My throat is sore, all because of those Nigerians. If they'd give bank account." Better half bursts into laughter and I actually wake up and ask, "what?" she then further explains what I just said and That I'm clearly addicted to baiting and eater... Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much safari baiting for me? Confused A couple nights ago, I had a dream that I met one of the members here at a bus station. Their backpack was filled with tens of thousands of dollars, and we had to find a safe place to go to stash the money, as the lads were on their way.

I woke up, laughing. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was standing behind a man in a bespoke suit holding a bunch of roses and a sign at the arrivals concourse at our airport. I must have spent 15 minutes trying to act nonchalant while checking to see if the sign said "Ima Bayter or Mike Easter". I put the zoom lens on and go to the other side of the concourse to get his photo when he folds up his sign and walks away. The people that I am waiting for had to call me on their cell phone.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
Whenever I send a photo to friends or family, my first instinct is always to attach a huge dll file or to write that my scanner's broken.

Take care not to write "FAKE" on them.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny. I did something similar to Canadian419 the other night. Apparently I was feeling around the bed and patting/poking my boyfriend in my sleep. He asked what I was doing and I answered (while sleeping) "trying to see if you are a real or fake bank account."

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
patting/poking my boyfriend in my sleep

I am not going to even go there. My reputation is in tatters anyway and I dread the *** SUSPENDED ***

I always use reverse phone number lookup even when my Mom calls me.

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep accidentally referring to our staircase bannister as a barrister. Also, a few times when my husband was trying to talk to me and I was tuning out him saying my name, he called me Ima to get my attention. It worked. Embarassed

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[semantics]You also keep accidenally referring to your balustrade as a bannister. Shame on you[/semantics]

This is one of those threads I enjoy seeing again and again, as it makes me realise I'm not that crazy.
I've got my family so scared of scams I get called to check out every website that isn't amazon, facebook, or hotmail. It would annoy me, but my stepdad is great at finding dodgy sites.

My friend called in the other day so we could go get some lunch and came in to find me hurling abuse at a lad on my ba(i)t phone.
Lads also seem to call when I'm on the bus. The looks you get are priceless. You'd think noone had ever explained about how they'd tried to transfer the money, but the teller looked at them funny, so they had to burn the western union outlet down again.. infornt of them before.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
^^^
I am not going to even go there. My reputation is in tatters anyway and I dread the *** SUSPENDED ***
:

And I chose my words so carefully because I knew somebody's mind would go there.... Rolling Eyes Laughing

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, Kate.

I haven't had many experiences, only remember one vividly. It was kinda like Slaphappy's. Vaguely.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to get up one night to use the bathroom and tripped over a trunkbox in the dark.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic